Surrogate Husband Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them, mother, son and grandmother, remained where they were, unmoving as their breathing slowly returned to normal. Bobby's once stiff member shrunk until his mother's still lightly spasming vaginal muscles could no longer hold it inside her.

Louise Chandler was the first to move. She stood, cupped her sperm-filled pussy in her hand and trotted toward the bathroom. Bobby lay back on the bed, his face in line with Lillian's still inflamed clit. He gave it a tentative lick but, he was lightly rebuffed.

"Not now," Grandma Lilly told him. "It's still too sensitive."

Several minutes later, Bobby's mother returned from the bathroom, a towel in her hands. "I've got to get to the funeral home," she announced as she finished drying herself off. "Need to make the final arrangements for Hank's funeral."

"Are you in a hurry?" Bobby asked.

Louise laid the towel on the bed. "No great big hurry," she replied. "Why?"

"I just thought that we could all go. . ." he said. Afterwards, we could go out for hamburgers. My treat."

Bobby's mother opened her dresser drawer and fished out some underwear; a plain white bra and matching cotton full back panties. "If you both hurry," she said as she stepped into her panties and pulled them up and over her hips. Lillian arose from the bed and helped Louise with her bra.

About a half hour later, the three of them were walking out the door toward Louise's car. Two hours later and the funeral arrangements had been made. All three of them were crying as they exited the funeral home.

"Would anybody mind if I called Donna and invited her to go with us?" she asked as they approached the car. "I'm sure she's going stir crazy having to stay all alone in that motel room. Air conditioner won't be fixed for a couple more days."

Bobby and his grandmother readily agreed that Louise's idea was just fine with them, although for entirely different reasons. Grandma Lilly was feeling sorry for her daughter-in-law's friend. Bobby's reason for saying yes was of a more prurient nature.

"Agreed, then," Louise said. She hugged her son. "And because I'm bringing Donna, it'll be my treat."

Bobby's mother drove them over to the motel where her friend was staying, got out of the car and knocked on Donna's door. Donna opened it and Louise went inside. Several moments later they exited the room with Bobby's mother looking a bit more frazzled than when she entered.

Louise sat back down in the driver's seat opposite her mother-in-law and Donna opened the back door and slid in beside Bobby. "What a pleasant surprise." She remarked as she moved a bit closer to her friend's son than he expected.

Donna placed her hand on Bobby's leg, gave it a gentle squeeze and looked him in the eye. "A very pleasant surprise, indeed," she said.

"Settle down, Donna," Louise Chandler said jokingly over her shoulder. I don't want you raping my son right in front of me and his grandmother."

Donna put her hand over the bulge in Bobby's pants and rubbed it back and forth, causing his cock to grow even larger. "Then find a quiet, out of the way to park," she joked back. "And you and Grandma Lilly can take a walk if you don't want to watch."

Bobby's penis was in constant motion, twitching and flexing beneath Donna's roving hand, threatening to explode at any time.

Lillian Chandler turned in her seat, looked directly at Bobby's cock and smiled. "We wouldn't just watch," she said with an exaggerated wink. "We'd want to join in." She was still smiling as she turned back around.

Louise pulled into the parking lot at Burger King, found a parking space close to the door and turned the key off.

"I can't go inside there," Bobby said. "Not with my dick trying to poke a hole in my pants."

"He's right, you know," said Granma Lilly. "Why don't we go through the drive-thru and get ourselves on home."

Bobby's mother turned around to look at her son. Donna's hand was still busy stroking his cock through his pants. "Okay," she said and then added, "Looks like you two will be eating something besides burgers and fries."

"Fur burger," Bobby said with a nervous laugh. "And hair pie."

"I've got a nice, juicy clam," Donna said. "I'll trade it for some tube steak and some cock sauce."

All four of them laughed as Louise Chandler backed up and drove to the drive-thru.

All the way home, Louise and her mother-in-law were teasing Bobby and Donna.

"If he don't eat it all, let me have the leftovers," Bobby's mother said.

"Save some of that cock sauce for me," Grandma Lilly said. "I've got a clam of my own I'd like to spread some of it on."

The four of them entered the Chandler house in a good mood, intent on having some fun time together.

"Honey, I'm home!" Louise announced loudly, just before she burst into tears. She sunk to the floor in a heap and began sobbing uncontrollably.

"I forgot." Bobby's mother cried. "I forgot."

Bobby, Donna and Grandma Lilly rushed to her side and helped her to the sofa. "There, there," Grandma Lilly said as she brushed some hair from her daughter-in-law's face.

"It's okay," Bobby told her. "We understand."

"But, I've spoiled our fun," she said. "I didn't mean to break down like this."

"It has to come out some time," her friend told her. "It's better to get it out in the open than to hold it in."

"Tell you what," Grandma Lilly began. "Let's get you to your bed. I think we can come up with a suitable sedative."

Bobby and his grandmother helped Louise to her feet, led her into her bedroom, with her friend, Donna, following close behind. She laid down on her back, her breasts still heaving from the pent-up grief that had finally come to the surface.

Six pairs of hands undressed her. Grandma Lilly began working on Louise's blouse while Bobby undid the snap and the zipper on her skirt. Donna removed her friend's shoes.

After unbuttoning the blouse, Grandma Lilly quickly removed her daughter-in-law's bra. Donna helped Bobby remove his mother's skirt and half-slip before peeling her nylons down her legs. Bobby hurriedly slid his mother's panties down her legs and over her feet before tossing them to the floor.

Grandma Lilly helped Louise to roll over onto her stomach and then began lightly massaging her shoulders and back while Bobby kneaded his mother's buttocks and thighs. Donna made herself useful by massaging Louise's calves and her feet.

Louise Chandler's breathing slowly began to even out. She closed her eyes and completely lost herself in the feeling the attention of these three were giving her.

"Ummmm," she moaned contentedly, over and over again. Finally, she turned over, opened her eyes and said, "I need someone to hold me.

Grandma Lilly lay down beside her son's wife and took her into her arms. Face to face, they were, with tears in their eyes as they silently shared each other's grief.

Donna took Bobby by the hand and led him out of the room. "Let them grieve alone," she said. "It'll be good for them.

They moved into the living room and sat together on the sofa. For the first time, Donna could read the grief behind his eyes. She held his head in her hands.

"You poor thing, you," she said as she planted kiss after kiss on and around his face. "You need some consoling, too. Don't you?"

Donna kissed and licked the tears that were now running like a river down Bobby's cheeks. She pulled him to her until his face was buried in the valley between her breasts. His tears were soon soaking her blouse as her hands roamed up and down his back.

"I miss him," Bobby sobbed.

"I know," she cooed. "I know."

Bobby's tears finally subsided, he pulled his head back from her grip. Her nipples, hard and erect, were poking and prodding at the wet material. In spite of his grief, he found himself becoming very aroused. The bulge in his pants lengthened as his arousal increased until he had a full blown hard on.

Bobby began to fondle her left breast. He could feel the nipple hardening even more than it already was. He pinched it lightly through her blouse.

"Oh, Bobby," Donna moaned as her hand covered the lump in his pants. "I'm here for you. Anything you want. Anything." She removed her hand from his cock, grabbed her blouse at the bottom and pulled it up and over her head, revealing her naked breasts in full detail.

Bobby immediately sucked a nipple into his mouth as he kneaded her other tit. The touch of his tongue on her distended rubber-like point made her shiver. Donna made a sharp hissing sound as she sucked air into her lungs through her clenched teeth. Bobby reached for the button at the side of Donna's skirt. She stopped him before he could get it undone.

"Not now, Bobby," she told him as she began to unfasten his belt. "Right now, I want to please you. I want you to forget for a while and let me comfort you." She unsnapped his pants and pulled the zipper down.

Bobby lifted his hips and watched Donna as she pulled them and his shorts down his legs and over his feet. She tossed them behind her.

Donna went to her knees in front of her friend's son and began stroking his thighs. She planted several kisses on the head of his aching, yearning cock before she urged him to spread his legs.

Bobby leaned back, slid his hips to the edge of the sofa and closed his eyes; hoping that not knowing what Donna was going to do next would heighten his pleasure that much more.

Her hot breath fanning over his increasingly sensitive flesh caused his passion to rise higher and higher. Moving torturously slow, Donna licked the creases where his thighs met his groin, dragging her tongue lightly across the bottom of his nut sack each time she changed sides.

Bobby grabbed his cock and began pumping slowly. Donna held his hand still as she looked up at him and told him in a low, sultry voice, "Not right now, Bobby. I want this to be something you'll remember forever." Bobby removed his hand from his dick and let it fall to the side.

Donna moved up a bit and began tracing the tip of her tongue along the upper edges of his hairy groin.

"Unnnnnngh," Bobby moaned as he clenched his eyelids even tighter.

"That's it," Donna cooed. "Just lay back and enjoy yourself while I take care of you."

Bobby's cock jerked with hurried anticipation as he visualized what he hoped was soon to come. By the time he felt Donna's hand circle the shaft of his hard instrument and felt her lips slide down over the head, all of his conscious thought was centered on one thing and one thing only -- his cock.

Donna, pleased that she could give her friend's son temporary amnesia, continued her assault on his brick-hard cock. She pulled his foreskin down and away from the head and impaled her face upon his massive rod until her lips met her slowly twisting hand, pulled back up the long shaft, paused and prepared herself for another downward slide.

Bobby moaned again and humped her fist and mouth when Donna ran the middle finger of her other hand up and down his ass crack. He was on the verge of spilling his load when she squeezed the base of his big tool until the feeling had passed.

"Why?" he asked mournfully.

Donna pulled her face off his cock just long enough to say, "I've got something special in mind for you." She resumed her oral ministrations; allowing him to, once again, slip back into s world where all feelings, all sensations and every movement were concentrated on and around his pulsing piece of man meat. The next time she felt his cock begin to swell, she slid her finger in her mouth alongside his dick for some lubrication.

His cock swelled again. She took her hand away from his big tool. He arched his back and shoved his cock all the way into her mouth and into her throat. Donna quickly took her finger from her mouth, placed the tip against his wrinkled brown hole and shoved it in to the last knuckle.

The loudness of his animalistic cries filled the room to overflowing. His nuts tightened and spasmed. He tried to shove his mighty sword even further down her throat. Barely able to control her gag reflex, Donna breathed laboriously through her nose as she swallowed.

She swallowed again. His cock expended inside her mouth and throat, threatening to cut off her air supply. Donna fought the urge to back away. She swallowed a third time. That's when Bobby erupted.

A long, thick rope of cum quickly made its way into her stomach. Donna backed off a bit so she could be sure and get a taste of his marvelous cock sauce. After the second and the third spurts of his viscous white fluids, she quickly backed completely off his jerking, spitting hose and let the last three issuances slam into her face.

Bobby lay on the sofa with his butt cheeks still hanging off the edge, recovering from what he was sure was the greatest blowjob that he would ever receive in his life. His entire body felt "wasted." He couldn't move. His mother's friend had taken all his energy.

Donna, still on her knees between Bobby's legs with his sperm dripping onto her breasts, used her hand to slide her remaining facial decorations into her mouth. Then, one at a time, she sucked each finger clean. Bobby, now partially recovered, leaned forward and began massaging Donna's slime covered tits.

"That's it, sweetie," she cooed. "Donna loves getting a cum rub."

Bobby stood, his hands still on her boobs, and helped her to stand also. He squeezed her left tit, bent slightly and pulled her nipple into his mouth. It didn't bother him that he was tasting his own splooge. He just wanted to do a bit of gnawing on that rubbery protrusion. He wanted to keep her passion high while he recovered enough to get hard again. "Then, I'm gonna fuck her six ways from Sunday," he said to himself.

Donna moaned, a low, guttural sound, at the initial contact of Bobby's tongue against her nipple. Instinctively, she put her hand on the back of his head and pulled his face into her excited mammary. "Let's go to your room," she told him. "We'll be more comfortable doing this on your bed."

One look into his mother's room, on the way to his, told a bittersweet story of love and sorrow. The sudden realization that her husband was not coming back home had torn through Louise Chandler like a stampeding herd of cattle.

When Bobby and Donna left the room, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were crying together as they held each other tightly.

Now, on the way back by, they saw the two women still holding on to each other while in peaceful slumber; Grandma Lilly still fully clothed and Bobby's mother as naked as when they had exited the room.

Approaching the doorway to Bobby's room, Donna undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor. A pair of bright red, lace-covered boy shorts was her only remaining piece of clothing she had on. She lay down in the middle of the bed, her legs bent at the knees and spread wide, stretching the fabric of her panties against her pussy.

Bobby could see her bulging lips as they strained against the crotch. There was a clear line -- more like a furrow, if you will -- between those lips.

"Camel Toe," he said.

"What's that?" Donna asked.

Bobby pointed toward her panty-covered slit. "A camel toe," he told her. "I've seen them in photos posted on the internet but, this is the first one I've seen in person."

Donna drug the middle finger of her right hand through the indentation caused by the boy shorts being stretched so tightly over her snatch. "You like?"

Suddenly, Bobby's mouth was dry; too dry to speak. He licked his lips and grinned widely. "Y-Y-Y-yes," he stuttered. "D-D-D-Damn right, I like."

Donna beckoned him with her finger. "Then come up here and show me how much."

Bobby took off his shirt and eagerly crawled between her legs. He immediately covered her panty-covered snatch with his mouth and began nibbling lightly on those fleshy lips.

Donna periodically humped his face as her pleasure quickly built to a fever pitch. Her high-pitched moaning was sweet music to his ears. For several years, Donna had been one of his favorite fantasy fucks during his masturbatory sessions. And, now, here she was, splayed out before him, begging to be fucked.

Bobby eased his fingers under the waistband of Donna's boy shorts and slowly eased them off her hips and down her legs. Donna, one foot still in a leg hole, kicked them off and on to the floor. He continued to lick her juicing pussy, enjoying the taste of her essence as her vaginal cavity leaked her womanly fluids onto his tongue and face.

Bobby wrapped his arms around the outside of her thighs and in over her mound. Trapping Donna's hooded clit between his thumbs, he applied light pressure as he pushed the hood up, thereby exposing more of her clitoris to his own lips and tongue.

Donna, her passion and desire growing by leaps and bounds, lay quivering before him. All sensation; all consciousness was centered in that one area of her body. She jerked and twitched with each swipe of Bobby's tongue, softly calling out his name. Her hips and mound were like high performance pistons, causing her quim to bump against his face as she held him in position.

Donna's enlarged, blood engorged clit was almost fully exposed, even after he moved his hands up to her breasts and began to lightly scrape her extended nipples with the palms of his hands.

Donna's first orgasm of the night was quick, but powerful and came almost without warning. She squeezed her hips together as she shoved her pussy into Bobby's face and held it there for several long, quivering moments.

Bobby continued his sucking and licking despite her urgent pleading. Her protestations grew weaker and weaker and eventually became non-existent as she felt herself building up to another climax. She held him tightly by his ears as her pussy and his face struggled to become one with each other. One more time, her hips bumped against the comforter-covered bed, almost instantly propelling her sex back up against her friend's son's face. Again, her pussy and his face tried to meld themselves together as she lay with her hips lifted high.

Donna's vocal reaction was loud and long. She expelled voluminous amounts of air through her nose and mouth while calling out his name repeatedly in rapid-fire fashion. Finally, she let go of his ears and slowly lowered her buttocks back down onto the bed.

"Goddamn," she exclaimed. "I never thought any man could eat pussy that fucking good."

Bobby gave her little time to recuperate. He urged Donna over and into a kneeling position, reached into the drawer in his nightstand and grabbed a nearly empty bottle of Vaseline.

Now kneeling behind her, Bobby used his index finger to scoop up a glob of the greasy lubricant and, while spreading her ass cheeks, applied a liberal amount on and around her hole.

"So," Donna moaned happily. She wiggled her ass seductively. "You gonna fuck me in the ass, eh?"

Bobby didn't say anything. He just dug out some more of the petroleum jelly and covered the head of his aching, yearning cock. He placed the jar on the nightstand and kneeled down behind his mother's friend and occasional sex partner.

Bobby edged forward until the tapered end of his cock head was touching her rosebud. He met measured resistance on his first attempt at skewering her rectal cavity with his hard, veiny tool. His second effort yielded very little results. He could feel the wrinkled brown hole relax a bit as the tapered end of his anxious, throbbing sword barely penetrated her shit hole. However, on his third try, Donna was able to relax herself enough so that the entire head popped in.

Before Bobby could thrust any further inside her nasty bowels, her anal ring clamped down on his long, hard invader just below the crown.

Bobby tried, without much success, to push in even deeper. He let out a frustrated sigh and was about to give up when Donna wiggled her hips and pushed back at him, capturing, perhaps, another half inch or so of his human sausage stick.