Surprize!

Info
Directed Erotic Visualisation© audio experience for Women.
479 words
4.06
31.8k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
721 Followers



Surprize is for women who want more, it's an erotic hypnotic audio experience and it's in 3D Holophonic sound, just like the ASMR audios but with added sex!

Surprize is for Halloween, it has a paranormal twist in its tail and it will take you on a rollercoaster ride to a four-poster bed with a powerful lover and multiple orgasms.

Directed Erotic Visualisation© is not just an erotic audio story, DEV© is a virtual reality experience.

Read this extract from an article about Directed Erotic Visualisation©

"I feel like I've just had hours and hours of wonderful sex," one review on the Literotica.com website said. The creator of what he calls Directed Erotic Visualisation or DEV©, says on his website, (smotp.com) that the sex feels real, the bondage feels real and the scenes in which you are placed feel real. 'All it takes is some easy breathing teamed with gentle suggestion to create a subjective reality where virtually anything is possible.' When I read Essemoh Teepee's (smotp) claims that DEV© is responsible for more than 6.8 million 'hands free' orgasms since 2008, I saw it as a personal challenge. Go on, make me!...

***

I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the feedback Lit listeners posted for yourself. Then I went away to work on the audio quality and fine-tune the technique. Five years, thousands of hours of working with some very special people and a lot of orgasms later, I am back with the very latest, longer, more powerful, orgasm filled audios to excite and delight.

***

Read some more from the article.

Essemoh Teepee links the effects of his DEV© technique to something called Brain Plasticity. Suggesting that our mental sensory filter is bypassed by virtual signals indistinguishable from reality. Even the memories from the experience seem very real and can be called up and re lived time and time again. He describes it as the ultimate in safe sex!

Respected Clinical Sexologist, Susana Mayer Ph.D. campaigner for and promoter of Ageless Sex™ says of her experience of DEV©. 'After receiving the (DEV©) MP3, I created a comfortable environment to enjoy my personalized audio experience. What followed totally astonished me. While listening to the story and eventually being directed to orgasm....well let's just say it worked.'

***

So what are you waiting for?

Find somewhere private and comfortable where you won't be disturbed. Load the DEV© file into your audio player, put on headphones for the best effect, hit the play button and be prepared to have some great sex!

I would love to hear from you about your experience of this audio, Please leave a comment and if you e-mail me I promise to reply.

Enjoy!

DEV©: making the world better, one orgasm at a time

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
721 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I listened to this at night while laying on my bed. Closing my eyes I was curious how inspiring it could be? I envisioned I was at a party and an elderly man approach me and wanted to meet me. He seems so sure of himself and starts to whisper in my ear. He wants to watch me cum for him.

VelvejabbressVelvejabbressover 1 year ago

This was just amazing. I didn't quite know what I was looking for,and I certainly didn't expect to...feel... so much! I'm so looking forward to exploring your work.

smotpsmotpover 6 years agoAuthor
I have been told I sound like...

A Deamon, The Devil, Hannibal Lecter to list just a few. One memorable review on Audible said. '...something that can't be unheard!' Other, kinder souls have said more flattering things. Pleased I could give some pleasure with just a few words. (Mind fuckery rocks!)

Warm regards, Essemoh.

vannabaelvannabaelover 6 years ago

First ever hands free orgasm from this.. holy shit. Not just one either... I just.. Wow. I'm fairly easy to make wet, and I'm usually there before I even log in on here but this was a case of soaking the thighs down to my knees almost. It was excessive for hours after too >.< damn mind fuckery! Lol

Has anyone ever told you that you sound an awful lot like Colin Firth?

Kat3941Kat3941over 8 years ago
Astounding!

I heard your audio Impossible Lover close to 6 years ago, and fell in love with it. It was part of my sexual awakening, and ever since I've been a regular here at literotica. When I saw a new audio by you I had to do a double take, and I was so happy to see it. It didn't fall short by any means. The surprise in the audio.. Astounding. I'm glad you're back. ;)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Ravaged by the Roadside Victoria wanted to go camping; the beast has other plans.in Erotic Horror
A Wolves' Bitch Girl gets kidnapped and bred by pack leader.in NonHuman
The Hell in Your Eyes A stalker's obsession reaches the point of no return.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Long Distance Call Long distance lovers on the phone.in Letters & Transcripts
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories