Surprising Results Pt. 01

Story Info
A ritual for a demon bodyguard has unexpected results.
2.6k words
4.49
13.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candles adorned a painted ring of crimson on the basement floor. The flames violently lapped back at the nipping winter chill. Blackness covered Daren except for the candlelight that kissed his face. The book he held open had no distinguishable title, but donned silvery embroidered patterns over its faded leathery cover. Though the words on the page were foreign to him, each phrase he chanted caused tiny electric sparks on his tongue and a faint copper taste.

Not a rumble or mystical ballet of light heralded the summoning ritual's completion, but only the hollow thump of a shrouded form that now lied within the pentagram.

"It worked!" he exclaimed as an excited shiver coursed over him. "That old thing actually worked!" He dropped the book and rushed closer with a gallon jug in his hand. Without giving his eyes a chance to adjust, he poured a steady stream on the dark figure. "This is holy water," he said. "I'll pour it on you until you bind yourself to me, demon."

A delicate and shaking voice rose above the sound of spilling fluid. "Yes, I will, I pledge myself to you. Please stop!"

He stopped pouring at once. "You," he said, the commanding tone now replaced with a nervous timidity. "You're a woman?"

"I am," she replied. "I am yours. Make this pain end!"

He ran light switch as fast as he could. With the room illuminated, he saw the naked form of a somewhat pale skinned girl lying motionless and incapacitated. Her long coal black hair concealed most of her porcelain face.

"This is bad, this is bad!" Daren repeated as he walked to her. "I didn't expect this at all. How is she supposed to be my eternal body guard?"

First thing to do was clean up his new guest. For all he knew, the filth that covered her was his fault. He hooked his arms around her back and knees to carry her to his bathroom. Daren had a typical physique, but luckily he'd been using his gym membership the past few months and could lift more than average. She was lighter than he expected, but the red ooze on her body emanated a sickly pungent odor that nauseated him.

"God, what is this shit all over you?" he said as he gave careful attention to not let her head hit the rails as they ascended the stairs. "And what will I tell Taylor? 'Oh hey, this is uh... my new girlfriend.'" The thought of another girl so soon made his already churning stomach do a somersault in his belly. "No no, that won't work. She'll know I'm still not over Jess."

**

He laid her in the bathtub carefully. Relaxing hot water rushed out of the tap with a few turns of the valve and it was quickly time to clean her up. He brushed a few locks of hair out of her face first, then lathered soap in his hands.

He washed her face first, noticing how her cheek bones stayed defined, yet soft, almost in a nurturing way. In fact, he noticed her whole frame seemed to hold to a defined-yet-cushioned manner as he cleaned the rest of the red filth off. Her skin was free of wrinkles save for small ones in natural places they would occur, and her body was completely hairless, not even the most expensive spa and waxing could keep her this way.

A soothing warmth enveloped her and bright lights pricked at her vision as sleep's hazy clouds rolled away. Her eyes were cerulean blue with hints of red as a mirror if inner contrast between peace and something more impish. "Wha... where am I?" she said aloud.

"My house. Well, my side of the house." Daren's scratchy voice answered. "To be exact, you're in my bathtub.

The memory of what happened returned to her, and she jolted up, which caused the water to splash. The room felt alien to her and the tightly cramped walls were making her claustrophobic. That is, until here scan of the room met his kind green eyes. "Are you the one who brought me here?" she asked with a taste of concern.

He lifted his hand and rested it again as though he suppressed a gesture. "I am," he replied. "But I wasn't expecting you. I was trying to make a—I was trying to summon—" He took a deep breath. "Demons," he concluded.

"Demons..." she repeated as she looked at herself in the tub. "I guess I am one." She looked back to him to see his reaction, but he was shaking his head.

"But you're a woman. Not a demon."

She grinned as if he said something flattering. "I am what you'd call a demon, and I pledged myself to you, master.

"M—Master? What do you— When I came here, you made me bind myself to you. Doesn't that make you my master?"

He rubbed his forehead. "I mean yeah, I guess. But you aren't... I mean you... Look, I don't understand what's going on. I found some old book at an antique shop yesterday. I was trying to summon a demon. You know, big and strong, sometimes smelly, good at fighting. I wanted a bodyguard."

"Oni." she said as she looked back into his eyes. "You wanted an Oni, they're the big ones. That's why I'm here."

"What do you mean?"

"I had... I mean they were... I should say, I was 'servicing' some before I came here."

He nodded. "You were brought instead of them for some reason." His eyes widened.

"'Servicing.' So is that the reason for those bruises?"

She looked at the large yellow bruises over her legs and arms. "Yeah." she answered with a grim chime in her voice.

They sat a moment in silence. The bath water was cloudy and tinted light pink. Except for the bruises, her skin was flawless in an otherworldly way, and Daren couldn't help but keep his gaze fixed on her.

"I washed you while you were passed out," said Daren. "So if you're ready to get out now I can help you up."

"Oh, I think I'm ready, yes."

She tried to push herself up in the tub but found her legs were more sore and wobbly than she expected. Daren reached around her to help and together she made it out and on her feet. She was shorter than he was with the top of her head barely reaching his collar bone.

"So then, you washed me with your hands?" she asked as he grabbed a towel in which to wrap her.

"Yeah, I normally don't use loofahs or anything so I just—"

"Does my shape please you?" she interrupted.

"Um, yeah. You look shapely." A slight blush of crimson flushed into Daren's cheeks.

"So you like them?"

"Like what?"

She reached for his hand and guided him to her breast. "I hope to be pleasing to my new master." She said in a near whisper.

His eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Oh! You mean that! Well, I uh, yes, I mean, you're very endowed."

She smiled again, differently than before, with a naughty hint hidden somewhere within. She felt his hand growing hotter.

"Does Master need anything from me?"

His heart was now dancing in his chest and his pants grew tighters from a familiar throb. She still held a constant gaze, her plump lower lip clenched between her teeth, her hand on his, his hand squeezing her tender breast. His frantic trail of thoughts degraded into a boiling desire in his blood, but he managed to force something out to change the subject.

"Daren!" he blurted, surprising himself with his volume. "My name is Daren."

"Daren," she repeated, then closed her eyes to better visualize the name.

Breaking eye contact freed him from what wanton paralysis he was previously experiencing and he pulled his hand off of her chest. He also cleared his throat as an attempt to chase away his dirty thoughts.

"Yeah, that's me. Daren. What's your name?"

She stepped back as though pushed. "My name?" she said. "Mine? My... Name?" She looked away over his shoulder as blossoming tears swelled into her eyes. "I can't. I can't remember. It's been so long."

"No, please don't!" Daren protested. "Don't cry. I sorry, I didn't know it would..."

She swallowed her tears back. "No, I'm sorry, Master. I've been the Oni's property for so long I forgot my name."

A cold trickle washed down Daren's spine as he tried to imagine what treatment could cause someone to forget their own name. He embraced her. She didn't hug back, but stood lifeless as though her consciousness was trapped in memories.

"Lilith." Daren said. "I'll name you Lilith. It's the name of the candles I used to summon you."

He held her in silence until another detail came to mind. "You're naked." he said.

"I am." she answered.

"No, I mean you're naked. You came here in the NUDE! I don't have any clothes for you!" He pulled away and rushed out the door. "I'll be right back!" he called.

He ran into his room at the far side of the hall and frantically opened the closet. "I think I threw out all the clothes Jess left behind." He pulled out a rugged box and lifted the flaps, but it was only filled with holiday decorations. "Shit!" he exclaimed. A sudden clunk from the front door added to his panic. The clock at his bedside read 1:30AM. "That's Taylor!" he thought aloud as he shoved items back into the closet. "Oh god, first thing she'll do is take a shower, I gotta beat her to the bathroom."

"Uh, Daren?" a voice said from behind.

"Taylor! Yeah, I was hoping to—"

"Who's the girl in bathroom?"

He turned around to see his housemate Taylor standing in the doorway, still wearing her Fast-food uniform. "That's uh, well, you see she's my... my sister!"

"I didn't know you had a sister."

"Yeah, shes in a little bit of financial trouble and uh... came here to life with me until she can get back on her feet."

"Uh-huh. Okay well I need to use the bathroom soon." She stepped into his room. "And can you apologize to her? I kinda walked in while she was in a towel."

"Right." Daren sighed in relief but the matter of clothes popped back into his head. "Uh, I kinda need a favor from you."

"Daren, I told you I have a boyfriend."

"No! Not that kind of favor. I mean, I need to borrow some clothes."

"I don't have any men's clothes lying around."

"Dammit, that's not what I meant." He took a deep breath, trying to come up with another lie. "I need clothes for Lilith."

"Your sister?"

"Yeah, she had an incident on the way here and I already kinda threw out her ruined clothes."

"Are you fucking with me right now? Something feels off about this."

"No, I'm DEAD serious. I need some clothes for her. At least until she can buy some new ones."

She gave him a judgmental stare as though to express her disbelief. "Okay," she finally answered. "I'm sure I have some emergency clothes somewhere. Lemme look." She turned and walked back out down the hall toward her room.

It wasn't long before Taylor came back with some clothes in hand. He thanked her and went to deliver them to his "sister." The old band-logo T-shirt was a little baggy, and the panties fit, but the bra cups were too small. Lilith didn't argue when he told her to wait until morning to try the jeans. He led her to his bedroom and closed the door behind them.

"Is this master's bed?" she asked as she laid on the floor at the foot of his bed.

"Yeah," he said while ensuring the door locked. "But you don't have to be on the floor. I can sleep there for tonight."

She was already unconscious when he turned around. Not surprising to Daren, as he couldn't imagine how "servicing" Onis would be like. A thought occurred to him on what that red ooze may have been, but he suppressed it. He ensured Lilith had blankets and pillow and then crawled into bed. All this happened so quickly and he had a lot of questions unanswered, but he'd have to ask those tomorrow. The sweet song of sleep overtook him and he slept peacefully that night.

**

The golden sunlight beamed across Daren's face from the window, but that wasn't what awakened him. His boxers were off and he felt soft fingers stroking his morning erection. On the bed his recent guest was straddled over his legs and fixated on his cock.

"What are you doing?" he asked. But Lilith either didn't hear him or chose to ignore him. Then, without warning, her lips parted and hot wet tongue stroked up his length. His mind spun with the sudden surge of pleasure. She licked around the tip of the glans and pulled away, trailing a string of saliva. His heart skipped as their eyes met, hers now more red than blue. Still holding onto his throbbing meat, she guided it in circles like lipstick before closing her mouth over it entirely.

Daren's muscles tensed as a fresh wave of euphoria rushed through him. Though her mouth was occupied, it was obvious she was smiling as she inched halfway and stroked what remaining length she couldn't swallow. He thrust in reaction and she moaned. She bobbed up and down, but stayed in expert sync. He breathed faster, his heart raced. She moaned louder. Breaths became more labored. His abs tightened. He instinctively clenched a handful of her hair. He was going to burst any second now. Lilith felt his throbs growing more intense and pulled off his cock, holding her mouth open while stroking with both hands. He couldn't hold in the noises as streams of cum shot out with rhythmic throbs. "Yes!" she said as hot spurts landed on her face and chin, only one thread making it into her mouth. She smiled with a devilish grin and rubbed his cock over her face, smearing more glistening cum on her cheeks. He let go of her hair and remained eye contact with her. It may have been the dim morning light, but Daren thought he saw a yellow-orange aura passed from him to her.

"Was I a good girl?" she asked before licking cum off her hand.

His legs were still twitching. "I haven't came that hard for a while." he answered. With the distance in his tone, it was obvious he was caught in the afterglow. He watched her get up and snatch an old shirt out of the hamper to wipe her face. The reality of what she was chased the remaining afterglow away. "You're a succubus!"

"Yes." Lilith turned to him.

"And I just came."

"Yes."

Daren pulled his boxer back up. "Did she just suck out my soul?" he thought. "Is that what I saw?"

She walked back to him and kissed him on the cheek. "You still have your spirit, don't worry. We don't actually do that." Her breath smelled like freshly ripened peaches.

He sighed in relief and stood out of bed. "Then what was it I saw?"

"Energy. Just energy."

He grabbed a pair of pants from the dresser.

"Master?" The succubus asked.

"Yeah?"

"Are you going to get me clothes today?"

The gravity of recent events dawned on him. Some old book he bought at an antique shop had real rituals written it. He convinced his housemate that his bound succubus is his sister. What if the Oni want their "property back?" A cheap antique and a few candles sure held some surprising results.