Surrogate Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,446 Followers

My heart sank but I managed to smile and say, "Come on love - it's me. We can tell each other anything."

My wife lit a cigarette and then said slowly, "Afterwards - after we had sex, I thought it must have been really special and asked how I'd done, expecting him to praise me but instead he told me that I just lay there and let it happen. Of course, annoyed I asked what the hell I was supposed to do. Dennis explained that a man and woman can both lie perfectly still but she can make him cum with the muscles of her cunt. He said that it's a skill he can teach me but a woman should be doing a bit of that all the time that she is being fucked. So I said that it was not my fault because all my marriage I'd had to concentrate on slowing my husband down - not making him cum even quicker."

Sally stubbed out her smoke. "That amused him," she said. "He said, 'Your husband's a bit trigger happy is he?' I laughed too and using our joke I said, 'Blasts away at anything that moves - it's a good job he's got bags of ammunition'. Denis went serious than and said, 'There are techniques for dealing with that you could learn under my tuition - there's also a numbing spray, I'll let you have a can before you go home.' By this time he was stiff again so we started fucking and it was even better than the first time. Half way through the bell went for the end of the session but he just carried on. Later on we did it again and was still more wonderful. Ben sex is serious not fun at all. We haven't been having sex all these years, we may somehow have got a daughter out of it but we've been just messing about like a couple of kids. I never believed that I could be made to feel like Denis made me feel. After the third time I told him that I loved him. He said that I didn't really but many women think that are in love after being fucked for the first time. "

"Wait a minute," I protested. "It wasn't your first time - I've been doing it to you for years."

She shook her head sadly at me. "This was the first time that I have been really fucked. You've absolutely no idea - and even if you did, your cock is nowhere near big enough."

It was like a kick in the teeth. "Does this mean that you have stopped loving me and don't want to sleep with me anymore?"

"Don't look so unhappy - of course it doesn't," Sally reassured me. "I will always love you but now I also love Denis a little bit too and I want to keep on doing it with him. I know now why Dorothy was so easy. And thinking back to the farm, I always thought that the young sows squealed because Conrad's cock hurt them but I have done plenty of squealing myself this afternoon. Your going to benefit too you know from all the things I am going to lean. When the sex is a lot better for you, you'll look back and be glad that this happened."

For something to say I muttered, "So what's going to be the arrangement?"

"Nothing much is going to change," she said. "I told Denis right out that he could fuck me any time that he wanted but he insisted on doing it only once or twice a week and booking it down officially as training sessions - though some will have to take place in the evenings. I am going to be working some evenings anyway to broaden my experience. You see, the men we help during the day are recommended by the National Health Service, but Denis says that there are occasional rich private patients in the evening who would really appreciate having a young therapist."

"You only started doing this job to pass the time. You don't need money so why bother with private patients at all?" I protested.

"It's for the future," Sally said smugly. "Denis says I'm like an open book ready to soak up knowledge. He says that I have the potential to become a fully qualified sex therapist in my own right and when that happens I can open my own clinic. He explained that by concentrating on selected private patients we could make a fortune and establishing a reputation now can only help later."

That is how it turned out over the next few months with Sally soon spending at least two long evenings away from home every week. In the short term, although all the fun had gone, my sex life did improve, a combination of the spray and different calming techniques allowing me to indulge in proper intercourse for the first time. Unfortunately, I deteriorated and became even worse than before to the extant that even when at work an ill chosen thought could start semen trickling down my leg. The problem was that Sally was unable to stop herself bursting out with enthusiastic remarks about Denis. We would be sitting quietly together on an evening when she would say, "He really does have the most fantastic penis - I'm absolutely crazy about it" or "You wouldn't believe how good it feels to have him inside me - sometimes I feel I could die if he stops." This meant that I could never get what they did together out of my mind. It was not so bad when the 'training' sessions took place during the day but it was torment to have her get in bed with me very late, still carrying his smell and with wetness oozing out of her onto my side of the bed.

I started to also get suspicious about the patients she saw in the evening with the impression that these encounters differed markedly from her day work. This was partially confirmed by the following. Sally was becoming increasingly impatient with my premature ejaculation, no longer seeing any humour in my failures. Then one day she announced, "I have been talking to Denis about your problem and he can't understand why you have never sucked my twat - he thinks you ought to start because it might help." I had been tempted by the idea but it had become second nature to avoid anything that excited me. So I followed the suggestion and found that it did help, also giving me pleasure in the process. However, about the third time I sucked her, Sally suddenly got annoyed and pushed my head away saying, "You're not doing it right - I know because I had it done to me far better the other night."

"Who by?" I asked sitting back, unreasonably perturbed by this new development.

"The other evening there was this old rich guy who needed help," she began. "Denis said the patent needed lots of excitement so there was another girl to help me and we had to mess with each other to get the guy worked up. She was called Debra, with long black hair and big bouncy tits. All she was wearing was a red suspender belt, black stockings and red very high-heeled shoes - but then I had only an extra tiny nurse's uniform myself, with stiletto shoes and no underwear. I thought we were only going to pretend but she got her head between my legs and very quickly almost sent me silly with her tongue. I did it back to her and whenever I remember what she tasted like it makes my mouth water. All of this certainly did the trick because suddenly the old guy threw his bedclothes back and proceeded to fuck the pair of us. He had a big, very stiff prick and I'm not at all sure that there was anything really wrong with him. I don't care because I had a marvellous time - nearly as good as the night last week when I cured two brothers of sibling rivalry by letting them share me."

A few nights later I hesitantly insinuated my head between my wife's legs - to satisfy my own desire rather than just to please her. After a few minutes she stopped me again saying that I hadn't a clue. She said that since the last time she had done it with Pam just to check. Denis had been watching them and when they explained, he thought I really ought to learn how to suck cunt properly because he felt that I was going to finish up doing quite a lot of it. Suddenly he had a brilliant idea. "What's going to happen," my wife said, shuffling to sit cross-legged near me and hold my hand, " - is that they are going to admit you to the unit for a minimum of a fortnight but you might be allowed home at weekends. While you are there the women are going to take turns letting you get sucking practice with them and at the same time something is going to be done to desensitise your prick. I will see you during the day of course but you mustn't worry about me at night. Denis will be staying with me some of the time and he's got a couple of big black friends who will be happy to call in and look after me when he can't make it."

I was released after just over a month having spent hours every day with my face buried in the hairy twats of different women, most of them old enough to be my mother. That said, I am rather proud of the expertise that I have acquired. Unfortunately, the remedial work on my penis was rather overdone because it now won't go stiff at all and most of the time I hardly know it's there. I was called in to work almost immediately I set off from home to be told that my firm was in desperate trouble but that there was an offer on the table to buy me out - unfortunately for less half of what I had put in originally. I returned despondently home to discuss things. Denis was there - he seems to have moved in a great deal of his stuff during my absence. He urged me to accept it saying that it was exactly the sum required to purchase and outfit a property that would make an ideal clinic. Sally got so excited that she could hardly stand still. They have just gone upstairs to celebrate so I am taking the opportunity to get this manuscript in the post.

Note. During transcription I have tried to improve the flow by extending the vocabulary used but in a couple of places the misuse of words was far too hilarious to change.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,446 Followers