Surrender of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who told you to come here?"

"My mother sent me. She asks what you eat. Can she do something for you?"

Patrick sat down beside his son and said nothing and waited. He was in deep and bitter reflection and silently he buried his face in his hands.

His son looked at him with his plush horse in his arm and carefully with his finger he touched his father's hand. Patrick looked at him gently, and he moved closely to his son and put an arm on his shoulder.

"Tell your mother to pack all your things and come back here."

"When?" asked his son.

He shouted loud "What was the use? Why? It's all gone!" and tears pouring down on his face and he surrendered.

"N...o...w."

One month later all the time Patrick felt the reflection of hopelessness in him. It was in the evening at his clinic; Patrick was sitting before his desktop and chatting with Stefanie, who he shortly before had met online. She was five years younger than Patrick, a very interesting and attractive woman. Patrick chatted with Stefanie with passion and sometimes even with the same contents as with Anna, but he missed the harmony with Anna. It hurt deeply, this kind of harmony which one couldn't describe with words. After chatting he buried his face in his arms and didn't understand why he felt so empty in his heart.

At this moment a message came in from Ilona, "Next Friday I could meet you, how about you?" He answered: "I'm waiting for you, baby." A strong energy flow swept through his body, he closed the door and got lost in the dark with a secret and mysterious drizzle of rain, which like a veil hung over the world. Quickly he was at the gate. It was silent, the invitational bench stood there, he touched the bench gently. It had been Anna's favourite place, and with almost hypnotic power it was sending out an appeal that affected his body directly. He sat on the bench for a long time and didn't want to end his dream, a dream of love. He was so afraid that he would never find another Anna again.

12