Surrogate Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disappointed and somewhat angry, Bobby was about to speak when his grandmother rose to her knees, pushed the covers completely off the bed and straddled his mother. She continued her movements until she was on the other side of the bed, pushing Louise on to her back before she pushed Bobby's t-shirt up Louise's torso until her breasts were completely exposed. Bobby's mother raised up just long enough for her mother-in-law to pull the t-shirt off and throw it on the floor.

Bobby could scarcely believe his eyes. Even in the murky darkness of the motel room, he could tell that his mother was naked. He wanted to turn on the bedside lamp to get a better look at her nude, heaving body but, didn't want to risk ruining the mood.

Lillian Chandler wasted no time on preliminaries, preferring, instead, to go to the very core of Louise's desire. She immediately sucked her daughter-in-law's clit into her mouth and began to give it a first class tongue lashing while, at the same time, she inserted two fingers into Bobby's mother's already wet pussy. She turned her palm up and began to lightly rub along the upper wall of her vagina.

Bobby, not one to be left out, began to fondle one of his mother's tits and to suckle on the other one.

It didn't take long for Bobby's mother to venture into a world of incestuous bliss; a place that she did not want to leave -- ever! Like a mighty river, the wicked pangs of familial desire coursed throughout her entire body, causing the flames of passion to burn even brighter and hotter. She was soon gasping for breath, crying out from the sweet ecstasy that came with the knowledge that her own family members were attending to her each and every sexual need. Her own son was now nursing at her breast. She just wished she had some milk for him.

Grandma Lilly ceased her oral and her digital ministrations and got on her knees between her daughter-in-law's outstretched legs. "It's time, Bobby," she said. "Get over here and fuck your mother while she is willing and able."

Louise Chandler shook her head from side to side. Her feeble protestations went unheeded. She felt the bed vibrating against her over sensitive body as her son and mother-in-law changed positions.

Bobby; her son; her own flesh and blood was now between her legs and was inching himself forward to the place of his birth. He was about to enter his mother's most sacred of areas. They both shuddered mightily as his cock head rubbed against her partially exposed clit.

Louise reached between their bodies and pulled her lips apart. "Down just a tad," She instructed her son. Bobby lowered his aim and pushed forward until his cock head was seated just inside the entrance to her sex. She wrapped her legs around his waist, dug her heels into his butt cheeks in an effort to pull him further inside of her. She whimpered when another inch of her son's shaft slid into her velvet lined cavern.

Bobby gasped. Never in his wildest dreams would he have imagined his own mother's cunt to be so overwhelmingly warm and inviting. He reveled in the knowledge that he was finally fucking his own mother! He and his mother both cried out lustfully when, without warning, he jammed his cock deep inside his mother's hot, smoldering cunt.

The fact that Grandma Lilly had voluntarily moved over so Bobby could take his own turn between his mother's legs by no means meant she was removing herself from the sexual activities this unique situation had to offer. She crawled up in the bed, straddled her daughter-in-law's head and promptly lowered herself onto Louise's face.

"Suck it!" she growled. "Grab hold of my clit and suck it like there was no tomorrow!"

Louise Chandler did not have to be told twice. She flattened her tongue and licked her mother-in-law's slit from the bottom upwards. The natural progression of this movement was that, at the end of her journey, the tip of her tongue would be resting on the very end of Lillian's hard nubbin of pleasure.

Grandma Lilly would gasp and her whole body would shake like a leaf in a windstorm when Louise would move her tongue rapidly back and forth across that protruding bud of desire.

Bobby's mother made that oral journey over and over again, the fires in her own soul building up to an almost unbearable level as her son's cock continued to plow in and out of her well lubricated sexual orifice.

"Keep going," Louise and Grandma Lilly said almost simultaneously, urging their attackers to continue ravishing their bodies.

Grandma Lilly's hands drifted downward across her stomach and onto her mound. With a forefinger on either side of her hooded instrument of joy, she pushed inwards and upwards, exposing an exponentially larger area of her clit for her daughter-in-law to suck on.

Beneath her shaking, quivering mother-in-law, Louise Chandler was quickly losing what hold she still had on her sanity. She hadn't had a cock inside her since her husband last made love to her some four months ago. The fact that it was her son's piece of man meat foraging around in her sex just added to the excitement.

She groaned as Bobby slammed her, repeatedly bouncing his nut sack against her perineum. She knew she was close when the walls of her vagina began lightly contracting around his penis.

Lillian Chandler's clit had lengthened considerably since it had first made contact with Louise Chandler's tongue, making it easier for Louise to hold between her lip covered teeth. She gasped lightly when, because of her wild, animal like gyrations, Louise had lost her grip on her extended clit. Her gasp of disappointment, however, became a loud cry of joy and excitement when Louise regained her magical grip on her skin covered bundle of nerve endings while, at the same time, jamming her finger deep inside Lillian's ass. A second later and Grandma Lilly's orgasm was upon her.

"Oh, oh, oh," Grandma Lilly cried out in short staccato like bursts of expelled air. Her entire body was on fire with desire and lust. She jammed her sex against Louise's face, her hips clenching and unclenching repeatedly, waiting desperately for her orgasm to peak.

Suddenly, she erupted into one long scream of carnal delight. At this moment in time nothing else mattered except the orgasm that had taken control of her body, her mind and her soul.

Long after her orgasm had peaked, Grandma Lilly held her quim tightly against her assailant's face as it continued to quiver uncontrollably, forcing Louise Chandler to continue breathing through her nose.

Even that task proved to sometimes be a struggle for life as her mother-in-law's spasming mound sometimes blocked her nasal passages.

Finally, Grandma Lilly's body gave in to her need for relief from this most massive of orgasms. Barely able to move, she slowly lifted a leg up and over Louise's body and then lay down beside her daughter-in-law.

Louise Chandler took in a massive quantity of air, partly because of being deprived of an ample supply of oxygen but, mostly because her own orgasm was almost upon her. She knew by the swelling of her son's cock inside her that Bobby would soon be joining her in her orgasmic bliss.

Bobby heard his mother's labored breathing; his own becoming ragged and very uneven. His nut sack was roiling so much that he thought each stroke would be his last. And, soon, it was.

"Don't stop," his mother pleaded when she felt the first spray of hot, child making cock sauce spray the back walls of her vagina. "Don't stop, baby. I'm almost there."

Bobby had no intention of stopping. He did, however, change the speed of his thrusting lance. Slowly and sensually, he slid himself in and out of the very core of her being. Each time his cock spit out its potent sauce, the nerve endings in his dick exploded in a frenzy of electrical charges. Seven times he was subjected to this most exquisite and delicious form of self-torture. And seven times, he thought he would surely die. It was on his final discharge that Louise Chandler's orgasm boiled over, transforming her entire body into a frenzied mass of quivering jelly.

She cried out loudly and tightened the grip her legs had on his waist, making it impossible for Bobby to move. He just lay there, his mind numbing discharges now reduced to a few light dribbles, waiting for his mother to finish.

Louise grabbed a handful of her son's hair and yanked his face toward hers. Their lips bumped softly against each other's. One tongue tangled with the other as they rode out her climax together.

Louise Chandler barely noticed the weight of her exhausted son as he lay on top of her, his softening member still inside her. She was still in heaven! Few men in her life had ever come close to making her feel as she did now after fucking her son. A smile of deep satisfaction spread across her face as Bobby pulled away from her and lay down beside her.

Bobby, himself, was as limp as an old dishrag. He turned his head to look at his mother at the same moment that she turned to look at him through half closed eyes.

Louise Chandler's smile remained as she lovingly caressed her son's face. "Thanks, son," she murmured. "I needed that."

"I didn't know, Mom," he said.

"Didn't know what, Bobby?"

"Whether or not you'd accept me."

The new widow laughed softly. "Accept you? Had I known you'd be this good in bed and that you'd make me feel better than I have ever felt in recent memory, I would have made you fuck me the very moment your father quit touching me."

From the other side of Louise Chandler came a long, contented sigh. "Amen to that," Grandma Lilly said, her voice teeming with satisfaction. "Amen to that."

Louise Chandler, like the other two occupants, lay flat on her back in the bed, replaying the events of the night over and over again in her mind. Never in a million years would she believed anyone had they told her that her son would do something sexual to her and that it would feel this good. She would have wasted no time in calling that person a liar.

Yet, there she was, lying side by side with her very virile son and her sexy mother-in-law, totally sated, wishing she had the energy to go another round. She slid a hand down the bellies of her bedmates, cupping Grandma Lilly's womanhood in one hand while, at the same time, wrapping her hand around her own son's cock and was soon fast asleep.

12