Surrogate Farm Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ianb
Ianb
8 Followers

Again I felt the cane, then twice more until I heard him say, 'Stop'

'Good man, very wise decision. I'm sure you'll agree eh Jenni.'

'No, not like this' but my words were lost in the commotion around me. I was lowered from the ceiling and pushed down onto all fours. My hands were held to around the prayer lectern and my legs pulled out as far as they could go. My pussy was ready, wet with excitement, pulsating with fear and my whole body in conflict. Nature is a powerful force. I didn’t want this. Anthony had gone too far, he knew it but couldn’t stop his quest for power and manhood.

Then he just said very quietly I think we will blindfold your Jack as well then neither of you will no who has fucked you black little cunt and no will be able to tell on us! You will feel every bit and he will feel it in his soul.

The man was a sadist!

Jack was blindfolded and his mouth mugged.

The room fell silent. No one spoke, I could feel their breathing, their masculinity, their violence and their animal sweat

I could feel his presence, his strength the safety a captor brings to his victim. But who was it?

Then it started. I felt his breath on my tummy, I felt his nose on my bush as he slowly moved his tongue into my pussy. I was wet. I couldn’t' help it. The pain the excitement and the thrill began to have and effect. I was starting to enjoy it. My mind said ‘no’, my body said ‘yes’. My bottom was in the air, I was vulnerable, excited and scared. My whole body trembled with anticipation. Then I felt it, something firm being pushed against my pussy, it paused and then pushed in a little harder this time. He withdrew but not for long before moving deeper and deeper into me. His actions were powerful, violent and forceful. They emanated from the baseness of man and expressed hatred, anger and disgust. I began to respond to his movements, his thrust, my thrust, we were united in a bond of cruelty and bondage. We were both on the verge of coming. I could only respond to my own body's needs. I could feel my body begin to tremble, shack with trepidation as my orgasm enveloped me from my canny to the spine and to every extremity. He lunged forward as he too released his spunk into my juicy, cunt.

I threw my head up in defiance, pride and determination not to give into my oppressor. With a flick of my head the blindfold came off. I turned around and our eyes met. Mine revealed the betrayal of orgasm. His revealed shock, fear and the terror of being caught. He had not planned for this to happen. The very nature of his self, his sexuality was now exposed.

The captor had been captured His look betrayed him. As he looked down to his once firm penis as it drooped in shame in his hands. He had been rendered impotent.

The humilator had become the humiliated

I collapsed on the floor and realized the others had left. I was alone, shamed and exhausted. Anthony's punishment was his and his alone. He was young then and still wanted to prove to himself and his mates that he could fuck a woman. Well not any more. I think the guilt and fear of what he had done made him just like men even more. You see he could never fuck a woman again. I knew deep down that Anthony would take out his revenge for his humiliation.

I didn’t have long to wait. Anthony had to cover his tracks quickly. I never saw my Jack again. He was sent off to the Army and was lost in some pointless pre-election war. His friend Samual was offered the position of Minister at the Estate and the Butler, Jeremy, became head stable boy.

I became pregnant and dispatched to some remote Aboriginal reserve away from my family, friends and my Land. The baby, a boy, was stolen from me by the Welfare as soon as he was born. He was fostered out. I was alone but ready for my revenge. I returned home. Anthony knows better than to interfere. He leave me be but his time will come.’

We all just sat, and waited for Jenny to finish. She was silent. We were all silent, sharing and allowing the fading sun to warm our emotions and feelings for Jenni. So there was much more to Anthony Squires than meets the eye. Now he had two enemies within.

Ianb
Ianb
8 Followers
12