Surprising Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
He's getting some, too.
2.2k words
3.66
30.3k
3

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three:

Couples Night Out

A week had past since George Anderson had discovered that his wife had a lot more desires then he'd ever thought and that she knew actually a lot more about sex then him. The weather had been wonderful and the Anderson's had used the opportunity to spend the late afternoons in the garden to catch a nice tan and become intimate as often as possible. They didn't talk about swinging and Xinyue thought that it would be better to wait until George had to face the situation again. She had spoken to Frank and Maria a few times on the phone and they had also met at the gym. Xinyue knew that George had told her to fuck around whenever she wanted but she was also sure that he wasn't happy about it and the small but horny wife felt guilty that she had accompanied Frank both times they've met back to his place where they'd fucked for over two hours each time. Maybe that was fine with Maria but Xinyue thought that she didn't know whom else Maria might do while she was with her hubby and the fact that she herself was cheating on her husband and she was sure that he didn't do something similar made her feel horrible.

The second time she'd made it with Frank he'd sensed that something was wrong and Xinyue had to explain that she and George usually only swapped partners at the same time and that last week had been an exception because he'd been on a business trip but now that he was back she had actually no right to do it without him. Sure the Chinese wife had made this up completely but that was the way she hoped it would be as soon as George had become comfortable with the situation. Frank had tried to calm her down by explaining that it actually is nonsense that a couple is jealous about the other partners sex life whether it had been in the past before they met nor while they are together because every ordinary person encounters sex with more then just one other person in her or his life and that people should just love their partners as they are and accept the fact that monogamy is against human's nature. Xinyue countered that a relationship should always be based on equality that's why she thought that George should fuck another woman, too when she is intimate with a guy. Frank agreed but finally calmed the little Asian girl by telling that George will have opportunities to get even with her later.

She never mentioned to George her daytime encounters but was sure that he must've recognised how stiff she was when he touched her in the evenings. It was not because she didn't like his touch nor because she was satisfied it was just because of that damn guilt that made her almost cry in her pillows and lay there awaken hours after George had fallen asleep.

On Friday afternoon it was actually Maria who called. Xinyue had told the other couple that it would be better to make an appointment while her husband was there and to start slowly so that he had some time to get to know them and feel comfortable. Maria spoke to George for almost fifteen minutes. She used the opportunity to introduce them and explain how they felt about swinging. In the end they made an arrangement to meet for dinner at a nice restaurant at eight o'clock.

George Anderson and his young wife had arrived first, which gave him the opportunity to inspect the other couple closely when they walked up to their table. Frank looked as broad and hunky as the only other time he'd seen him. He wore a nice dark plum coloured suit the top three buttons of his shirt were open. Maria on the other hand looked almost as different to her husband then George was to his own wife. She was a petite Latina with long curly hair a buxom chest, flat belly that showed she worked out regularly, narrow waist and broad hips. For her size the butt looked a bit too fat but George liked her broad smile. She had a big mouth with bright red shimmering lips that always seemed joyful. In her short skirt and tight blouse she looked very attractive and George had to admit that she wasn't a woman he would push from the edge of his bed when he would be single. Sure she had applied too much makeup, which made her look a bit cheap on the other hand she was that kind of woman that could make any guy squirm into his pants.

The evening was pleasant and if George hadn't been so worried about what they all might would do later on he would have recognised that Xinyue and Frank were flirting heavily and that Maria did all to get his attention. Too often George's mind was just wandering around when nobody was actually talking but that made him miss all the sign language that was used to an extreme amount by the other three. When both of the women took a time out to 'powder their noses' Frank asked him openly what he thought about his wife. George admitted that she was very pretty and that he would like to become a little intimate with her. Hearing that Frank sat back with a big grin: "Don't worry pal, you'll have a night to remember. She can never get enough and in the end when your cock just hurts and you want nothing but sleep she will go down on you again and again.

"He doesn't seem to be very interested in me, is he?" Maria had tried to get George's attention during the whole dinner but despite some polite answers he wasn't very encouraging.

"Yes I have to admit that I'm a bit surprised. I thought that he would take the opportunity and flirt with you at least after he recognises that I'm busy with Frank."

"He didn't look happy and he didn't even notice when Frank put his foot between your legs and his toe was eagerly rubbing your mound. Your husband looked as if he wasn't even there."

"Don't worry, Maria. He is a wonderful lover you'll see. He is just not used to the situation."

"Why? You said you've done that before, right?"

The Asian wife's expression displayed her embarrassment: "Uhm, honestly saying. This is the first time but please, don't tell Frank!"

"The first? What, do you mean you two have never done that before? But you sleep with Frank since we know you."

"True. I was cheating. George didn't know until he met Frank at our home."

"You were playing a dangerous game there. He could have lost his mind and killed you both."

"Not George. I know him he is too rational to do something he would regret later. See I wanted to swing with him for ages and I'm sure he will enjoy it. He just needs the right encouragement. I'm certain that when you two first have gone to bed together he'll always want that, again and again."

"You're sure, eh? We'll see. Shall we go back?"

A three quarter moon lit the boardwalk good enough to walk easily. The two couples had already exchanged partners. Only George whose mind had become sort of numb had still not registered what was going on. He followed his wife and Frank who was gently squeezing Xinyue's ass all the while, with Maria who had hooked under his own arm. He kept the same distance and waited when the other couple made a pause to kiss and fondle. George just starred with a blank expression. He had no idea what he was doing there. He felt like he was inside a dream and he was bodiless watching his wife and that other man make out. His body on the other side had registered the arousing touches of Maria's experienced fingers while it touched his crotch. And it responded. When the quartet had finally arrived Maria's and Frank's place George's cock was aching to get free because his pants had become much to tight. Xinyue and Frank turned towards them.

"Wouldn't it be better if we split up for the first time?" Frank turned towards his wife: "Xinyue and I could go to the Anderson's and you stay here with George."

"Yes, I think that might be better. George seems to be a bit uncomfortable." Xinyue added: "Enjoying some private time with Maria alone at first might help to ease him up a bit."

Somehow George snapped back to reality at the moment: "I would be more comfortable if both the ladies would help me."

The others thought he wanted to make a funny comment.

"Nice joke, George. I'm sure you'll have a fun time with Maria tonight but I want some fun, too. Don't you think it would be unfair if you had both and I none of the girls?"

George almost had slipped a sarcastic phrase but his wife who had again sensed the danger came before him: "You're being unfair Frank! We've had a threesome so I can understand my husband. But George, we'll do that later, promise! Just now you and Maria should get to know each other a bit better."

The group parted before something else would destroy their mood. Xinyue had given her husband a short kiss and waved him goodbye before she and Frank moved on. Maria almost had to pull George inside. When she had finally managed to sat him down in an armchair she sighed. That guy was giving her a hard time. He looked nice and she was sure that a hot bitch like Xinyue only would spent her life with a guy that was really good in bed so she was sure she was in for a hot night. Only these thoughts kept her aroused otherwise she would have given George a drink and dumped him out before going to bed - alone. No man that she'd fucked has ever acted that disinterested. Usually they were doing all to make her feel comfortable. Was he really that insecure or was he just to sure about himself so that he had no need to 'work' to lay a girl. It dawned Maria that Xinyue had said the truth. 'His wife must've talked him into this. I'm afraid he is not ready. Well I promised to take care of him and so I will', she mumbled just to herself while looking down at her absentmindedly staring blankly sitting guest. Maria sighed. She stepped forward spread his legs apart and knelt down. He didn't even flinch when she unbuckled his belt, and pushed his trousers down until they hung at his ankles.

George had fallen back into his state of shock after he'd seen his wife vanish with her lover. He was sure this all wasn't really happening. When he had have sex for the very first time in his life - with Xinyue about three years ago it has been a very old and longing dream come true. He had imagined having sex with other women since then because it turned him on but he never ever had actually thought he would or could do it. He had always been aware that his over twelve years old younger Xinyue has had lots of experiences before they met and he had been jealous but on the other hand he was too proud that such a beautiful and sexy young girl had chosen him instead some athlete guy from her school. His feelings had always been mixed and so far kept in a well maintained balance. This balance had been disturbed when he had caught his horny wifey with Frank.

George's penis stood up proud, Maria's face just centimetres away was examining it closely. For her it certainly looked good. It was not as long and big as her husbands but it sure looked yummy and she had fucked a lot of guys that had lot smaller dicks but knew how to make her squirm with pleasure, anyway. On the other hand playing with a bigger cock was always more fun just because of the looks. Her right hand got hold of George's balls and squeezed them very cautiously. Maria's tongue slipped out of her mouth. Gazing George looked down. Her tongue was amazingly long. He had only seen similar ones very rare times in some porn flicks. The tip flicked over his head. His penis jerked anticipating. Slowly the Mexican girl opened her lips and wrapped them around his shaft. She started to suck, her tongue flicking against the tiny hole of his penis's head. The feeling and the sight of that cheap whore sucking him off were too much for George. He forgot everything. He didn't remember that his wife was fucking another man at exactly this moment, he didn't know that this woman was married with the guy who was busy doing his wife he didn't even know that he was married himself. The only think he knew was that he wanted to have that bitch that so lewdly was giving him a blowjob, badly.