Surrogate Pregnancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

"You have a beautiful snatch," said Pete, while caressing the smooth landing strip on her groin. Then, he entered her in one smooth movement. She felt his dick being super slick. He started thrusting into her. His mouth was quivering right in front of her mouth. And then they started kissing. Their tongues were darting around each other. She remembered how she hadn't had sex in months with her single life. It felt so good. It was a strange disconnect to have these amazing feelings with this very distant man on top of her.

He reached for one of her legs to lift it up to her chest. It made his thrusts enter her deeper. She wondered for a moment, "Is this how a mistress is made? Does it start with one time that is so addicting that both have to keep coming for more?" The whole bed was quivering underneath her. The feet of the bed were stirring. She had to surrender to enjoying the sexual heat.

The going was good until he thrust deeper than ever, kept pressing hard against her pubic bone. And the seed shot inside of her belly.

"That was it," thought Betty. "I didn't even get to come. I guess the transaction is complete."

She let him pant and collapse on top of her. "I guess the $40,000 check is getting cashed," were her silent thoughts, as she felt his sweat and he sweat mingling as it dripped down her body. The bed sheets were sticky underneath her.

"Did you come?" asked Pete like most of the guys. It was funny how they could even belief there was a trace of chance that she had come. They had a hard time admitting falling short in the most important aspect of life.

"No, it's okay," Betty assured him.

"Liz said to make sure you had an orgasm. It makes the uterus dip down and suck up all of the sperm," explained Pete.

"Oh," said Betty realizing that it wasn't all about her and how uneducated she was about these things.

Pete's face crawled down on her body. He stole a suck on her breasts. Who could fail him for trying to sneak more pleasure out of it? His face disappeared between the mounds of her breasts. His mouth latched onto her vagina and started licking and sucking. His head was pushing left and right against her fleshy thighs. Her fingers were feeling the exquisite barber hair cut on his head. His hair was short, a little hard from the gel. It felt good all and all, like a warm, balmy summer breeze.

Ten minutes in, Pete paused, "I'm not getting anywhere, am I?"

"It feels really good. Though, I'm not really turned on if that's what you are picking up. It's like a good massage at the spa. It feels delicious, and I could slumber forever while getting one. Though, I'm not turned on. I'm sorry," explained Betty delicately.

"What Liz wants, Liz gets. Is there a fantasy that you have to help you push the button?" asked Pete.

"Oh, I'm a normal girl. I don't have any crazy fantasies," demurred Betty.

"I realize that we barely know each other. Though, there is probably some secret, hidden thought of something. I'm really accepting. We have signed confidentiality agreements," encouraged Pete.

"Well, I feel really awkward about this. I once heard my colleagues say the word 'face sitting' in a hushed conversation. I don't really know what it is. However hearing that word, it turned me on. I don't know what it is. A man's face is not a chair. I guess there is a wicked thought about smothering," stammered Betty.

"Let's try it," said Pete with resolve. All the arousal had vanished from his tone. He slipped onto the bed on his back. "Sit down on me," he commanded.

Betty obediently, straddled his head between her knees, juicy calves, and nubile feet. "Do you want me to sit down?"

"Yes, sit down. That's how it's done."

"But you won't be able to breathe."

"That's part of the turn on. I can hold my breath. Simply count to thirty and let me breathe again."

"Okay," said Betty docile, unsure and without passion. He lowered her hind down on his face. His nose, chin, forehead, and every curve hit her funny on the vulva, clit, asshole, butt cheeks. The two shapes molded together.

"How is this supposed to turn me on?" told Betty herself with disbelief. And then when he started struggling a bit for breath and space, she felt that wiggling to get free underneath her. It instinctively made her wiggle her vagina over him to squeeze his face more snug into her softness. The stimulation of her mucous membranes aroused her. A thought shot into her head: "This face has fired so many people stone faced. This face has hard driven so many negotiations. And I, Betty, am totally smothering that face, dominating it with my wet pussy, sticking my stinky hole on his forehead. I own his face." And she started grinding him hard. Her clitoris started pulsating. Her pussy started salivating.

He tapped her on the thigh. It was such a delicious feeling to feel that tap, that gentle begging for her mercy. She had to grind her pussy one more time and two more times to relish that victory by rewarding herself with the good feelings of rubbing her soaked pussy on his chin.

"Need a little air," her voice pittied him with a venomous tone that shocked her and made her feel exuberant at the same time.

"I'm good again," his voice was weak without breath and without power.

She didn't wait twice to lower her pom-pom down on his face. After hearing her own voice, she started rubbing her asshole on his forehead without resolve. "Hear take that you high horsed VP. Maybe, I didn't wipe properly and am painting a stain on your forehead right now." That thought made her pussy gush as close to a garden hose as was possible.

In complete abandon, she slid her poo hole to his nose and started pushing the nose in there. He protested a little bit as to point out that she was doing something by mistake. And when she drove her slightly chubby weight down harder on his nose, stretching the anal sphincter open, he submitted realizing that she was doing it on purpose. She was trying her hardest to see if she could get his nose inside of her. She only got as far as opening her spincter.

"Put your fingers into me," her voice was as humid as the tropics, the heat was in her and oozing out of every movement and resonating deep breath. He quickly started fingering her pussy, the fingers pressed between his chin and her pubic bone pressing down, nearly breaking his fingers. Despite the danger to them, he courageous worked them into her pussy as deep as he could and started caressing her g-spot with a come here gesture of his index and middle finger. He rubbed the soft surface in there until it got swollen up. Her juices were running down both sides of his face. They trickled into his ears. Like a soldier given an order, he single mindedly focused on his struggle to suppress with urges to breathe and his fingers ravishing her.

And there she came in all glory towering on the man. Her thighs were quivering. Her entire body was soaked in sweat like she had never been fucking any of her boyfriends. She could smell her own ass in the air. The room was filled with the scent of sex.

Pete pushed her pussy lips a little bit up, barely enough to breathe without rubbing her of letting the orgasm roll through her while still face sitting.

She lifted her leg to let him escape the sticky mess of her downside.

"Liz said that I have to ejaculate a second time in you. She said it's better to be double sure than to repeat it. She is very understanding, yet a bit jealous," Pete explained coldly. The two were so disconnected.

"Okay, okay," panted Betty. "Put your dick back inside. She fell back on her back.

"I'm limp again. I don't think a blow job will safe me this time. It's a lot harder for round two," admitted Pete.

Betty was all worked up and hot and involved, "Pete," she said in an expectant voice, like she knew this is where he had wanted her to be, "do you have a fantasy that turns you on?"

"Yes, indeed," replied Pete with a fire red face.

"What is it," asked Betty patiently sitting naked with the man on the messed up bed.

"I like to see young girls exposed naked in public. If you could run out naked into the hallway, it would be such a turn on," said Pete.

"You wouldn't lock the door on me to shut me out, would you?" asked Betty.

"No, I swear. I love watching too much to take myself out of it," replied Pete.

She saw the sincerity in his face. "Okay." She bounced herself off the bed. The hotel door with the golden chain was only five steps from the bed. She opened the door and peered out. "It's empty." Pete eagerly hobbled after her. His face was distorted from dirty delight. "I'll go to the first table with the plantar and come back."

"Yes," he encouraged her. She stepped out naked into the hallway, dashed for the plantar. Her bare butt cheeks were shaking. Her bare soles were flying into the air. She tapped the table and ran back, her big boobs flying up and down and sideways.

"That was awesome," exclaimed Pete. Her heart was pounding from the thrill.

"How about a game? I'll dash out and put a card on a table. Then you have to dash out and retrieve the card. That way, you have to go as far as I set it. And I have to proof that it's doable whatever I ask from you."

"Okay," agreed Betty.

He ran out naked into the hallway, holding only the room service menu in his hand. His scrawny body was running hard. He knew that every table that he cleared, it would make her more exposed to the public and risk of getting caught. He had to do one more table. And on the way back, it was "Oh my god, I hope I don't get caught for going out too far."

"Shit, you cleared six tables," quivered Betty.

"A game is a game," explained Pete confidently.

She steadied herself and began running. Three tables down, the elevator binged. She did a u-turn and ran back. Nobody ever appeared. They must have gone the other way. However, the experience had made her skin crawl with fiery sensation of getting caught.

"It's still your turn," reminded Pete.

Obligated and without recourse, Betty steadied herself, gripping the door post with both hands. She pulled herself forward and started dashing. She was bare naked. All the meaty parts on her body were being jerked around by the bounces of each foot hitting the ground. She counted down the tables and their plants one by one until she reached six.

She swiftly turned around. His boner was up and peering into the hallway. She was dashing for that. She was dashing to get that thing inside of her and get it all done with.

He grabbed her, pushed her against the inside of the door. "I'm so horny for you," he hissed into her face. And he started banging her heart against the door. It took only a minute of getting roughed up by his cock hitting her pussy hard until he came. The double serving of cum was oozing down her standing legs.

"So are we good with Liz's list now?" asked Betty.

"Yes, we are," replied Pete. "See you in nine months."

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers
12