Surrender

Story Info
She surrenders everything to him.
10.7k words
4.63
65.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr_O
Dr_O
19 Followers

There is a long, still silence. Finally, you exhale slowly and speak.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" You hear my voice beside you.

"Yes. ... I surrender... to you."

You are blindfolded and tied to your own bed, secured by each ankle and wrist to the four bedposts. You are spread-eagled on your back, naked except for the exquisitely soft blanket covering you from shoulder to ankle. You have just given up your choice to be untied, to be free. Now there are no safe words, nothing you can do but trust me. You are completely exposed and vulnerable to me. You are trembling with excitement and anticipation.

"What are you surrendering to me?" I ask calmly. "Tell me."

You can feel your heart pounding in your breast. He's going to make me say it, you think. "I surrender myself to you, mind, body and soul. You control me... completely." You can scarcely believe your own words.

"Completely?"

"Absolutely and completely." Suddenly you realize what I want you to say. "Even... my orgasms. I will not cum until you allow me to cum... and I will cum when you instruct me to cum."

"Very good, my beauty," I say softly. And now you feel my lips on yours, soft and warm. "This is a wonderful gift, and I will treasure it always." You feel my fingertips brushing gently along your forearm, and tiny tingles ripple over your body. And now another kiss, and you feel the tip of my tongue push gently into your mouth. And then, you hear me whisper. "And I will repay your gift in a way that you will never forget."

I kiss you again, harder this time, and you feel my hand on your shoulder, sliding down under that amazing blanket to cup your naked breast. It is the first time I have touched your bare skin under the blanket, and you gasp with pleasure as I squeeze your nipple gently with my thumb and finger. Now I kiss your ear, and your jawline, and your neck, while I caress your breasts and nipples. You can feel the blanket sliding down, exposing your breasts to me, and now my mouth is on your nipples, my tongue swirling, licking, making them rise and point straight up at me.

"You lied about your tits," I say, resting my face on one breast while my fingers tweak the other nipple. "Not only do you have boobs, they are perfect." You moan softly as you feel my mouth moving over your breast again, finding the nipple again, suckling on it gently. "And my god, these nipples are incredible. Look at the way they stand up for me! Well, I guess you can't look, but you know. That is amazing. I got so excited to see those hard nipples in that picture you sent me. And it is so exciting to feel them stiff against my tongue." I drag my tongue across one nipple, then another. I am humming with pleasure. And so are you.

My mouth is still on your breasts, but now you feel that exquisitely soft blanket sliding down your body again, pushing down to just above your hips. You are now naked and exposed to me from the waist up, your wrists firmly secured to the top corner bedposts. You feel my lips moving down your chest to your stomach, kissing your flat belly softly and sensuously, a hundred tiny kisses.

You feel my tongue tracing over your lower abs, then your hips, and you start to squirm a little, but your ankles are tied fast to the bed and you can barely move. Even still, your hips start to rock slowly up and down, almost involuntarily, as you feel my face sliding still lower, pushing the blanket farther down, my lips moving down, my face brushing against the soft curls of your pubic hair. You can feel my breath, hot between your legs, and you realize with a rush that my mouth must be just an inch or two from your pussy. You can feel yourself getting wetter and you wonder if I can see how excited you are. You push your hips up, trying to meet my lips, my tongue... when you hear my voice again.

"I want to see you." And with that, you feel the blanket sliding down and off your legs, and you are completely exposed to me. You can't see anything through your blindfold, but you know that all the lights are on, and that you are spread wide open, powerless to cover yourself or even move. Every inch of you is on display for me, and you can feel my eyes moving slowly over your nakedness. To your surprise, you don't feel cold or uncomfortable... in fact, between the blanket and my mouth, you were starting to feel a little warm. Now you feel... good. Happy, even. You know how much I love your naked body, and you actually feel a little... proud? Is that the right word? You're not sure, but you do know that you are getting even more excited being naked for me.

You feel the foot of the bed sink down a little, and then you feel my hands, one on each ankle. They start to slide independently up your calves and shins, and you blush a little when you realize I am kneeling between your legs, my hands now smoothing over your knees, up on to your thighs, massaging your muscles, moving closer together as they move further up the inside of your thighs, rubbing, sliding... your hips move up and down, your vaginal lips glistening with excitement... and I stop. I hold my hands at the top of your thighs, pressing down gently as your hips keep moving, up and down with anticipation.

"Baby, do you realize how fucking amazing you are?" You hear my voice again, and it sounds a little hoarse. My hands are still on your thighs. "All those emails you sent me... my god, Sweetheart, I've never been so turned on in my entire life. And then those pictures... I was walking around in a daze... or what did you call it? A sexual frenzy. I couldn't wait to get here and see you... just like this." And now you feel my hot breath directly on your open pussy lips, and you shudder with excitement again. "Do you know how beautiful you are? Looking at you, right now, naked for me... Jesus, it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen."

Then you hear my voice again, heavy with desire. "And speaking of beautiful... fuck. Do you know what I am looking at right now?"

You can still feel my breath on your vagina, and your own breathing quickens again. "I think so."

"Then tell me. Tell me what I am looking at right now."

"I think... you are looking at... between my legs." Even after all those explicit emails, and even though you know what I want you to say, talking is different, and you still feel a little shy for some strange reason.

"Now you know that won't do," I say, and you can tell I am smiling. "Now from now on, you will talk dirty to me at all times, and you will not hold anything back. Now, stop being a lady and tell me what I am looking at... right now." And as I speak, you can feel my fingers slowly moving up between your legs, stopping on either side just an inch from your pussy. Then, you gasp as I very gently pull my fingers outward, stretching your lips apart, pulling your labia open right before my eyes. There can be no doubt what I am looking at.

You take a deep breath. "You are looking right inside my hot, wet cunt, aren't you."

"Mmm... that's right, Baby, your hot, wet cunt." My voice is low and deep. "Do you like knowing I am staring right at your pussy? How does it feel having that hot, wet cunt spread wide open for me?"

You start to pant a little. "Yes... so... exciting. I can feel... your breath..." And on cue, I breathe on your open lips again. "I can feel... my cunt getting wetter... so hot... knowing you can see how wet I am... mmm..."

"You are dripping wet," I say, very softly. "Your cunt is spread wide open for me and I can see how wet you are. Mmm..."

And then you feel my tongue plunge deeply into your cunt. Your pussy lips are spread so wide open that my tongue pushes farther into you than you would have thought possible. My face presses against your entire pussy, my nose against your clit. You moan loudly as you feel my tongue, swirling and licking, sliding in and out of your pussy. I slide my tongue over every inch of your hot, wet cunt, tasting your juices dripping into my mouth. I lick up and down the length of your pussy, then push my tongue back inside and start to tongue-fuck you. Your hips buck up and down and you press your cunt hard against my face as I bury my tongue in your pussy, again and again, deeper and deeper, both of us moaning in rhythm.

My god, he's going to make me cum right now, you think to yourself, feeling my tongue push into your cunt over and over. Does he want me to cum right now, so fast? You start to feel your orgasm building... and then, suddenly, my tongue is gone. Your pussy is still spread open, hot and wet with desire. You ache to feel my mouth again.

"So, how did you like that?" You can hear my voice again, still between your legs, my mouth still just inches from your open cunt. My hands are still resting gently on your upper thighs, and it feels... nice. Comfortable. But it's hard to concentrate on anything other than the tingles in your pussy, moving down your legs and up your spine. You push your hips up again, your cunt reaching for my lips and tongue, but my face must be just out of reach.

"God... so... good..." Your breathing is ragged. "It felt... so... amazing... your tongue..."

"Excuse me, ma'am, but I think you've forgotten to talk dirty to me," I say, scolding playfully. "If you want to feel my mouth again, you need to start talking slutty like you did in those emails. What, exactly, felt so amazing?"

This time you don't hesitate. "Oh god, your fucking tongue in my cunt. Jesus Christ! It felt like you were fucking my pussy with your tongue... and I could feel your face pressed against my pussy... Fuck! My cunt is so wet. I can feel it dripping. Are my pussy juices all over your face? Fuck!"

"Mmm, yes, your pussy juices are all over my mouth and face," I say, chuckling a bit. "And I must say your cunt tastes absolutely wonderful. And don't worry, I will fuck your cunt with my tongue again in a few moments. But not right now."

And suddenly, you feel my hands sliding underneath your bottom, my naked hands cupping your naked ass. I squeeze gently, feeling your muscles contract underneath my fingers. You can tell that my face is again very close to your open cunt and you can feel more excitement and anticipation. You know how much I love your ass and it turns you on even more to feel my hands underneath you.

Again you hear my voice from between your legs. "Now, this is a perfect ass. Tight as a fucking snare drum. And it feels so fucking good in my hands." I squeeze and slide my hands underneath your bottom as I talk. "But you are in a rather compromising position, aren't you? Naked, tied up, spread-eagled on your bed. Your cunt is still wide open for me, isn't it? I bet you want me to lick your pussy some more, don't you? Mmm... all good things to those who wait, my dear. You belong to me now, so I will do what I please with you."

You wonder what that means, but only for a second, because then you feel my hands slide out from under your ass, and then you feel the pillow underneath your hips -- you realize it's really two small pillows -- and you can feel them slowly separating under your bottom. Now you understand what is happening -- by pushing the cushions apart, I am slowly spreading your ass apart at the same time. The pillows are comfortable, but they also have a strange texture, and they actually grip your cheeks as they move apart. It is not painful at all, but you could not squeeze your ass together even if you wanted to. The pillows are also a few inches thick, so now your rear end is suspended above the bed, just two or three inches. And you are completely on display now. Your legs are wide open, your cunt is wide open, and...

"Your asshole is wide open now, baby," I say, my face close to your pussy again. "Those cushions did the trick, didn't they? Mmm... they just stretched your ass open for me. Fuck that is hot. I am looking right at your tight little asshole right now. It's making my dick really hard. Does that turn you on? Do you like having your cunt and asshole spread open for me like this?"

"Yes," you say instantly. You have never been this exposed before, but you don't feel embarrassed. You don't even feel naked. You feel... sexy, and proud, and completely open to me. And that turns you on even more. "I love being spread wide open for you. I love showing you my tight cunt and asshole to you. They turn you on so much, don't they?" It occurs to you that you have never been more vulnerable in your life, but yet you feel... confident, even powerful. You wish you could spread your legs even wider for me. You wish you could be even more naked.

"I love looking at you like this, two inches away from your beautiful pussy and asshole. I am so turned on right now... But what I really want to know is... are YOU turned on right now?" And then, you suck in your breath as you feel my fingertip softly graze against your asshole. And again, you inhale sharply, as I start to stroke it, back and forth, rubbing my finger purposefully over every contour, every crevice of your asshole. Reflexively, you try to close your legs, to squeeze your ass cheeks together, but it is impossible. There is nothing you can do. My finger keeps sliding, stroking, pushing, ever so slowly across the tender flesh.

"Oh my god..." you say. "That feels so amazing." You can feel the tingles rippling down your legs, all over your body. Then you realize that our bodies are only touching in one place -- my fingertip against your asshole. It feels so good, but you blush a little bit in spite of yourself.

"Just remember, you have surrendered totally to me, even your mind," I say calmly, as my finger presses just a little bit harder against your asshole, and the tingles get just a little bit stronger. It's hard for you to concentrate on my words. "Until I release you, you will not feel shame, or guilt, or embarrassment, or anything other than lust. You will embrace every slutty, depraved thought in your head and hold nothing back from me. You will give yourself completely to your own desire and pleasure and think of nothing else. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir," you say without thinking. I laugh out loud.

"Hmm, you don't have to call me 'sir,' but I appreciate the sentiment," I say, still chuckling. "Good. Now tell me what I am doing to you right now and how much you like it."

You take another deep breath. "You are stroking my asshole with your finger and it feels so fucking amazing. Every stroke sends tingles from my asshole to my pussy, and I can feel my cunt getting even wetter, even though that seems impossible. It feels a little dirty but I don't fucking care. I love the way you are fingering my asshole. I love the way my asshole turns you on."

"Very good, my darling," I say, still stroking, stroking. Some of your cunt juices have dribbled down on to my fingertip, and it slides a little easier across your asshole now. More tingles. "And what else would you like me to do to your asshole? Tell me right now."

"Oh god! I want you to slide your finger in my ass. I want to feel my asshole stretch open for your finger and I want you to watch. Oh, fuck! I want your finger deep in my ass." You would never have believed you could talk like this. But you don't fucking care. All you care about is my fingertip sliding gloriously across that one inch of you that no one has ever touched like this before.

"That all sounds very nice," I say. "But haven't you forgotten something?" And then, suddenly, shockingly, you feel my wet tongue slide across your asshole. You cry out in surprise and pleasure as electricity shoots up your spine, your back arches and every muscle in your body tenses. Your hips buck violently against the bed and your arms and legs pull instinctively against the restraints, but they hold fast. Then -- another thunderbolt, as I lick your asshole again. You have never felt anything like it. You feel your cunt and your asshole squeeze and release, squeeze and release -- and there is my tongue again, wet and soft against your open asshole. You can't even think.

"Oh god... oh god... oh god..." you murmur repeatedly.

"Hmm? Yes?" I say, teasing. "Sounds like you like that, too. Hmm... you've never had your asshole licked before, have you?"

"No... never... fuck... god..."

"Well, I would say it seems like you like it. Is that true? You like the way I lick your ass?"

"God... yes... please... more... again..." You are too out of breath and too excited to laugh... or form coherent sentences.

"Hmm... more what, exactly?"

"Oh god... please lick my asshole again. Please... I want your tongue on my asshole again. Fuck! Please lick my asshole, I want to feel that wet tongue again. Please!"

And you do. You feel my tongue again, pressing flat against your asshole, swirling in a wet circle around the rim. Waves of pleasure roll up your body as I start to lick your asshole, a little faster now, lapping at it hungrily, like a dog in heat. You feel dirty, slutty, wicked -- and more turned on than you've ever been in your life. You can hardly catch your breath. You push out against my tongue, trying to spread your ass open even wider for me, moaning with lust as my tongue presses lewdly against your asshole.

And now, you feel another burst of pleasure as my fingers slide in between the folds of your pussy, and I start to stroke your cunt as I keep tonguing your asshole. My fingers slowly push into your cunt... and now you start to feel dizzy as you realize -- oh god! -- that I am working my tongue INTO your ass. It sends more lightning bolts up your spine to feel my tongue slowly push your asshole open and slide wickedly inside. You feel delirious with pleasure.

My fingers keep massaging the inside of your pussy and you cannot believe the feeling as my tongue slides in and out of your ass. You can feel your cunt pulsing against my fingers and your asshole squeezing my tongue rhythmically. You can feel your orgasm building again -- is this it? Is he going to make me cum this way, force me to cum like a dirty slut with his tongue in my ass? You push your hips up against my hand and face, and this time you can feel my tongue so deep in your ass that my mouth circles around your asshole. My fingers keep working in and out of your hot, dripping cunt, over and over, as I keep licking and sucking your tender asshole. You are so close to cumming, feeling my fingers, and my tongue, and my lips, exploring every inch of you. Just a few more seconds...

And then I stop again. You are fairly grinding your teeth with lust, your hips rocking up and down, and you give a little murmur of frustration.

"Not yet, my angel," I say from between your legs. "You will not cum until I instruct you to cum. Besides, I wanted to watch your cunt and asshole squeezing and releasing from up close, just like they are right now. It is a beautiful fucking sight. Are you enjoying the way I am working on your cunt and asshole, my darling?"

"Fuck yes," you say, forcefully. "I have never felt anything like this. I can't believe you put your tongue in my ass. Fuck. I am going to cum so fucking hard. Fuck!"

"Yes, you will, baby. When I am ready for you to cum. But right now, I am ready for something else." At that moment, you feel my finger against your asshole again, but this time it feels wet, slippery... and you realize that I am rubbing lubricant on your asshole. It feels luxuriant and extremely slick... much more so than the KY jelly you use when you masturbate. It feels... silky, decadent. What is it?

"I brought this lube with me as well," I say, sliding my lubed fingers all around the rim of your asshole, sending tingles all over your body with every stroke. "It is specially designed for what I have planned for you." And then, you feel my finger sliding into your ass, just a little, then withdrawing. Then it slides back in, a little farther this time, and you can feel just how slippery that lubricant is. And how much of it I am spreading all over your wet asshole. My finger slides effortlessly into your ass, all the way to the knuckle this time, and then smoothly out. And in again, with more lube. And now, you feel more electric tingles as my finger starts to twist as it pushes in, slowly corkscrewing its way deep into your ass. And slowly rotating out. And in again. Your head is spinning.

Dr_O
Dr_O
19 Followers