Surrender Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,220 Followers

"What?" Master Kane glanced up from the notes. He followed her viewpoint, and chuckled. "No, not him. We were talking about the man that sent you. What were his orders?"

"Orders?"

"Yes, he must have told you something in advance."

"Only to fuck the senior officer -- or the commander," she slipped out.

"Aha, now we're really getting somewhere. And we all know you succeeded," he chuckled as he gave Morgan a knowing look. "But what was your ultimate goal?"

She turned her attention to Morgan. "To make him love me," she blurted out.

"Why? Were you not supposed to kill him as soon as he trusted you?"

"No, never," she shouted almost hysterically. "I could never kill him. I love him," she wailed loudly as she watched Morgan take a step backwards. "No, don't leave me," she pleaded with him. "I will do anything you ask, anything you want, anything you dream about, my stallion."

And she resolutely grabbed a hold of her bodysuit and ripped it open -- wanting to remove any obstacle between her body and his. Struggling with taking off her clothes she was moaning in frustration as she struggled to rid herself of the skin suit. She was baring her breast and she jumped up from her chair to rip it away from her lower body as well.

"No, there's no need for that," Master Kane interrupted in a choked voice. "Really, young lady, you just sit down and we'll get you another skin suit. Austin!" he shouted. "Go and get her some clothes." Austin nodded and turned to leave, but her next words made him freeze to the spot.

"Please, my love," she looked at Morgan. "Come and take what is yours. Make me moan and empty your juices in my body." He stood still and looked at her. She whimpered as she realised he mustn't like her clad body and she bent down and ripped off the rest of her skin suit. The only pieces left were some fabric around her handcuffs. She presented herself to him.

"Please, my stallion, come inside of me. Please let me suck your huge cock into my thirsty mouth and give you pleasure."

"Really, young lady," Master Kane, intervened. "There is no need for this. You must tell us about your mission."

"Don't you want me anymore?" she asked Morgan. She held up her breasts for him to see. "My body is yours. Let me fuck you with my breast and you can spurt your life-force into my face as I deep throat you." She opened her mouth just to give him an idea about what she was suggesting.

"All right, I think that's enough for today," Master Kane said and quickly left the room, giving Austin a push in the back and dragging Morgan with him, holding him by the sleeve of his skin suit.

"No," she wailed as they shut the door behind them. "Come back here and fuck me, my stallion. Please, my love." But the door remained closed and she sank to the floor as she cried out in frustration over the man she wanted so much.

***

"Oh, my," Master Kane breathed out as soon as they entered the control room.

"Did it work?" Oliver asked.

"Only too well," Austin chuckled.

"Good, so now we know who she's working for?"

"Not exactly," Master Kane admitted.

"But we know she's got the hots for Morgan here," Austin chuckled loudly. "I thought I would come in my suit as she ripped off her clothes and offered our boy here a blowjob."

Morgan just grunted.

"She did? But what about her mission? What did she say about that?"

"Not much," Master Kane admitted as he held a damp cloth to his forehead. "She was much more interested in describing every detail of Morgan's body and his skills in lovemaking. She was quite verbal, in fact. I thought women were more discreet, to be frank."

"The woman was way too talkative to get to the important stuff," Morgan said coldly. "I say it's time for the torture-stuff. Or have you all gone soft on her?"

"No," Master Kane intervened. "But I think there is another way," he said distractedly as if talking to himself.

"What way?" Oliver asked.

"Well, you heard her down there. She loves Morgan. Or at least shethink she does."

"And?" Oliver prodded on.

"And what if that love can be used to make her talk?"

"No way! I'm not going down there another time," Morgan said flatly.

"Why not? She offered some excellent services as far as I was concerned," Austin said humorously. "I think you should take her up on those offers -- before she changes her mind, that is. Any woman that offers to give you a good blowjob is never one to be taken lightly, in my opinion."

"No? And what do you think she has done to get where she's at today? How do you think she managed to get this assignment in the first place? She's a whore; a cunning, skilful bloodsucker. Sucking her way to the top of the food chain. And I wouldn't come near her if she was the last woman in the universe."

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,220 Followers
12