Surprising Visit

Story Info
A couple share a movie and more with another couple.
3.5k words
4.39
179.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This is the next part of Sean and Paula's exploration into sexual experimentation following “Free Sample”. I have not set these up as "Chapter 1, Chapter 2" etc. mostly because each story is not dependent upon the previous and also because I generally shy away from "chapter" type stories.

*****

After our exciting visit with Ron and Laura at their house a few weeks ago, I had attempted to talk to Paula about our shared experience. Unfortunately, our communication skills around sex have always been a sore point in our marriage, and any talk about that evening had been met with a definite coolness on Paula’s part.

“It was just something that happened, that’s all.” She maintained. “It’s not something that I intend to do again, or talk about.” “If you think that this is a new part of our sex life you can forget about it.” She continued.

Looking to avoid a confrontation, I generally did not pursue the issue. Not to say that I didn’t have an interest, especially concerning the interaction between Paula and Laura after they had eaten our come and began kissing each other. I wondered if Paula had some latent lesbian tendencies, but I dared not press the issue. Sex with Paula had been very good since that night and I didn’t want to spoil it.

Ron and Laura had invited us back over two weeks later for another barbecue, but Paula wouldn’t hear of it. I suggested that we invite them over, but again she always came up with one excuse or another. I knew that even if I invited them over, she would find a way to get out of the house and I would be entertaining alone.

I did notice that she spent an awful lot of time on the phone with her friend Lois. Now this is pretty typical since they are essentially “best friends”, but the one thing that tipped me off was when I overheard one of Paula’s conversations with Lois and it seemed a little sexy. I couldn’t quite ascertain just what was being discussed, but I could tell it was racy, especially when Paula sensed that I was listening and clammed up. I should have guessed something was up, but I never suspected what was in the works. Looking back it really makes me smile now.

With all the turned down invitations and derailed plans, Paula and I had not been out for an evening together without the kids since that fateful night at Ron and Laura’s. So, when Paula announced that her friend Lois and Lois’ husband Don had invited us over for a Saturday evening, it seemed like it could be fun. I asked Paula what kind of evening was planned, but she was pretty evasive and just said to wait and see.

I dropped that kids off at Grandma’s house at about 5pm. Paula was in the shower when I left and was just drying off when I returned.

“Sean, would you mind giving me a trim?” she asked as I walked into the bedroom.

Now this means one thing with us, and that is a bikini line trim. Generally, Paula handles this task herself although I have taken great pleasure in doing it for her on a number of occasions. It’s something that I find very sexy to do and has always been a prelude to great sex. Paula doesn’t exactly have a jungle down there, but she does have a full bush that would peek out of her panties if left unattended. The times that I have been allowed to do the trimming, I’ve usually given her the “porn star” look; bare pussy lips with just a landing strip of hair above her slit. Paula will go along with my charades, but she never keeps “the look” saying that it’s too much work, or that it itches, etc.

So tonight since she invited me, I went to work with the scissors and razor. I don’t think I was half finished before it was obvious that Paula was aroused, her pink inner pussy lips swollen and protruding, her clit erect and everything was wet, wet, wet. My cock was aching already and it hadn’t even been touched. Just as I finished rinsing her off, I gave her snatch one good lick, savoring her sweet/tangy taste.

“Oh, I don’t think I can take too much more of that.” She moaned.

“How about I put this in for just a minute?” I asked as I pulled my very erect cock out of my pants and pointed it at her.

“No, we can’t, maybe later.” She replied.

“C’mon, only for a minute!” I pleaded, knowing that if I could get it into her, we’d be fucking as long as I wanted to.

“NO!” She insisted, and gathered herself together and left the bathroom.

Now I was thoroughly teased. I jumped into the shower and hoped that her interest would stay with her through the evening.

As I got out of the bath, Paula was putting on one of her sundresses, my favorite. It is black and white polka dot, and you can’t really wear a bra with it. The thin material hugged Paula’s chest and her nipples were prominent. Looking at her in the dress brought back memories of one fun evening out to dinner and dancing when I convinced Paula to leave her panties home too, but that’s another story. Reminiscing of that evening, I suggested that she once again “lose the panties”. Instead of the scolding that I expected from her, she raised her dress and showed me the very sexy lace thong panty she was wearing. It was almost as good as bare.

In minutes I was ready to go, but as usual Paula took forever fixing her hair and makeup. Finally, we were off. Don and Lois’ house is only down the block down from ours, so we walked. Don met us at the door shirtless in what looked like a pair of blue pajama bottoms! I was rather taken aback; I mean I was dressed casually, but this was ridiculous. Paula seemed unfazed. I wondered if we were too early. We went inside and Lois was in the kitchen wearing the matching pajama top mixing drinks.

“Try these mudslides.” She urged. “It’s a new recipe.”

The drinks were delicious and went down so smoothly that you knew you could be drunk if you weren’t careful. I asked if we were too early considering our host’s dress or lack thereof, but Lois just laughed and said that we were right on time. When I asked if anyone else was expected since Paula kept me in the dark, Lois told me that it would be just the four of us.

I’ve worked with Don for the last 20 years. Lois is his second wife and they have been married for 12 years. Don is a little older than I, maybe 44 and I think Lois is maybe 45. They are both in good shape although I wouldn’t say they are models or anything. The one thing I must say is that Lois seems to have a rather free way of expressing her sexuality, either by what she says or what she wears. She never seems blatantly sexual, but the message is always there around the edges. When she is just working around the house, Lois never wears a bra and her nipples are always quite evident.

“Why don’t you two get changed?” Lois asked, and handed Paula what looked like a pair of pajamas. “Tonight is relaxed attire night.” She added.

Paula took the offered clothes and taking me by the hand, we walked into the downstairs half bath.

“What’s up with this?” I asked her.

“Like Lois said, it’s relaxed attire night. We are just hanging out here, so get changed.” She replied.

With that, she pulled her dress off and started buttoning up the pajama top. It became apparent that like our hosts, she would be wearing the top and I the bottoms. I followed suit and began to take off my clothes, but as I started to put the pants on over my underwear, Paula stopped me.

“No underwear.” She stated, she then pulled her lacy thong panty off.

I wondered if our hosts were similarly attired as I pulled my underwear off. The men’s pajamas were dark green and seemed like silk. Looking at Paula, she would have to be careful how she moved or bent over to avoid exposing her ass or pussy since the top only barely covered her. We stepped out of the bathroom to partake more drinks.

“We borrowed a movie from Ron.” Don said as we settled down into the family room, Don and Lois on one couch, Paula and I on the loveseat. “It came with his and Laura’s highest rating.”

Now Ron has a bit of a reputation as a connoisseur of fine pornography, so I could just imagine what was in store. Paula and I had watched pornos together a few times, but not for years and certainly never with another couple, so this was certainly a surprise. I looked at her to try and gauge her reaction, but she seemed totally at ease. It was then that I started to wonder what she and Lois had planned. Given our state of dress (or undress) and the booze, I started to think that maybe Paula planned a repeat of what transpired with Ron and Laura at their pool. I decided to settle back, relax and see what would happen.

The movie started and in typical porno fashion it revolved around the female star and how basically she was sexually involved with every person she met. The story was as lame as they come, but the actresses were stunning, the actors hung and the sex very hot. I don’t know how it was affecting the others, but I was getting hard again.

In typical fashion at about the third tryst our heroine was involved in some heated girl-girl action.

“Why do they always have these?” Lois asked Don and I as she paused the movie.

“How am I supposed to know, I don’t make ‘em, I just watch ‘em.” Don replied.

“Does it turn you on?”

“Yeah. You?”

“Maybe at little. They are beautiful.

“Maybe it has something to do with demonstrating just how sexual these women are that they even enjoy each other and that’s a turn-on.” I added.

“Would you guys want to watch Paula and I like that?” Lois asked.

I was dumbfounded. One of the things that I was so turned on about before after our evening with Ron and Laura and I couldn’t talk to Paula about was now about to stare me in the face.

“Oh yeah.” Was all I could say.

With that, Lois walked over to Paula and taking her hand led her to the middle of the floor in front of the TV. Both women dropped to their knees and embraced, tenderly and softly. The lights had been dimmed for the movie, but it was soon apparent that they both were using their tongues in their kisses. Lois continued to take the lead by lowering Paula onto her back and slowly unbuttoning her top as she kissed her way down. Don and I were mesmerized, sitting on the edge of our seats. Lois paused briefly at each of Paula’s nipples for a quick kiss and suck and then continued south. Paula’s gazed moved between me, Lois and even Don, which generated a brief feeling of jealousy as she was exposed to him. When the last button was released, Lois spread Paula’s legs.

“Nice trim, Sean.” She complimented.

“Thanks, I love my work.” I replied.

With that, Lois bent down and planted a firm kiss on Paula’s bare pussy. Paula gasped softly before pulling Lois back up to her face to first kiss her and then roll her only her back. Now it was Paula’s turn to slowly unbutton Lois’ top as she kissed her way down, mimicking the same moves that Lois had done to her just moments before. When at last Lois was uncovered, I watched Paula gaze intently at the other woman’s pussy before closing her eyes and lowering her mouth for a kiss. Now it was Lois’ turn to let out a soft moan.

With both girls even, they returned to their husbands. I gave Paula a deep kiss and quick grope. She returned the kiss and the grope. I thought that maybe I could taste Lois on her mouth, but I wasn’t sure. Don and Lois were also busy and I thought for a moment that this was going to evolve into some exhibition sex, but Lois resumed the movie and both girls settled down. At least they didn’t button up their tops.

In the semi-darkness of the family room I was able to quietly finger Paula’s pussy as the movie played. She was drenched and I’m sure that Lois must have gotten some on her lips when she kissed her down there.

“You are making me so hard. That was so sexy.” I told Paula.

“Umm-hmm.” Was all she replied.

The movie was drawing to a big climax with several couples fucking at once. Each time an actor would come, he was pulling out and spraying it into the face of the actress he was fucking. This wasn’t something new of course, but I felt a little funny about seeing it with the women present since it seemed a little demeaning. I really thought the shit hit the fan when Lois asked:

“Why do the guys always do that in these movies?”

“I told you, I don’t make ‘em, I just watch ‘em.” Don replied.

“Do you find it sexy?” She continued.

“It’s alright, the girls in the movie seem to like it.”

“Paula, what do you think?” Lois questioned.

“It’s kinda sexy, you know; different.” Paula answered.

“Do you guys want to try that with us?” Lois asked us.

“I’m always ready for something new.” I answered.

With that, Lois walked over to the loveseat that Paula and were on and taking my hand, pulled me off. I stood there dumbly for a moment while she climbed onto the loveseat behind Paula so that both women were lying side by side with there heads next to each other.

“OK Sean, let’s see it.” Lois commanded.

It took a moment to understand what Lois was asking, but Paula helped me out by pulling my pajamas down, allowing my erect cock to spring forth.

“Bring it over here,” Again Lois directed, “and Paula will use her mouth.”

With this, I knelt next to the loveseat and Paula began sucking me off. I was so turned on by everything that had taken place before that I knew it wouldn’t take long. Lois was right next to Paula as she sucked and I could see her breasts clearly. Having my wife suck me in front of another couple was so hot and having the other wife right there inches away made it hotter.

“When he comes, pull it out of your mouth and aim it at our faces.” Lois ordered.

Now this was an unexpected turn, since I only thought I’d be coming on Paula’s face, not both to them. It seemed to spur me on further and I felt the come rush. I fought to keep my eyes open as I came so I could watch. Paula timed it perfectly, and Lois brought her face right next to Paula’s as my come shot out. It was just like in the movie, both women had their mouths wide open. The first shot hit Lois square in the cheek and stretched out over Paula’s waiting tongue. The second hit Paula in the left cheek and spread to Lois’ right cheek. The third and later shots ended up on their chins. I was just about done when Lois surprised me by taking my cock deep into her mouth and sucking. Paula watched intently as her friend sucked her husband. I swear I think it generated another spurt or two that normally wouldn’t have fired. Spent, I pulled away.

“Next?” Lois asked, looking at Don.

Don took my place in front of the women and Lois took him into her mouth. I watched as she sucked him and watched as Paula, only inches away stared at the other man’s cock. She looked excited. I felt both excited and a little worried, knowing what was about to happen; another man was about to shoot his come over my wife’s face. Don was getting close. Just as Lois pulled away, Paula opened her mouth wide and Don started coming. I thought I came a lot, Don came even more; showering both women with strings of spunk. First in Lois’ hair, then her cheek, then Paula’s nose, it seemed a deluge. Finally as he subsided, Paula looked at me with a mixture of excitement and dread on her face. I didn’t realize that she was looking for my OK, and not sensing any condemnation, she took Don's cock into her mouth. This was a first for us as a couple. The first strange cock in her mouth in 14 years of marriage. She bobbed up and down a few times as Lois watched and then released him.

Lois then began to lick the come off of Paula’s face until it was clean. Paula returned the favor, until as she finished both women were busy kissing each other. Once again Lois began to work her way south, this time with more urgency. When she reached Paula’s pussy, Paula eagerly spread her legs wide and Lois began eating her in earnest.

“Oooh, yeah, oh yeah, oh.” Paula moaned.

“You are so yummy.” Lois purred.

It became apparent that Paula was not going to need too much more before she came, and with a brief shout she climaxed. Lois slowed her licking as Paula recovered. As Lois started to get up from between her legs, Paula grasped the other woman’s hand and pulled her down, kissing her.

“Not so fast.” Paula stated.

With that, Paula sat up and pushed Lois down onto the loveseat.

“You don’t have to do this.” Lois pleaded.

“But I want to.” Paula firm replied, kissing her again, before starting down her chest.

Now we were treated to a repeat of what we had just seen. Don and I knelt next to the loveseat, Don gently kissing his wife as I watched my wife pleasure another woman. Paula suckled Lois’ breasts, and then kissing her way down Lois’ tummy she looked at me. I went to her and kissed her, and then backed away a bit to let her continue. As she got between Lois’ legs I could see Lois’ sex; wet and waiting. Paula looked at it, then me, then put her mouth onto the other woman’s pussy and licked. Lois moaned loudly. She sounded like she was very close too. I moved up closely to watch my wife eat pussy, it was erotic and less troubling than watching her suck Don’s cock. She pulled back for a moment and seemed to offer Lois’ snatch to me, which I took advantage of and gave a quick deep lick. We were sharing a pussy. Paula resumed and moments later Lois came with a shout.

All this sexual energy had my cock revived, so as Paula pulled away from Lois, I laid her onto the floor and entered her.

“Oooh, yess, I needed that.” She purred as I drove into her with deep strokes.

Lois was sucking Don, getting him hard again.

With my first come already shot, I was able to hold off for quite a while, putting Paula through her paces, missionary, female superior and finally doggy style. I thought briefly about trying to get her to take Don into her mouth again as I fucked her from behind, but Don was already pounding Lois good on the loveseat. Thankfully the carpet was soft so we didn’t get any rug burns! We finally switched to one of our favorite positions, spoons, were we could both watch Don and Lois as I fucked Paula from behind. Paula came again, and I let myself come too with her. Moments later, Don and Lois finished.

We were all thirsty and had another drink. Don had another tape, but everyone was a little tired, so we gathered our stuff up and went home. I asked Paula on the way home how much of the night was planned. She said Lois had pretty much outlined everything up to the girl-girl show, but that after that it was freelance. All in all, a most interesting evening.

I should have pressed Paula for more info or asked when we could set up another night because by the next day she was back to her old self of not talking about it. Shit!