Surrogate Husband Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Brubaker's vaginal walls were alive; now contracting and squeezing of their own volition, milking Bobby of every ounce of energy he possessed. It was as if some unknown force had taken control of her mind, body and soul.

Her orgasm was upon her, striking hard and decisively after she felt Bobby's pecker swelling and contracting with his third shot of his energy-draining orgasm. Her entire body twisted and shuddered like she was experiencing an epileptic seizure. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and her tongue lolled over her teeth as she struggled for each painful breath.

Seconds later and it was over for the both of them. Bobby lay panting heavily, totally unaware of Mrs. Brubaker's limp body now lying limp atop his own. They lay there for an indeterminate amount of time before either of them moved.

Finally, with Bobby's deflated cock having now exited her body, Mrs. Brubaker slid off him and lay at his side, holding him close. With neither of them having the energy to cover themselves, they fell asleep together.