Surprising Mom Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers

I still wasn't finished yet. I pulled my mom up on her knees again positioning her face on her sisters pussy. I pressed my hard member on my moms ass hole and began to press it in. My mom winced in pain as my head slid past her sphincter. She screamed out "Oh yes baby fuck mom in her ass!!" "Oh yes, yeah baby, oh my fucking god yes!" I was all the way in my moms ass and began to thrust my cock in and out. My mom s mouth returned to her sisters pussy. I gazed into my aunts eyes as I fucked my moms ass. We just stared at each other the whole time.

I reached under my mom and found her slit dripping. I began to rub her pussy as I fucked her ass. I began to finger her hole. I saw the dildo laying there so I figured I would give my mom two cocks at once. I pressed the head of the dildo into my moms wet pussy and it was as if she was sobbing in my aunts cunt. I began fucking her pussy with the dildo and her ass with my cock My mom began to cum again and this time real hard. Violently she began to shake. She trembled like I have never seen a woman tremble from an orgasm before. And it didn't stop at one!! She came a second and third time. Her fourth orgasm was too much for her and she collapsed onto her sister and passed out cold.

Aunt Brandi rolled my mom off of her and got on her knees. She spread her cheeks and told me to fuck her ass just like I fucked my moms ass. I crawled behind her and pressed my cock head into her ass hole. Something told me she had been fucked in the ass before because I slid in relatively easy and she didn't even wince. Again I took my moms dildo and began working it up and down Aunt Brandi's slit. She began to buck back against me and I knew she was close. I began ramming the dildo in and out of her pussy. My aunt began to scream passionately as her body rocked from an orgasm. My balls tightened. I said "Aunt Brandi, I'm gonna cum" She screamed for me to cum in her ass. That was all I needed to hear as I began to tingle from my toes to my nose. I began pumping my load into my aunts ass. She said "oh baby I feel you cumming" "Its so fucking hot baby"! She didn't cum like my mom, she had one violent orgasm and then she too passed out under me.

I pulled my cock out of her ass and got off of the bed. I pulled the covers up over my two sexy divas and went and took a shower. My aunt opened the shower curtain and asked if she could take a shower too. I said sure step on in sweetie. We soaped each others bodies up and soon I had a raging hard on again. My aunt stood behind me soaping my cock as it grew. She began nibbling on my neck and then biting my skin. My cock grew until it was like solid steel. My aunt whispered for me to turn around and I did as instructed. I turned to her and she kissed my mouth passionately. She began kissing her way down my neck and chest the whole time sinking to her knees. Once on her knees she took my cock into her skillful mouth. Her head began bobbing up and down. I could feel her tongue teasing the underside of my cock.

I told my aunt to stand up and turn around. She did and saw the towel rack. She grabbed a hold of it and bent over. I grabbed a hold of my aunts hips and slid my cock back into her wet pussy again. It was quite steamy in the shower both from the steam and our heat. Soon she began to moan. Then she began to scream "yes, oh yes, oh fuck yeah"! My aunts body began to tremble as she came. I felt my balls tighten again. She yelled "oh baby cum in me, I want to feel you cumming in my pussy"! With that I shot a load deep into her womb. It felt amazing.

We cleaned up and Aunt Brandi got dressed. She said she had to get home so she left. I went to my room and fell asleep instantly. I awoke early the next morning and went to the kitchen for breakfast. My mom was already there drinking coffee. Again she asked me if I heard anything last night. I said no, I slept soundly. Again she had a surprised look on her face. She said she had a crazy dream last night and was afraid she was talking in her sleep. She said she was surprised.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers
12