Surprising Mom Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers

The sensation of having her toes sucked by her sister as her son was fucking her was too much for my mom to handle. My mom began to scream. "Oh fuck me baby!! Fuck me harder, I'm cumming, oh my fucking god I'm cumminggggggggg......." My mom's hips began to thrust wildly out of control. I could feel her orgasm flooding her pussy. Her love juices were so hot. My mom still had her tongue lodged in her sister's pussy and Aunt Brandi began to cum again. I started to power fuck my mom as I lowered the position of my cock so I could benefit from a stronger feeling on the under side of my dick. I began thrusting like a piston. My own orgasm was imminent. I began to feel the contraction in my nuts. I looked over at my dad. He was furious but still turned on as his cock stood erect. I kept watching him. My mom screamed "oh baby I'm gonna cum again, Oh cum with me baby!" Just as my mom's hips began to buck at my piston like penis I began to cum too. I pulled my cock out and stroked myself. I shot a rope of cum from the tip of my cock to my moms forehead. The second wad of cum arced high into the air and landed on Aunt Brandi's tit. The third spasm of cum arced into the air and landed on my mom's nose with the tail of it running down her lips and chin onto her neck. The rest of my cum spurted out onto my moms breasts and stomach.

We all just sat there panting from our work out. I looked over at my dad as he sat there in agony after he just watched his own son fuck his ex wife. Aunt Brandi crawled over to me and began to kiss me. She kissed her way to my nipples and began to suck on them. The whole time I never took my eyes off of my father's. Soon Aunt Brandi had her face in my lap and was sucking my cock. It didn't take long for my hot aunt to get my cock hard again.

I positioned my sexy aunt on her knees. I made sure that my father would be able to see my cock sliding in and out of her hot pussy. Kneeling behind her I reached under and rubbed her pussy. I brought my wet fingers to my mouth and slowly licked them as I still maintained eye contact with my father. His cock was boiling and he could not do anything about it. I moved closer towards my aunt and the head of my cock parted her soft velvet like pussy lips. Slowly I began to push my member into her vise like hole, but Aunt Brandi had other thoughts. She pushed back at me and enveloped my cock in one quick motion. Aunt Brandi began fucking me like a wild woman. She was thrusting back at me and moaning passionately. I held her hips and went for the ride.


As I looked at my dad he was frustrated. He had pre cum oozing out of his cock and dripping off of his nuts. My mom slid under her sister and got into a sixty nine position. Aunt Brandi lowered her head to my mom's pussy and began to lap at her wetness. I was so turned on when I felt my mom's tongue gliding along the bottom of my shaft as it slid in and out of Aunt Brandi. My aunt as moaning wildly now. She sucked on my mom's clit and my mom sucked on hers. My mom would occasionally lap at my balls as they would slap her face with my inward thrusts.

I slapped Aunt Brandi on the ass real hard. I pulled my well lubricated cock out of her pussy. I parted her ass cheeks to open up her ass hole a bit. I pressed the tip of my cock on her ass hole and Aunt Brandi screamed "oh fuck yeah baby, fuck me in the ass, yeah"...as her face returned to my mom's pussy. Slowly I pushed the head of my cock into my aunts ass hole. Looking over at my dad I knew I was paying him back. If dad could touch his cock right now, it would explode immediately. I pushed on as my cock began to disappear into Aunt Brandi's ass hole. I grabbed on to her hips and began to thrust in and out. I pulled outward until only my head remained lodged in her ass then I slid my cock back in to the hilt. My mom now had an unobstructed path to suck on her sister's cunt. Both women were now moaning. My mom began to cum first as I saw her hips gyrating and thrusting wildly. Just then Aunt Brandi began to cum.

Aunt Brandi's body began to shake and tremble uncontrollably. "Oh my fucking god YES, oh my god, Jesus Christ I'm cumming" My aunt was out of control. "Oh Christ baby I'm cumming again." I kept pumping my aunts tight ass hole as my mom continued to suck on her clit. Looking down I could see my mom's face covered with my aunts pussy juices. It was almost as if my aunt was pissing on her by the way my mom's face was so wet. I kept pounding my aunts ass. I started thrusting a little harder and my aunt screamed "oh god don't stop, fuck me harder." I pounded her ass hole with every ounce of energy that I had. "Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming..." as my aunt's body rocked with her third orgasm. My aunt collapsed on top of my mom and nearly passed out. I pulled my throbbing cock out of my aunts ass hole.

I grabbed my mom by the arm and pulled her off of the bed. I bent her over right in front of my dad. I lined up my cock to my mom's ass hole. I looked at my dad and whispered to him "mom likes it in the ass." I could tell dad was furious but turned on at the same time. I pressed the tip of my cock on my mom's ass hole and forced the head in. Mom only winced as my head pushed in past her sphincter. My dad's eyes were glued to my mom's ass as he had such a close up view of his son fucking his own mother in the ass.

I began to pound her ass hole with reckless abandon. I stopped for a moment and turned us around. I bent my mom over so her head was in my father's lap and instructed her not to touch him. My mom held on to the arms of dads chair as she was bent over at the waist, Her hair in dad's lap and her son's cock fucking her ass hole. My mom's tits began to bounce back and forth and then they began to spin in circles in dad's face. Dad was trying to thrust his cock but he couldn't move. My mom began to pant as I reached around and diddled her clit. "Oh god baby yes" she moaned as her body began to tremble in orgasm. "Oh my fuck yeah" she kept moaning the same phrase over and over as she came.

I pulled my cock out of my mom's ass and moved to just in front of my dad. I pulled my mom's head down so my dad could see me cum in my mom's mouth and on her face. My mom pulled my cock to her and began to tongue the underside of my head. "Oh mom what do you want me to do"? "I want you to show dad how you cum on mommy." My hips began to thrust and my nuts tighten. Hearing an obscenity from my mom like that sent me over the edge. I began to spurt. The first wave sent an load of cum arcing high into the air landing in my mom's hair and fore head. The second rope of cum hit her right on the eye lid and cheek. My mom clamped her mouth down over my cock and swallowed the rest of her son's cum.

I was now completely spent. I told the ladies to go take a shower together while I took care of business. My mom and aunt left the bedroom and I could hear the water running to fill up the tub. I went to my dad and smacked him hard across the face. I pointed my finger in his face and told him "if I ever catch you back in this house again I will kick your ass so bad your own momma wont be able to identify you, do you understand me"? My dad's head nodded. "Did you see how much respect I showed mom tonight"? I asked. Again my father nodded his head. "Maybe you learned your lesson old man." I grabbed a baseball bat out of my room in case my father tried something stupid. I untied him and told him to dress and leave and never come back. My father dressed and left without any resistance. He only vowed revenge on his way out the door. "Bring it on old man" I shouted, "just bring it on."

I went to the bathroom and found my mom and aunt just sitting in the tub. I eased into the tub and sat with my aunt behind me and my mom in front of me. Immediately my aunt reached down and started fondling my cock. I reached up and around my mom and cupped her breasts. Her nipples hardened immediately. My cock was rising quickly too. I reached down and began to stroke my mom's pussy. She threw her head back and kissed me hard on the mouth as my fingers easily slid into her hole.

I began kissing the nape of my mom's neck and ear. Then I began to bite her skin. The harder I bit the louder she would moan. I began leaving hickeys on my mom's neck. My mom turned herself around in the tub and sat down on my lap. She guided my cock into her slippery love hole once again. She put her arms around me and lovingly began to fuck me. This time my mom began giving me hickeys as I could feel her teeth biting into my flesh. Aunt Brandi was putting hickeys on the other side of my neck. I was getting so turned on. I lowered my head to my moms breasts and bit down hard leaving a red mark just above her nipple. I did the same to the other breast. My mom began to loose control. I reached under water with my right hand and pressed my finger into her ass hole. She began to scream and cum wildly.

Water began slashing everywhere. Her back arched and her head flew back. "Oh fuck yes" my mom screamed. Her body shook and trembled as I held on to her. Her orgasm subsided. I spun around and Aunt Brandi knew it was her turn. She climbed upon my pole and sat on it. Her cunt was so hot inside. She began bouncing up and down as if I had the last cock on earth. Her titties began spinning in opposite directions. I lowered my mouth and caught one of those nipples in my mouth and sucked hard on it, almost pulling it out of her body. Like my mom I reached around and pressed my finger into her ass hole. That sent my aunt off like a bottle rocket. Aunt Brandi locked her mouth on mine and practically slid her tongue down my throat as she shook and came. Her moans went right into my mouth and resonated throughout my body, causing my balls to tingle. I knew I was close. Just then I pulled out of my aunts cunt and spurted. The first spurt shot out from under the water like a missile out of a silo and landed on my aunts breasts. I got on my knees and continued to pump the rest of my cum onto my aunts face. My cum dripped off of her chin on to her breasts. Aunt Brandi moved closer taking my rapidly deflating cock into her mouth and cleaned me up.

I excused myself from the bath and dried off. I went to my room and shut down the VCR and spy cam. I laid on my bed and fell asleep. Morning came and I met mom for breakfast in the kitchen. She had on a long robe and her collar was high up on her neck. She asked me where my father was. "I don't know, he said something about taking off again last night" I could see the hickeys on my mom's neck. Again, my mom was surprised.

P.S. There will only be one more chapter to this series. It will be very taboo and graphic. I love receiving e mail and feedback from all of the readers. It is helpful and gives me something to work with. Don't be afraid to leave your comments good or bad in my e mail box. Also I started a line of poems. They are titled "Sister's". Look for them and let me know what you think. They express my inner fantasy that has never been shared with anyone before. Thanks.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers
12