Surrender Ch. 02

Story Info
New slave fully submits to her Master.
1.3k words
4.08
15.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Acceptance

How long has it been since you left me here -- blindfolded, gagged, wrists bound & secured above me, my ass full with your plug? Half an hour? Longer? I have no way of knowing. The scent of sex and hot wax still lingers, and I can smell my own sex dripping with desire, but there are no sounds. No clock ticking, no music -- just my breathing.

My Master -- the main ingredient in the secret of my life. If anyone else knew what we were up to...

But no one does.

My arms ache. My mind spins as I try to forget how I've disappointed you. I want nothing more now than to please you. A small whimper escapes my mouth -- and is immediately answered with a light slap across my face. My heart soars. You're here!

"Easy, now. You've performed well. You didn't try to free yourself though you thought you were alone. You are ready."

I wonder silently...ready for what?

"Now then...be still and quiet."

I feel hands -- not yours! -- reach up and release my arms from their place above my head. These hands are soft and small...a woman's? The binding on my wrists remains in place.

The hands touch my shoulders and trace their way down my arms...back up again to my neck, and down my chest to my breasts. I feel my luscious, brownish-pink nipples tighten in anticipation. These lovely, exquisitely skilled hands begin to massage my breasts...I've never had a woman touch me this way. The sensation is unequaled.

"Come now," you say, and lead me by my wrists to...where? It's difficult to walk with the plug in my ass. My muscles clench trying to keep it in.

"That's right...if you lose that toy I will be quite upset."

I feel the riding crop brush across my ass...I can only assume it's the woman wielding it. A gentle nudge at the back of my legs tells me to step up again. This time, my knee hits...a bed? I climb on, careful not to lose the plug. I want very much to lie down, but I dare not. I remain there, on my knees, awaiting your instruction.

"You've trained her well," the woman says. Her voice is like honeyed mead...thick and sweet and a little intoxicating. Her words stroke my senses.

"Thank you. She was difficult at first," you say, "but she's certainly come around. I have a feeling she will work out just fine. Shall we begin?"

The gag is removed. I inhale deeply and lick my lips. My jaws ache, and I relish the pain, as I know it pleases you.

I feel the riding crop as it traces its way from my ass across my back to my shoulders. The slightest pressure indicates I need to drop to all fours. I do so and feel the woman's hands caress my ass in a sign of approval. Without thinking, I moan lightly and arch my back, encouraging this exotic, unknown woman to keep touching me, exploring me...

"Insolent girl!" you say. "You show such disrespect to your Mistress. You shall have to be punished. However, my punishments don't seem to be working. Perhaps I'll revert to a more basic measure...

"Elbows down! Ass in the air! Not. One. Sound."

I do as I'm told; closing my eyes tightly behind the blindfold, bracing myself for whatever is next.

I hear the distinct sound of leather being freed from fabric. That is the only warning I receive. Your belt connects with my ass once! Twice! Three times! I hear the "CRACK" as the leather touches my skin. Tears of shame pool in my eyes. I dare not cry out. I owe you more than that. I silently weep.

As quickly as it began, the punishment ends. The plug is gently removed and the woman begins to rub something into the welts that I know are starting to rise red and fierce against my pale, sun-starved ass.

I am rolled onto my back. My ass stings as it hits the sheets. My legs are spread, knees in the air. The woman begins to work my pussy with her soft, small hands. First, one delicate finger traces the outer lips, then it dives into me, seeking my heat. You murmur words of approval to the woman. I realize then she must be the alpha slave you've told me about. Charlotte. She continues to finger fuck me as her other hand reaches for my breast. This Charlotte has skill...I begin to moan, and then remember my place.

"It's alright. You have my permission to take pleasure in all Charlotte wishes to do to you."

"Thank you, Master," I say between moans. I can tell she has two or three fingers inside me now as her mouth closes on my clit. I raise my hips to meet her and feel you join us on the bed. As Charlotte's tongue flicks across my clit, you reach over and pinch my right nipple -- hard! The extra sensation puts me so close to the edge...I know you said I could experience pleasure, but I'm not sure how much...

"Master?"

"Yes?"

"I'm so close...may I cum?"

"You've done very well today," you say as you place your rock hard cock on my lips. "You can cum when I do, and not one second before."

I take you in my mouth -- it's so hard to concentrate with my pussy being worked like it is...I'm so fucking wet I can't see straight, and my passion increases as I lick & stroke you with my mouth. I want to touch you, to see you, but my hands are tied. I reach above my head and maneuver my hands to the base of your cock. One hand caressing your balls while the other strokes you. All the while my mouth is full of you and my pussy is filled with Charlotte's skilled fingers.

"Lick my balls" is the command, and I obey hungrily. I feel your hand replace mine on your shaft as you begin to stroke yourself to the rhythm of Charlotte fingering me. I writhe under you, eager to please and just as eager to cum.

"May I swallow, Master?"

"You may."

I'm almost over the edge...Charlotte is devouring me now...lapping up my pussy juice as if it were nectar of the Gods.

"Get ready, slave. If you don't cum with me I won't permit you to cum at all."

Between short breaths of ecstasy and having your sack in my mouth I'm able to say, "I'm ready, Master."

Charlotte's tongue increases the intensity of its ministrations to my clit, and she slides at least two or three fingers back inside me...in & out...in & out...fucking me with her hands and mouth.

Just then I feel your cock get harder (how the hell is that POSSIBLE?) and I know you're about to fill my mouth with your sweet seed.

"Open!" you say, and I obey, ready to take it all in. Your orgasm comes in waves, filling my eager mouth with the salty sweet taste of you. This sends me right over the edge and I cum...thrusting my hips into Charlotte's face, grinding against her hand and trying not to bite down as I moan.

Your body stops shuddering and you withdraw your luscious cock from my mouth. Charlotte withdraws her mouth & fingers at the same time, and I am left spent & empty.

"Oh yes, m'Lord. She will work out nicely," says Charlotte. She leans down and kisses me deeply, and I taste myself on her lips.

My wrists are unbound. I rub them, trying to bring some circulation back.

"When you hear the door close, get dressed and leave. Your lesson has ended, but only for today. The next one won't be this easy."

"Yes, Master."

I hear two sets of footsteps trail away, then a door opening and slamming shut. I remove my blindfold, locate my clothes, and slowly make my way to the door wondering what my future holds in store...