Surrender

Story Info
Naked, she feels wicked and naughty.
1.9k words
4.7
49.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kneels by the door, waiting for him to come in. Her body trembles as she waits, wanting his touch, wanting his fierce possession, his rough handling of her willing body. Tonight she wants to be what he wants her to be; to obey his commands without hesitation, to allow him to position her, take her, touch her as he wishes.

Naked, her only adornment is his black collar around her throat. She wants to show him that she is already his, before he even arrives. She wears no perfume, no lotion, nothing to detract from the smell of her female body. She knows he wants to smell her need, her want, her wet, soaked sex.

The feelings when she is naked and he is fully dressed are wicked and naughty. It is exciting and seems right, his hands touching her warm bare skin, sometimes gentle, sometimes hard. She wants him to decorate her body, with his clamps, his ropes, his marks that turn her pale skin pink or red.

Hearing his car drive up, she places a black satin blindfold over her eyes, wanting only to feel what he does to her, to intensify the sensations. He comes in, the door unlocked as he had requested. He securely locks it, not wanting any invasion of their privacy.

He takes a deep breath, and she hopes he likes what he sees, her naked body, ready to serve her Dom, her Master. She wills her body to be pliant, yielding, submissive.

She feels him step close to her, the rustle of clothing, and then the heat of his body against her face. She inhales deeply, recognizing his masculine, musky scent. She blindly licks her lips and opens her mouth, not even thinking, just knowing that is what he wants. The soft, hot, smooth skin of his rigid cock rubs her tongue as he slides it deep into her mouth.

Relaxing her mouth, she gives it to him, and he slowly, exquisitely fucks it. She can feel the head nudging her throat, taste him on her tongue, his hands in her hair as he guides her. She moans low in her throat, the eroticism of his actions making her tremble.

After a time, he removes his cock from her mouth. He grips it in his strong hand and rubs it all over her face. She tilts her head up, allowing his wetness to coat her face. Without saying a word, he motions her to turn around by gripping her shoulders gently. She complies, and one touch of his hand on the back of her head, and she lowers to the floor. It pushes her bottom up, and she unconsciously spreads her legs wider apart, giving him a glimpse of her pink, warm pussy. She had shaved just an hour before, wanting that skin to be smooth and soft for him.

He kneels behind her, his palms caressing her back. She places her hands over her head, extending them out, a position of supplication, almost of worship. She can feel his strong cock nudging her sex, teasing her, tempting her. She remains still, simply holding her position, waiting.

She takes a deep trembling breath, the waiting so hard. She wants and needs him, but knows this is a time for him, a time to show her devotion. His hands massage her rounded cheeks, his fingers pressing into the flesh.

"Whose ass is this, angel?" he asks her.

"Yours, Master," she answers quickly, knowing it to be the truth.

His fingers slide between her legs, spreading the full lips apart, then moving his fingers in small circles just inside her cunt. That word, it pops into her head. Cunt; a warm, wet living part of her, a part that belongs to him, to fuck, lick, nibble, fill. Cunt; to wrap slickly around him, a warm tunnel he invades, satisfying so many desires, both hers and his. She arches her back involuntarily, then catches herself and resumes her position.

He begins to spank her bottom with hard, rapid swats, the sharp cracking sound music to her ears. She laces her fingers together, clenching them tight, a soft groan escaping her lips. She doesn't understand this desire of hers to be spanked, she just revels in it. Giving him that soft skin, wanting to please him with it. Knowing he likes the marks he leaves on her skin, marks she cherishes later.

Sometimes it scares her, the depth of her need to be spanked by him. Wanting it harder, faster, longer, til she begs him to stop. She shudders, trying to control her own body, to just let him have her.

He spanks her for a few moments, her skin turning a lovely pink, then helps her to her feet. He guides her to the bed and leans down to kiss her. She lets her mouth soften, open, his tongue plunging deeply into her, claiming it.

Pulling back, he adjusts the blindfold, making sure it is securely over her eyes. He efficiently puts wrist cuffs on, then ties her to the headboard. He talks to her all the while, telling her what a good slut she is, how obedient, how sweet, how hot. The words soak into her, soothing yet arousing at the same time. She wants to be his good girl, his nasty little slut, anything he wants her to be.

She feels his weight on the bed, and he ties her breasts with the soft brown rope. Tighter this time, she feels her nipples start to throb. She relaxes on the bed, trusting him. He plays with her nipples, pinching, twisting, tugging on them. She tries to lay still, but it's so hard.

Soundlessly he walks around the bed, and she feels the pinch of the wooden clothespins on each nipple. She sucks in a deep breath as the pain registers in her head, in her body. She arches her back, thrusting them out, the pleasure/pain exquisite. His hands roughly massage them, squeezing them tight in his grip.

Laying there, she pants softly. He moves to her ankles, cuffing them as well, then tying them spread wide apart, with her knees up. It opens her cunt up to his view. She can't stop a slight lifting of her hips. He suddenly slaps her pussy, and she holds still.

"Good girl," he murmurs.

She thinks she will go crazy from the wanting welling up from deep inside her. But she waits, forcing her body to relax. Again she feels him on the bed, his hands massaging her breasts roughly. He tugs on the clothespins, stretching her nipples. She groans, and he snatches them off quickly. She gasps, and he straddles her body, his ass in her face. She can feel the heat of him, the smell intoxicating. He reaches back and spreads his cheeks.

"Lick my ass, angel," he commands her.

Lifting her head, she sticks her tongue out, and finds his warm asshole. She knows how he likes it licked by her, and she devours him. Her tongue probing, licking, trying to penetrate him. For long moments she makes love to his asshole with her mouth, pleasuring him. The groans and sounds of pleasure drive her on.

He lifts slightly, and she suckles and slurps his balls, rolling them with her tongue. She returns to his now wet asshole, laving it steadily. She loves doing this for him, to him, for herself.

He moves again, and her mouth opens. His cock slides into her wet hungry mouth. He thrusts deeply, and she has to force her throat to relax to take his thickness.

Lowering his head, he buries his face in her pussy. It pushes his cock deeper into her throat. She feels deliciously trapped there, his bonds on her ankles and wrists, his cock in her mouth, his mouth on her cunt, his weight pressing her down. She gives him that sweet wet cunt, knowing he likes the control of making her cum with his mouth.

He fucks her mouth as he sucks on her hard throbbing clit. She moves as much as her body is able to with his body on top of her. Her legs are straining wide apart, reaching, wanting. He lifts his head.

"Cum, now, angel," he growls.

Sucking harder on her clit, he groans deep in his chest, and she explodes. She can't scream, she can't cry out, because his cock is stuffed in her throat. She can only convulse weakly, the orgasm rippling through her in waves.

As she calms down, he removes his mouth from her, and his cock from her mouth. He unbinds her wrists, leaving the cuffs on. He reaches up and again mauls her breasts, then massages them gently, making her groan with the feeling. He next releases her ankles, and pushes on her side, silently telling her to roll over. She does, her body still trembling from the powerful orgasm he allowed her.

"Show me that asshole, my angel," he urges.

Reaching back, she spreads her cheeks wide apart, feeling her asshole gaping. She moves seductively, offering him that warm tight hole. He watches her, her asshole opening and closing slightly, loving how she looks when she does this. Knowing she does it because he asks her to.

He pours lubricant over her, then positions himself at that inviting opening. He slowly sinks into her, til he is buried to the hilt inside that tight hot ass. She relaxes her body, yielding to that hard stiff cock. The pain is mild, but arousing. She loves giving him her ass, letting him fuck her there. It makes her feel like such a nasty slut, such a bad girl.

God, she wants to beg him to fuck her, to fuck her tight ass, to spank her at the same time, but she knows it's not the time. Her breasts are crushed against the bed, The ropes are still tightly around them, her breasts throbbing.

Fucking her slowly, he moves with long full thrusts, all the way in, then sliding out, then back in. She rubs her face on the bed, her body on fire everywhere.

He puts his hands on her sides, and continues taking her tight ass. After a few minutes, he pulls out, and she hears him stroking his cock. She spreads her cheeks wider, knowing her asshole is loose and open. God, she feels like such a slut; such a wonderful, wicked slut. She groans.

She feels his hot creamy cum landing on her asshole, soaking her, running down her cunt. Jesus, she wants to cum again. She thinks she will explode with the need. He pushes her again, and she rolls on her back. He guides her hands to that wet pussy, and she starts rubbing, using his cum as lubricant.

"That's it, angel, cum for me," he moans.

Rubbing her clit, knowing he is watching her, knowing he likes to see her masturbate for him, drives her higher. She cums hard, her body bucking up off the bed. As it fades, she slumps on the bed. She feels weak, exhausted, spent. He gently removes the ropes from her sore breasts, soothing them as she moans with the pain.

She waits for his instructions, wanting to please him still. He wraps his arms around her, holding her tight, pressing small kisses on her face. He removes the blindfold and kisses her eyes. She is his, simply, completely, his.

Surrender by Cathy O'Niel copyright 2005