Surprising Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Life gets a swing.
1.9k words
3.82
27.7k
2
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five:

MĂ©nage a trois x deux

With a little slurping sound George's flaccid penis popped out of Maria's well-used vagina. They had done it twice again first he had another 'squeezy' go at her beautiful butt and then she had sat down onto his lap her big tits dangling just in front of his face so his teeth and fingers had something to play with, too.

After a shower and a fresh pot of coffee George Anderson felt a bit refreshed but still very tired. It was nine in the morning and he'd only dozed around midnight for a little while. He was certain that Frank and his slut-wife Xinyue, he didn't like to think of her as a slut because he respected her but on the other hand she exactly had the attitude of a slut and when it was not her kind of behaviour that could be called sluttish then what, nevertheless George really was a bit scared to go home because seeing his only love gently sleeping in the arms of someone else wasn't something he could take easily. Maria was yawning heartily after she'd given him a last kiss on the cheek and they'd wished each other a farewell. A short gaze back and George saw how she shut the door to go and get some sleep at last. Slowly he sneaked towards his home afraid of the sight that might await him. Sometimes it's strange how fast time went by and how short even a long walk seems if one doesn't want to reach his destination. But it didn't help. A lot sooner then he'd wished George had reached his house and silently entered this once sacred place.

It was an odd sight that was displayed in George Anderson's eyes after he'd entered his bedroom. Frank lay with his back towards Xinyue in a foetal position right on the edge of her side, the huge blanket wrapped a few times around his body. George's pretty Asian wife lay on her back exactly in the centre without any cover but she had pulled up the sheet and it was clamped tightly between her closed legs. Her marvellous chest was rising up and down slowly and once in a while she let out a snoring sound. To his surprise his own side seemed rather untouched even his pillow was in a neat shape. They must have fooled around on one side of the bed only. Maybe Xinyue has had a bad feeling fucking in their bed without him being there. The 33 years old husband felt two things at the same time seeing her like this. One was a hot sting inside his heart the other a twitch between his legs. Despite that he'd come more times last night then for a long time ago he became aroused. The fantastic body of his wife that put many models to a shame could still turn him on. Making as less noise as possible he undressed and stretched out beside them, yawning soundly before he closed his eyes and fell asleep just a moment later.

"Huh?" Our 'hero' sat up on his elbows completely awake. A familiar sensation down at his penis had ended his little slumber momentarily. Drowsily he gazed down to discover the head of his wife slowly bobbing up and down over his shaft. When their eyes met she gave him something like a smile or what looked similar with her mouth stuffed. He looked aside but Frank had not changed position since George had gone to sleep another quick look at the digital alarm clock made it clear that he'd slept for almost four hours. It was exactly one p.m. George felt the pleasure that Xinyue's busy tongue made him grew big, again. In a sudden all sleepiness had fallen from him and he knew that he was ready for some more action. But did he want it? Especially with Frank lying next to them. Without a word his cute wife had crawled up to him the instant his manhood stood at its full glory. Their lips met and forgetting any prejudices he kissed her back pulling his beloved wife closer to him their tongues dancing fast in each other's mouths. George was so busy kissing and hugging his wife, his eyes shut tightly he only recognised that she was about to mount him the moment his cock pushed through the entrance of her juicy hole. He was ready to accept her there was no time for doubts, now. All he wanted was to make love to his beloved and damn hot wife. Their hips smashed hard against each other moans escaped the two throats whenever their lips parted for a brief second while they madly kissed each other. The echoes of wet slamming sounds filled the room. When George opened his eyes the firm round tits of his wife were bouncing up and down very fast right in front of him. He thought they looked much better then Maria's even though they were a lot smaller but they seemed to be fresher like they'd just become ripe and ready to pick. Not hesitating any longer George's right hand cupped one whole of her fleshy mountains and squeezed gently.

Soon the couple was completely occupied with their lovemaking, the world around them completely locked out of their minds. George's wife moved her hips slowly for- and backwards his mighty tool buried deep inside her loins. Moaning soundly, her eyes closed, Xinyue felt in heaven. Her fully engorged clit rubbed over her husband's crotch and the sensation made her shiver with excitement. Because they didn't move a lot it was easy for George to hold back and also enjoy their fuck. Suddenly Xinyue stopped and George opened his eyes in surprise. His lips still engulfed over her left nipple he tried to focus and see what was going on. It came to him like a little shock. Behind his cute wife was Frank in a far apart spread position, his knees on each side of Xinyue's and George's legs. The hands of George's 'adversary' held on to his wife's hips, he seemingly was trying to get access to her little asshole and Xinyue had stopped for a moment to make it easier for him. George could feel it well when the other dick pushed through his wife's sphincter. Only separated by a thin wall of flesh their cocks were pressed tightly against each other's. The 33 years old husband started to feel sick, again: 'Why is she doing this to me?' Also he felt quite jealous because he had never had her ass himself. 'Unfair!' He wanted to shout but was unable to let out a single sound, his Chinese wife cried out in pleasure when Frank started to nail her interrupting any of George's thoughts because Xinyue bucked her hips violently sending waves of pleasure into her husbands erect piece of engorged meat turning the three of them into one feverish corpse.

The speed was much faster now and it became difficult for George to concentrate and held it up. The small frame of the Asian girl shook spastically and the man underneath her knew that she had come when all of her body suddenly tensed up strongly. Xinyue knew herself that the two men and especially Frank wouldn't let her go now and allow her to take the well needed rest to calm down so she tried to relax herself which she found to be very difficult because the pleasure that was inflicted on her was too much to bare. The 21 years old student gasped for air, there was no escape and the sensations she felt became unpleasant because her erogenous zones were hypersensitive, now. Their guest dictated the rhythm and speed and neither she nor her husband could do anything to stop him. Well George had no real intention to stop anything at the moment because he felt his cum pumped up through his cock in that moment. He too grabbed Xinyue waist bucking his lap up to shoot his load right inside her sloppy cunt. George felt like it would never stop. One spurt after the other erupted from inside his balls filling up his wife's cock hungry hole. Finally George collapsed his penis still fully inside his girl it slowly started to shrink. What should he do? Frank was still busy fucking his wife's ass. He looked up into the other two faces. They both kept their eyes closed but while Frank looked grim and hard working tears were leaking down over Xinyue's cheeks and her face showed pure agony. George wanted to say something he wanted to make Frank stop but he had a big lump in his throat in that instant Xinyue opened her eyes and they met his. George gulped and made a move that he wanted to stop everything but his wife shook her head and her lips showed a silent 'no'. She bend down and kissed her husband then greased her lips over his cheeks to his right ear.

"Let him finish," Xinyue whispered coarsely: "It is his right."

George and also his wife didn't move except that Frank moved them back and forth while he still was busy pumping her ass. The poor husband finally felt his flaccid penis slip from her choot and it was only a moment later that he heard a powerful, deep groan. Frank had finally climaxed, too. Covered in sweat he removed himself from the Asian girl and fell flat down next to George. None of them even twitched for a long while. Xinyue and Frank were too KO and George whose wife rested on top of him was afraid to disturb her. A long moment lasted until Xinyue stretched a bit. She smiled lovingly at her husband and gave him a big kiss after breathing an I love ya.

A distant voice was disturbing their private intimacy: "I guess we all need a shower, now. Who'll be first?"

They ignored Frank's question so he sighed: "I guess I'll be first, then."

After he'd left the room Xinyue disengaged from her man and also stood up longing for a short silk robe to cover her assets she looked down at George who had just sat up: "Thank you, hon. You're fantastic!"

Replying her look with a discomforted expression he got to his feet: "I think we need to talk. You must explain me a few things."

"Uhm, I know. I will do when we're alone, okay?"

"Right, then we should get ready, now."

Ten minutes later, the Anderson's had made the bed and the smell of fresh coffee was floating through the house, Frank joined them in the kitchen, fully dressed. George who was only wearing his pants gazed at him when he entered but it was Xinyue who spoke first.

"Frank, you were great! I haven't felt this excited for ages. I mean yesterday night was fantastic and this morning when I had both your cocks inside me... I can't describe how good that was. But we have to be fair. The next time George and I will spend a night with your wife, alone. We just owe him that."

"You already mentioned it last evening and I understand. Your want to be fair with your husband and he indeed is a bit behind. I think best will be next week cause I will be out of town for some days visiting some old friends. I believe Maria would love to spend that time with you two and I will certainly get some, too."