Surrender Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,217 Followers

She had looked at the sleeping man again. But, not all her duties had to be boring, she had thought smilingly as she walked toward the bed. Sitting herself softly on the bed, she had reached out her hands and roamed them slowly over his warm and naked body. He felt just as delicious as he looked. She had moved her hands over his stomach and felt him move to her every touch, making her feel as if she was on top of the world, just because this man responded so easily to her every touch.

She couldn't help herself and had moved her hands around his cock head, teasing him and squeezing her hands around him. He had responded to her touch and she could hear his breath catch as his cock hardened in her hands, making him even more irresistible to her. She gave up thinking all together and bent down and took him in her mouth.

She sucked him slightly as the answering jerk from his cock as well as his moan, made her smile from the unhidden response he was giving her. It felt so good to have this domineering man respond so easily to her touch, she felt exhilarated by the situation. She took him inside of her mouth again and sucked him hard, barely noticing his hands holding onto her face and him responding by fucking himself on her mouth.

It was then she had finally awoken from the trance and noticed he was awakening. Reluctantly she had abandoned him just as he came awake. It was pure luck that prevented him from detecting her. He had stopped cursing now and she risked a small look over to the bed to see what he was doing. He still lay on his backside in the bed. His breathing still harsh and his cock still seemed to be as erect as before. She almost chuckled aloud. Poor man, she thought. No release and no play. What a pity to waste such a grand display. Oh well, if he would only fall asleep again then maybe she would finish the job for him.

But at the same time, she saw his hand grab firmly around his hard cock. Holding on tightly, he moved slowly from the top to the bottom, before repeating the movement. She stared in fascination as he increased the tempo and she could hear his breathing becoming harsher by every upward stroke he made. Soon, he was pumping his shaft so hard and fast she was worried he would hurt himself. He groaned softly and then she noticed his white coloured sperm pour from the top of his cock and coat his fingers. He made a few more slow strokes before he settled down with a content sigh coming from his lips.

She stood completely still as she tried to restrain her erratic breaths. Her body felt warm and moist by the fascinating scene she had just witnessed. The only thing missing from the experience was a wish of being a participant the next time, and not just a voyeur. How she longed to be the one receiving his load inside of her body. To lie beneath his hard body and have him pound his hard flesh into her warm core.

She felt herself blush from having such ideas, to think of him in such a manner. If she should be embarrassed about something it should be for standing here lurking as he masturbated himself into release. To stand here like an ordinary Peeping Tom she felt as if she had got a glimpse beneath the surface of their tough and charming Captain.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,217 Followers
12