Surrender Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,224 Followers

"Come back here, you bastard," she screamed after him. He had left her frustrated, naked and still tied to the bed frame. The ill-mannered louse.

***

A few hours later he returned to her cell. Looking as smug as ever and very content with himself. Her anger had lessened a little since last time when he left her hanging. Her body had eventually calmed down from the high he had placed her in, but the frustration still lingered in her.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked teasingly.

"Enormously," she said icily. He removed the bindings on her wrists and rubbed her hands between his own.

"And have you come to the right conclusion? Are you ready to come clean and confess to all you've been doing?"

She glared at him. The jerk. He thought she would give up that easily? Well, he was in for a surprise. No man had ever bested her before and this one would not succeed either – even though he managed to tempt her again and again with his hardened body and his misguided sense of duty. She put on a bright smile.

"Of course," she said pleasantly. "I've decided to tell you the truth and nothing but the truth."

"You have?" he looked perplex for a while. "Good. Finally you are showing some sense."

"Just come here for a second before I start," she beckoned to him. He leaned over to her and she threw herself over him. Knocking him down to the floor while trying to punch him in the face or any other place that would hurt him.

"You bastard," she screamed at him. "How could you leave me like that? I'm going to redecorate your fucking face if you ever do something like that again."

Recovering from his shock, he grabbed a tight hold on her wrists and held her still, before rolling them both over with him landing on top.

He breathed hard, and she wondered whether it was the exertion or something else that had him in its grasp. She looked toward his waist to check the territory and saw he was getting aroused. His cock was clearly visible against his tight skin suit.

She swallowed hard. That was perhaps not the smartest thing she had done. Now he would want some sort of revenge and being left wanting was perhaps the least of her worries.

"You're not very compliant, are you?" Morgan chuckled as he lifted her naked body in his arm and carried her to the bed. "Lay down on your stomach."

"Why?" She glared at him as he started to unzip his skin suit and revealing his powerfully built body. She felt like salivating over the erotic image of him undressing in front of her, and she wet her lips in anticipation.

"Because I'm going to fuck you until you decide to tell me what I want."

"Hah. That will never work," she said provokingly, daring him to prove her wrong. He came closer to the bed and flipped her over with a slight move with his hand. Trying to turn over again, she felt his naked body coming on top of her, and his warm and naked skin ignited her own. She breathed harshly as she scrambled away from the temptation he presented.

He held on to her waist with both his hands and rubbed her cunt against his hard cock. So slowly she felt the heat build inside of her again. Her hungry pussy was aching to take him inside again and she couldn't prevent her body from pressing against his.

Understanding her plea he pushed his cock closer to her opening and the wetness that had already gathered inside her. He rubbed against her, but still without entering. She couldn't bear to hold back any longer and she reached behind her to touch him. He stopped her hand.

"No need for that," he murmured into her ear. His warm chest was felt all along her backside, giving her the feeling of protection and terrifying want at the same time.

"But I want to touch you."

"And you will. If you just tell me what I want first."

"And what is that?"

"Who do you work for?"

"Alpha Centauri," she gasped out.

"Wrong answer. Who do you really work for?"

"You."

"Not true. Maybe you need some more prodding," he said heatedly as he moved his right hand around to her front, locating the small fold that made her crave him even more. He circled her slit in slow and determined motions. Her breath hitched as she felt her body warming to his touch, alternating between pushing back against his large cock head on the verge of her cunt, and given her clit to his warm hand.

He chuckled in her ear. "You're getting wet." As if she wasn't perfectly aware of the fact, and she felt herself blush to hear him laugh at her involuntary response to his touch. She tried to shake him off her but he held her tightly to him. "Oh no, you don't. There will be no escaping me until I have the answers that I seek. You might as well turn yourself over right now."

"Never," she swore.

"All right. Since you're being such a stubborn little minx..." He let the sentence hang in the air as he drew back a little, before plunging his cock all the way inside of her in one fluid motion. She screamed out in shock as wave after wave off pleasure poured through her. He rubbed her clit at the same time as he withdrew a little, and then plunged inside of her one more time.

She moaned in contentment as her body was finally getting the stimulation it needed and she hoped that this time he would take her all the way. She held on to the mattress as she pushed back against him, taking him even deeper than before.

He withdrew slightly, before pushing his cock inside of her again, hitting some pleasure point inside of her cunt. She gasped as she felt his next few plunges hit directly at the same good spot and she breathed hard. At the same time he rubbed her clit hard and she screamed out her pleasure as her entire body gave itself over to the pleasure pouring through her.

She lay gasping against the mattress, feeling Morgan's warm body next to her, him holding himself still as she gave herself up to the relief than was making all her muscles feel relaxed.

"Your employer?" Morgan asked heatedly. "Who is it?"

"Huh?" she moaned as she enjoyed the feeling of intense pleasure and limpness, vowing not to make another move for the next few hours.

But suddenly she felt Morgan lift her hips and push his cock inside of her again. Her limp body came to life again and as he rubbed his hand over her clit again she felt heat starting to build inside of her again.

No, it couldn't be happening. Not so soon after her release, she thought. She couldn't have another orgasm so soon after the enormous release she had just experienced. But her body was playing to another's tune and she breathed harshly as all her muscles tightened around his hard cock, trying to coax him to take her harder. As if he had heard her plea, he started to push harder inside of her.

She gazed as her body heated to his touch, and with a deep plunge inside her cunt she screamed again as another intense wave of pleasure poured through her. She whimpered loudly as she felt her body contract and contract, squeezing his cock in the process and trying to lure him to follow her. Instead he retreated slightly and held himself still as he held her closely.

"What is going on?" she wondered as soon as she could start thinking again. "Why are you doing this?"

"I'm pleasing you," he groaned. "Wasn't that what you wanted?"

"Yes, but now it's enough," she gasped.

"Not before I say so – or you start confessing," he chuckled and pushed inside of her again, while teasing her clit to dance to his tune. A few more strokes and deep plunges and she wailed aloud as her orgasm hit her another time. She couldn't believe it. She had never had several orgasms in a row before and she felt dreadfully tired as another orgasm flowed through her body.

It felt like she had lost her ability to control her own body. He was playing her so well, she couldn't do anything to prevent him from taking another orgasm out of her. She felt her lower back was aching after having maintained the same position for so long. Her thighs were shaking and she felt as if she had been drugged again.

"Your employer?" she heard Morgan pant from behind her. He was obviously having a hard time himself, although she knew he hadn't come yet. She tried to tighten her tired muscles around his cock to end this pleasurable torment.

She couldn't answer him, and as he pushed his cock all the way inside of her again, she struggled to tighten around his cock, to give him some of the pleasure he had given her. Lifting her hips upward, she managed to keep her thighs from shaking. His hands rubbed her clit another time, and as she prepared herself for another jump over the cliff to pleasure she was relieved to hear Morgan breathing harder.

He plunged inside of her a few more times before she collapsed in another earth shattering orgasm. Her entire body convulsing with pleasure and her muscles tightening around his cock, dragging him along with her. She heard his scream as he pounded wildly inside of her before collapsing on top of her, his weight barely held up by his elbows.

He breathed deeply for several minutes, before holding her to him and rolling them both over one the side, his arm still wrapped around her waist. They both lay still and a few minutes later, Eva felt herself drifting off into a deep sleep.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,224 Followers
12