Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So if I've got this right, you have a network of women serving a network of men to ensure that each get regular sex whenever they want it."

"That's about it! Brad, it works like a library. You don't read the same book over and over. When you've read one, you go to the library to borrow another book. Well, with us it's much the same. The men message our library and, with Wally gone, I'm now the librarian. They order another borrowing from the Surrogate Wives Club."

"How did you -- or Wally -- arrive at that name?"

"Well, the dictionary meaning of surrogate is a substitute or deputy and that's what our women do, they act as a substitute for a guy's wife for a couple of hours. The word surrogate is often used these days for a woman who offers to help out a couple by carrying an embryo for them. But that's a surrogate mother, our club only has surrogate wives."

"Who most often are also mothers?"

"Yes, but not in the sense of embryos, no pregnancies involved with our members."

"Remarkable! And none of the spouses have ever found out about this?"

"It doesn't seem so, we've never had any complaints or divorces or lawsuits."

"Extraordinary!" I came upon another red light and stopped the car.

Pauline went on, "Actually, I should qualify something I just said. It's true that the spouses don't know what's going on, but we have several couples -- three actually, where the man is a member of our group enjoying sex with other attractive women neighbours and their wives are women who provide the service to other men, in some cases their buddies. But neither the husband or wife know that the other is in the club.

"Wow, I am blown away. I would never have suspected that anything like this was going on in my neighbourhood. Don't tell me next I'm going to find out that Becky is one of your on-call women?"

"No, I can honestly tell you she's not, we girls have talked about her but don't think she'd be up for it. You're her husband, wouldn't you agree,?"

"No, you're quite right. I couldn't see Becky going for that, thankfully. And it wouldn't be a good image for the local kindergarten teacher."

So Brad, you were voted to be invited in to the group two nights ago when all our girls in the club met. What do you think about that?"

"Well, first of all, it's very flattering -- I guess -- that these women who I don't know..."

"Well Brad, that's just it, you do know them, I can assure you that you would know every single woman in our club, they all mix in the same circles with you and I. But you just don't know which of the women who sit around the table with you at dinner parties, who cheer alongside you from the side lines at your kids sport days, who might be on the school P & C committee with you ... you just don't know which of these women are among our ranks, women who decided that 'Yes, Brad has got to be a member of our group' because each of them knows inside that you are a man they would love to have fuck them. How does that make you feel?"

"Pauline, it blows my mind ... truly. The possibilities are enormous, a veritable smorgasbord of desirable women. But as much as the thought turns me on greatly, I think you might have the wrong guy, I couldn't cheat on Becky. You saw her with me today, we are a matching pair, we still love each other, and we have so much at stake, our future lives together ... I couldn't risk all that."

Brad, Peter and I are in love too, I saw you checking us out in your rear-view mirror when you were driving out of the crematorium. I'll bet you thought that we looked like a loving couple?"

"Yes I did as a matter of fact."

"We still have sex regularly, he and I, in fact I gave him a blow job, one of my specials, when we went to bed last night. You should have heard him going off when he blew his wad down my throat, and I loved swallowing every last drop. See, I do swallow Brad, does Becky swallow yours?"

She didn't wait for my answer, "Peter drifted off to sleep sublimely happy but he never knew that 6 hours earlier - at precisely 4 yesterday afternoon - I was on my back in bed with one of your very near neighbours -- only a few doors away from you, in your street - and he fucked me silly, had me clawing at the walls with pleasure. My God Brad, I came twice with that stud and I'd never been with him before. Oh sure, I'd set him up with several of our girls, but this time I felt like having him for myself, and did. It was well worth it. And later that evening when Peter was delirious, cumming in my mouth, he never knew that I'd already been so well and truly done that day. And what he doesn't know can't hurt him! That's the way it works, we are the epitome of discretion, you have to find out what you've been missing."

As this latest traffic light turned green and I began to get the car rolling again, Pauline turned up the heat. Her hand dropped onto my thigh, about midway between my knee and my groin. "Brad, we've got some really hot wives among our group, so it's a dream situation for guys, the chance to have some sexual play with some of the hottest babes in our suburb. You must admit that you've met some really hot chicks out and about at the neighbourhood parties and I'll bet that you cannot look me in the eye and swear that you haven't had one of those 'If only...' moments. Well, our club makes the 'if only's' come true. I promise you Becky will never know, unless you do something stupid like leave a used condom lying around when you and she probably don't use them." That hand resting on my thigh began to slide harmlessly down toward my knee, but then reversed and slid up toward my groin, a sort of light massage over my trousers. "Brad, you never had a clue, did you? Our girls have been doing this in bedrooms up and down your street and around the corner for over two years now. None of these lovely women would be doing this if they didn't want to, nobody forces them. I can tell you they all love it. This is going on right under your nose and you've never had even the slightest suspicion, have you?"

"No, I guess I haven't!"

"So here's your golden-plated opportunity to join in on the fun, just lie back and enjoy it ... whenever you feel the need. This club is for the coolest people in our neighbourhood. So what do you think Brad, Becky's at work and we're nearly there. You don't really want to drop me off at my house and go home alone to do your work, do you? Come on Brad, drive us straight to your house, you don't even have to undressing me, I've already taken my panties off. You only have to lie down and slip it in. I bet you're hard and I can tell you I'm wet so it will go in so easily ... and I can tell you I'm hot in there. I'm always hot deep inside, Peter's always telling me that." As she said the words 'and I'm wet,' 'it will go in so easily' and 'I'm hot in there,' she emphasised them by using the hand that had been warmly stroking my thigh to slowly lift my hand off the steering wheel and bring it across in front of her face, taking two of my fingers and placing them into her mouth, sucking on the digits.

Then she removed them wet from her mouth and placed that hand down between those lewdly spread thighs, firmly taking a grip on one of my fingers and sliding it into the groove formed by the long line of her equally parted and wet nether lips. "I'm offering you a one-hour free trial of the always free service offered by our club. Take me to your place Brad."

Pauline removed her guiding hand that had led mine to her pussy but in a wayward moment of lust, I made a conscious decision not to remove my fingers from within her slit ... not just yet anyway. As devoted as I am to Becky and my family, I couldn't resist sliding one finger gently up and down in her open wet channel, picking up the lead on what her hand had guided me to.

"Ummmm! Oh aaaaahh!" I heard her long sigh and then a gasp as my probing finger reached higher on this stroke, touching her clitoris that had emerged from under the hood and was now a bulging little button at the top of that labial slit. I was driving one-handed while adding a second finger to play in Pauline's pussy. I felt her hand return to my thigh, her grip firmer now, no longer wasting time sliding down toward my knee. Her palm warm, her fingers stretched over the upper slope of my thigh, she slid it higher until she felt the hardness she obviously knew would be there ... at my groin, wrapping her fingers firmly around the shape of my shaft.

I used the pads of both fingertips to encircle her clitoris exactly the way that Becky had always told me she liked it. Only the loud panting woman beside me wasn't Becky. "Oh yes Brad ... love your fingers ... oh yes, just like that ... yes, you know what to do, I knew you would, oh don't change a thing. Oh God, I'm cumming! My God yes! Yes! Yes, oh now ... now!

I drove along this suburban street nearing my home as she humped her hips in the front passenger seat as a throbbing orgasm washed over her and my fingers struggled to maintain contact with her clit. Reacting to the thrills surging through her body, her hand gripped my package even tighter over the material of my trousers.

To get to my house, I had to drive past Pauline's house, just a couple of blocks from mine. As I turned into her street, I did still consider stopping at her house and dropping her off. I had managed to get her off with my fingers quickly so she should be feeling much better. I could get out of this adventure nearly unscathed and with minimum risk to my marriage. Admittedly, my erection was now fully grown but, if need be, I could have a wank when I got home.

I slowed the car as we approached Pauline's house. I stole a glance across to see her eyes heavy-lidded as she enjoyed her after-glow. In spite of the light pulses I could still feel in her pussy where my two fingers stayed, the hand that was fondling my package twisted my hard-on and balls in its grasp and she threatened, "Don't you dare, don't even think about stopping at my house!"

My foot pressed down the accelerator and the car picked up speed again. I didn't stop until I pulled onto my driveway at home. She opened her eyes, "What a wise decision Brad, one that you will never regret." She let go of my groin, "You can have your hand back now." I obediently withdrew my two fingers from the incredible wetness of her sweet pussy, "You might want to lick those fingers, I don't mind if you do. In fact, I'd really like it if you did get an early taste of me."

Unashamedly, I did that too, tasting her sweet sexual juices, stronger than the aroma of her that I had sniffed from her moistened black panties.

I removed her black panties from my rear-view mirror, removed the key from the ignition, opened my door and got out, looking around me, feeling very self-conscious that my trousers were tented, but telling myself that any prying neighbour eyes would be too far away to spot that. I even amused myself in that moment with the thought that possibly one or two of those inquisitive neighbours could be in the club and therefore their interest may be more intent on seeing whether Pauline would successfully recruit me. How bizarre was this proposal?

I reached my front door and turned to see if my persuasive seducer was following me. She was and fortunately she had straightened her black dress out, pushing it into a more respectable state, although I alone knew she wasn't wearing her panties. I opened the front door and stood back to allow Pauline to enter, my head spinning crazily with questions to myself on why I was so easily led astray.

I closed the front door behind us, closing out the intriguing carnal secrets of the neighbourhood to concentrate on creating my own little carnal secret. "Can I get you anything?" I asked politely but Pauline simply took a hold of my hand and led me down my own hallway.

"Only you, that's all you can get me Brad, just you!"

We passed the bathroom door that she would be familiar with from attending dinner parties at our house, but then faced with the choice of three more doors - bedroom doors -- she paused. "Which one?"

I'm not sure if she didn't know which was the master bedroom, or if she thought that I may want to use another bedroom out of deference to the wife that I was about to cheat on. "Straight ahead!" I told her, directing us to the main bedroom.

We entered and she dropped my hand, stopping in front of me, her back to me, halfway to the bed that was unmade in our rush to get away for the early funeral this morning. "Can you get the zip for me darling?"

I reached up and grasped the concealed black zip that would part the back of her dress from shoulder blades to her quite slim waist. I brought the zipper down, baring her naked back -- no bra underneath. In a flash, she had wriggled her LBD down over her hips and then it dropped, pooling around her ankles. She stepped out of the circle of black material nearly as naked as the day she was born and turned to face me. Her only covering were the black stay-up stockings and her very high, high heels. The only hair on her body was on her head, it was flaming red -- my favourite -- as I have already revealed.

"Here we are, are you ready for this Brad?" She stepped toward me, beginning to unbutton my shirt, not wasting any time and perhaps fearful that I could yet react to a guilty conscience at the last minute. I had a fleeting thought, curious how easily this had happened. Was this what I might have really wanted and needed all along ... and had I only been telling myself that I could be content with one woman ... my Becky?

Pauline pushed the shirt down off my arms and it joined her dress on the floor around us. She dropped to her knees in front of me and began unbuckling my trouser belt. I reflected momentarily on how adept she was at undressing a man, that is until I felt the zip on my trousers being lowered, felt that garment fall around my ankles. Then my mind totally zeroed in on the face of the woman at my groin height, her hand resuming its fondling of my erect shape, still encased in my boxers.

She tilted her head upward and our eyes met ... she smiled cheekily with those eyes as well as her mouth, and then she let go of the shape of my cock and grasped the waistband of my boxers and gently stretched them out and over the hard shaft of flesh that stood out horizontally from my now naked body.

Holding my cock with both hands, she took her time to thoroughly examine it, pushing it up and down and to the side, "Pardon me taking my time but I do like to have a good look at what is about to come inside me." Then her judgement, "I like it Brad, I like it very much ... I like the feel of it, nice and solid ... smooth and clean. Oh, we can do a lot with this, not just you and me today, but you and many of our girls whenever you feel the need. Can you even imagine how good that's going to be Brad? Just send off a text whenever you feel like having another woman's pussy."

I wondered if she would have said anything different if she hadn't liked the look and feel of my hard cock? Was this just another aspect of her ongoing sales pitch? Whatever, it was working. My erection was solidly hard, pre-cum was oozing from the slim eye in the head of it. Should I take over now, be the male and decide how we will do it and when, in spite of Pauline leading me all the way to this moment of anticipation?

No, she was still in control, her face came forward toward my belly and her lips closed delectably over the head of my cock and she sucked quite loudly, swirling her tongue around, licking up my oozing juices and spreading them all over the head.

Kneeling before me, Pauline slowly eased my cock deeper into her mouth, her pursing lips tightly enclosed around my shaft, sliding them ever further down until my head and the whole shaft was completely encased inside her mouth, the head ticking her tonsils. I thought how Becky had never ever taken me that deep into her mouth but then silently castigated myself for daring to make comparisons.

Pauline started up a rhythm, sucking my erection in and out of her wet mouth, bringing a hand underneath my scrotum to balance my balls in her palm. Her blow job began to feel really good and I thought of the approaching moment when I would blow my wad down her throat. She had already boasted to me in the car that she is a swallower. Becky would never go that far, spitting it out if any cum made it into her mouth. While her swallowing my deposit right out of the end of my cock would be unreal, I would be just as happy to fuck her, such was my growing need for the ultimate sexual satisfaction.

Pauline must have been debating that same question because suddenly, with no warning, she let my hard-on slip from between her lips and it pulsed and bounced in front of her probing eyes. "That's enough, we don't have long and I want to have you go someplace better."

With that, she stood and turned toward the bed. I admired the beautiful shape of her arse and thighs, her legs still encased in black nylon -- not an ounce of cellulite in sight -- as she clambered onto my marital bed and flopped onto her back toward the middle.

"Sorry about the used sheets," I thought to say, "We should have made the bed before we left but I never expected to be bringing a guest home."

She giggled infectiously, "That's ok, whenever any of us get a call from one of our male members for a 9 o'clock meet-up, we're usually getting back into a bed that's just been slept in, by either him or us and the respective marital partner."

I knelt on the bed beside Pauline, my eyes scanning up and down her luscious completely tanned body, almost wondering where to start. I made a decision to kiss her and found her lips already parted before I reached them. It was quickly intense and passionate, all open mouths and tongues, sharing time inside each other's mouths.

Having aroused each other quite quickly, I moved onto her breasts, devouring each nipple with my lips and flicking tongue and lightly grazing her with my teeth. Our breathing becoming heavy with the lust we shared, I was just debating whether to go down on her in a gesture of equal time when she again asserted her needs, "Now Brad, I want you in me now!"

Recognising a woman not to be denied, I shuffled my legs in between her knees and moved to position the head of my cock in the groove of her spread outer labia lips that my fingers had played in during the car drive. I slid the engorged head of my cock up and down within that wet channel, eliciting appreciative gasps from Pauline's constantly open mouth whenever my cock-head touched her clit and when it pressed at her vaginal opening.

I enjoyed that as part of a rapidly arousing foreplay, but Pauline couldn't restrain herself, "No teasing please Brad, just do it ... oh God, I'm so ready for you."

I stopped my up and down slide within her wetness and positioned my cock-head at the soft opening of her vaginal passage, pressing then stopping to adjust, then pressing forward once more, feeling the head sucked into the liquid vortex that was her vagina. She moaned beneath me and I too let out an audible sigh of intense pleasure as her passage gripped my cock-head tightly. It felt strange to feel my cock inside another woman -- a different woman whose warm body heaved beneath me -- for the first time in 15 years. I even dared to consider that if Pauline could convince me to join up on this crazy club concept, then I could actually undergo this delicious sensation time and time again in the coming months. Was I about to risk my marriage to join a mysterious group of unnamed male friends in this suburb in embracing this unusual idea?

Having taken the time to savour and enjoy those wonderful moments of adjusting to the feel of a new sexual partner, I steadied myself atop this beautiful woman and pressed forward some more, her passage swallowing up a couple of inches of my hard shaft. Again, similar sounds from both of us, expressing the mutually wondrous feelings of a hard cock entering a tight vagina.