Surrender

Story Info
A pick up at a bar turns into more than he bargained for.
3k words
4.29
29.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped onto the barstool and waited. She knew it would take no time at all before she had a man at her side. They would see her as she sat alone at the bar and assume she was a lonely, needy female who would swoon at their feet if they paid her any attention. This routine was getting so old but it worked so well.

Right on cue a man walked up and asked if he could buy her a drink. She looked at him with just the right amount of blush to her cheeks, to make him think she was easy prey. "Why thank you, I would like that."

She had to play the game and be easy but not too easy. That took all the fun out of it if she went too quickly. She at least made them work for it a little.

"So tell me, what is a beautiful lady like you doing sitting here alone at this bar?" Oh my God can't these guys come up with a better line than that. The lines they use make her really have to concentrate not to laugh in their face. She had to think ahead and realize it is all a game. He plays his part she had to play hers.

She smiled shyly. "I have been alone for quite some time now actually. I usually am content to stay at home, but sometimes, like tonight, I grow lonely for company." She glanced up and let her eyes say just enough for him to understand exactly what she meant.

"Well pretty lady, you don't need to be alone tonight if you don't want to be." He put his hand over hers as he said this and she smiled and looked down so he would still believe he was in control of the evening.

They drank their drinks and did the appropriate small talk and then she asked him if he would like to take her home for a night cap.

He only smiled and paid the bartender. They both knew the game well enough. They agreed to take his car and he would bring her back to hers.

They arrived at her house and after she took his coat, she asked him what he would like. "I have wine and I also have beer and gin. What can I get you?"

"A glass of wine would be perfect, thank you." He went over to the CD player, "Would you mind?" She smiled. "Please go ahead." He selected a CD and hit play. She gave him his drink and knew she would have to play along through one dance before the tranquilizer would kick in.

She gave him his glass and he of course had a toast. "To a most interesting evening." She smiled and drank her wine. He finished his in two drinks and as he sat his glass down he reached for her hand. She let him pull her to him and begin to dance. Their bodies touched completely, they moved against one another as the music played softly in the background. He lifted her chin up to face him and he kissed her softly. She moaned appropriately and allowed his hands to wander over her back and down to her buttocks. He pulled her to him and held her against his hardness. He started to lift up her dress slowly when just then he stepped back and looked at her. She made sure she asked him if he was alright. He put his hand to his head and stepped back another step as the drug took affect. She grabbed him and headed him for the couch. "Here sit down and I will get you a glass of water. You must have drank your wine too fast."

She returned to find him passed out on the couch, just where she wanted him.

She took off his shoes and picked him up to take him to her bed. She smiled as she thought of how he would react when he woke. After she undressed him and laid him on his back, she made sure his hands and feet were securely tied before she broke the ammonia caplet under his nose.

He came too with a yell and tried to turn his face away from the smell. His eyes watered and he fought to get up. "What the hell are you doing? Let me up from here. Now!"

"My, my you sure woke up in a foul mood. Oh but I have such fun planned for you, I am sure I'll have your mood changed in no time. Isn't this what you wanted? To be naked with me, in your bed. You don't like being tied I take it? Oh but I will make it worth it trust me. I will make you feel things you never thought possible." With that she smiled and moved her hands over his face and down his chest.

"This is not funny, I don't like being tied. Please untie me and let's begin again. I want my hands free to touch you. Let me up." She saw the fear in his eyes but he did a good job of keeping it out of his voice. He sounded very convincing.

"All in due time, I want to enjoy you first. I want to hear you moan first." She pinched his nipples lightly between her finger and thumb. She wanted him excited, she needed him excited. She kissed his mouth and ran her tongue over his neck. He began to moan and she knew he was trying not to give in to her touch. She kissed his nipples and moved over him to straddle him as she bit down on each one and then bit harder till he cried out. "That's better, I want to hear you. I want to know that my touch excites you. What does it feel like to be totally helpless. To not be able to fight or break free? Does my touch excite you?"

"You know you are exciting me. How can it not be exciting? You're a beautiful woman and I came here to make love to you. This just isn't what I had in mind is all."

"Well I'll make sure it is a night you will not forget." She moved down his stomach and moved her thighs over his leg and squeezed so she could move her pussy over his thigh. He moaned as she did this and she reached up and took his cock in her hand and stroked it until it was rock hard. His moans grew louder as she slowly brought it to her mouth and sucked slowly until she had him completely in her mouth. She moved slowly back up and flicked her tongue over his opening and then back down. She moved her pussy over his thigh and he felt her juices slick against his skin. She knew he would cum soon and she wasn't ready for him to do that just yet so she stopped and laughed huskily at his moans of protest. "Not so soon my pet, I want this to last. I want it to be the best you ever had." She moved over him and lowered herself over his cock and it was her turn to moan as she felt him fill her with his hardness. She moved slowly at first and let herself build slowly. She squeezed him with her strong muscles but didn't allow him to cum yet. She began to move with more urgency as she felt her orgasm build. She felt herself slip over the edge and she let it take her. Her cry, one of pain as much as pleasure. The pain always there. She stopped and moved off of him and he protested again as she left him aching for his release.

"Soon, very soon. I will release you."

She took him in her mouth again and he arched his hips up to meet her lips as he ached to spill his cum into her throat. She made sure she didn't go too fast or suck too hard. She felt his body tense and his moans told her it was time. She made sure she took him deep into her mouth. She sucked until he begged her to stop. She let him slip out of her mouth and then licked his stomach up over his nipples to his neck. She bit his neck and let her tongue move across his neck to his lips.

She looked down into his eyes and saw the raw lust there she liked to see. No more games or talk. Just lust. She bent down to kiss him and she bit his lower lip as she pulled away. He protested but she bent back down and licked the blood away with the tip of her tongue and let it slip into his mouth to quiet him. He returned her kiss with his own and she pulled away.

He wanted his hands free. She knew he hated being bound. "I want to touch you, untie me. I want to make you feel things too, this isn't very fair."

She laughed deeply and whispered. "Patience, you'll get your turn. I want to have fun with you first and then I will allow you to touch me." She kissed him deeply again and ran her fingernails up over his outstretched arms and felt the goose bumps rise on his skin. She would enjoy this one.

He had already become hard again by the time she moved up and straddled his chest. She placed a nipple close to his mouth but not quite close enough to suck. He licked her with his tongue and waited for her to move closer. She let him take her into his mouth and he sucked her hard nipple and then bit her hard to get her reaction. She cried out and he sucked hard again to keep it in his mouth. He wanted to control her even if only a small part of her while he was tied. She moved to the other breast and he licked all around her nipple before sucking it gently into his mouth. She moaned as he teased her and she whispered for him to suck harder. He smiled and made her wait just a few seconds before he sucked hard and brought a deeper moan from her. He bit down and pulled his mouth away to rake his teeth over her nipple and she grabbed his hair tightly as the pain excited her.

She liked what he was doing. She would make sure he would experience more pleasure than he ever had before she let him go. She wanted to feel his tongue on her and she moved up further to place her pussy over his mouth. As she lowered herself to feel his tongue he asked her to just free one hand. He wanted to touch her even with just one hand. She reached up and pulled on the rope that held him and it broke free from the bed. He immediately reached for her breasts and squeezed her nipples as he started to flick his tongue over her pussy. He found her very wet and he flicked his tongue over her hard clit and teased her by moving away when her moans became deeper. She knew what he was doing and she tried to keep him in one place by holding tightly to his hair but he was going to make her wait as well. She liked this one. He excited her very much, so different than the others.

He teased her and moved over her pussy with expertise until she could no longer hold it inside and she came so hard he held her by her waist to keep her against his mouth so he could make it last for her. She came for a long time and he smiled when she finally pulled away from him and whispered 'no more...'

He reached his hand up and touched her face. He brought her lips down to his so she could taste herself on his lips, his tongue. She licked his lips and across his chin as their kiss ended. She looked at him and he knew he had pleased her. He hoped she would now untie him and let him have more control over her, but she was not finished with him yet.

She began to lick his neck, sending chills through him. She bit him gently at first, not hurting but only playfully, but then she bit him harder and he tensed as the pain mixed with the pleasure. She didn't break his skin, not yet. There would be time for that. He grabbed her hair tightly in his fist when she bit too hard and tried to pull her head up to him but she continued down his chest, biting and pinching his skin as she went. He was so hard when she finally got down to his cock but he tensed when she took it into her hand and placed it to her lips. He didn't want her to bite, she knew he was waiting for the pain to come. She slipped her mouth over him and slowly went down until she had him fully in her mouth. The moan she heard was shortened when she brought her mouth back up with her teeth raking his sensitive skin as she came. 'Please' was all he managed and she went down again slowly. She wouldn't bit him hard, but he didn't know that. She knew the uncertainty would make him unable to cum for awhile and that was what she wanted.

She continued this for quite some time, she had his balls in her hand, she kneaded them gently. She brought him up and out of her mouth and he reached down and touched her face with his hand. She took his fingers into her mouth and sucked on them, as she pulled them slowly out of her mouth.

She licked across his hip and ran her fingernails over his thighs and felt the muscles tense under her touch. She licked to the inside of his thigh and bit down gently. He hissed as the pain sent a shudder through him. She knew this was the most sensitive place to bite. She made sure it was not too hard. "I want to be inside you. Please untie me. I want you underneath me. Wrap your legs around me and let me completely fill you." He had her hair in his hand and she brought her face up to look at him. "Let me touch you. This is maddening not to be able to touch you."

She smiled as she made her decision to untie him. She never had untied one before until they were unconscious again, but this one she wanted to touch her. She thought for another moment, she knew the chance she was taking. She reached down and pulled the rope that held his legs and then she reached up and pulled his other arm free.

He brought his arm down slowly to let the muscles move before he reached for her. She looked at him and when their eyes met he grabbed her and turned her onto her back. He raised himself over her and pushed her legs apart with his knees. They kept eye contact as he reached down and pulled her to him by her waist. He entered her slowly at first. Inching his way inside her until he was buried deep inside her. He pulled out just as slowly and the pleasure made her close her eyes. He thrust into her quickly and she cried out from the suddenness of it. He drove into her and held her tightly to him to feel her body react to him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and brought her arms up around his neck and let him take her. She buried her face in his neck and let him enjoy the sounds he brought from deep within her. She was close to her orgasm and she wanted him to join her. "Cum with me, I want you to cum with me. Please..."

He drove into her and she felt his body fight to control his orgasm. She wanted him to join her so she let her orgasm begin and she sank her teeth into his neck. He cried out at first when her teeth broke the skin but then she felt him join her. She drank from him and allowed him to feel her pleasure and she felt his. It intensified their own to the point of it being all consuming. She had not felt such pleasure before, and she knew he had not. She drank until she dared not drink any more. She pulled away from him and she felt him relax above her. She knew he would not wake for some time so she turned him onto his back and made him comfortable. She bit her lower lip and with her tongue touched the punctures with her blood and she watched them fade. She untied the ropes from his wrist and ankles and covered him gently and let him sleep.

She watched him sleep and wondered if she could take him back like the others and never allow him to find her again. She ran her fingers over his body and knew she would remember his touch for some time. She knew it was not safe to see him again but she wanted to feel his touch again. She knew she had to be careful and not do anything that would endanger her. She had managed to survive all these years by being very cautious. She had to take him back.

She washed him and dressed him gently. She carried him to the garage and placed him in his car and drove him back to the bar. She knew he would wake soon and wonder what on earth he had drunk to give him such a terrible hangover. He would remember the evening but think it had all been a dream, until he arrived home and found the marks from the ropes on his wrist. She felt regret as she drove away. As she looked in the rear view mirror, part of her hoped he would try to find her again. She knew he shouldn't but hoped he would just the same.

Jasrin