Surrender at Loon Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed that he kept sneaking glances into the house. Was he looking for me? What in the world could be going through his mind?

As I looked down at him I took notice of the tattoos that covered a great deal of his upper torso. It was difficult to make out from this angle and this distance, but it looked as if his shoulders and upper chest had some kind of southwestern design. The only thing that I could make out clearly was what looked like a cow's skull with horns. His right forearm had some sort of snake winding its way over his tight muscles. His left bicep was decorated with a twisted strand of barbed wire. The last tattoo covered his stomach and was the hardest to make out. It looked to me to be a dragon and was quite detailed.

I had never had any inclination to get a tattoo. I had heard that it was quite painful. I couldn't imagine why anyone in their right mind would willingly subject themselves to the amount of tattooing that this young man had. I had spent a lifetime wanting nothing more than to blend in and not be noticed. Mr. Tattoo, however, must be the sort that fancies himself as being worthy of the center of attention.

Before I got caught again in another compromising position, I shut the curtain and headed towards the shower. I discarded my clothing along the way and reached in to turn on the water and adjust the temperature. As I stepped inside I was immediately engulfed in the warm cascade of water. I closed my eyes and just luxuriated in the heavenly feel of the hot water.

With all the talk and thinking about sex today, perhaps I should have been taking a cold shower. Without even thinking about it my hands started wandering along my neck and collar bones. I was thinking about how that young man had been staring at me from the backyard. I was also thinking that Meg had no idea how close to the truth she had been. The fact was that I was very, very lonely. It was a truth that I tried my hardest to keep even from myself.

I've never believed in kidding myself. I knew that I was not some young, shapely sex kitten by any stretch of the imagination. At the age of forty-three my hips had become larger than I was comfortable with. I was not fat by any means. But, there was certainly more padding there than in my younger days.

My fingers drifted down from my collar bones to the tops of my breasts. I was not overly endowed in that area. I wore a 34B cup and I don't think any man had ever lost any sleep imagining what he might do if he ever got underneath my blouse. If he had managed to get that far he might have been in for a big surprise.

My fingers made their way to my nipples. My nipples! They had been a curse to me since I hit puberty. When erect (as they were now) they extended out over half an inch and were as thick around as my pinky finger. I had spent my entire life being embarrassed because they were nearly impossible to keep hidden. Very early on I had taken to always wearing layers of clothing and always capped off with a sweater or jacket to hide them away.

In addition to being overly large they were also extremely sensitive. That was why I had always taken such pain to make sure they were safely concealed. One day in high school, I hadn't been careful enough. I had been walking down a hallway while a delivery was being made at the same time. When the cold air from outside hit me you can probably guess what happened. Someone tagged me with the nickname, "Bullets" and it was the source of so much pain and embarrassment to me from that day onward.

My fingers started to roll my nipples in the shower --

Tawdry!

- and I rocked unsteadily on my feet. I remembered the first time that I had allowed Richard to remove my top. I was so nervous, almost shaking in trepidation. His eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets! He stopped doing anything else and just stared. I was laying there thinking that he must think I'm some sort of freak! When he finally returned to his senses, he couldn't stop telling me how beautiful I was. He touched them so tenderly and lovingly. It was the first time that I wasn't completely ashamed of my body and I will always have a soft spot in my heart for him for that.

The hot water hitting my skin and the caressing of my nipples had me on fire now. My right hand dipped down and moved through my pubic hair.

Unseemly!

I wasted little time in finding my clitoris. My nub was already hard and begging for attention. I wiggled my finger back and forth causing me to emit a low moan.

You really need to get laid!

I kept up a steady rhythm and soon my hips were making small thrusting motions against my fingers. I could feel my orgasm rising within me. At this moment this was something that I really needed. I let out a louder moan and swayed uneasily as my orgasm swept through me. My body convulsed as wave after glorious wave washed over me.

I was still breathing heavily as my mind began to come back into focus. I allowed myself a few more seconds to enjoy the hot spray from the showerhead. Then I got about the business of washing and shampooing my hair. When I finally stepped out of the shower I felt more in control of myself than I had since Meg had discovered my book earlier in the day.

I decided that I was going to enjoy the final night of my stay. There was a bottle of one of my favorite wines in the liquor cabinet and I thought I might a well have a glass or two and bask in the last of the peace and quiet that I knew would come to a screeching halt as soon as I returned to work when the school year began. I slipped on a pair of my panties and donned a long, soft silk robe and headed downstairs.

I made my way over to the bar area and found the bottle of wine that I had spied earlier. I took a quick glance out the back window and noticed that the yard was now thankfully empty. Did I feel relief or regret? I would think about that later. Now it was my time to unwind and enjoy my last night in this cabin that I had always loved so much.

I gave a jump and nearly dropped the bottle from my hands when I heard, "I hope you don't mind me making myself at home."

I spun around and there was the insolent young man who had been staring in through the window earlier. He was seated on the sofa shirtless; still wearing his dirty jeans and no shoes. I stammered, "Wha- What are you doing in here?"

"I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to scare you out of your wits. My buddy called and said that he was going to be late picking me up and I didn't think you'd mind if I came inside to wait after slaving in the sun all day."

I clutched the robe about me and left my arms up, covering my breasts. "I am not your 'babe' and you haven't been 'slaving' away for me," I said, "My uncle was the one who hired you. I don't remember anything being said about you having the run of the house either".

My uninvited visitor smiled and said, "My apologies, ma'am. Can we start again? My name is Jerry Langston and would you be so kind as to let me wait inside your lovely home until my ride arrives?"

Its funny how a lifetime of having manners pounded into your head will make you do things without even thinking that you know you shouldn't. Since he had introduced himself, I instinctively said, "I'm Sandra Perkins" and I held out my hand.

Jerry rose from the sofa and started across the room. As he walked towards me my eyes couldn't help being drawn to the various tattoos that covered his arms and body. He took my hand in his much larger and rougher hand and shook it. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Sandra Perkins."

I looked down at our hands and quickly took in the tattoo of the snake writhing around his thickly muscled forearm. Jerry said, "I'm sorry. Did I interrupt any plans that you had for this evening?"

"No", I replied, "I was just about to pour myself a glass of wine and relax."

"That sounds like a pretty wonderful plan", he said. His voice had a deep timbre to it that was most pleasant to hear.

"Would you care for a glass?", I asked. Those damn manners again!

"Only if you let me pour", was his answer. He took the bottle from my hands and poured us each a glass of chardonnay. I took the glass from him and we walked back into the living room.

I took a seat in the chair opposite the sofa while he settled back into the place where I had first noticed him. Luckily there was a pillow which I held upright on my lap to try and preserve as much modesty as I could considering that I was practically naked under the robe. My blood froze as I saw my journal on the end table next to his right arm. I didn't remember moving it there from the desk, but I had been so flustered at being caught staring out the window at him at the time that I really couldn't be sure.

There was an awkward moment of silence. In my nervous state I drank my wine much faster than I normally would. Finally Jerry asked if I would be staying at the cabin much longer.

"No", I said, "this is my last night here. I will be leaving early tomorrow morning to return to work."

Jerry smiled and replied, "Yeah, I'm not going to be around here much longer myself. Monday I'm heading to California. I have a cousin in Los Angeles that has been after me to move out there. He said there was plenty of work to be had."

I asked him a few questions about his move and he answered them quite excitedly. Without my saying anything he reached across the distance between us and poured me a second glass of wine. He told me that he had always dreamed of moving out of this small town and he was looking forward to everything that California had to offer. As he talked (and as I drank) I couldn't help but take a closer look at those incredible tattoos.

I also noticed that he had hardly touched his wine after his first couple of sips. I said, "You don't seem to be much of a wine drinker. Can I offer you something else?"

"A cold beer would be wonderful if you have one", he replied.

I told him that there was some in the fridge. I rose and went into the kitchen to get one for him. There was a small mirror attached to the front of the refrigerator with a small caption below it that said "Look who's eating again". I took a minute to look at my reflection and fiddle with my hair that was now a complete mess. I stopped what I was doing and just looked at myself in the mirror and thought to myself, "What in the world are you doing?"

There was another thought there as well. Though I never would have given voice to it, there was a small part of me that had to admit that it was nice to be sharing the company of a man again. Was it so wrong to think this way, to actually enjoy having a man (even a total stranger) show some interest in me? A man who was moving a continent away and whom I would never see again?

Tawdry!

I took another long drink of my wine and opened the refrigerator to get his beer. As I spun around I almost jumped out of my skin as I bumped into Jerry. He had come into the kitchen without me hearing him. I accidentally spilled a bit of my wine on his chest in my clumsiness. He just stood there over me with that sly grin on his face.

"I'm so sorry! I'm such a klutz", I stammered, "look at the mess I've made!"

In my flustered state I did the first thing that came to mind. I reached my hand up to his bare chest and tried to wipe up the spilled wine.

The young man stood his ground and simply said, "Oh, I think I'll live."

I was still feeling so stupid. I blurted out, "You must think I'm a complete imbecile".

Jerry replied, "No, not at all". He paused for a moment and then added, "I know of a way that you can make it up to me".

"What's that", I asked.

"I think you owe me a kiss for dumping your drink all over me. That's the least you could do."

I thought for a minute that my mind must be playing tricks on me. Did I really hear him right? I tried to make my mouth work, but no words would come out. What should I do?

In my hesitation, Jerry took the initiative and slowly lowered his lips to mine. I was totally unprepared for his action and my lips lay flat as he kissed me. He must think I've never kissed anyone before in my whole life! I tried to redeem myself by at last puckering my lips.

I never would have admitted this to anyone, but for a moment I felt like I was in heaven. I, Sandra Perkins, was kissing some complete stranger almost half my age while wearing nothing but this thin silk robe and a pair of panties! I knew this was wrong --

Unseemly!

- and I started to raise my hands (still clutching my glass of wine and his bottle of beer) to push him away.

Just then the sound of a motorboat out on the lake came to my ears. A remembrance of something Meg had said earlier in the day flashed across my mind.

"You haven't taken that boat out once since you've been here, have you? You never take chances"

Again I hesitated. In my hesitation, Jerry reached up and tried to take the wine glass and the bottle of beer from my hands. My brain was so addled that I didn't let go of them. He placed them high up over my head on top of the refrigerator, then held my hands in place over my head. As he did this his body pushed against mine. I felt as though a flame had been ignited inside me as his hard, young body pinned me against the door of the refrigerator.

Jerry broke our kiss and looked at me with lust filled eyes. He must have seen a look in my eyes that was telling him that I had been lonely for far too long. His lips descended on mine once again. This time was more prepared. This time our lips came together in hunger.

Forgive me, Stephen!

A soft moan escaped me as our lips ground against each other's. When I felt his tongue touching my lips, I opened them willingly. He released my hands and wrapped his arms around my waist. My hands came down to rest upon his tattooed shoulders. I couldn't remember the last time anyone had ever kissed me like this. I also couldn't remember ever letting myself totally go like I was doing now. My body was on fire and I needed this young man like I've never needed anything before.

His strong hands pulled me tight against his naked chest. I could feel the warmth of his skin easily through the thin material of the silk robe. Subconsciously I began to writhe against him, greedily seeking all of the stimulation that I could get.

Jerry's right hand moved from my hip up to close around my breast. Fireworks were going off in my head as his fingers gently squeezed my nipple causing it to become fully erect. I could feel a subtle change in Jerry's posture as he felt my body react. He changed his grip a few times as if in surprise.

He broke our kiss once again and raised his hands to the front of my robe. Grasping the edges of the opening, he pulled it slowly open. I stood there totally exposed to his gaze from the waist up.

Very slowly he said, " Oh....my.....god" and then looked me in the eye. Sandra, you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen."

What woman wouldn't want to hear that? After nearly a lifetime of being ashamed of my body this man was telling me that I'm beautiful? His lips once again moved in to take possession of mine. As he kissed me his hands moved to each of my breasts and eagerly pinched and rolled my sensitive nipples.

I willingly opened my lips to accept his tongue with a moan. I arched my back to press my breasts more firmly into his rough hands. I could feel the cords of the muscles in his powerful shoulders as I clung to him. My ten years of self-imposed solitude was roiling up inside me and now burned so bright that I thought it may consume me.

I felt a deep moan, almost a growl, come from Jerry's lips as our kiss continued. I gave myself over to him completely. It felt so wonderful to be kissed by a man again after so many years. I didn't want it to ever end.

Eventually, he did break our kiss. He moved his lips to the side of my neck and eagerly feasted on the soft flesh that he found there. My breathing had become pretty ragged and I was moaning almost constantly now. I looked down as my fingers traced the images of flames that were tattooed on his shoulders.

Jerry's lips kissed a trail from my neck along my delicate collar bone. I could feel the cool surface of the refrigerator against my back through the thin silk material. His fingers never stopped rolling and teasing my nipples and I was in such ecstasy that I thought I might have an orgasm from this alone.

Suddenly, Jerry dropped to his knees before me. I looked down at him as he took a moment to stare at my naked breasts. Then his head moved forward and his lips wrapped around the nipple of my left breast. I held his head to me lovingly and moaned, "Oh, yes."

He used his lips and teeth to pull at my nipple. The things he was doing to me felt so wonderful. Just when I thought I couldn't stand it for an instant more, he switched to my other breast. I leaned down and kissed the top of his head as he again sent me into orbit with his talented mouth.

All too soon (at least to me) he released my nipple from his lips and slowly drew himself back up to a standing position. I felt the sense of loss immediately, but he didn't give me time to dwell on that notion. His lips moved in to kiss me deeply again. I reached my left arm up to circle his neck as out tongue once again eagerly sought each other's out.

He wrapped his left arm around my shoulders and his right hand began to trace along the curves of my body. He started from my shoulders and slowly worked his way down to my hip. After about four or five such circuits, his hand moved lower. I gave a small jump as I felt his rough hand cup my womanhood

My breathing had become so heavy by this time that I had to break our kiss. I hugged him as tightly as I could and I gave a long low moan as I felt his hand reach inside my panties. His middle finger traced along the folds of my vagina. I had become so turned on that I was well lubricated down there. His finger easily found its way inside me.

"Oh, God", I moaned, "Yes, there.".

He eagerly slipped his finger deeper inside me. My juices drenched his hand as my inner muscles contracted around his digit. Slowly, he started moving his finger in and out of me. I had never needed a man's touch so bad in all my life.

Tawdry! Unseemly!

Jerry's finger now found my swollen clit. I thought I would die from the sensations that raced through my brain. His finger moved back and forth in a steady rhythm against my sensitive nub.

Such a contrast it was from the way that I had touched myself in the shower earlier. His fingers were so much larger than my own. His touch was rougher, but not unpleasantly so. And whereas I knew what action my fingers would take, his touch was unpredictable. Unpredictable, yes but his every movement was setting off explosions in my brain.

I closed my eyes tightly as I felt my orgasm rising within me. My arms tightened around his broad neck and I cried in my ecstasy. When my orgasm exploded, my mind went completely blank. It was if my brain had developed a short circuit of something.

I don't remember exactly what I said or did as wave after wave of pleasure swept through me. I do remember thinking that I wanted this more than anything in the world at this very moment and wished that it would go on and on forever.

I slowly became aware of two things. One was that my throat felt scratchy from crying out so loud and the other was that there were tears in my eyes. Whether the tears were from feeling shame at the way that I had behaved or over the fact that I had denied myself this incredible pleasure for far too long, I did not know. What I did know was this had been the single most explosive orgasm that I had ever experienced.

After I had orgasmed Jerry just held me. I knew I was going to have to say something, but I had no idea what it was I was going to say. For the moment, I just basked in the warmth of being held by a man. Sexual gratification was one thing, but my self-imposed celibacy had also denied me one of the greatest feelings in the world. That was the feeling of being held in the strong arms of a man and feeling that special closeness.