Surrender

Story Info
Lonely guy meets BBW with a kinky side.
1.5k words
4.25
16.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the TV program without really seeing it. My mind was turned inward.

I hadn't had a girlfriend in over a year. And I didn't have anything about me that made me stand out so I could attract one. 33 years old, average height, slight paunch, boring job (bookkeeper for a local business.) Even my name was blah. Lyle Jenkins.

What was I going to do? I had tried the online dating sites with no luck. I snapped off the TV, walked to the kitchen, realized I needed to go food shopping, and dragged my uninspired self to the car.

I encountered my work colleague, Gary, in the store.

"I never see you on a date," Gary said. "You need a woman in your life."

"You're one to talk," I grunted. "I notice you're here by yourself doing food shopping."

"The difference, Lyle, is that I get some action. Sure, I pay a little, but it's just money. I make enough to afford a little fun."

"I'm not resorting to a street hooker, Gary."

"You won't have to. One of the `ladies' I was with knows someone who is looking for a boyfriend. Call her." He handed me a card.

The name "Courtney" was written on it, plus a phone number.

"Thanks, Gary."

I bought my food, went home, and dialed the number.

"Courtney speaking."

"My name is Lyle. My friend Gary gave me your card."

"Yeah. Liz said he gave one of mine to a guy named Gary. Anyhow, I take it he said I was looking for a boyfriend."

"That's exactly what he said."

"Want to meet at the Starbucks at the corner of First and Main, say 10 am Saturday, and see what happens from there?"

"Sure. How will I know it's you?"

"I'll be wearing a blue dress and a hat with a red feather. How will I know it's you?"

"I'll be wearing a solid yellow polo shirt and a black headband."

"See you Saturday morning."

Courtney was indeed easy to recognize. A short, very plump (some might say "BBW"), busty woman who looked about my age. And she recognized me right away. We both got noncaffeinated beverages and a small snack, and sat at a table together.

"So what do you do for a living, Lyle?"

"Bookkeeper. You?"

"Secretary. They call it some fancy job title but it amounts to fetching coffee, filing, and typing documents in Word."

"Where do you live?"

"Near 4th Street and Baker Ave."

"I live five blocks from there. Near 7th and Davis."

We chatted for another 20 minutes while we consumed our food and beverages. I started to rise from my chair, and Courtney stopped me with a gesture.

"Let's not beat around the bush, Lyle. We both want `it'. And the reason I haven't been able to keep a guy is because I have an unusual deal-breaker on that score that most guys can't handle."

"What are you suggesting, Courtney?"

"You walked here, right?"

"It's three blocks from my house. Of course I did."

"And four from mine. I walked as well. Walk back with me and let's get naked in my bed."

"What about your deal-breaker?"

"We'll discuss it when we're in my bed."

What the heck. You only live once.

"Lead the way, Courtney."

20 minutes later, we had made a stop in Courtney's washroom and were both naked in her bed. Her large breasts looked very kissable, and when she turned over and jiggled her plump rear, my cock stiffened at once.

She then turned back over and lay face up on the bed next to me. "Before we talk about my deal-breaker, let's see if we're sexually compatible."

That made sense. I kissed her, softly.

"Nice kiss. Now let's try it with tongue."

I kissed her again, this time open mouthed, and our tongues wrestled for a good 30 seconds before we broke away.

"Whew! Okay, kissing is a go."

"Yes, it is. Let's kiss again."

This time I pressed my body against Courtney's. She wrapped her arms around me and rolled on top of me, still trying to jam her tongue down my throat. When she broke away, she quickly sucked in air and then nibbled at my neck, making me shiver.

She traced her way with her lips and tongue down from my neck to my chest. Courtney was also caressing my legs, and her touch made me emit a soft moan. Then when she lightly bit my nipple, I gasped.

"Your turn, Lyle."

Courtney rolled off me and lay on her back again. I got the hint, and kissed her neck gently. She smiled encouragingly, and I kissed down to the top of her chest.

"Mmmmm. Keep going."

I traced my tongue slowly through her cleavage. Her big body shuddered. Then I kissed a helix from the base of her breast to her nipple, and began suckling.

"That feels good."

Courtney secured my head in place, and, switching back and forth, I sucked on her nipples for about five minutes.

"How are you at eating pussy?"

"I like to think I'm OK at it."

"Lie on your back."

I did, and Courtney lowered her slit to my tongue. I licked first along it, then inside it, and she leaned forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth.

"Mmmm. Courtney..."

"Don't talk. Keep licking."

I did. Courtney lightly caressed my balls as she gently ran her tongue up and down my shaft. I licked with more intensity and felt her start to quiver.

I sped up my tongue, and she pressed her massive body down more firmly. She continued to slowly use her mouth and tongue on my shaft. It felt nice. I drove my tongue as deep as I could between Courtney's folds, and she rewarded me with a gusher of honey over my face.

She lifted her body upwards and lay next to me. "Lyle, I think we're sexually compatible."

My twitching cock ceertinly agreed with her. I nodded.

"I'm a little bit kinky. I like to bend men over and fuck their asses with my strap-on from time to time."

"Is that your deal-breaker?"

"Yes. So if that's not OK, you may now dress and leave, and we won''t date again. I won't be upset, I'll just have to keep looking until I find a guy who's cool with it."

"How often would `from time to time' be?"

"Say once every 3 or 4 times we get frisky. And I don't object to stroking you while I do it so that you get a release, too. My strap-on has a clitoral stimulator and I'll cum several times during the process."

That seemed reasonable. But I'd never tried it before.

"I honestly don't know if I can manage that. I've never done it. But I guess there's only one way to find out. Shall we try it now?"

"Thank you, Lyle, for being open to it."

"Sure thing, Courtney."

"I'll be gentle. Would you like a handjob with it?"

"Not this time, if you let me fuck your pussy afterwards and then cum on your gorgeous big tits."

"Agreed."

She positioned me face down and ass up, put on her strap-on and lubed my back-channel carefully.

"Ready?"

"Go for it."

Courtney carefully worked it inside me, being slow and gentle to let my body adjust. Then she began sliding in and out at a snail's pace, allowing me to get used to it before gradually speeding up to a steady rhythm.

I could feel her body tense and quiver, then she let out a scream of pure lust. My cock was harder than I ever remembered it being, but I used my will power not to touch it.

She continued with her steady, sedate pace, and my moans drew her attention. "Are you enjoying this, Lyle?"

"Next time I'll take the reach around. That feels incredible."

Courtney worked herself to two more orgasms, then pulled out, removed the strap-on and washed it before returning to the bed. She lay on her back and spread her legs.

"Ready, Courtney?"

"Take me, Lyle."

I slid in, gently and carefully, the same way she had been to me. Like her, I built my rhythm to steady lovemaking. I leaned down and kissed her breasts.

"You feel amazing."

I continued pumping her. She climaxed yet again. I maintained my rhythm, and her next orgasm almost made me lose control. I exerted all my willpower and managed not to cum. As soon as she unlocked her legs from around my hips, I pulled out and shot my load all over her chest.

"Mmmm." Courtney scooped a little bit of my cum from her cleavage and licked it off her fingers and palm. "Tasty."

I teasingly licked at her pussy again, tasting her nectar, then lay next to her. "So are you."

"Want to stay here for the weekend?"

"Of course."

We 69ed that night and on Sunday afternoon I took her from behind. The next weekend began with her riding me and on Sunday she took me from behind and gave me the reach around.

Three months later, we were living together. I've gotten very used to her taking my ass with her strap-on. And true to her word, she doesn't do it every time.