Surprising Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Now he really gets into things.
3k words
4.11
28.1k
4

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four:

Transformations

The man had totally forgotten who he was. The only thing he knew was that a really hot girl that seemed to be in her mid-twenties was kneeling right between his thighs and her had was bulging up and down over his iron hard rod. He felt like he was in a cheap motel with a cheap but horny and damn sexy whore that would do everything as long as he would just pay her. And George was certain that he would pay her back, well. He grabbed Maria by the hair and forced his cock deeper into her throat. Luckily the Middle-American wife was used to her own husbands big dick and had no troubles taking it. The rough hands that were pushing and pulling at her head were more concerning but it didn't hurt much so she just went along. George moaned in ecstasy, his wife had never really deepthroated his member, sure she had often given him blowjobs but she was a very small girl and she never had allowed him to slide it down her throat like this slut was just doing, now. He felt his balls were ready to explode any second so the 33 year old man pulled out just in time to shoot his huge load right on Maria's face.

The Mexican swinger was taken by surprise. She usually didn't allow it when a guy wanted to cum on her face but this time it had happened so suddenly that she had no time to prevent it.

"Ahh, that was fantastic. My, bitch you look wonderful with all that cum on your face."

George wiped her face clean with a finger and smeared it over her lips and into her mouth.

"You're a damn hot chick. Come on now, let me see that fine body of yours."

The caring husband had been transformed into a domineering porn actor and George Anderson enjoyed every moment of it while ordering Maria around. And Maria herself complied eagerly, her cunt was wet and ready, she needed to fuck, badly. Slowly the horny housewife rose to her feet and began to drop her clothes one piece after the other. Slowly she swayed her hips while presenting George her big butt as she removed her last garment. His hands took a hold of her firm round cheeks massaging along the crack of her ass playfully resting at her puckered hole for a moment gliding further down rubbing between her split cuntlips. Now it was Maria's turn to moan.

George rose up and pulled Maria down in the chair he had just been sitting in. Now it was his turn to give her some pleasures. She had her legs spread far apart before he had even knelt down. Maria's index finger and thumb of both hands pulled her own lips apart to present George a full sight of her musky smelling raw and very red pussy. He didn't waste any more time and dove right in with his mouth and nose. His face pressed hard against her cunt, his tongue eagerly licking her clitoris George got an idea. Every so slowly he pushed his right index finger into her ass. At first she didn't realise what was going on but the moment his finger had been pushed past her sphincter she let out a noisy grunt. A bit surprised that Maria didn't object George began to finger fuck her nether hole while still being very busy with licking up her juices. Of course he couldn't know that Frank loved anal sex but at least he could have guessed after he had seen pumping his own wife's ass. But George didn't remember anything he'd witnessed right now. He was just concentrating on giving it to Maria because he wanted to be good. Someone she would remember later as a wonderful lay. She came. A loud gurgling sound escaping her throat was signalling George that his lover was done. With a shiny face he smiled up to her she giving him back the same smile.

While Maria went to the toilet George undressed completely. He was ready for round three and this time his cock would have to show what it was capable of. Completely naked and hand in hand she led the way to the bedroom not missing a chance to get a hold of his half erect member. The Latin girl sat down first. She had to give his proud thing another quick lick with her talented tongue before leaning back her legs stretched open as far as possible and waiting impatiently for George's manhood to penetrate her most private and sensitive part. And he came down on her. Gathering all his strength he slipped his body over hers until his cock was in the right place. George grabbed both her hips and pushed forward with one mighty thrust. He heard Maria's surprised cry he felt her hot love tunnel wrapped tightly around his shaft and in that instant he knew that this woman would do everything he wanted, everything he'd always dreamed about and that he never had dared to try with Xinyue because he was scared she might think he was a pervert. It came to his mind that he was mistaken and he could've done all with his own wife but it was too late now. This was his time, just his. He slumped down hard on that woman underneath him again she was breathing heavily bucking her hips against his. He didn't recognise her face his senses completely ajar she was just a toy that he could use to satisfy his pleasure. She was not a person he cared for. He just could live out some fantasies with her and let out some steam. He didn't know how long he had fucked Maria. His mind was busy thinking about the past two weeks and how much they'd changed his life. If his wife wanted it this way he would go along. He would fuck every girl he could get. The loud moans and madly jerking hips brought him back to the horny gal he was pumping. She had come and because he hadn't recognised and continued to fuck her Maria was right in the middle of experiencing a series of orgasms. Somehow George dawned that he in his angry state of mind must have rammed her for about thirty minutes. Suddenly he became aware that his whole body was covered in sweat, that he had troubles breathing steadily and that his cock was begging for release. In the meantime Maria had been over flooded with another series of multiple orgasms. Her head jerked around violently her chest rose and fell down in shivering turns and she was screaming out loud. George who knew that this was a chance of being dirty minded pulled his cock out hopped up a bit and aimed his load towards her mighty jiggling tits. George was surprised himself when he saw three big globs of cum gushing out of his penis and spraying all over Maria's bust. Totally spent he broke down next to her.

Maria still exhausted and gasping for breath looked down onto her cum covered tits in surprise. What had he done to her? How was he able to stay that long and ram so furiously at the same time. The first little orgasm had reached her almost twenty minutes after he had started to take her and whenever she had looked up into George's eyes she saw a completely dazed look just as if he was hypnotized. Five minutes later she'd come again and then it started. First it was a very light feeling that she thought was just because they were fucking for such a long time but then it dawned her that it was a not ending small orgasm. And that orgasm built up became bigger and bigger until it exploded suddenly and only a brief second later she'd felt another orgasm raise inside and a minute later a whole series of not ending climaxes hit her until he'd finally ended her wonderful ordeal. She remembered that it had happened only one time before when she had masturbated feverishly she had experienced multiple orgasms but had to stop much earlier because she wasn't able of teasing herself that much. In the end Maria could breath normally again. She looked at George who still lay next to her silently gaping for air. She felt his spunk getting cold on her breasts but wanted to wait for George to decide what to do next. A moment later she had dozed off.

The driver of a blue Volkswagen almost had an accident. Only in the last second he had been able to turn the wheel around. Relieved to have made it he took another look in the rear view mirror at that couple that was making out heavily right on the street. He just remembered later that the woman was very small with big round tits for her size and seemed to be of Asian descendence. Frank couldn't wait to lay hands on Xinyue, again. This woman was making him hotter then any he'd met in the past couple of years. So he was already finger fucking her from the moment her hubby and his wife had gone inside with the effect that she went down on him after they'd made only about half the distance to her place. Frank was heavily turned on just by the idea to fuck that hot Chinese chick in a public place from behind with her arms stretched against the wall to support herself and her legs spread wide apart. Her miniskirt wrapped up around her waist her tank top pulled over her firm dangling tits and his cock gliding in and out her moist cunt. They didn't recognise the driver who had almost made an accident or that senior who had wanted to let down the blinds and was now staring open-mouthed with the first erection in a couple of years inside his pants.

Xinyue was insatiable when it came to sex that night. She tortured Frank's cock with her mouth, cunt and ass mercilessly for hours. In a rare moment of peace Frank managed to ask her.

"Phhhh, my god Xinyue you always are hot but I've never seen you this unappeasable. What got into you?"

She stared blankly for a moment her mind was working. He could tell she was thinking of an appropriate answer. Suddenly she looked at him sternly: "I have to think about George all the time. The idea of him fucking your wife is turning me on immensely. I would never have thought this would be like it. I thought I would be jealous but I'm not. I just feel happy that he finally is experiencing another woman."

"What do you mean? I don't get it."

"I have always felt a bit bad that he had not had the same experiences as I before we became a couple. I always thought it is unfair for him and was worried that he would be mad about my past. He never said anything but I knew he wasn't happy. Now I can finally pay him back for his love and faithfulness."

A puzzled look appeared on Frank's face.

"You mean the idea of George fucking other woman is turning you on?"

The cute wife gazed smiling: "Briefly spoken, yes!"

A moment later Xinyue was on top of her lover again, his cock nestled deep inside her cunt and him clenching his teeth together to be able to last another round.

George woke up startled. In the first moment he didn't recognise were he was but then he remembered. He took a glance at the alarm watch on the bedside table. It was almost one o'clock he must have slept for over an hour. I rested himself on his elbow and looked admiringly over Maria's sleeping frame. His cum had dried on her slowly rising about d-cup sized melons. What should he do? Just lie down again and sleep? This would be such a waste of time. Frank and his wife certainly were engaged in pure animal like sex for hours by now and he'd only fucked Maria once. And looking at her succulent body slowly brought some life back into his loins. For a little moment it came to his mind that it would be mean to wake her up just because he wanted to fuck her again but then he decided that this was his night and he would do whatever he wanted. And right now he wanted nothing else but to rape Maria's wonderful fat arse. George got onto his knees, his big rod dangling down between his legs; he grabbed the pretty Latina by the waist and pulled her around on her belly. Still sound asleep Maria didn't recognise what happened to her until George had pulled up her hips and had brought her into a kind of doggy style position and pushed impatiently with his stiff phallus against her puckered hole. The moment George forced himself inside her with a mighty thrust she fully came to her senses with an amazed grunt at last. She wasn't hot at all but she also didn't protest against his uninvited intrusion. She knew that he was a horny man and she was ready to give him eagerly whatever he wanted because she knew that she'd be rewarded later. George only pumped in and out of her for only about five minutes. This time he had concentrated fully on the fuck and totally enjoyed the feeling. Again he pulled out before he came and pulled Maria over at her hair. She let out a panicked shriek when it really hurt for a moment but did open her mouth when he pointed his weapon at her face again. She managed to catch most of it when George exploded but some leaked down her chin and a few drops joined the dried cum that was still sticking to her boobs.

The first time swinger looked down onto his coarse sex partner: "Sluts like you should always be covered in cum so that everybody knows where he can dump his load. Tell me how many guys have used you so far?"

Maria was turned on by his vulgarity she always was when someone talked dirty to her.

"I can't tell exactly but I've pleased over a hundred man."

"And did they all took your ass, too?"

"They were all free to take it but only about half of them took my offer. But there was never one that didn't do me doggy."

George didn't know if it was wise to ask about Frank. Maria had been a more then willing lover but if she thought that he wanted to make her hubby sound bad she might throw him out. But he couldn't resist asking who had been the best, yet.

"It is always the best when I am doing it!"

He was sure that she had made up that answer a long time ago because most guys must have been asking how good they were.

"I at least hope you enjoy tonight a little bit." He scarcely said.

"Yes of course. You're a fantastic lover George! I hope we'll have plenty of opportunities to have fun together in the future!"

Now it was him who was surprised: "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, sure! You're really a great lover. Your wife didn't promise too much."

"Xinyue? What did she say?"

"Oh, I was a bit scared during the dinner because you didn't seem interested in me. But she said I shouldn't worry and you are the best lover she'd ever had so I would get it good."

Really, she said that?"

"Of course! And she is right you're really good."

George didn't know how to reply. After the last week he'd thought that she just enjoyed the sex with him but really craved for a bigger and better lover and he at least knew that Frank had to offer the first definitely.

"Don't you think Frank is a more experienced lover then I and does satisfy her better?"

"Oh, he indeed has lots of experience but you shouldn't ask me that he is my husband after all. When I'm with him often it is pure lust but also sensual and romantic love. So in the end he is the best but that just counts for me and I'm sure that Xinyue thinks the same about you. If each of us had to choose just one man we would both pick our own husband, I'm very confident. Don't be scared, your wife really loves you! She just needs a little change once in a while. We all do, don't you agree?"

The conversation had turned from dirty words to serious explanation and George for the first time saw her as a real person and as new friend. Finally he was able to ease up and she appreciated his sudden friendliness while they talked and eventually got to know each other after all.

It was already dawning. Maria and George had sat all in the nude next to each other on the bed and done nothing but conversed for hours.

"George I must say I'm really surprised. I never thought this night would turn out as it did. I'm really happy to have met you it was very nice. Unfortunately it is getting late. Or should I say early? Anyway we better get up my husband might come home soon."

"It's not even seven. I guess he'd just fallen asleep a short while ago buried snoring under the sweating body of my always horny little wife."

Both had to laugh out loud as the image occurred inside their minds. But George became serious suddenly.

"Really I don't want to go home and see them together. That one time was more then enough. It's still hard for me to accept this new situation."

"Don't worry, hon. You'll get used to it. At first I was very, very jealous when Frank introduced me to his lifestyle. Now I just can't get enough of it. I always want to fuck the guys that I like and I'm not invidious at all anymore. But it took me sometime. It is a slow process but I'm sure you'll make it."

"And I'm sure you'll help me!"

A dirty grin appeared on Georges face and Maria's hand reached down into his crotch and smirked back at him.

"Want some more fun?"