Surrender Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shush, sis, the guards are close by," he whispered at her as he hugged her hard. "We must be quiet."

"Oh, Jack. I'm so happy you're alive," she whispered back.

"Ill weeds grow apace as you know, sis," he said lightly. She punched him teasingly in the stomach.

"Teaser. I'm sure it wasn't that easy to get away."

"No, it wasn't," he admitted. "But I'm far more interested in hearing what you've been up to. I haven't heard from you in a year."

"A year? Oh my god." She thought hard. "Then they must have intercepted my messages all from the start."

"You've been found out?"

"Yes, they tracked one of my messages back to me, so you can safely say I failed."

"Did they hurt you?" Jack asked icily. "I'm going to kill them if they did anything to you."

"No, Jack. The fact that I'm a woman made them treat me a lot easier than they normally would treat a spy."

"Meaning, what, exactly? Did they rape you?" his voice breaking as if he couldn't bear the thought.

"No, I wouldn't call it rape," she smiled reassuringly as she told her brother everything that had happened and giving him all the information she had uncovered. She even told him about her capture but let out a few details about the sexual torture. Still, he seemed to understand what had really happened.

"He took you to bed?" he sneered. "I'm going to kill him."

"No, you're not. He's my mate."

"Mate? No, that can't be," he said in pure shock.

"Yes, and I want him alive."

"Why? You've already gained the information that he possess and now he knows you're spying for the rebels. What's more to gain from him?"

"I like him, that's all."

"What? But he's the enemy?"

"I know. But still...I want him to live. Promise me you won't kill him," she urged him. He just stared at her. "Promise me," she urged again.

"I promise," he reluctantly replied. "But that doesn't mean I'm not going to give him a piece of my mind once I meet up with him."

"Just don't harm him. Promise me that."

"All right, all right, I promise I won't kill your precious mate. Just give him a few punches, that's all." He was quiet for a while perhaps taking a deep breath. "Are you staying with him, sis?"

"No, I'm going with you."

"Not yet, you are. I have to stay a few more days. Do you think you can stand being here a little longer?"

"Of course. I can even give you a helping hand."

"That won't be necessary. Although, if you can come up with something to keep you precious Captain Taylor out of the way this evening, I'll be grateful."

"I'm sure I will come up with something," she assured her brother and gave him a wink.

"I'm sure you will." He was quiet for a while, before continuing. "I'm sorry, sis."

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for getting you into this. Sorry for making you sell your body to the enemy."

She laughed softly. "Don't worry about that, Jack. I've never done anything that I didn't want myself. I was the seducer, you know?"

He blinked. "What?"

"Oh, sure I was. I wanted him from the start. And I still want him. If he wasn't such a big stubborn man I would have taken him with me."

"You love him then?" Jack asked in a surprised voice.

"I don't know. Probably."

"Then you should stay with him instead of following me around on these missions. There is no future for you in that now that you have a better choice."

"No, Jack, I can never let you do all the fighting alone. I'm coming with you."

"We'll see about that," Jack said enigmatically, before giving her a final hug and disappearing in the darkness.

***

Whatever did he mean by that? Eva wondered as she saw Jack slip away. Did he really think she would be so fickle as to succumb to her bodily responses to a man? She enjoyed Morgan, but that was all there was to it. Now she would enjoy him, later she would leave him. After all, they were still enemies. She didn't want to think about the day she would leave, but knew it was a day not far off. She shrugged her shoulders. But first she had a mate to attend do. And a mission to keep him occupied. What would be the best way to archive that, she wondered?

12