Surrender at First Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"10, 11, 12" Jeannie yelled out...loving every moment of it...

"Jeannie, when you cum again, I am going to cum in you so hard, I will be dripping out of you for days" Eric stated to Jeannie, with an assertive tone... "Yes Sir, please cum in me very, very hard...I want to feel you cum in me." With that statement Jeannie started to cum hard again, as she started to say "13" Eric's cock throbbed hard, and he dumped his beautiful, white hot cum deep into Jeannie...

Entranced by the fucking of her life...Jeannie smiled and glowed from the experience immediately...

As she slowly lifted herself off of Eric, she turned towards him and got down to her knees again...to care for her Owner with her tongue. Slowly cleaning up Eric with extra gentle licks and touches, a few words came to her mind...

Adore...cherish...respect...honor...obey...

And...Surrender at first sight...

This was just the beginning...of a wonderful journey...

** ** ** ** **

The above noted story is a true depiction of the beginning of Ownership between Eric and Jeannie. Jeannie has had an amazing experience of care, support and teachings from her Owner.

"Daddy...thank you for everything...you have changed my life in so many ways...I could never, ever show you enough gratitude for all that you have done for me. I will always show you my undeniable respect, care, love and submission to you..."

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

My Kinky Aunt Young man discovers his widow Aunt needs to be dominated.in BDSM
Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Paul finds himself the proud owner of another man's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed Kirsten is blackmailed by a co-worker.in NonConsent/Reluctance
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
The Taming of Amy Pt. 01 A bitch wife becomes submissive.in Mind Control
More Stories