Surprising Reconnection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That looks so hot," she said as the silicon head of the dildo slid between her breasts, past her navel and down to her hot bald slit. I could hear the faint buzz as she turned the dial at the base of the dildo, turning it on. She started rubbing the head over her clit as the vibrator began to work its magic on her. "But what about matching rhythms?" she asked as she watched me pounding my cock.

"You're falling behind," I answered smugly while slowing the speed of my stroking.

"No, you just couldn't wait. Don't worry," she laughed, "I like it when your cock does your thinking for you!"

"Falling further behind," I said as I slowed my stroking yet more.

"Mmmm...okay," she said. I watched as she looked down at her pussy and tilted the dildo, forcing its head between her swollen pussy lips and up to her tight entrance.

"Look straight at the camera when you slide it in," I told her, "I want to see the look on your face while you fuck yourself. You are so unbelievably hot right now." I heard her suck in her breath as I watched her wrist flex and push the head inside her while her fingers slid down to the bottom of the shaft and pushed it deep inside her. She did just as I asked as well, staring with lust-filled eyes directly into the camera. As she pushed it all the way up to the hilt, I could see just how wet and eager her pussy was. I gripped my cock and stroked it in a firm downward motion, imitating how the dildo was pushing inside her, it felt damn good, though not as good as the real thing, that I knew for sure. "Matching you now," I said, sliding my hand back up my cock as she shuddered while pulling the silicon cock out of her hot hole. I could see her eyes looking at the screen, seeing me stroking my cock in synchronicity while around it we fucked and sucked and cum splattered all over her face.

After that we were silent for a few minutes, interrupted by grunts and groans of pleasure as we fucked each other virtually online, my fist pumping my cock to the same rhythm she was plugging her hot eager hole with the fake one. Small words slipped in to the sound of me noisily pumping my shaft and her chair creaking from the motion of her fucking herself, "Fuck it, yeah... imagine it in you...I want you in my pussy... harder...faster...more....more..." Our eyes were fixed on each other through the vast distance as she pumped her magic pussy and I jerked my raging hard on. After a few minutes, she starting really slamming it into her, grinding it in circles and turning up the vibrate function to its highest level. She started calling out with cries of pleasure and using both hands to grind that hard fake cock in and out of her insanely tight and sopping wet cunt. One hand went to her clit and started rubbing it mercilessly, grinding out her orgasm. Her entire body was writhing in the chair, her hips lifting up off the seat so she could fuck herself more thoroughly. I could see her orgasm building on her face and the shuddering motions that indicated she would cum soon. I let go of all the self control I had been holding onto and started fucking my cock with hand like my life depended on it.

"Open your eyes!" I called out, "Cum on that hard cock when I shoot it baby, look at my cock, look at it!" Her eyes swam into focus and locked onto the image of my cock, I could tell by her expression as she opened her mouth it was if she hoped she could suck it right through the screen. Her naked tits heaving, her pussy filled with cock and her mouth open was too much for me to hold back. With a groan of infinite satisfaction I felt my cock erupt in a great white explosion of hot, wet and sticky cum. It flew everywhere and seemed to go on and on. I was careful to remain watching her as my balls energetically kept shooting cum up my hard and throbbing shaft to fly through the air. The moment the first white string erupted, she tensed up and stopped moving for a brief moment, her eyes trying not to roll back in her head as she watched me shooting my cum for her before her body convulsed and she came long and hard and loud, only to resume fucking herself frantically immediately. My cock kept oozing cum after the largest part of my load has emptied itself all over and around me, the shaft wouldn't stop throbbing as it tried to shoot more cum and I started milking out the last of my load.

On screen, her body was undulating in pleasure as she slowed the pumping of the dildo and reduced its vibration. I could see the sweat pearling on her perfect body and remembered how it felt, tasted and smelled to lick her during and after sex. Just thinking about licking her pussy brought my cock sluggishly back to life, my imagination was so vivid at the moment, that I could remember exactly how tight and wet her pussy was. I slowly started stroking my cock back to life as she finally removed the sopping wet dildo, slick with her cum and pussy juice.

"I really miss licking and fucking your hot box, back and forth, on an on. It would be so good to lick it right now. To kiss you after you suck my cum-covered cock. To taste our fuck juice on your mouth, your tits, your pussy."

"Mmm... you miss that hm? Then watching me do this," she said, putting the dildo wet with her juice up to her lips and licking it like a popsicle before popping the head in her mouth and starting to suck and lick it clean. She gasped for breath as she pulled it most of the way out of her mouth, leaving the head of the cock in her mouth, she finished her sentence "must be really horny for you." The last words came out somewhat garbled but clear enough to understand. She stared into the camera as she worked the cock in her mouth, rotating and pumping it with one hand, as she slipped two fingers between her pussy lips to start massaging her clit again.

That little demonstration had brought my cock back to life and it started throbbing almost painfully. I could tell my balls had to be in overdrive to produce more cum that I could squirt for her. She pulled the cock out of her mouth again and waved it in small circles near her face. "You know what," she said, grinning wickedly. "I really do miss that strap-on we had. I found it really exciting to be the one to do the fucking. Not that I don't prefer being fucked, but sometimes the switch is sexy." Her talking about the strap-on we had brought back good memories. It was never really successful, but it had certainly been horny as hell. "So, you've been looking at those pictures of me a lot lately, hm?"

"Yes I have, maybe that's one of the reasons I have been hooked on thinking about you recently. I know you would do that for me, and now knowing you like the idea, even after all this time, is just fucking horny."

She laughed in delight at my candor and her wicked grin spread to her eyes, "Well, you do still have that anal plug don't you?" And indeed I did. It was a short plug that wasn't too thick, and it was actually resting behind my monitor. I grinned sheepishly and gave a mumbled start to reply, "Umm, well, yeah... you know, why throw something that good away?"

"Get it for me," she said suddenly, leaning forward in her chair to put her face and breasts in full view of the camera. "I want to see that again. That is something we don't have any real pictures of, and I want to see it again."

I was delighted but suddenly quite shy about that. Although I know anal play isn't about homosexuality, my background and raising always made anal issues for men a somewhat taboo subject. But here she was, and though she hadn't said it explicitly, I knew she wanted to watch me jerk off again while playing with my ass. Despite my nervousness, my cocked throbbed with even more urgency as the realization of what she wanted raced through my head.

"You really have changed," I said with respect, "You used to have a hard time saying what you want."

"Well, knowing what I know now, when opportunity knocks...." she shrugged her shoulders, suddenly the shy girl again before knocking teasingly on the dildo with a huge smile like she was knocking on the door. I didn't want her to have to ask twice, so I reached behind my monitor and pulled out the package containing the plug. "Oooohh..." she cooed, watching the screen as she lifted the dildo back towards her mouth, licking the shaft of it as she did so, "what a naughty boy, you have it right there."

"I do," I said with a silly grin plastered all over my face, "You know I've played with it thinking about our time together." That wasn't entirely true, I hadn't fantasized about her doing it to me in the past, but about her doing it to me in the future, and I decided saying it wouldn't be so bad. So I did, "...and I've dreamed about happening again."

"Mmm...." she moaned, flipping the dildo around and putting down in front of her pussy so it rose like a strapon ready to be used on someone else, that someone being me! She held it at the base with one hand and began stroking it like it was her own cock. The image was so erotic, that my cock throbbed and - lo and behold - another thick drop of pre-cum pearled on the head. "I can see that," she remarked as she continued sliding her hand up and down the silicon shaft, rubbing her thumb over the head, just like I stroke my own cock. She had learned well. "Take it out of the package," she said, pointing the dildo at the screen where she could see the butt plug standing on my desk in view of the camera.

I wiped off my lotion and cum slicked hands on a handy towel and fumbled to get the smooth silicon plug out of its box. My hands were literally shaking with excitement, knowing that she was watching me getting ready to jerk off for her again, but that this time she was apparently intent on calling the shots. As the plug emerged from the packaging, she made a sound of delight and my eyes returned to the screen to see her sucking on the dildo again like it was a real cock, for my benefit no doubt, but it seemed to be turning her on as well.

"Get back in that position you were in," she commanded, "but put your feet up on the desk so I can see your ass." She giggled again, "I can't believe I actually just said that. This is soooo hot!" I leaned back in my chair with the plug in my left hand and put my feet up on the desk. Looking at the split screen view where I could see what she was watching, I saw my hard cock rising up at from a perspective that made it appear deceptively close to my face, below it my puckered asshole pink and tight. "You're going to need to lube that plug up for your tight little ass," she said boldly, her voice thick with excitement. Conveniently at hand, I held the lubricant up for her to see, and she giggled a bit.

Her giggle turned into a moan as she flipped the dildo around and pushed it back inside her hot slit with one smooth motion, her eyes staring straight into the camera again. I could see her pupils were widely dilated and her breasts were heaving as she breathed hard and started fucking herself rhythmically with the entire shaft. My left hand started working on my shaft, and I added some lubricant to my cock and the plug.

"That's right," she cooed, "lube everything up, now move that plug to your ass. That's good, pump that cock, that's right. Now, wait just a moment..." I followed her instructions to the letter and as the plug pushed up against my anus, I watched as she slid the slippery dildo out of her hot slit and put the head of it to her own. "Now push..." she hissed with arousal, pushing the dildo into hers ass with her left hand as she frigged her clit with her right. I could feel the cool slick silicon spreading me open as I wiggled and pushed it in my ass, my sphincter stretched around the thicker nub head of the plug and retightened, sucking it in until the expanded base stopped it from proceeding any further. It was only 3 inches or so and not very thick, but it was enough to spend erotic sensations of pleasure throbbing up my cock. I could see she wasn't sticking the whole length of the dildo in her ass, but had stopped an inch or two after the head had popped inside her tight ass. She started rotating the dildo, causing her to shiver with delight as her fingers expertly worked her pleasure button. "Now pump your hard cock!" she demanded eagerly, "I wish I was fucking your ass while sucking your cock," she moaned. I watched as she stopped frigging herself and slid two fingers down to finger-fuck herself with the dildo still in her ass.

"Yes..." I sighed as my senses drove me into a euphoric state, "double fuck yourself. Show me how you like it, show me what a dirty little slut you are."

"Unnggh," she moaned lustily as her fingers and dildo started going in and out at the same time, "I just need one more in my mouth...unnn...a cock in every hole." I was blown away, she had never been that vocal and direct when we were together, and it was a real turn on to hear the dirty words uttered by her angelic face. Together with the positively sinful sex on display, my cock throbbed almost painfully and leaked out another thick dribble of pre-cum. She grinned gleefully as I commented on it with words barely more than moans of passion. She drew her fingers out of her pussy to rub her clit again for a second, before bringing them up to her mouth and sucking them clean.

"You know what I've gotten good at?" she asked, "taking it hard and fast, whenever and however." As if demonstrating, she pulled the dildo out of her ass and plunged it directly into her hot cunt all the way to the hilt. She pulled it out again and put it back to her ass and pushed it in immediately. This continued, her taking the dildo back and forth between her pussy and ass, faster and faster. Each time it went in her ass, it went in deeper, every time it penetrated her magic pussy, it slammed in all the way to the base. Back and forth, faster and faster, I was transfixed. It was doubtlessly the most erotic and amazing displays of self-fucking that I had ever seen, all while sucking her fingers and pistoning them in and out of her mouth with increasing fervor. Soon she was sliding the dildo all the way to the base in both her ass and her pussy. A rhythm built up and she was alternating deep strokes every second or two at the most. The entire time she stared straight into the camera, her face split with a wild and lusty grin.

"Oh god," I moaned. "I would so like to fuck you while you get cock stuffed in every hole. To cum all over you while you get screwed so thoroughly you can hardly stand." She moaned in response as the dildo kept slamming into one hole then the other. Her breathing was getting hard, each deep thrust eliciting a sharp gasp of ecstasy. On my second screen, I could see the looped videos of us fucking, sucking and cumming out of the corner of my eye, the sexual energy was exploding between the two of us.

"Yes, yes," she moaned, "all that cock...., mmmm... me fucking you, you fucking me, ahhhh...." The entire time I had been stroking my cock to the speed of her fucking herself. Every time she plunged the dildo into her ass, I clenched my anus around the plug in my ass, causing it to send pleasurable waves through my prostate and into my thick and throbbing jerk-stick. I was imagining being there, fucking her just like she was fucking herself. My cock sliding smoothly back and forth between her ass and her pussy, penetrating both with long firm strokes. "Keep jerking that cock of yours baby..." she moaned, imagine me fucking your ass and sucking your cock..." As she said that the imagery in my mind expanded to encompass me doing everything at the same time, fucking her back and forth, fucking her mouth, cumming on her tits, her face, everything all at once came cascading into my mind's eye, causing yet more pre-cum to emerge and mix with the lube slathered all over my cock and hands."Tell me when you are going to cum," she whispered urgently as she started using her mouse again.

I was in a daze of lust. My cock was rigid as ever and the plug in my ass was sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. I could only moan in response as she stopped fucking herself back and forth with the dildo and left it buried deep in her pussy. "Please," she started saying, looking directly into the camera, "please shoot that hot load for me. Shoot it all over my tits and my face, I want to taste it, I want to watch it, please shoot that sticky white cum all over me." She was smiling wickedly into the camera, I could just barely see her pussy, she was pushing her face and tits into the camera. Hearing her beg me to cum was too much, I could feel my load starting to build again, my balls deciding they had enough sperm to shoot.

"S...soon, I...."

"Stop!" she called out at the same moment a window opened, asking me if I wanted to accept a file from her. I reluctantly stopped stroking my cock, but my curiosity was aroused. I clicked accept and waited the few seconds for the file to download. "Open it only when I tell you," she said wickedly, her smile and eyes teasing and tempting me. The file finished downloading and the window opened asking if I wanted to open it now. I moved the window so it didn't obstruct my view of her naked body. She had leaned back in the chair and was toying with the dildo deep in her pussy, making small circular motions at the base, swirling the cock inside her. "Now start stroking that cock again, build up your load for me."

I obeyed. When we had been together, she had been submissive for the most part, which I like very much, and the role-switch was something we had rarely done. Doing it now was all the more exciting because we hadn't done anything at all for years. She started sliding the dildo in and out of her pussy again with short slow strokes. The sweat and juices covering her body glistened in the glow of the computer screen, and she started begging for cum again. The transition from giving orders to begging was incredibly hot. "Please," she whispered as the cock fucked her, "please give me your cum, right in my face baby, in my mouth, in my pussy. Give it to me. Fuck my slut cunt and jizz me you bastard. Pump it, stroke it, squeeze out that cum for me. I need it, I want to taste it, I want it all over me. Cum for me, cum, come on, shoot it, yes..." She continued relentlessly, it became a chant echoing in my head, cum, cock, fuck, suck, lick, jizz, cunt.... transitioning from begging to demanding. I wasn't going to last long. I could feel it build to the point of no return, deep in my balls. I groaned, trying to let know it was coming.

"Now open it!" she demanded suddenly, sensing I was just about to cum. Open it and fucking cum to that!" I clicked accept and the file sprang open. As my eyes soaked in the image, my cock immediately began shooting off in one of my most intense orgasms ever. It was a pov picture of her getting fucked with her legs in the air. Her face was contorted with ecstasy, the picture was of her caught in a screaming orgasm. But that wasn't what had caused the amazing jolt, it was who she was fucking. It wasn't me. There at the bottom of the picture, I could see the stomach and thick black cock of her boyfriend buried deep in her pussy. I could also see cum all over her pussy, belly, tits and neck; he had obviously just come all over her before sliding his cock back inside her magic slit. The look on her face was orgasmic, and to do the moment justice, my orgasm just kept coming and coming. My eyes returned to the screen to see her arching her back and pushing the dildo deep inside her as her face took on almost the same expression in the picture, and she came for me, loud and long. Her body shook and shivered as her orgasm tore through her, her breath was coming in labored and gasping heaves. She was absolutely gorgeous.

The euphoria induced by my orgasm was so profound that I slumped back dazed in my chair. I could still feel the plug in my ass and my hand was slowly milking out the last of my load. My eyes kept returning to the picture of her getting fucked by a black cock, the look on her face, her body covered in strands of another man's cum. It was just fucking horny beyond belief. My body kept generating waves of pleasure, my cock struggled to squeeze out the very last drop of jizz, and my ass kept clenching and unclenching the plug.