Surrender Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quiet." Nora was in front of him now, her hands trailing up and down his chest and stomach, her mouth breathing heavily against his neck, her tight nipples brushing across his skin. "I'm going to tease you, now." Her voice was low and deep. "I'm going to pleasure you, the way no other woman has dared."

Stephen thought his cock would burst through his jeans. It was uncomfortable, nearly painful. As if reading his mind, Nora's fingers twisted around the button loop of his remained attire and popped it open. She unzipped the zipper and then moved away, as if to stare at him in admiration.

Groaning with anticipation, Stephen clenched his hands again, this time turning his head from left to right, hoping to steal a glance as to where she had gone. Seeing only darkness, hearing only movement, he was caught off guard by something cold touching the center of his back.

"Are you having fun yet, Stephen?" Nora whispered from somewhere behind him.

He paused, his mind solely locked on the cold objecting touching him. But when he didn't respond, that same cold object slammed down across his back, alerting every one of his senses. "Damn," he nearly shouted.

She hit him again, this time harder. "Answer me."

"Yes," his deep voice cried. "I'm having fun."

"You wouldn't lie to me, would you?"

"Never," he breathed deeply, speaking in full honestly.

"Good." The cold object warmed upon touching his skin, but it was still cool. She trailed it up and down his spine, moving slower upon reaching the crack of his ass the was starting to show from his jeans barely dangling around his hips. She moved the object across his back in a horizontal pattern, then vertical, then slapped him again, only more gentle.

Stephen jerked, not because it hurt, but simply because he wasn't expecting it. He couldn't see her; he was blind to her savage attacks.

"Take off your shoes," she commanded.

This time, Stephen obeyed upon instant. He eagerly kicked them off one at a time; his socks shortly followed.

Another hard slap across his back. "Shit!" Stephen bellowed deeply. "What was that for?"

She hit him again, seeming to ignore his question. "Who told you to take off your socks?"

Shit. Seriously?

A half a second went by before the cold sting cut into his flesh again. Only this time, it hurt.

Not that he was willing to admit it.

Growling deeply in his throat, Stephen tensed every muscle in his body. He arched his back, only to receive another blow with the same amount of force. "Fuck!"

"Don't talk," Nora nearly shouted, hitting him again, this time along the side of his stomach.

He could feel his skin starting to burn. Something was cutting into his flesh every time she hit him. He hadn't a clue what it was: the riding crop, flogger, rope?

Whichever it was, it was certainly enough to hold and lock his attention.

He could feel warm skin brush up against him, followed by a smooth, soft purr close to his mouth. "How about now, Stephen; are you having fun now?"

Surprisingly, he was.

"Hmm," he whispered against her parted lips.

"How does the pain feel?"

Stephen moaned deeply into her mouth before sucking her lips between his teeth and gently biting down. "Good," he growled.

"Good," Nora murmured before claiming his mouth with another ruthless kiss. She pressed her lips hard against him, pressing her naked body to his chest that made his cock twitch with desire.

He felt her quiver against him. Her heart sped faster as she reached down to grab a firm hold of his cock. She lightly squeezed, and Stephen could feel the first few drops of semen spill over into her hand. "Please, Nora," he heard himself beg. "Touch me."

Nora let go of his cock long enough to slide the remainder of his jeans down his legs, where she was quick to cast them aside. "I'm going to touch you, Stephen." Her lips parted across his mouth, her tongue licking the top of his lip when she spoke. "I'm going to taste you. And if you come before I'm finished, I'm going to hurt you again." She trailed the cold, sharp object across his stomach in a deliberate path of warning.

Fuck...was she going to suck his cock? Was he not allowed to come? How long did he have to last?

With an abrupt movement, Nora was on her knees, both hands pressed flat against his lower stomach, her fingers twirling around the dark patch of hair at his naval that gradually expanded around the thick base of his cock. He could feel her breath heat the sides of his shaft. He nearly thrust forward with the hopes of ramming it down her throat, but he couldn't see a damned thing. It was a futile attempt.

And the challenge only made it more erotic.

The warm, wet heat of her mouth was driving him mad, but the light touch of her tongue licking up and down his shaft was enough to release a deep moan in the back of his throat. He stood there trembling, barely able to move. "Nora," his raspy voice whispered with desperation just as firm fingers wrapped around his cock in a chastising grip. He released a startled groan deep in his throat. "Please, Nora," he begged. "Stop this torture."

He could hear a soft chuckle escape her lips as more heat slid up and down his shaft. "Is it too much for you, Stephen?" Nora's seductive voice purred quietly. "Can you not handle this?" She began to move her hand up and down his shaft in a slow, erotic path, adding the right amount of pressure that made him bulk with the need to fuck her. "Can you not handle me?" she continued to taunt, her voice fading into silence as she took the full length of his cock deeply inside her mouth.

Stephen groaned aloud; he pushed his head back and thrust his hips forward, giving her every inch that she was willing to take. "Damn," he growled.

He clenched his hands into tight fists; every muscle in his body tensed. He struggled to free himself from the rope that spread his arms apart so tightly. His sunk his heels hard into the carpet and began thrusting deeper, in and out, faster--harder. "Shit," he breathed, relishing in the wondrous flick of her tongue as she massaged the base of his cock. The tip of his cock pushed hard against the back of her throat and the roof of her mouth; he was lodged so deeply inside her mouth that he thought he would explode any second.

"Hmm," Nora moaned aloud, sending vibrations spiraling up and down his shaft. She pulled back and began sucking his dick harder and faster, sending Stephen toppling off the edge with a violent orgasm that jolted every nerve in his body with both fire and ice.

He groaned aloud, his voice no longer his own. He thrust forward a few gentle strokes, pouring the thick liquid of his lust deeply inside her throat until she sucked him dry.

Slowly, Nora removed his cock from her mouth and stood to stand beside him. She moved to his right, where she pulled a part the rope and released his arm. Then she moved to his left and released his other arm, deliberately brushing the naked warmth of her body across his skin with every step of the way. She was behind him now, and ever so slowly untying the blind fold that quickly fell to the floor.

Stephen opened is eyes to be blinded by a bright light and the astonishing beauty of Nora's face. She was standing directly in front of him, her eyes on fire, the soft features of her face were burning with a wild spark of life that he had never seen before. Somehow, she looked satisfied, even though he hadn't touched her the entire time. This woman...set his soul on fire.

"Nora," Stephen breathed deeply before reaching out to stroke up and down her arms. "Holy fuck."

A smile split her lips a part as she took a step forward. "So, tell me, detective Marshall; does my particular sexual interests intrigue you?" Her smile was smug, but she leaned into his embrace and looked up at him with wide, golden eyes that were still sparkling with tiny flakes of fire.

Stephen could do nothing else then lean forward to press his forehead against her head. He was still breathing hard down the side of her face when he gathered his barrings long enough to speak. "I've been a cop for nearly a decade, Nora; and I've lived through some crazy shit that has nearly put me in my grave." He pulled back to look at her before lifting both hands to cup either side of her face. "But I can see now that you will be the death of me."

Nora smiled again, this time a genuine smile that made Stephen bend down to kiss her. "I feel like a selfish prick," he said after a few moments of tasting her sweet lips. He caressed the side of her cheek with his thumb before continuing. "I have yet to please you."

Nora kissed his thumb as it trailed across her parted lips. "You have, Stephen. This is how I get off." She pointed toward the rope still tied to the bed posters. Then she allowed her gaze to wander downward to the spent length of his cock. "But I'm always willing to discuss other options." She narrowed her eyes with lustful intent and threw him a sly wink.

Stephen felt his cock twitch back to life at the very thought. One corner of his mouth split a part as he bent his head to kiss her, but the loud, annoying buzz of his cell phone halted his sinister intentions.

With a irritated growl, Stephen released the tempting woman in his arms and looked around for his clothes. He found he jeans and reached into his back pocket to grasp his phone. "Fuck," he complained roughly.

"What is it?" Nora asked, all the lust and playfulness in her voice replaced by a more serious, more professional tone.

"It's Sargent Weller," Stephen said with an annoyed pitch rising his voice. "Duty calls." He reached for his jeans and shoved his legs through the rough denim. He looked around for his shirt and then pulled it over his head before reaching his leather blazer. When he was fully dressed, he looked up to see the fully clothed Nora, who wasn't looking at him when she loaded her Glock and stuck it inside the waistband of her too tight, low-rising jeans.

Stephen groaned at the sight of her. "Going somewhere?"

She jerked to look at him. "I'm going with you." Her eyes widened and lines formed on her forehead as if she were offended by his ridiculous question.

Stephen just stared at her. "I thought you were leaving New York. I thought you didn't want to be my partner anymore."

Nora threw her hair into a messy ponytail and pulled a tight-fitting shirt over her head. "Nah; I've changed my mind." She placed her hands on the slender curves of her hips and gave him a sarcastic, chastising frown. "Are you going to stand there all day or are you going to help me kick some ass?"

A slow smile curved the corners of his lips. "Let's go, doll face."

She said as she strode past him in a hurry. "I'll take a rain check on your offer later."

Stephen followed her out the door and couldn't help but to watch her ass bounce with every step. "Actually, I was thinking of satisfying your needs on the way to headquarters."

Nora halted in her tracks and turned around to glare at him.

Stephen lifted one hand to cup the back of her neck that allowed him to pull her into him. He leaned down to breathe a low, raspy whisper in her ear. "After all, I've brought red wine and dark chocolate."