Surrender

Story Info
She loves it when he takes control.
1k words
4.04
35k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
piekna
piekna
229 Followers

I lay there on the bed, not resisting as he tied me to the headboard. He had stripped me naked slowly, kissing each new patch of bared skin as my clothing fell to the floor, and now he stood over me, securing first my wrists and now my ankles to the bedposts, spreading me out for his pleasure. He, himself, was still fully dressed, and I could see his erection tenting his pants. It made me lick my lips with desire.

He sat beside me on the bed, looking down at my prostrate form, and I felt his hand start to lightly touch my skin. It started at my knee, but slowly made it's way up my thigh and over my hip. It paused there as he leaned down and briefly kissed the hard tips of my breasts. I arched my back, aching for more, but instead he sat up again and his hand continued up my ribs, then between my breasts, and cupped the back of my head. He lifted my face as he bent down to meet it and his kiss took my breath away. I moaned and gasped, and I tried to squeeze my legs together to get some pressure on my throbbing clit, but the bonds that held me open were too strong.

He chuckled as he broked the kiss and his hand made the same path, in reverse, again pausing at my hip. He smiled at me, looking deep into my eyes, and asked if there was something I wanted. I nodded meekly.

"What?" he asked.

"Please touch my clit? Please? It's aching for you to touch it." My voice was husky and I admit that I whimpered a time or two, but I was so turned on, I couldn't help it.

"Just your clit?" he asked as he leaned down so his lips were almost touching my nipple. I could feel his breath on it, and it made me shiver.

"Oh god, baby... my nipples, too. Please?" He grinned at his power over me as he let his tongue slip out and glide over my nipple. I arched my back again, but he pulled his head back, not giving me any more contact. He moved over to do the same to my other nipple, and his hand slid over my hip and between my legs, teasing the lips of my oh-so-empty pussy. I tried once more to squeeze my thighs together, but to no avail.

He teased me like that for what seemed like hours. Just barely grazing my nipples with his tongue and letting his finger almost imperceptibly part my pussy lips. And when I was arching uncontrollably and begging incoherently, my head tossing from side to side in passion and frustration, then he suddenly took my nipple in his mouth and sucked hard, pinching the other nipple with is free hand as his other hand dove into my pussy, thumb rubbing my clit. My body was completely unprepared for this sudden assault, and I started to scream with an orgasm so powerful I felt like I was possessed. And he didn't stop there. He just kept going, fucking me with two, then three fingers and biting my nipples now, and I just kept cumming and cumming.

When he finally did stop, I lay on the bed, unable even to open my eyes I was so exhausted, and then he said, "That's enough foreplay. I think I'm ready to fuck you now."

I pant and try to regain my breath, still unable to muster the energy to open my eyes. I feel him get up off the bed and hear the rustle of his shirt as he takes it off and drops it on the floor. The sound of his zipper being lowered causes goosebumps to rise on my flesh, and I let out a rush of breath when I hear his pants hit the floor.

His hand gently strokes my hair away from my face before he grabs a handful in his fist and pulls my head up, slightly. The head of his cock passes over my lips and they fall open in welcome. Instead of accepting my obvious invitation, however, he teases me by rubbing his cock all over my face and never letting me have more than a little lick.

My energy is coming back in waves now, and I open my eyes and gaze bleary-eyed at him standing before me. I focus on his cock and I whisper simply, "please?" and then he is inside my mouth, and I am tasting him, licking his shaft up and down and tilting back to allow him entrance to my throat. He moans through gritted teeth and pulls my hair sharply, guiding me up and down on his hardness, and I moan and whimper with desire and the need to please him, and I suck him even harder, with all of my skill.

He pulls out of my mouth with no warning, letting go of my hair quickly so that my head falls back on the pillow. I can see the lust in his eyes and it makes my heart beat faster and I feel my wetness returning and dripping down the crack of my ass. He unties my ankles and pushes my legs up and out so that I'm spread so wide for him, and then he plunges inside my already-abused cunt and ravages me hard and fast, grunting in his haste.

My eyes close again and my breathing quickens once more, and I want nothing more than to have my hands free so that I can dig my nails into his back and pull his ass toward me so I can have even more of his cock. But instead, I lie there under him as he pounds ever faster into me and I beg for him to cum, beg for him to make me cum, beg and beg and beg, and then before I realise it, I'm screaming and he is groaning and we both freeze in a position of absolute ecstasy.

And then the moment passes and he collapses on top of me and my legs slowly fall back down to the bed. He unties my wrists and kisses the rough skin where the rope chafed and then he tells me that I'm beautiful as I drift off to sleep.

piekna
piekna
229 Followers