Surrender (Fantasy)

Story Info
Exploring my dominant side a bit.
2.6k words
4.12
11.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can't believe you agreed to this.

Your nervousness level rises time and again....but as you get undressed you assure yourself..."She knows the safe word...I can trust her...but what does she have planned?"

A little spark of excitement climbs up your spine at not knowing....you become a little wetter and your heart beats just a little faster the more you take off.

You walk into the room nude, candles and soft light fill the room. You stop and wait for your eyes to adjust and smell the incense and hear the low, pulsing music playing, not overwhelming. Just enough that you can hear it, feel it really, like a pulse.

In the shadows in the far corner you see something....a man...tied to a chair.

He's nude....he sees you and starts to open his mouth and then quickly closes it.

He remembers his instructions...not a word, he can't speak to anyone.

A woman's voice from the opposite corner makes you jump.

"Put the cuffs on your ankles and wrists and get on your hands and knees on the bed."

Firm, no nonsense...not a request.... I mean what I say.

You walk to bed and pick up the cuff and do as you are told.

"Look at the wall. Don't turn around" I say.

Looking straight ahead on your hand s and knees facing the headboard, you feel a hand on your leg...you instinctively start to turn your head.... "Straight ahead!"

You snap your head back forward.....biting your lip.

The cuffs are attached by the clip hanging off them to a tether... not too constricting, you have a few inches of play, but can't go far.

My hand caresses your ass....nice, smooth, firm.....mmm.

SMACK! You jump ...your nipples harden and that pussy gets just a little wetter by the second.

I pull back your hair and slip the blindfold over your eyes....darkness.

Your head moves around now as you try to see if you can glimpse anything I'm doing.

I laugh..."MM honey...you have surprises in store for you."

Darkness...you can still hear the low pulse of the music.

You smell the incense...you hear rustling.....what could I be doing?

I attach the cuffs on your wrists to the tethers hanging from the headboard. Again, just enough room to adjust if you have to, but not more than a few inches of movement.

You feel my breath against your ear.

"Don't speak, just nod." I say.

"Do you trust me?" I whisper.

You nod yes.

"Are you ready to feel more than you've ever felt before?"

You nod yes.

"MMM....good."

My hand cups your breast as it hangs below you....I slowly but steadily apply pressure to your nipple. Nice steady pressure....I feel it harden more in my fingers, I say "You are mine" You feel the bed shift and you know someone is on it.

Next you feel lips on your breast....a tongue swirls around your nipple.

Soft wet circles around your pretty nipple......a hint of teeth.

Then a long slow suck as you breast is taken into a mouth....the mouth opens as wide as it can, pulling your tit in.....the suction breaks with a pop and the tongue goes back to it's licking.....Man? Woman? Must be woman's mouth....men are rougher.

Suddenly you feel fingers running along your clit and labia from behind.

The owner of the mouth has reached down and is beginning to explore your pussy.

Your breath escapes you for a moment....You rotate your hips downward...trying to meet the fingers....press them into your folds.

The hand moves back just enough...still there...you feel the edge of them along your labia..but refusing to accommodate your desire to be penetrated.

You hear my voice from under you. "Not yet baby, no no...we've just begun."

You feel my palm against your mound. Slowly, sooo slowly, you feel my fingers come down and I palm your pussy, My fingers resting against your lips, but not probing. Just cupping your cunt. The presence and pressure of my hand drives you crazy. MMM, you can feel my hand...you want so badly to feel the fingers inside you..but not yet.

I leave my hand there, palming you, as I continue to tease your nipple with my tongue.

Light, quick flicks of my tongue...light nibbles....you groan...your breath shallow.

You hear something...what is that...the man! He's shifting in his chair, you can hear it squeak as he shifts his weight in it...You remember where he was in the room and realize that from where my mouth is, he must be looking right at my pussy, if I'm nude that is, as I lay on my back and suck on your tit from below....reaching down and cupping your pussy. His view must be pretty good, if he's shifting in his bounds already. GOD! This unbearable, you think. MMM My fingers rest on your lips and with just one little motion I could be inside your pussy. You are soo wet, You know I must feel the wetness dripping from you pussy. My tongue continues to work you over...damn!

"Please" you whisper.

I stop my tongue..."Did you say something?" I ask.

Again you whisper, just one word "please."

"Ohh, honey, it's not time yet. And, now you've broken a rule! You were told not to speak before you ever got undressed. You barely made it ten minutes. Well, I have to do what I have to do."

Suddenly my hand is gone and you are alone on the bed again. Your head moves from side to side again, trying to figure out where I've gone. You hear a loud groan come the chair. "MMM, the man here, he likes what he is seeing. You should see this cock. It's standing straight up for us honey. MM Rock hard." And another groan escapes the man's throat as I give it a squeeze. "See, he can follow the rules. No words. Moans, groans, gasps, all ok. The objects of my pleasure are not to speak until I say. As we've all been taught, broken rules equals punishment."

You feel the bed shift again and you know I'm behind you. You brace. What am I going to do?

You feel my hands on your ass. I rub and squeeze your firm ass. Nice strong squeezes.

SMACK! One hand comes down on your left cheek. Sparks fly from head to toe, lingering in your pussy for a moment.

SMACK! Now the right cheek.

SMACK! Left.

SMACK! Right.

SMACK! Left.

SMACK! Right.

Both hands back on your ass cheeks...squeezing again...squeezing and spreading. "Can you follow our rules?"

You nod yes....and sweet little whimper escapes your lips.

"Good girl."

And you feel my face dive into you....my tongue piercing your pussy and lapping at you greedily. MMM I press my face into you as hard as I can....running my mouth and tongue from your ass down your pussy and back...over and over...mmmm.

The man groans at the sight of me diving into you. You moan low and long..careful not to say a word!

I press my face into you so hard...you lose your balance...your face on the bed...hands out in front of you....you keep your ass up....I keep my face in you.

My fingers grip your ass, my mouth moves to your clit...sucking on the engorged button...sucking and pulling on your clit...mmmm.

Soon you feel the orgasm build....mmm I read your body and suck harder on your clit and tease your pussy with a fingertip...barley inside you...just at the opening.

You come for me....shivers and pulse run through you and I lap your pussy.

MMMM.

I remove my face and you collapse on the bed.

"Good girl...see what you get when you do as instructed?"

"But that, sweet one...is just the start....."

You look so sexy....ass still up in the air...your face press to the bed.

Catching your breath after your first orgasm.

I look over at our male friend tied to the chair and his cock is almost humming it is so hard! I'm sure he'd sell his mama's soul to be able to touch his own cock right now...let alone get to touch you or me.

I walk over and kiss him on the lips..shove my tongue in his willing mouth and let him taste you on my lips....I run my hand up his thigh..lightly dragging my fingernails against his skin...he moans such a sweet moan of desire...of need.

I ever so lightly brush his cock.....I am such a bitch! I know eventually my turn will come someday..to be tied and teased beyond reason, but now is my turn to be in control and I'm loving it! I walk away from him without any real contact with his cock and I know he's out of his mind.... I get the Astroglide lube out of my bag of tricks and walk back to the bed..bringing my bag with me and resuming my spot behind you.

I rub your ass and you jump just a bit....I massage your wonderful ass and say "MMM that's just the beginning baby, we are nowhere near the finish of the fun."

You let out such a sexy little moan.....I move my face back to your ass and lift your hips up just a little and gently resume my kissing and licking of your ass and pussy...no real penetration with my tongue just some kissing and light licks I pour some lube in my hand and rub it in my palms, warming it up. I begin rubbing my lubed fingers along your ass and I love the way you react.

Moaning, you arch your back and push your sweet ass up to me.

"MM what a wanton woman you are! Just can't wait to get your ass fucked, can you?"

You whimper and grind your ass against my hand...a resounding "yes!" without uttering a word.

I slip my finger in your ass and begin to get you good and slick.

"MM, I want you good and ready for this...mmm. Lube is our friend!"

I get my finger going in you nice and easy increasing my speed a little. I slow back down and see if a 2nd finger will slip in.......mmm yes. You groan and whimper a bit, so I keep it nice and slow.

Pouring on more lube and easing my two fingers in you.

I put the lube on the bed and start rubbing your clit to help you relax. Our tied up boy toy is groaning loudly now.

I smile a wicked grin at him and he tilts his head back and begins breathing slow and purposefully..trying to calm himself down...I wonder if a grown man can come spontaneously just from over stimulation?

I look at your face.....mouth slightly agape....licking your lips.

Damn you are sexy....I love pleasing you...and teasing you.

I reach into my bag and pull out a nice butt plug.

Slim..ish. I remove my fingers from your ass and lube up the plug.

I slide it in easily...your tight ass expanding as I get the thick middle in you and you close around the narrow base.

I leave the plug snugly inside you and get up and begin to get my strap on ready. I see your head move from side to side...wondering where I've gone...what I'm doing.

I talk with our tied up lover as I slide the dildo into the harness. "MM, what do you think love slave? Think she'll enjoy what I've got in store for her?"

"You are dying aren't baby? You'll get your pleasure in due time sweety."

I bounce my fake cock off his throbbing cock as I turn around and walk back to the edge of the bed.

You look so inviting....I gently raise your head and place a small pillow under it.

You feel the bed rock and know that I'm getting back behind you. You know all too well the sound of a harness being buckled..so you aren't truly surprised when you feel my dildo's head press against your pussy.

You push back when you do and receive a sharp 'smack' to your ass and I pull back.

"No no baby...I'm driving ....you'll get full of this big fake cock when I say"

I rub the head against your swollen lips....God..what a great view I have.

Looking down at this rubber dick...I press it to you and rub it around your pussy lips.

Mmm slip in the head ever so slightly....you whimper....I smile.

I ease in the head...maybe a half an inch? Just entering you mmm it's so sexy to watch you open up to receive me.

My hands squeeze your ass.

I rotate the plug a bit..pull it out a bit then push it back in snug.

Slip my dildo in a little more....You let out a loud groan. You are hot, frustrated,wanton but obedient and do not say a word.

I reach under you and place a finger on your clit with steady pressure, not rubbing.

I press harder and harder the more I slide my dildo in you.

Slowly but steadily I press your clit and slide into you until my fake cock is in to the hilt and I've got quite a bit of pressure on your engorged love button.

I don't move...I hold where I'm at and you go crazy!

You grind and roll your hips against me....pushing back off the bed.

Grunts and groans that almost make me come just from hearing how hot you are.

I grab your shoulder with my other hand to steady myself and keep my steady pressure on your hot clit...moving just a bit when I have to adjust to your movements.

You buck and squeal and I feel your release....your coming and I'm not moving.

I feel the shudders and hold you tight on your shoulder with one hand and your clit with the other.

You begin to slow your spasms and then I don't hesitate.

I begin to fuck you HARD and fast....both hands on your hips and I thrust against you with my hips...ramming my dildo in and out of you as fast as I possibly can.

My tits bouncing..my hair flying..my hips feeling wonderful as they slap against your ass.

You start to come again almost instantly as I go from absolutely still to fucking you at a frenzied pace.

I move my hands to your shoulders and get up on my feet, never pulling out of you. I'm up behind you and fucking your pussy as hard as I can. Your groans turn to yells and screams.

Our friend pulls against his restraints...almost tipping the chair over he wants to be with us so badly.

I look down and my dildo is a blur as it goes in and out of that sweet pussy.

I keep my frantic pace until you can't make another sound and all I hear is our friends groans and your rapid breaths.

I slow my pace but I don't stop...make my fast pounding thrusts turn to long slow strokes until I eventually just pull out.

I slip the butt plug out of you at the same time and then replace it with my dildo as I pour more lube on your ass and dildo at the same time.

You gasp a bit but then head is in you.

I don't slam your ass...I'm more kind than that!

But you are more ready than you realize and the rubber cock slides in slow but easy and soon your ass is full of toy.

I fuck you, not as hard and fast as I did your pussy but good, hard, slow, full strokes into your ass.

I reach back to your pussy now I rub your clit....quick flicks over your erect clit.

In short order you are coming again, "Yes lover....come for me..come for your lover...."