Surprising Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
It gets hot again with desires being fulfilled.
2.1k words
4
20.5k
1
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven:

Fulfilled Desires

They had spent the afternoon cleaning the house and used the late sun to bath their whole bodies in its rays, lying completely nude in their backyard. 'So this week I'll get my second threesome but this time with two girls', George Anderson thought to himself. The image of Xinyue and Maria doing it with him made his cock twitch and rise slowly. His mind wandered back to what his beloved wife has told him earlier about her "previous life" and the more he thought about it the more he had to admit that her tale was a mighty turn on for him when he looked at it purely sexual. His sexy lady glanced over becoming aware of his manhood that already stood in its full bulbous glory. Silently she rose and George opened his eyes in surprise when he felt something wet on his loins. Staring directly into the sparkling eyes of his hot Asian wife, her tongue licking slowly up and down his shaft leaving a little trail of saliva, George could do nothing but smile dumbstruck and close his eyes again, just enjoying the intense pleasure she was given him.

"Hon, do you want to go inside or would you rather have my ass right now and here?" Xinyue's sultry voice brought her husband back to earth.

"Are you sure you want me to do that?" A little surprise showed in George's voice.

"Yes! If I'd known that you wanted to do it, you could've years ago. But I think better late then never, so do my ass now, dear!"

Both rose and Xinyue got on all fours on the grass at the border of their small meadow with her knees far apart, wiggling her buttocks at him tentatively. Knowing that finally his time had come her awfully enthusiastic husband came down behind her; his mighty organ in his paw ready to penetrate a place he'd never been when it came to her but that he was aware of had many men shared before him. Still it was a dream comes true. Cautiously he pushed his cock against her sphincter but it didn't need a lot of pressure to go in. George was surprised -- when he'd fucked Maria in her shit-hole it had needed a lot more force to get it in, and that one time he'd tried with Xinyue there was no way he could've put it inside her. Why was it so different this time, George was really surprised and almost forgot to fuck her exquisite ass. His right hand reached under her body to discover one kind of explanation: her cunt was dripping -- Xinyue was apparently mighty horny right now. When he brushed along her clit a gasping moan escaped her lips. He soon began to fuck her in a steady rhythm driving his prick as much inside as possible. It glided in and out very easy now and George was wandering if it really hurt her or if she was at least enjoying it a bit. The noises she made at least showed him that she loved his teasing fingers on her sloppy cunt and in fact it was her who came with a powerful shudder and a high-pitched scream. After that she rested completely motionless letting him enjoy her tight hole and that George did. For him it was one of the most pleasing fucks he'd ever had. Her gorgeous bum was like a vise but not painful at all. He knew that he would take her there very often from now on. Finally George finished by emptying his whole load right inside her. The two of them rested for a while before either of them spoke.

"I love you, George!"

"I love you too, Xinyue!"

"That was the best ass-fuck I've ever had."

"Oh come on. Don't play with me girl."

"No really! I love you more then anything, that's why it was the best! I really enjoyed the feeling of your cock inside my ass."

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Then why didn't you want it before?"

"Oh come on. I told you I usually don't like and I thought I wouldn't with you too, but it was really different maybe it was easy now, because I was very horny. I have no explanation but I truly loved it."

"That's good. So we can do it often, now?" George was mocking.

"Yeah, whenever you like. Just make me feel comfortable before doing it, okay?"

"Promise! I certainly don't want to hurt you."

"Thanks!"

They embraced strongly, kissing passionately for a long time.

The next days seemed to go by in a blur for the loving husband. Xinyue and George made love as often they could. Sometimes George felt regrets for the things he'd missed in the past and sometimes jealousy rose inside him but on the other hand he thought to himself if she had not met Frank none of this would have happened. They would be happy but not as satisfied as they were now. George knew that he needed time to fully accept the situation but he was aware that it was too late, that it was actually too late since he got to know his wife and that it maybe was even better for their relationship to have turned out this way. His wife spoke to Frank and Maria almost daily and also George joined a brief conversation on the phone with the speakers turned on. He was eagerly waiting for Frank to leave for his short trip because they had decided that Maria should move in with them for that time.

At Thursday morning that day had finally come. Frank had dropped off his wife and a big suitcase before speeding off to his old buddies who lived about 400 kilometres away in another city, Frank's original hometown. For George his day at work seemed never come to an end, he was so eager to meet the two ladies that were waiting at home for him. Finally he rushed home having the bad luck of gotten caught by a radar trap. Still he thought the five minutes he'd spared were worth the ticket by the sight that came unfold after stumbling through the house and entering the patio. Maria and Xinyue were in a deep sleep but what was so special was that they were both completely nude and resting in each other's arms. George went back inside to undress before stretching out next to them. He cautiously tried not to wake them when he moved behind his wife, his already hard cock nestling gently between her ass-cheeks and his arm reaching around to hold both of the girls. Feeling his presence Xinyue drowsily turned around, becoming aware of her horny hubby she smiled sleepily and kissed him. Their tongues played lovingly for a long while before she stated in a whispering tone that he must be hungry and he should just stay and relax for some time while she would fix some dinner for the three of them. George thought that he saw her twinkling the moment she raised her wonderful body, her perky full tits dangling before she had stood up completely and left them. His eyes followed her wiggling ass until it was out of sight. His eyes wandered towards Maria roaming all over her luscious figure while the not at all tired businessman wondering what his wife has had in mind when she left him and their pretty sleeping guest alone. George slowly shifted closer until their bodies rested against each other with the effect that Maria opened her eyes slowly.

"Hi! Nice to see you." She instantly murmured.

"It's great to see you again, Maria."

"Uhm, I bet it is." Feeling his engorged manhood against her legs she smiled lewdly, her arms reaching behind his neck before she pulled him closer and engaged in his second passionate kiss in less then two minutes. While still kissing their bodies began to move rubbing hot flesh against hot flesh. Suddenly the Mexican slut pushed George onto his back and draped herself over him. Maria's hand found what she was looking for and guided it securely until its head was buried comfortable inside its right place. They started very slowly and kissed madly. When Maria was getting really excited their pace became faster and she sat up. Her full mature breasts swinging before him, George couldn't help but to cup them with his palms and clutch them together hard.

The noises they made were surely loud enough to be heard by the neighbours not to mention by his wife inside the kitchen.

"Don't stop!" Xinyue's voice startled the both of them: "I just wanted to ask if you like meshed potatoes or French fries?"

She stood, still fully nude right next to them and eyed them over: "I must admit seeing you two makes me want to join but first I've already made plenty of love today and second I don't want anything to burn up. So what would you like?"

George couldn't help it: "Your lovely ass right here with us!"

All three of them had to laugh before they decided for the French fries. Before Xinyue could go inside George added: "I really want to see how you girls French that fries..."

After they had eaten directly subsequent to Maria and George's fuck they went onto the veranda again to rest a while. All of them knew that tonight they probably wouldn't get much of a sleep. Frank was away till Sunday so they did have a lot of time nevertheless all of them but especially George wanted to enjoy their days together as much as possible. He felt in heaven. No Frank around and two of the most beautiful woman he could imagine were always accessible and more then willing to do it with him whenever he was able to get it up and when he was too spent to use his cock they gave him most lustful lesbian shows. When he was at work both of the girls spent their time shopping or lovemaking but they never were too tired to satisfy him properly. Right in the first night he fucked both of the girls in their cunts and asses and they even managed to make him hard a fifth time by sharing his cock with their mouths. One time when Maria gave him a blowjob she'd let him shoot his load onto her face making Xinyue gasp in surprise although she didn't hesitate to lick it off right afterwards that ended with both chicks kissing heavily.

Obviously Maria had watched, just like George himself until Xinyue had moved in with him, a lot of steamy porn movies and when she became loose she acted just like the whores in those films that Xinyue neglected to watch because she found them too unrealistic and besides she always claimed that nothing was better than the real thing. When Maria suggested making their own porn movie Xinyue agreed only when George and Maria promised that nobody besides them would see it. For George it was the most fun to play the director. He could order the two girls around, telling them what position to take including them kneeling before him savouring his cock with their long talented tongues while the lens focused in closely. On Saturday morning they had shot all kinds of positions they could think of. It had been so much fun for George, both being filmed and taping himself, that he desperately wanted to continue and the last days sexcapades had been the most exciting in his whole life.

Maria had brought some kinky twists into the Anderson's lovemaking, she shared George's cum with his wife, creamed her and Xinyue's tits with it and after sucking it out of the Asian girls pussy and ass made her do the same. She had brought some dildo's and used them on Xinyue excessively who seemed to enjoy them even though Maria really fucked her holes harshly and even got the other girl to suck on them and also her husbands cock after they had been come to use in a rather dirty place. Xinyue had only wrinkled her nose and did as Maria has told her. George sometimes got the idea that Xinyue acted a bit like a submissive when Maria made a suggestion and made it sound like a command his wife almost obediently complied immediately no matter what it was just as she had done when with Frank. He remembered what Xinyue had told him about that abusive old boyfriend and wondered if she, deep down hidden inside, was a bit masochistic. That idea aroused George and he was wondering if he should try to find out.