Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And suddenly, I climb off you, off the bed. You are surprised. "What--"

"Shh, baby, be quiet. You'll see." And so you obey. You lie there, still. And naked. And spread-eagled on your bed, still unable to move your wrists or ankles more than an inch or two. You are still completely exposed to me. Your asshole is still spread open, freshly fucked and slippery with lubricant, and my cum. You feel another wave of tingles, remembering how I fucked your asshole and came right in your ass just a few minutes earlier.

Your pussy is still wide open, still hot and wet, the rabbit still deep inside. You had almost forgotten about the rabbit, but without the distraction of my cock in your mouth, you feel it all again -- vibrating slowly and steadily against the walls of your cunt, throbbing and pulsing in a way that feels almost exactly like a real live cock.

And then, just as suddenly, it is gone, as I pull the rabbit out of your cunt. Juice drips obscenely out of your pussy, dribbling down on to your asshole. Your body wants to be touched. Your hips buck up and down. You squeeze your pussy and asshole involuntarily, trying to feel more of those tingles. You hear a soft, wet slapping noise, and you realize that I am still masturbating. It sounds like I am standing at the foot of the bed again, watching you as I jack myself off. You start to speak, but then you remember my command, so you lie quietly. Moments pass, and the room is silent except for the unmistakable sound of my hand rapidly stroking my cock. You imagine what it looks like, my fist around my cock, pumping it up and down, up and down.

"Jesus, you are so fucking beautiful," I say softly, almost a whisper. "So beautiful, and sexy, and honest, and strong, and vulnerable, and everything else I can't even put into words." You can hear me jerking off as I talk -- slap, slap, slap.

As I say these words, I am climbing up on to the bed again, this time kneeling between your legs. You sense that I am leaning down over you, and then you breathe in sharply as my lips press softly against the lips of your pussy. I kiss all around your cunt, gently and firmly, my tongue pushing inside briefly, but mostly I just kiss your pussy, over and over again, like I would kiss your mouth. You moan softly with every kiss.

After a few moments, I press my lips against your pussy and hold them there, licking up and down with my tongue, and then you moan loudly as you feel the tip of the rabbit against your asshole. I continue to lick your cunt as I slowly push the vibrating rabbit into your ass, centimeter by centimeter, twisting it gently as I slide it all the way into your ass, still slick with lube and cum. My tongue laps against your pussy as I turn the rabbit up, and it vibrates and throbs faster in your ass, sending more tingles into your cunt and down your legs and more little bolts of electricity up your spine. The feeling is indescribable as I tongue your cunt and the rabbit vibrates insistently in your ass.

Now my mouth is gone but the rabbit is still deep in your asshole, throbbing and pulsing like a real cock. And then you cry out as you feel a real cock -- my real cock -- against your cunt. You gasp and shudder with pleasure and excitement as the head of my cock rubs up and down your pussy lips, teasing your clit and sliding against all that wetness.

"This is what I want," I say, and you feel my cock pushing slowly into your cunt.

"OH MY GOD!" you scream as you realize what is happening. I am gentle and slow, but I do not stop. I slide my cock, hard as a fucking rock, inch by inch into your hot, wet pussy. All the way in. You feel my hips press against yours and my balls against your asshole as I push my dick as far as I can into your cunt. For a moment I hold my prick deep inside you, and then you feel the rabbit, twisting and rotating in your ass. I keep my cock buried in your pussy as I pull and tug and twist on the rabbit, sending more and more charges through your asshole, your cunt, everywhere. Your hips rise to meet mine and you pull against the restraints with all your might, wanting to grab me, hold me. But you can't. You can only lay there, naked, as I start to slide my cock, very slowly, in and out of your pussy.

I lay my body down on top of yours, my chest pressing against yours. I kiss you on the mouth and trace my tongue around your lips. You moan softly as my cock slides smoothly in, and out, and in, and out of your hot, wet, cunt. I slide my hands under your back and then up over your shoulders, and as I push my dick into your pussy, I pull down on your shoulders, pulling your entire body down onto my hard cock.

I whisper in your ear as I thrust in your pussy. "Fuck... baby... tell me what I am doing to you right now."

You whisper back. "You're just fucking me, you're fucking my hot, wet cunt, aren't you? I can feel your beautiful hard cock sliding in and out of my pussy... can you feel how wet you've made me? Does my cunt feel good on your dick? Is this what you thought about when you jacked off, just fucking my wet pussy like this? Mmm... fuck. Fuck it harder, baby. Do you want to cum in my pussy? Are you going to use my little pink cunt to make you cum? Are you going to fuck me hard until you shoot that hot cum deep in my cunt? Just fuck me. Fuck me."

As you talk to me, you can feel my cock grow even harder in your pussy. I moan in your ear as you talk dirty to me. I start to fuck into your pussy faster and faster -- but then, unexpectedly, I stop. I push my cock all the way into you and hold it there, and I hold you tight, breathing heavily in your ear, almost as if I am trying to regain control of myself. My cock pulses in your pussy and the rabbit vibrates in your ass, and you can't help but squirm underneath me as I hold you close.

After a moment, I whisper again. "Yes, this is what I have dreamed of for so long. I have imagined this moment so many times. And soon, very soon, I am going to fuck your tight little cunt until I shoot all my cum deep inside you. But right now, I am going to do something else."

And I gently pull the blindfold away from your eyes. You blink once or twice in surprise at the brightness of the room, but then you see my face, close to yours, and you look in my eyes. And I look back, and smile.

"Right now, I am going to make YOU cum," I say, and I start to fuck your pussy again. You gasp with pleasure as my cock slides in and out of your cunt, so smooth with your wetness dripping out. "Look into my eyes. Feel my hard cock fucking your beautiful cunt. Feel the vibrations in your asshole. You are going to cum. And you are going to cum on my cock. I want to feel your sweet cunt squeezing my cock when you cum."

You moan with lust and pleasure at my words. And then I kiss you, slowly and gently, on the lips, while I fuck you, hard and fast. I kiss your mouth, your cheek, your jaw, and your earlobe.

And now, my voice again, low and sweet in your ear. "Hold on to me, and let go of everything else."

Suddenly, you hear a faint click -- and your wrists and ankles are free! The restraints pop loose, all at once. Instantly, you throw your arms around my shoulders and wrap your legs around my hips, holding me tighter, pulling me closer. I never stop or slow my rhythm, I just keep thrusting my cock deep into your pussy with every stroke. You steal a look down between your legs and for the first time, you see my prick, swollen red, looking as if it will burst, pumping in and out of your glistening cunt. You moan and close your eyes, and you can feel your hips rocking back and forth in time with my quick, steady thrusting. The rabbit throbs and vibrates in your asshole, multiplying the tingles in your cunt and sending wave after wave of pleasure rolling over your naked body.

"Look at me." You open your eyes and see my face, earnest, focused. My brow is slightly furrowed as I concentrate on fucking you, steadily, relentlessly. I look into your eyes with a ferocious intensity.

"It is time for you to cum," I say, breathing heavily and fucking you steadily as I talk. "You have surrendered to me, and I control you, mind, body and soul. You have given yourself to me, even your cunt and asshole. And right now, I want you to cum. Feel my cock in your pussy, the rabbit in your asshole, and my body against yours. Hold on to me, and surrender this last part of yourself to me. Cum for me. Cum for me now."

And with that, I pull you close to me and I kiss your mouth, your face, your neck. You close your eyes and grab on to me as tightly as you can. You feel my cock, the rabbit, and my body, but more than anything, you feel ME -- everywhere. You can feel the tension building in your body, just like before, but more intense, more focused. You can feel the wave, building, swelling, growing, like the entire ocean is about to crash down on you, on me, on everything. You open your eyes again and I am smiling down at you. I whisper one word:

"Now."

And you surrender. The wave thunders over you as the most intense, powerful orgasm of your life rips through your entire body. It feels like a tidal wave of pleasure, radiating out from your cunt and asshole and rolling down your legs, up your spine, everywhere. You scream in my ear, you claw at my back, you grip your legs around my hips, you thrash wildly on the bed as I hold you and keep fucking you, keep pushing my cock into your cunt over and over again as you cum, and cum, and cum, longer and harder than you ever have before. I feel your pussy explode with juices, gripping and milking my cock and then the wave hits me, and I shove my prick as deep as I can into your cunt and shoot my cum deep inside you, crying out myself as I cum with you. We push our hips together and fuck each other wildly, frantically, madly. You feel my cock pulsing in your cunt and I feel your cunt grabbing and squeezing my cock, over and over, milking every drop of cum from my cock. It seems to last forever, as we hold each other and cum, and cum, and cum.

Finally you feel the waves begin to subside, and you start to return to the world. I collapse heavily on top of you, my eyes closed, my breathing fast. Sweat glistens off my body, and yours. Your pussy keeps milking my cock, instinctively, and my cock keeps pulsing, instinctively. We hold each other tightly for a very long time.

Finally, you open your eyes and I am smiling at you mischievously. I roll you over on top of me, making sure to keep my cock deep inside your cunt. Now on my back, I look up at you and kiss you deeply. My hands drift down your back and slide around the curve of your rear end. You feel my fingers in the crack of your ass -- again -- and then you realize the rabbit is still deep in your ass, still buzzing. You giggle as I slide the rabbit out of your asshole and turn it off. Then I cup your bottom with my hands again and squeeze. You look up at me.

"Well, now that wasn't so hard, was it?" I say, grinning.

You laugh and shake your head a little. "Wow. I have never felt anything like that in my entire life. The way you got me close all those times, I couldn't wait to cum. And then when you told me to cum, I couldn't have stopped even if I wanted to."

"Hmm, well now you know how I feel."

"Mmm... I would love to do make you feel that way right now," you say, squeezing my cock again with your pussy. "Can I suck your cock? Please? I want your hot cum in my mouth again. Please?"

"Fuck, you are so sexy." I say. "I actually can't wait to put my cock in your mouth again, but I'm afraid biology is conspiring against us! I just came twice in about 15 minutes, so I'm going to need a little time to recover. Plus I could really use that nap now..."

"Uh-huh, I think I've heard that one before," you say, smiling at me. "Last time you pretended to fall asleep, I woke up tied to the bed!"

I laugh again. "Well, this time I can assure you that my sleepiness is genuine. But I'm looking forward to another of your expert blowjobs when I wake up... plus whatever else you can think of for the rest of the week. I want to make sure you get everything you need, baby." My hands are still on your ass, and one of my fingers wanders over between your cheeks to trace a slow circle around your asshole. Your ass and pussy are a slippery, sticky mess from all that lube and all of my cum.

My finger pushes gently against your asshole, the tip sliding in just ever so slightly. "Is there anything you need right now, my sweet?" I grin at you and wiggle my fingertip in your asshole. You think to yourself that I seem to like putting things in your ass. And you grin as you think you yourself that you like it too.

But then you look me right in the eye, very intently and seriously. " , there is one more thing I need right now, but I'm not sure if I should bring it up."

I stop grinning and look back at you earnestly. "My god, after everything we've been through, I hope you can be totally honest with me. What do you need? Whatever you need, I will do everything I can to get it for you. What do you need?"

"I need..." You pause, looking uncertain. "I need to go wipe my ass!"

I throw back my head and my laughter echoes off the walls. You laugh too, giggling as you jump up and tiptoe, barefooted and bare-assed, across the bedroom to the bathroom. You can hear me still laughing from the bed.

"How is everything... down under?" I call from the bedroom.

"Doing just fine, thank you," you say, still laughing. "My cunt is still tingling from that tsunami of an orgasm you just gave me, and my asshole feels... really good, actually. It feels well-fucked and stretched out, for sure, but really not sore at all. I have to say, that lube is pretty amazing. I bet you could even fuck my ass again right after our nap." You smile as you think of how easy it is to talk dirty to me, and you realize that for the first time in your life, you feel completely uninhibited to say or do anything you want. "What do you say? After we wake up, do you want me to bend over and spread my ass apart for you? Do you want to watch your beautiful hard cock slide into my tight little asshole again?"

There is no response. Puzzled, you walk back to the bedroom doorway and see me sprawled on the bed, still completely naked and now definitely asleep. My cock is soft now, sloping to one side and glistening with your juices. You smile and turn off the light, then quietly climb back on to the bed without waking me. You lean over and kiss my balls gently, right in the middle. Then, looking up at me, you take your tongue and make one very slow, very wet lick up the entire length of my penis, sliding your tongue ever so tantalizingly from the base to the tip, and you hear me make a very soft moan of pleasure. Then, finally, you gently kiss the head of my cock, and I am awake now for sure.

"Mmm.... wow," I say, stroking your hair and smiling down at you. "That was so nice. Come here, baby."

You crawl up beside me and snuggle up close, pressing your naked body against mine. I kiss you on the lips, and as my tongue meets yours, you slide your hand down between my legs and your delicate little hand cups my balls gently.

"That feels nice," I say. "Comfortable, safe." My eyes are closed again and I seem to be drifting.

You kiss me on the mouth again. "Go to sleep. You're going to need it."

I kiss you back, smiling. "Okay." I murmur softly in your ear. "Will you hold my balls like that until I fall asleep? That feels really nice."

You smile and caress my balls gently with your fingers. "Sure, baby. Anything you want."

I close my eyes and lay my head back on the pillow. You close your eyes and rest your head on my shoulder, curling your body around mine and your fingers around my balls, holding me. I wrap my arms around your shoulders, holding you. You feel my breathing slow and my body relax, and at the same time, you feel yourself starting to float, drift, sleep.

We are naked, exposed, intertwined, at peace.