Surprising Justin

Story Info
Lucy planned to surprise Justin after a long week of work.
2.6k words
4.29
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy, 21 and Justin, 23 been dating for a little over a year and Justin had taken an extra shift at work. Lucy goes to university hour and half away so they aren't able to see each other during the week. Justin drives down to see Lucy on the weekends when he gets off work, but this weekend he was working an extra shift on Saturday. He always works so hard to provide for Lucy and make sure that she doesn't have to worry about money while she is attending school. Lucy thought about it all week and tried to figure out how she could make their one night together this weekend special after not seeing each other for two weeks and then only getting one night together this weekend.

Now Justin was always a fan of lingerie. Lucy only wore in on special occasions to surprise and spoil Justin. Even though this weekend was no special occasion, she pulled out her box of lingerie and found an old set that she hadn't worn in a while. It was a light peachy color baby doll nightie with a lace bra and sheer piece covering her stomach. It came down just below the bottom of her hips, showing just the very bottom of the lace thong that accompanied the set. The bra was very revealing and see through, showing off her round plump nipples that accompanied her C cups. Justin loved her breasts, they fit perfectly in the palm of his rough, working hands. As much as he loved her breasts, he loved her ass even more. It perfectly accompanied her long legs, toned from years of running. At 5'6, Lucy came up right to Justin's chin as he stood solid on his 5'10 frame. Her long blonde hair came down to the middle of her back and her dark brown eyes could seduce Justin with just one look.

After a long week of waiting, Saturday finally came. Lucy laid out her lingerie. She lined up 6 candles on her dresser, put new batteries in the firefly lights that lined her headboard, and got in the shower. She spent nearly an hour in the shower, shaving and plucking and trimming every hair on her body. She paid extra attention to her pussy, it was a rare occasion that she had it completely bald but she knew Justin loved it. All of the attention made her really horny so she grabbed her vibrator and get herself off while she was in the shower. Hopefully that would help calm her nerves some. She continued and washed her hair with a new shampoo that smelled like flowers, got up and dried off, and then lathered herself in a sweet girly lotion that she knew Justin loved. She painted her nails and toe nails and dried her hair. As a full time college student and a regular visitor at the gym, she usually had her hair pulled up or in a bun on her head, but Justin loved when she let her locks hang freely. So she dried her hair and brushed it out, admiring how long, soft, and silky it had become. Lucy topped it off with a little powder on her face, mascara, and a light pink lipstick before slipping into her lingerie.

Justin would be here in an hour and she wanted everything to be perfect before he got here. All dressed, Lucy made up her bed and straightened everything up in her room. She then took out a notepad and a marker and wrote two notes. Now Justin had no idea that she had made any plans this weekend. Usually she was working on homework or watching tv when he got here, so this would be a huge surprise for him. On her first note she wrote, "Hey babe! I'm so glad you're finally here. The door is unlocked so come on in. Leave your bag in the living room and head to my room. Love you! Lucy" and taped it to the backdoor. On the second note she wrote, "A few last things. Leave your stuff where it is and come in. I just have two rules for today: 1. Relax. You work hard and deserve to be spoiled. 2. Do exactly what I say, just follow my directions and don't ask why. I promise it will be worth it" and taped it to her bedroom door.

Justin was about 5 minutes out so Lucy took the lighter and lit all six candles that were spread across her dresser and then turned on the lights on her headboard. She turned off her bedroom lights, closed her bedroom door, and turned on some low music. She got out her coconut oil and sat it on her nightstand. Justin's favorite thing after a long week of work was a nice long back rub. She heard the door open and stood up against the side of her bed facing the bedroom door so she would be the first thing that Justin saw when he walked in. She heard him put down his bag and walk towards her bedroom door and stop to read her note. Her heart started pounding and she got butterflies in her stomach. Even after a year, he still had that effect on her. Justin opened the door and his jaw dropped as he saw Lucy's silhouette lit up by the candlelight. He didn't say anything so she approached him, put her hands on his chest, leaned in and gave him a deep kiss. Justin wasn't used to being surprised like this, but could easily get used to it. Lucy kissed him harder and then worked her hands down to his belt. She undid his belt and then unbuttoned his jeans. She could already feel his thick six inch dick getting hard under her hand. She slid his jeans off and then his boxers, throwing them to the side. She broke the kiss off long enough to pull his shirt over his head and throw that to the side as well. Justin started to say something, but she interrupted him.

"Go lay down on the bed face down." Lucy demanded him. Justin had never heard her be do demanding so he quickly laid down on the bed without questioning it. Lucy grabbed the coconut oil from the nightstand and scooped out some and warmed it up on her hands. She mounted him and sat her ass right below his. She rubbed his back for what seemed like hours to Justin. It felt so good, but he was intrigued and impatient to see what she had planned next. After she finished rubbing all of the oil into his back and massaging all of the knots out, she leaned forward and started nibbling on his ears and the back on his neck. She rubbed his ass and occasionally would go a little too far down and brush her fingernails on his dick, which was very much alert and sensitive to her touch.

"Turn over on your back now," Lucy said softly in his ear. After he turned over, she mounted him again, putting her pussy right below his very erect dick, close enough to brush it and drive him wild. If there was on weakness she knew Justin had, it was his ears and neck. Lucy leaned forward and kissed Justin and then made her way over to his ears and neck. Justin picked his hands up to rub Lucy's back and ass but before he could even put them on her, she grabbed them and placed them back above his head. She wanted to be in full control and pleasure him in the best way that she knew how.

After paying close attention to his very sensitive spots, Lucy lifted herself up and leaned forward, just enough to have her breasts fall out of her top and into Justin's face. She held them in his face, rocking back and forth and brushing her lace-covered pussy across his dick and balls. Justin started going from nipple to nipple, making them very erect from sucking on them and tugging on them with his teeth, all while still leaving his hands above his head where Lucy had moved them. She was driving him insane, he was so horny from all of the teasing and began to get rough with her nipples, which was a huge turn on for Lucy. She was quickly getting just a horny from being in control and having her nipples played with. Lucy lifted herself up and spun around, putting her ass on Justin's upper chest, giving him a view of her ass and lace covered pussy. She leaned over and began to play with his dick. She took it in her hands, rubbing it for a second before moving down to his balls. She kissed the inside of his thighs, starting from his knees and moving up until she reached his balls. She took one in her mouth and rolled it around, gently sucking and using her tongue to massage it in her mouth. She slowly let it go and did the same to the other ball. After she was done with that, she took the skin between his balls and slowly pulled on it with her teeth. She could feel his dick twitching on her as she did this.

Knowing his dick was in need of some attention, she lightly kissed the tip. Lucy then took her tongue and licked from the tip all of the way down to where it connects to his balls. After enough teasing, she took his dick into her mouth and started to move up and down, lightly sucking and twisting her tongue around the head every time she made it back up to the top. After a year of dating, Lucy knew how far she could go without making him cum. She continued to suck and rub his dick while massaging his balls for a few minutes. After she had enough of that, she turned back to face Justin and told him to take off her top. He carefully removed her top and threw it to the side where his clothes were piled. His hands went straight to her breasts and she leaned down and kissed him deeply. She rolled off to the side and removed her lace thong. Lucy rolled back on him and leaned down to kiss him again. This time she let his hands wonder on her back and up and down her sides. She slid her tongue in his mouth and their tongues passionately danced for a few minutes. She lifted up a little bit and let her free breasts make their way back to Justin's face.

She rubbed her bare pussy lips up and down his dick, teasing him as she had been. After a few more minutes of this, she sat up and lowered herself down onto Justin's very hard dick. She loved her much it filled her up. At six inches long, it was extremely thick and hit all of the spots that it needed to. She slowly began to grind her hips against his as she leaned back slightly and reached her hands around to rub and play with his balls. She started fucking him harder as she could tell he was getting closer. She reached down and rubbed her clit, bringing her to orgasm. She rolled off and pulled Justin up and off the side of the bed. She leaned up against her bed and guided Justin behind her. She leaned over and slipped his dick back into her sopping wet pussy. Now she let him do the work. He let all of the frustration that she had caused him out on Lucy's pussy, fucking her hard and deep. After all of the teasing, it only took a few minutes before Justin tensed up and was ready to cum. One last deep, hard trust and he emptied his load deep into Lucy's pussy. They both leaned over on the bed exhausted and spent from their orgasms.

After they gained their composure, Justin and Lucy crawled under the covers and cuddled for a while, not really speaking for a few minutes until Justin spoke up. "Babe, that was amazing. What got into you?" Lucy smiled and kissed him before replying, "I just wanted you to know how appreciated you are for how hard you work and still manage to spoil me." Justin just smiled and pulled her closer. They laid there for a few minutes and Justin said, "Let's get a shower and then go to dinner, my treat."

They got in the shower and took turns washing each other and making sure every single crevice was cleaned. After they got out of the shower and dried off, Justin turned to Lucy and told her to put on a nice dress and some makeup, he was taking her to a nice restaurant for dinner. She asked him where they were going and he brushed her off, telling her it was a surprise and promised her that she would love it. Lucy slipped on a burgundy lace dress that fell just below her knees and was fitted to show off all of her curves that she worked so hard for. It has long sheer sleeves that show off her toned arms. She slipped into some nude heels and topped it off with some pearl earrings and necklace. Justin put on a pair of nice dark wash jeans, his boots, and a button up black shirt. Just looking at him made Lucy want to rip it all back off. After a few minutes of getting ready, they were ready to go. Lucy flung herself up into Justin's truck, curious about where they were headed. They got in the truck and Justin realized that he forgot something inside. He ran back in and when he came back, Lucy asked him what he'd forgotten and he told her his phone. She was confused because his phone had been in his truck the entire time, but she brushed it off and began thinking about dinner.

Lucy was pretty familiar with her little college town and the direction that Justin was headed was not the way of any restaurants. She asked him where they were going and the only think he would say was "You'll figure it out soon enough." Justin finally turned down a dirt road that she had never been on. Lucy didn't know where they were going, but she knew it wasn't to some fancy restaurant. At the end of the dirt road, she saw a light in the distance and a small pond and dock. At the dock, there were probably close to 100 candles. Justin parked and walked around and opened her door and helped her out. He grabbed her hand and walked her down to the dock. When they got to the dock, Justin pulled her close and kissed her. He then pulled away from her and started talking about their first date. "The moment I saw you, I knew that I would marry you. I've dreamed about you for years and now you are standing right here in front of me. I would be a fool not to make you my wife." Then Justin got down on one knee and asked Lucy to be his wife. Of course, she said yes. Afterwards he did take her to a nice dinner at her favorite Italian restaurant. They got drunk off of wine and had to take an Uber home.

They laid down in bed to go to sleep and Justin rolled over and pulled her close to him. He whispered in her ear, "You thought you were the one with the big surprise tonight, but I hope you enjoyed mine as much as I enjoyed yours."