Surprising Night Pt. 01

Story Info
Goth girls are full of surprises.
4.9k words
4.29
15.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this tale and the ones following I intend to chronicle one of the craziest but most fulfilling years of my life. I hope this tale thrills you as much as it thrills me to write it.

*****

It all began on a Friday night in the fall. But before we talk about that night, I think I should introduce myself. I am a marketing junior executive. I accomplished this feat while only being 26 years old. I graduated from Stanford and went to Yale business school. I earned my way into Stanford via a football scholarship.

At 6'4 230 pounds, I was one of the most sought after weak side linebackers in the country when I graduated high school. However, a torn PCL, MCL, ACL and meniscus during my senior year of my last game put my dreams of NFL glory quickly out of commission. No one wants you when you only have one good knee to stand on. It didn't matter in the end though. I was a straight A student with a major in economics and a mind for marketing. Once all my surgeries were done I headed to Yale for my MBA.

Straight out of B school I was snatched up by the 2nd largest marketing firm in the US, Holsom, Logan and Struss. The company did about $14 Billion in business a year. I was hired as an associate but have made my way up to a nice office, 6 figure salary, and working my own accounts. Not bad for a kid who grew up on the streets. I got this way by being a hard worker. I work harder than everyone and it has led to my success on the football field and in corporate.

However, it has left me distant from most. Even in college, I never went out much and I go out less now. Don't get me wrong I'm charming and still have the body I did when I played. Except now I'm not at as bulky but I'm far more toned. My dark skin, short hair, broad chest and big smile have always been a turn on for most ladies. Hell it's a quarter of the reason I have this job, the other quarter is being black, the other is the Yale MBA and the last is I think my boss wanted to use me as eye candy.

My usual routine for most Fridays is to crash and come in on Saturday morning to work. I know what a bore right but I like being good at my job. I'm not going to look good forever so best become indispensable while you can.

My friend Andy knew this and he always gave me shit about it. I saw him walking by and I know he was going to ask me to come out tonight with him knowing I always say "not tonight."

"Hey Mark, you want to hang tonight?" Andy asked.

I look up from my computer with a smile and said "Sure".

Andy was stunned. He couldn't believe it. I think he was only asking me because I say no most of the time. Let me be honest. Andy is a nice guy but I usually say no because he hangs with the Goth crowd. Oh he looks like a straight laced accountant Monday through Friday complete with gelled blonde hair, geeky glasses, long shelve shirts complete with a goofy bow tie but you lift that shirt, he's covered in tattoos and has a penchant for heavy rock music.

The other thing you would expect an attractive guy like him would go after a certain type, right. Maybe he would like skinny blondes with big tits, or leggy brunettes with shapely asses or even pale red heads with nice lips, right. Whelp you'd be wrong. The guy digs big girls. Who would have thunk it right? Well it turns out about half the city's BBW population has been fucked by this skinny geek. He told me once it's nothing better than going balls deep into the ass of girls who have a lot of cushion for the pushing.

Apparently a lot of his big girls are into anal. How he seems to find these unicorns I don't know. I still have yet to get to one girl to let me fuck their ass. Anyway, Andy shakes off his shock and smiles big and says "Mark you want regret his one bit. We are going to have such a great time. You want regret, you want regret it".

I smile and nod, "I think it's time I got out more."

He smiles and runs off saying "I'll text you with the address of where we going".

I get back to my computer. It's already around 6 and I know I should be heading home to get ready for the "fun filled night". More than likely, I'm going to be bored and head home early. I never much liked clubs. I prefer more intimate sitting with people I know where I can actually connect versus just yelling and trying to get some half-drunk girls phone number who probably won't remember me in the morning.

However, I know I can't just be hermit and who knows maybe I'll land one of Andy's unicorns. It's been almost 5 weeks since I last had sex and 4 months since it was remotely memorable. I know its cause I work so much but I'm starting get the urge and I would love to stick my dick in fat girl's ass.

I get a text from Andy saying to meet him in a place called Dark Side of the Moon. It's in the arts district where all the people who don't shower every day and only eat organic. It's also where you can find some of the best weed in town. I may have to make a visit to dealer I know.

I don't smoke often but since I'm out might as well. I get dresed in plain blue jeans and polo shirt. I know I'm not dressed right for this club but I'm not trying to impress. I'm going to get a drink, maybe get some weed, and if I'm lucky might steal a big girl from Andy. I don't usually date them but I'll take anything right now. I call an uber and head to the club.

The driver does a double take when I tell her where I'm going. She doesn't say anything but her gestures say she is surprised a tall, thickly built black kid would be headed some place like that. I get in the back of the small car. Ugh, my damn knee. It doesn't hurt usually but once you have 3 surgeries to repair it, you never stop feeling it.

I sit in the back and pull out my phone. I check and respond to emails. I see the driver eyeing me in the review. She's not bad looking. Probably late 30's with some nice tits. I see the wedding ring on her finger and I know what's going on in her mind.

She is thinking about the what could have beens? If I was younger, would this man take me home with him? If didn't have my kids, would I be headed to a strange club instead of dropping someone off. Everyone always thinks about what else is out there. Hell so do I.

When I arrive, I could see the line and I know I'm not dressed right. Most people look like they should be in a heavy metal music video. It looks like everyone raided hot topic at the mall. I've never seen so much black clothing, piercing and tattoos. Not saying it looks bad but it's just not your everyday look.

Most of these people probably have professional jobs and this is who they are on the weekends. Even with the monochromatic color scheme, there are still some hotties in the crowd even if they are pale freaks. They always say you should watch for the weird girls. I'm not sure who "they" are but I'm hoping to learn if they are correct.

I see Andy in the middle of the long line. He's dressed like the rest. Spiked dog color, tight black sleeveless shirt with leather pants with his hair spiked up. I shake my head at the sight. We slap five and talk as we head into the club. He lets me know I'm going to be his wing man and goes on and on how he is going to get me laid. Even broadcasting so to a group of girls who were clearly more into one another than any man.

Once we get in I head to the bar. The bar is manned by 4 very good locking vampire looking girls. Complete with fake blood and pale make up. The blonde who comes over to serve Andy and me is wearing a tight, white, halter that accent her large breast and shows off her flat stomach. She has a small waist and tone ass that hang out very short shorts. A pair of black combat boots complete the outfit.

Her looks are distracting and I have a hard time remembering what I wanted. Andy doesn't and asks for two Heinekens. All I can do is nod. He gives me a look and rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, she's gorgeous." I say.

"You know she only dresses like that for tips" he says.

"Well she can get the tip of this dick in her moth" I say as she walks back with our beers once again smiling hard as she hears the crudity of the response.

Andy looks at me with raised eyebrows "Smooth, Casanova".

"Shut up" I say.

As I sip my beer and scan the crowd. This place is a heaven for the alt crowd. The goths, the punks, the emos, and looks like some cos players as well, as I see a Morpheus look alike walk past. The DJ has some heavy rock music playing which is making the crowd dance or at least that what I think everyone is doing.

I stand out because I decide to not participate in the outrageous outfits but that don't stop some cute suicide squad Harley Quinn from eyeing me wantonly. I think it's a tease though because she is firmly attached to her joker. I'm in a world I don't quite understand. I true outsider. So just like any outsider, I stay on the fringes at the bar and watch the cast of characters.

Even when Andy tries to pull me into what I can only call a mosh pit, I stay back. I am into trying new shit but there's a limit. He heads in and as I watch I see he may have found a girl his type. She is heavy set, with big titties and red hair which I can only hope is wig. I see them dancing together and I know he must be lying down his game because I see her giggling.

By now I have finished my beer and decide to order the drink I intended. Jack and coke. One of my favorites. The bartender comes back with that smile and takes my order. I think she may be who I will try to get with tonight. You know what, bad I idea, as I shake my head. In my experience there is only one way to get a bartender, keep them coming back and I don't plan on seeming that desperate.

When she returns with my drink, I notice someone staring at me. Not in wonder but with diagnosed precision like she seeing a bear on its hind legs. She is a cute pixie of a girl. She has dark, short hair black as night. Her skin is a little pale, she has green piercing eyes, a straight nose, with full lips painted black. I see she has black horn earing on her ears. She is petite no bigger the 5'4. She is wearing a black, like most in here, tee shirt with the phrase Fuck You, You Fucking Fuck on it.

She's actually pretty cute although her stare is a little unnerving. Most people have a certain reaction when people stare they get defensive, they stare back, or some other thing well cause it makes you uncomfortable right? My reaction is simply to smile. It's something I picked up from my football years when little kids would stare wild eyed as we exited the bus for our games. Now it's something I do instinctually when people stare. When I realize it, I turn back to look at the crowd and sip my drink.

Another smooth move Mark. I shake my head. I noticed Andy in the corner with the girl he was on the dance floor with and they are kissing in the corner. Lucky bastard!! How does he do it? I roll my eyes and down my drink. I ask the bartender for another and I see my admirer is still staring. I don't smile this time. I pretend not see her and sip my drink. My phone vibrates and it's Andy telling me he headed home meaning he's about to get laid again.

Thanks for showing me a good time Andy!! But I'm no cock block so I down my drink and order another from the bartender. Knowing it's probably my last. I half expect my little pixie. I've grown use to her eyes but I see she has gone.

The bartender returns and hands me my drink. I feel someone at my side and it turns out it's my pixie of an admirer. I turn and look at her for the first time. I can see she has small breast, with possibly pierced nipples, grey baggy pants with studs and black boots. Though her skin is pale and white she looks somewhat Asian up close like maybe a great grandmother was of Asian descent. I can tell she is biting the inside of her lips which make me think she nervous. I decide to introduce myself.

Turing to her I say "Hello, I'm Mark". "

I'm Liz" her voice small but firm.

Trying to be smooth "So Liz do you come her often?" regretting my decision immediately.

She looks up at me and her head turns slightly as if she is thinking no he didn't just say that?

She looks at me with those green eyes and says the unexpected "You don't belong here and I think you should come with me."

To which I simply replied "Sure."

I settle my tab and hers and we head for the door. It's never been this easy for me but I'm so horny I don't know what to do. So I decide to let my guard down and follow this petite woman outside. She calls an uber and we hop in back. She gets in one side and I in the other. She doesn't even really look at me during the ride which doesn't take long.

We arrive at I guess her apartment and we walk to the elevator. She lives on the 7th floor of a relative nice apartment building. She puts her keys in the door and we walk in to a place I wasn't expecting. The apartment smells of rose oil and is extremely neat and clean.

I half thought I'd walk into sty. Instead, I see tons of books finance related on a neat shelf, a very Feng shui apartment that feels comforting. She disappears into her kitchen and brings me a jack and coke while she herself does to whisky shots.

Without my much preamble, she says "take off your clothes."

I'm little surprised by the request but my inhibitions have been steadily lowered throughout night due to the alcohol and my horniness level has risen with every drink so I'm up for this. I take off my cloths starting with my shoes, shirt, socks and pants without much ceremony.

My muscled body stands before her. She just stares again drinking me in with those captivating eyes. I see her bite her bottom lip but other than that she doesn't have much reaction to a naked man in her presences. She walks over to me fullly clothed and runs her small hands over my shoulders and chest. Her hands are soft and delicate. She looks at my chest and then into my eyes and kisses my lips.

The kiss is way more passionate then I thought she was capable of. She runs her tongue into my mouth and I message it with my own. I wrap my arms around her and hold her close. She pushes me back after a few minutes. She kisses my neck, my chest; my nipples and every muscle of my six pack her kiss sending electricity through my body all ending in my dick.

She gets on her knees and bites her lips again when she gets to my semi hard dick. She kisses it. From the tip to the base, then she runs her tongue along it. The act drawing me to my full erection. She strokes me and takes me in her mouth. Her tongue playing with my dicks opening. I realize she is tasting my precum. She starts sucking me with a very wet and warm mouth.

She's good at this and now it's my turn to bite my lips. I find myself moaning. I haven't had a good blowjob in a while. The last being well hell I can't remember because Liz is blowing that one out of the water. No pun intended. She pulls me out and looks at the siliva that's on my cock. She licks her lips and looks at me.

I see something in her eyes and he sly smile she gives me that says she is up to no good. She kisses my cock again and opens her mouth. She never looks away as she slowly works her way up my full length. She get a fourth of the way up, pulls out. She gets half way up and slowly pulls out. She gets 3/4ths of the way up and now I'm mesmerized. I've never seen anyone go past half way.

Our eyes are still locked. She finally pulls me all the way in with her hands on my ass while her tongue licks my balls. She breathes slowly through her nose and holds me. I. AM. IMPRESSED. I'm not only 10 inches long; I'm also have pretty good girth. If this night stopped right now, it has been one of the greatest.

She pulls me out and does it few more times. She smacks her face with my dick and kisses it again before lifting it to lick and play with my balls. This is the best. A woman that pays attention to the balls is unbeatable. Finally, she begin tracing some of the veins of my vascular cock with her tongue. The act almost making me cum. I can't take it anymore.

She stops all of sudden and stands and kisses my lips. Her lips still wet from my dick. She pulls me by my dick towards her bedroom. As she walks she pulls off her tight tee shirt and when we get there is starting pull of her pants. Oh no you don't. That kiss and that blowjob took me by surprise so now it's my turn to surprise her.

I stop her from pulling off her pants and instead turn around to look me in the eyes. I kiss her. With her shirt off, I see the tattoos on her shoulders, her upper arms, around her small breast and the ocean scene on her back. I kiss her neck, then her collar bone, and then I run my tongue along her pierced nipple holding them with my mouth and batting them with my tongue. I pick her up and kiss her some more and gently lay her on the bed. Through this she remains quiet. I could tell in the bar she is a no nonsense person and she use words sparingly.

Once on the bed, I place kisses on her nipples, her stomach while pulling down her pants. I'm greeted by a black thong (because who needs another color) with the words All You Can Eat written on the front. Challenge accepted.

I say "I like your thong".

She just smiles a mischievous smile. The baggy jeans where hiding tone legs and high but soft ass. I place my heads underneath her ass and remove the thong while running my hands along her legs to her small feet. I'm happy to find her pussy is completely bald. I love shaved girls. It makes eating pussy so much easier.

I kiss her inner thigh and around her mons pubis. I do everything except go for what she wants. The act must be driving her crazy because she begins to moan when I purposefully breathe on her clitoris while I work my way around. I learned a long time ago that clit are more sensitive than balls and just like a graze of a guys nuts can cripple him. A breath on a girl's clit can drive her insane.

I finally make my way to her pussy. She is fresh and clean. Her pussy looks like a puffy horseshoe. Perfect. I use my fingers to bend by back the hood to get directly on her vagina. I lick gently and suck intensely on it. I hear her moaning gutturally. What I've been doing to her must have really worked because she is so wet I see her juices pumping out of her hole.

I continue to like and suck on her clit. I begin tracing the alphabet and every third letter I would push my tongue inside. It only takes 4 repetition of this before her legs seize around my neck and she cums. I keep this up for a while to eventually she is grinding herself into my face and cums again. I love eating pussy!! I love the reactions and O faces.

If I walked away now I could probably fuck her as much as wanted because she remember the oral and would want more. But I wasn't done yet. I do something I haven't done in a long time. I lift her hips and start tracing her asshole while my hands finger her pussy and rub a clit. Her body freezes. Surprised by the familiarity but I won't her to remember me because I sure won't forget her blowjob.

This act drives her insane and she can't contain herself from squirting. It wasn't the gush you see in porn. It was her pussy lubricating itself extremely fast. Her body shakes as she rides my face and her orgasm. Once she is done, she looks at me stunned and I respond back with a look that says that's for the great blowjob.

Her face is mix of orgasm and emotion. I stand with my dick very hard from watching her cum. She sits up to stroke it. Her hands warm. She puts me back in her mouth and licks the precum. Pulling me out she ask tentatively "Do you have a condom?"

I nod and run to get it out of the pants I took off in her living room. Coming back into her bedroom, she opens it, places it in her mouth and rolls it down my dick with her mouth and hands. It feels pretty amazing. She turns and says over her shoulder "Fuck me from behind."

12