Surprising Wife Ch. 09

Story Info
A pact is made and some bdsm will follow.
2.2k words
3.92
29.1k
2

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight:

Secret Cravings

George knew that he might not get a better chance. As long as Maria was with them he could get his wife to do things he thought she wouldn't have done while alone with him. It was fine that he could finally penetrate her anally whenever he wanted but do anything besides ordinary sex still seemed out of the question. Only since Maria stayed with them she had done stuff that surprised him whenever it happened. Yesterday evening was one of those times. They had been sitting in the living room enjoying a fine glass of wine, Maria had gotten up claiming that she had go to pee but instead of heading for the lavatory she went outside right in the centre of the lawn spread her legs and let it flow without kneeling. After she'd finished she rubbed her pussy with one hand and while walking back to her gob smacked audience, licked her hand clean.

"Peeing like this, especially when someone watches always makes me so horny." She simply stated: "Why don't you try it too, Xinyue? It's really cool."

Without hesitation the Chinese girl stepped onto the grass, turned around and spread her legs. Insecure she looked at the other two but Maria had already knelt down in front of her gaping husband and took his dick into her mouth slurping noisily on it, muffling something that sounded like 'go for it girl', that obviously was meant for herself because George soon found his whole cock inside her mouth. That was another first for the 'naive' husband, she was deepthroating him and he instantly became weak in his knees. Xinyue certainly understood Maria's words differently. The strong muscles on her stomach visibly worked hard while she rubbed over it and suddenly a stream of yellow fluid shot out of her cunt spraying onto the green. When it became less the urine dripped heavily down the insides of her shapely legs. Motionless Xinyue stood there, watching the fellatio, long after the piss had subsided. It seemed that actually some embarrassment had hit her. Her face was beaming crimson and she avoided looking in her husband's eyes. Only when, with shaking legs, George had fed his complete load to the Mexican slut right into her throat and disengaged her, Xinyue hurried inside ignoring the others and rushed upstairs and under the shower.

That incident made George more confident to make his plan in fact turn into reality. Actually he had no true ideas of how to start but Maria was helping him without knowing. The last two days George had been only there after work but now he had another 48 hours to wholly spend with them but Maria insisted to leave the girls alone for at least two hours on Saturday morning because she wanted to make unaccompanied love with Xinyue.

"You just fucked me after waking up, anyway. I want to make some sensual love with your wife and you would only disturb us, even if you just watch. If you insist you can set up the tripod and film us. But please let me have some private time with your lovely wife."

George couldn't argue, he had recognized before that both girls enjoyed their lesbian games a lot and left those never satisfied bitches explaining he'd take a walk but instead went shopping to gather some stuff that he thought would be useful. Afterwards he had lots of time left so he straddled around at the local mall without a certain goal. Once in a time he looked at the goods presented inside the various shop windows but mostly his eyes wandered around ogling at the women that went by. A group of teenagers caught his eye, the young girls, all about 18 or 19 years old, were slowly promenading into his direction. They were all busy chatting and didn't pay any attention towards him or the other people walking around. The group of five came nearer and George admired them openly. Two of the five wore ultra-miniskirts baring all of their slender legs and all of them were sporting navel-free shirts or tank tops, one of them was just in an almost too small bikini top where obviously the padding had been removed, because her nipples jutted out proudly through the thin material. She had long blond hair that was bound into a ponytail; also she was dressed in real skimpy cut-off jeans. Her outfit didn't leave anything for the imagination and George felt a certain twitch inside his pants just looking at her. The group closed in and the palpable showing off girls all walked past him without even noticing he was there except the one in the bikini-top who grinned broadly at George after distinguishing his stare and a short look at his crotch.

When George Anderson left the shopping centre he spotted the crowd again near the parking lot and took another good look. The one lass noticed him and parted with her friends to cross his way. Both stopped when they'd reached each other. The man's eyes were darting around insecurely, what was up with that girl?

"Like what you're looking at?" She suddenly asked mockingly.

George's throat felt sore. He stared at her open mouthed and didn't even flinch.

"Guess you are. You look cute. Well, why don't you come join us at the 'Starlight', tonight? We'll be there at 10."

Not believing his ears, George still wasn't able to say something.

"Okay think about it. Will be lots o' fun."

"I dunno... this is a bit of a sudden," George stuttered: "I'm not sure I can make it."

"Just think about it. We're regularly there. Come when you've time."

She ambled back to her friends wiggling her tight ass teasingly at him. Cold sweat was pouring down his neck. Had that just really happened?

Still stunned George shifted the gear in and made his way back home in a daze. Wondering weather to tell Maria and Xinyue about that incident he rummaged the house for the two women and found them lazily laying arm in arm in the bathtub. He greeted them by telling that he was back and then went downstairs again to pack away his stuff. Some minutes later the ladies who'd only put on some diminutive silk robes joined him. After some brief kisses he notified them about the invitation and to his surprise both of them stated that he really should go and see if he could lay that teen.

"Don't worry, dear. We surely can enjoy some time alone." Xinyue smiled broadly at their female guest.

"I've no doubt about that, but you know I love to spend time with you. I mean the last days were extremely exciting for me and I just don't want to miss anything."

"Oh come on! You can fuck any of us whenever you want. You might only miss a good time when you don't go."

It became apparent to George that the two horny women enjoyed their lesbian games so much, that they didn't need him. His bright wife, who knew him, very well sensed again, what kind of thoughts her hubby was following.

"Don't worry, darling. We certainly adore fucking with men" and hastily added: "and you in particular. And you know that I love only you."

There was nothing to argue about. Whose wife tells his husband to go out and fuck another girl? George thought he should be grateful, he even felt a twinge of guilt because he would be ahead of his mate by one sex-partner. Not true it dawned him, Xinyue had slept with both Frank and Maria and he certainly would never touch another man so actually it was him who was one behind. On the other hand it could mean that he lost his chance to try out Xinyue's masochistic side. Tomorrow Frank would be back and Maria would go home. So Xinyue would certainly turn back into her old, straight self.

They had a pleasant lunch on the veranda; the sun smiling happily down on the trio whose thoughts currently only drifted around one particular subject. To their surprise Xinyue stated that she wanted to rest for an hour, which gave Maria and George another opportunity to enjoy themselves, alone. They had a slow, long satisfying fuck on a double air mattress and lazily bathed their nude glistening bodies in the warm sun afterwards.

"Since when do you know you're bisexual?" George asked out of the blue.

"In fact I thought I was a lesbian until I fell in love with a guy. That was when I was 16. Until then I had only slept with my best friend and really thought boys didn't interest me."

"What happened then?"

"Well my first boyfriend showed me how much 'fun' a cock can make, became addicted and had heaps of sex. Unfortunately I couldn't get enough so I never stayed long with just one guy until I met Frank. He was a playboy. All my friends warned me about him but we had this agreement right from the beginning, that sex and love are two kinds of shoes and that we both can fuck around. That also led to some threesomes, group-sex and a lot more."

"That sounds fantastic." George wasn't really sure that it was but he thought that he had to say something encouraging. "But what do you mean with more?"

"I'm not sure if I should tell you..."

"Why not? We share a lot, don't we?"

"Right, but you might get a wrong idea."

"Please try!"

"Well, okay but don't get me off beam. You see I still enjoy sex with women very much but I found out that I like to be in charge. I mean I love romance a lot but sometimes when I'm just in for the fun I like to be dominant."

"Woah... sounds real cool to me, though."

"I bet it does!" The Middle-American woman smiled: "Frank loves to watch when I command a girl around."

However George had no intention to talk about Frank: "How about Xinyue? I mean how do you feel about her?"

"She definitely is the hottest and most pretty girl I've ever been with. She is real special and I think I love her but don't bother I have no intention to come in between you. Still she is a woman that I enjoy mentally and physically, ultimately. I love to be both romantic and wild with her. That doesn't happen so often."

"How do you feel about controlling her?" Curious George just needed to know: "You've suggested some quite kinky stuff she'd never done, or at least I think she hasn't but she did willingly when you told her."

"I think she is hiding. She would enjoy being controlled and having things done to her but too embarrassed to admit it. I tried to lure her out of her shell a few times and it worked pretty good but not perfectly."

"Would you like to explore further?"

"Certainly! I would love to turn her into my pet but I need her and your consents."

"Honestly saying, the idea of turning her into a sex-slave is turning me. But there have to be some limits."

"What kind of limits?"

"First she should only be this way when with you or me, but not with Frank or any other man."

"Hmm could be difficult. After she'd allowed her masochistic side to come through she might act submissive to anyone depending on the situation."

"We'll see. But please lets try to make her turn into an obeying slut only when with one of us alone."

"Accepted. What else?"

"I don't want her to do certain things, no matter how submissive and masochistic she turns out to be."

"What kind of things?"

"I will never allow her to do anything that is related to sex professionally."

"You mean whoring?"

"Yes, or stripping at a club or something similar. When money is involved there is no enjoyment anymore. And I believe it is most important we do it for the fun and nothing else. Also there are other things..."

"Like?"

"Nothing illegal!"

"What do you mean? Anything about sex is legal..."

"No, I mean stuff like beastiality, also I don't want her physically hurt so that she is bleeding or something. A whipping would be cool but not if it permanently damages her."

"Of course not! I'm not a dominatrix or slave-bearer."

Relieved George continued: "I think some humiliation would turn her on as would some bondage and not too strong pain. Only problem is, I have no clue how to get her to do that."

"So that is why you asked? You want me to sort of introduce her into this because you found that she did what I suggested."

"Well, yes, you more commanded her, though."

The two lovers lay back and stared up into the cloudless sky for a moment following their own thoughts.

"Tonight would be a good time I presume." George looked at Maria, again: "I brought some items you mind find useful."

"Like?"

"Ropes, cuffs, some scarves, a riding crop... I put them into the storeroom."

"I see. Well when you're out tonight I will try it. We'll see how obedient she can be. But George don't expect too much for the beginning."

"I won't!"

"Good, we have a pact, now! So lets change the subject. I want your cock inside me!"

The two reached out and embraced each other. Maria's hand gently stroked his dick until it was fully grown again, then she pulled him onto her and his manhood penetrated the delicious, warm cave she'd offered.