Surrender Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers

"Just ask Master Kane. Or the star seers. It doesn't make much sense to me."

"But... but, she's your enemy? What does Master Kane say about it?"

"The usual: Keep her and breed her, only in a more polite manner."

Connor laughed loudly. "The old romantic. He hasn't change much. So what will you do?"

"Try following his advice."

"You don't care for her then?" Connor asked slowly.

"How could I? She's a traitor, remember? How can I ever trust the sister of the rebel leader?"

"By making her love you."

"Huh? As if that would solve anything," Morgan huffed angrily.

"Trust me, it would. If she loves you, she'll never leave you or do you any harm, and that would be the best way to deal with her."

"And how do you suggest that I perform such a miracle? I suppose you've become an expert in the area after all your grovelling to Teri," Morgan said to unravel his friend's calm. But Connor wasn't taking the bait.

"Be nice to her. Allow her the freedom of going where she wants instead of locking her in your room. That would surely help. And of course: make her crave you sexually."

"Are you speaking of experience, Connor? I suppose I can try the last one, but the other two... I can't let her get away. She would escape with all the military secrets she's got her hands on in the past few weeks -- if not years."

"If you don't trust her, she would never trust you. Besides, if she wants to escape she will always find a way to do so."

"Sounds like you're become a romantic just like Master Kane," Morgan laughed loudly. "She's still a spy, remember? No, I'll take my chance on my own special solution."

"And what is that?"

"Never letting her out of my sight."

***

For the next two days, Eva tried her best to evade Morgan but to no avail. He seemed to be everywhere she was and always dogging her around as if she was wearing some kind of chain with him at the other end. She had met their host, Governor Connor Hamilton and his beautiful mate, Teri. She liked Teri and they had gotten along quite well.

In other circumstances they might even have become friends, but as it was there was little chance of that. Still, Teri had told her about her work for the women's liberation and Eva had listened and nodded as she felt several pieces coming to place in her head. She knew Teri was opposing their laws due to her earthen upbringing and she was even opposing laws that Eva had even grown used to.

Now she knew that their way of life was not the only one and she longed for some of the changes that Teri had spoken about. As she watched Morgan coming toward her for the tenth time that day, she thought a divorce would have been preferable. How was she ever going to plan her escape with him watching her every step?

***

Morgan sank into a chair in Connor's empty office. He was so tired he couldn't even move. He breathed in deeply a few more times. This was really killing him, he thought. Following her around all day long, looking for clues to reveal her plans while taking care of all his other tasks at the same time. But he didn't trust anyone else to follow her. His men would never be able to see through her pretty facade and understand the sneakiness inside. To reveal her plans before she had the opportunity to follow them through.

And he knew she was up to something. Being at Ziota the only thing she could do was to escape to the rebels and share all the information she had gathered with them. She was only biding her time, before she managed to escape. Still, he vowed to stop her when she tried. He would stop her - even though that meant sleepless nights and tiresome days.

He had even stayed away from her bed for the past few days. He couldn't bear to lie beside her, waiting and anticipating for her to run away from him and him being so fast asleep he couldn't stop her. Instead he tried to calm himself with drowning his thoughts in Connor's liquor while his men sat guard outside of his bedroom. So far they had been able to contain her. But for how long?

Maybe he should simply have chained her to his bed instead of giving her the freedom to move about as she pleased? The solution would surely have pleased him a lot more than he knew it would please her. She would never let him hear the end of it if he tried that, but the idea was tempting. Maybe he should allow her to escape, catch her and then punish her by chaining her. He smiled as he envisioned what he would to do her if that would happen.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers
12