Surrender to the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha positioned it and slowly moved her pussy down the shaft busting through her maidenhead and deep inside her tight clenching heat. She cried out from the pain of her burst cherry and took a moment to catch her breath. Then she stared down again taking inch after inch deep inside her. She felt like this is what she was meant to do, this was the purpose to her life. Tasha felt the huge shaft glide into her with great ease, something that a cock of that size should not be able to do. Pleasure filled her all the way through, her body shuddered and her toes curled up. She was determined to have the whole thing inside of her.

Tasha bent down and grabbed a hold of the wolf, hugging it to her as she buried the final inches within her. She took a moment to adjust to the immense size of it. The beast held her, stretching its massive arms around her, holding her close to it. She felt secure within its grasp, she felt safe, warm and happy.

Tasha began to move her hips up and down, slowly. She felt the creatures cock slide in and out within her, filling her with desire and need. The wolf held more tightly onto her, the pumping of her hips sending shivers throughout its body. Energy filled the beast up, passion raged within him.

Tasha felt something new, she felt the wolf's weakening heart. She somehow knew that it was close to death. Tears started flowing from her eyes. She knew that once they were done the beast would not exist anymore. She would never experience this again. Time was short and this was important. She sped up her humping a bit, slowly enough that it didn't hurt the injured wolf.

Blood had been slowly pooling from the bullet-hole in the wolf's back. It began to get dizzy. Its ecstasy was astounding but was no longer enough to keep it aware. It felt the world spin away, saw the stars above begin to dim. The silver bullet inside finally finishing the devastation it had begun. The beast felt the hot wet engorgement of the young girls pussy surrounding its cock. It felt her passion unleashed upon it.

She sped up more, feeling its imminent death, pounding her ass and crotch into the wolf's groin. Tasha wanted the beast to come before it died, needed it to. She kept going faster and faster, twisting her hips, thrusting her cunt up and down upon it. She felt the life in it drain away until...

....a flood of cum burst into her cunt. Her pussy swelled up inside as she felt it's seed swim into her, planting itself within her. Tasha leaned forward and held even more tightly onto the wolf, shaking from her own climax. Wanting it close as she came with it, wanting to feel its fur against her as she exploded from a mixture of her juices and his.

She was rocked back and forth by his orgasm until finally he stopped and nothing more trickled out. She was exhausted, just lying there holding onto the wolf, shaking from what she had experienced. Tasha was no longer cold, pushed beyond any pleasure threshold she had known could have existed. She found it hard to move but knew she had to, for the creature had died in it's final thrust, passing itself on to a future generation.

Tasha slowly slipped herself off the now limp penis and rolled over onto the grass. Next to her was a lifeless werewolf, nothing left within. She held onto its hand, tightly, hoping that maybe it might come back to life. Instead the wolf began to crumble, its muzzle began to spill within itself, its body began to turn to dust. Before long she had dust sifting through her fingers.

Tasha stared at the night sky, lost in its beauty. She finally picked herself up, dazed, sore and sad. She went over to where the remnants of her clothing were, picking them up. She thought she would have to come up with something to tell her mother, when she got home. Tasha wasn't sure yet, but she would get to it when it came to her. She wrapped her torn pants legs around her waist in a makeshift skirt, putting what was left of her t-shirt and sweater back on. She looked down at it, saw that her nipples poked right through. Tasha didn't care much for decency right now so she didn't do a thing about it.

Grabbing her backpack, she slung it over her shoulder and began the trek home. Her hand slowly stroked her stomach where in nine months a litter of two boys and two girls would be born and set on their path in the world.

12