Surrender

Story Info
She surrenders to the desire of her lovers.
1.1k words
3.57
72.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working Sketch - Surrender

She has too exhausted to move, so she remained where he had left her; stretched across the bed, her limbs cast out to its corners, her head hanging slightly off the side. The cool air of the room caused her to shiver slightly, as the sweat of their lovemaking began to dry on her skin; but she did not move to cover herself in the bed covers, as she was not willing to disturb the remaining lethargic glow of their passion.

The shower from the bathroom next door had stopped some moments before; she could hear her partner toweling himself dry. Then, the connecting door opened, releasing a draft of moist, scented air, before he strode out along the bed. She glanced up, the only move she could manage in recognition, to watch him pass.

Her attention moved naturally to his cock, its rigidity fascinating her. Its profile thrusted out from his hairy balls, before curving slightly back until its head knocking against his tight stomach in rhythm with his steps. Its eager absurdity caused both amusement and desire to dance across her mind.

He did not stop, but moved around the bedpost, his hand resting in its carved top for a second before he passed outside of her restricted field of vision. For a second, she noticed a small plastic tube in his hand, but it gone before is could focus on it.

A few moments later she felt him at the opposite end of the bed by her feet, the mattress giving slightly as he pressed his knees against it and reached forward to reach under the woman's legs. Running his hands down the smoothness of her calves, the slight roughness of his palms causing a tingle of sensation, she felt him draw her legs together. She was briefly puzzled by his actions, expecting him to take her immediately, his desire obvious from his erection, but this was quickly dispelled as he moved to grip her hip and begin to roll her over.

"So this is how he means to have me", she thought, allowing the man to move her onto her front. Her thoughts were confirmed when he opened her legs again and climbed on the bed between them.

Taking a pillow, the man lifted her slightly to push it under her belly. The manoeuvre presented her firm buttocks to him, spreading them to reveal her pussy. But, she remained a deadweight, content for him to arrange her body to his desire.

She did not typically like to be taken from behind, as she felt removed from her lover, turned into just an anonymous cunt for him to fuck. But she knew he liked it and the feeling of power that it gave him, so even in her antipathy, she would consent and get on her hands and knees if he asked. Now though, her weariness had consumed her. She did not care if she was purely was a cunt for him; she surrendered to his obsession, wishing only that he possess her again.

She felt a thrill as a finger pushed through her damp pubic hairs and lightly rub her prominent clit. The light stokes increased in pressure, starting a new cycle of pleasure as her sex once more began to swell and unfurl, before the man swept up her sex and plunged three fingers into her. Even as she clung to her desire to remain passive, she could not help to arch her back slightly more and offer herself more as he thrust in fingers in and out.

At the moment, she felt something cold and wet fall between her buttocks, before he drove his thumb into her anus. The shock of its entry exploded up her spine. As he repeatedly pulled his fingers and thumb out of her before pressing them back in, the mounting pleasuring caused her to whimper into the mattress, driving all thoughts from of her. And then his fingers left her, leaving her body arching to be filled once more.

Leaning forward, he pressed his stomach against her butt; bring his cock between her legs. Moving forward, he pierced her labia to brush it blunt end up her pussy, its gentle touch at odd with the fierce carcasses of his hand. Her body relaxed completely as the culmination of her heady arousal approached. He lifted himself up from her body, paused and then he pushed forward with his hips into her.

For a few moments before he entered her, she realised what he planned to do. As if he expected her to resist, he laid a hand on her shoulder to stop her moving away. And for that instant, fear and resistance nearly caused her to break from him. But, too far in her world of passivity, she could not stop him as his pressed his penis against her anus he had just lubricated with his thumb and force himself into her arse.

Panic seized her. Whenever he had mentioned his fantasy to sodomise her, she had rejected it, fearing that the effort would cost her too much, horrified by its violence akin to rape. But now with him on top of her, she could do nothing, not even say no.

Though he did not thrust himself into her fiercely, she felt as if the firm pressure torn her open; her discomfort rising swiftly to pain, swamping any remaining notes of pleasure. She tried desperately to return to the earlier sweet warmth of lethargy, but the shock of his invasion barred this escape. As he pushed into her, the tension in her body increased, forcing her unwillingly lifted her face from the bed and gaping in lungfuls of air.

The pain rose to a pinnacle so sharp she though she would scream, before with a jerk the head of the cock broke through. The pain's presence did not leave her though, but burnt around his manhood penetrating her anus. But its urgency lessened, as if the climax was passed, releasing the tension of her body and allowing her to lay her tear dampened check back onto the bed.

She surrendered herself to her lover completely, accepting his cock as it slid fully inside her. Dimly aware of him deep within her arse, her sensations concentrated on the entrance of her body stretched wide by him, she let this act of brutal buggery make her his.

After an instants pause, he began to move again, pulling himself back out of her. The new sensation surprised her, faint twists of uneasiness rippling through her stomach, before he thrust back down into her. Steadily, his thrust began to build up, rubbing her anus to reveal the pleasure that had been submerged beneath the earlier pain. The tide of the pleasure mounted irresistibly, raising her out of submission to the glorious intensity ecstasy. And in the midst of her pleasure, she lifted her hips so that she could embrace his cock more fully, allowing him deep into arse to come in her.