Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed forward, going in deeper and deeper until Pauline had most of the remaining length of my shaft sucked inside her succulent body. I had barely an inch to go so I gave her that too and we enjoyed that feeling of fullness as she accepted my entire length inside her. We paused to enjoy this moment that was new as a coupling for both of us, my face hovered above hers and I looked down and smiled ... I got the same in response. I slowly withdrew most of my shaft until only the tip clung tenuously to the clamp of the entrance to her vagina. Dwelling there for just a moment and then pushing forward, feeling my shaft once again pressing into the tight confines of Pauline's wet passage.

In and out inexorably, slow thrusts and even slower withdrawals, heightening the sexual senses relayed from our genitals. But it didn't stay ... couldn't stay that way for long. Gradually, I increased the pace of my thrusts, this woman seemed eager for that. I should have guessed that Pauline would be an enthusiastic fucker. My God, she put everything into it. Here was a woman who obviously loved sex and she wouldn't be content with basic missionary sex either.

We rolled over, she becoming on top, riding me like a highly experienced cowgirl. I wouldn't have been surprised if she had worn spurs clipped to her heels. She managed to switch us further to a sitting position, then on our sides, our legs scissoring with each other.

She came somewhere between her being on top and us rolling to our sides. I was beginning to feel good from this exhaustive sexual bout and with the pressure building, I reached a decision that I could do little more for her. I surrendered to the intense feelings and let myself cum. It felt really good despite my experiencing a sudden flash of guilt as the cum burst from my cock into Pauline's delectable body, delivering my semen into a woman other than Becky, cheating on my wife for the very first time.

Then, my concentration returned to Pauline and I wondered if she might be bummed that she only got one orgasm out of our tryst, but I was pleased to see how happy and content she appeared as my cock continued to spasm my cum into her body. I think she may have felt a sense of achievement in seducing me into her club and physically would accept settling for only one climax in favour of signing up a new male member.

Chapter Two

After Pauline initiating me into her club and giving me the instructions as to how to go about attaining the warm sexual comfort of the supposedly myriad sexy wives and mothers who would supply hot sexual favours seemingly at the drop of a hat, I withdrew to the comfort and contentedness of my family life with Becky and the kids. Weeks went by, occasionally I would get a call from Pauline asking when I intended to avail myself of the club's generous services. I gave her a general "don't call me, I'll call you" approach.

I thought I had managed to overcome my one single day of transgression and that I had the temptations of Pauline and her girls in check, but one particular evening I arrived home feeling really horny for some strange reason. All through dinner, I gave Becky little signals, a kiss on the cheek, a pat on her bum, I sidled up behind her at the kitchen sink and ran my fingers up the outside of her jeans tracing her inner thighs.

My beloved wife turned and gave me a look of sympathy. I didn't need sympathy, what I needed this night was to see the kids in bed early and Becky and I doing it wherever we could get away with it. "Ooh, you really are horny tonight Brad, what's got you so fired up?"

"I don't know, can't say what triggered it, I've just felt like it all the way home ... all through dinner too. Hard to keep my hands off you."

"Oh no, I'm sorry darling, but it won't be happening tonight."

"It won't, why not, what do you mean?"

"My period came early, it doesn't usually, I'm so regular and I wasn't expecting it till Friday. Maybe I miscalculated or if it's just being fickle ... you know, women's hormones and all that."

Yeah, blah, blah, blah! I stopped listening about the moment she said she had her period. It was only words after that, and words that I didn't want to hear when I was keen to give my wife a solid workout tonight. For the first time since my torrid initiation ceremony with Pauline many weeks ago, I picked up my cell phone and began texting an SMS message: <In urgent need of a friendly neighbour, can be available 8am tomorrow>

Within ten minutes I had a text response from Pauline: <That was easy request to fill, everyone wants the new guy. No names, but you know her well. Be at 47 Sutton Crescent, any time after 8 is fine. Garage door will be open, park inside>

Wow, how exciting, just like Pauline had predicted, it was as easy as that to arrange. I was going to have sex with another, a different woman, even somebody I knew. I racked my brain trying to figure out which couple we knew lived at 47 Sutton Crescent. I even contemplated going out -- it was now 9.30 at night -- and driving past the house to see if it triggered a memory of who lives there. No, that could cause suspicion from Becky.

I was pleased to hear about the garage door being left open, thoughtful that the consenting women arranged to park the man's car out of sight. Imagine if I parked out on the street outside number 47 and Becky drove by with the kids 30 minutes later.

I was so excited with anticipation of having a new sexual adventure that it took me ages to get to sleep. I even felt guilty when Becky rolled over and snuggled into my back.

I normally leave for work about 7.45 so there was no noticeable change to my morning routine, except to delay my departure by ten minutes. I guess our lives are so routine that Becky asked me at 10 to 8, "Aren't you going to work today, you're usually gone by now."

"Yes, I'm off in a minute, I just found it a bit harder to get myself going this morning."

At 5 to 8, I kissed Becky and the kids and headed out to the garage and got into the car. As I started it up and began to reverse out of the garage with evil carnal thoughts running through my head, I reflected on how this all started with Pauline slipping her black panties off while seated alongside me in this car.

I drove the short two blocks to Sutton Crescent and turned on to it, watching the numbers progressing up into the forties. Not wanting to pause as if searching for a house number, I looked two or three houses ahead and worked out which one would be number 47. Sure enough, the garage door was open and only one car was inside. I swung quickly onto the driveway and straight into the vacant space inside the garage. Even before I could open the car door, I heard and saw the garage door sliding shut behind me. The woman of the house had obviously heard me arriving and pressed a remote to seal us both inside her home.

Strangely, I still wasn't sure who lived here. I might know the couple but Becky and I certainly hadn't been here for anything social. I looked around the semi-dark of the garage now that the outer door was closed. There was a sliver of light coming from a single door that appeared to lead into the house. Just as I began to head around the car already parked in there, that door I was heading toward opened wider and a woman appeared wearing what looked to be sexy night attire. It was knee-length but what appealed most was that she stood framed in the open doorway, back-lit by the light from the room behind her. I could make out a very desirable feminine body shape, fully silhouetted by the light behind.

"Oh Brad, I am so glad you're here," the woman told me, her lilting voice sounding genuinely excited. I peered toward the silhouetted vision, but with all of the light coming from behind her, her face was in the darkness from the garage. I still didn't know who was about to make me feel really good. She must have seen my curious look, "Don't you know who lives here?"

I didn't want to admit to not knowing who was welcoming me to her home, I walked right up to the doorway in which she stood and she turned her body slightly, bringing some of the room illumination onto her face. Bloody hell! "Stephanie ... Stephanie Marlowe!" It was Stuart Marlowe's wife, was this my lucky day? Stuart had been a star test cricket player who represented both at state level and in the national team. His retirement from the sport and his attempts to develop an after-sport career had been well documented in the media, including his marriage only about 3 years ago to former model, Stephanie. She's a dreamboat, a real good-looker who was developing a new career in real estate locally as she transitioned from the catwalks. I had long admired her as a stalwart of our community, serving on council and several committees. We served together on two local community organisations. I had lusted for her in silence, never with any serious belief that I could have her, but mainly due to my own happy family life. I also considered her unattainable for simple everyday guys like me. She was definitely the glamorous type, a former model who would marry a star sportsman.

I stepped up close to Stephanie, in to what these days would be considered being in her space. She opened her arms wide and I now nervously stepped forward, my chest coming in contact with hers. My arms folding around her body, my hands seeming to be on automatic pilot dropping to clutch her arse through the flimsy nightie that could have been all that she was wearing. As my palms rolled smoothly across her arse cheeks, ruffling the silky material, I could not feel any panties beneath. I thought how ironic this situation was ... I would never previously have dreamed of greeting a fellow community committee member in such an intimate way, but such was the craziness of Wally's -- now Pauline's -- little club.

My heart was beating furiously. I had been so excited at the prospect of meeting one of Pauline's girls, someone that I had been assured I would know through my neighbourhood. Oh sure, I knew Stephanie but I had never contemplated that my first partner (or second if you count Pauline's initiation of me) for this amazing sexual adventure would be such a sophisticated professional woman of business, supplemented by having been a beautiful former model. In my marketing work place, I might see her as an equal, but to think of taking her to bed, my perception would be that this woman is way out of my league.

She brought her lips to mine and, unlike Pauline whose mouth was already open and tongue exploring almost before our lips had met, Stephanie was all class, her lips chaste and closed as our lips touched sweetly. She seemed to thrust her breasts harder against my chest ... as with most models, they weren't big, about 34B I would judge in comparing them to my Becky's 36C.

There may not yet be any tongues, but that didn't mean the kiss wasn't sexy. My God, the way she ground those closed lips against mine, with little muffled mewing sounds coming from inside her. My open palms pulled on her arse cheeks in the loose silky covering bringing her tight tummy against my rapidly growing organ. She didn't seem to object to that, even grinding her flat tummy invitingly against my almost-there erection.

We had been in the early heat of this kiss for perhaps 20 seconds before I felt Stephanie's lips begin to part sensually, meek and accepting when my tongue tentatively crossed her lower lip but then actively participating once my exploring tongue found hers that was sheltering deep inside her mouth. Now she was getting into it, our tongues wrestling passionately and her hands went around my body and she clutched my arse cheeks just as I was gripping hers.

When the two of us broke to come up for air, she pulled her head back slightly so our eyes could focus, each on the face in front of us, "I'm so lucky that you asked for someone today because I only get one day off through the week -- and being in real estate I have to work every Saturday and most Sundays. So here we are, I was so excited when Pauline told me it was you I would be seeing this morning."

"Really?" I was genuinely amazed that this seemingly so supremely confident woman would react this way to someone like me.

"Yes really Brad, I may not have ever told you but I have admired the contributions you make to the committees that we are on together. I respect your opinions and your arguments are always so well-reasoned. You come across as a very smart man, which I am sure you are ... in everything else you do, I mean."

"I would like to say that I too was excited that I was going to see you -- be with you - in this way but Pauline is so secretive, she never told me your name, who it would be."

"No, that's the way she does like to operate. Wally was different, he told both parties who they would be with. I thought you looked curious when you were approaching me from my garage."

"Oh Stephanie, let me assure you I am delighted -- absolutely thrilled even -- that it's you. I don't think I could have wished for a better partner to do this with. I mean, it's my first time so I'm a bit nervous."

"What could you have to be nervous about?"

"Well, other than being with Pauline when she put me through her initiation procedure, this is my first time since I've been married that I'm not with my wife."

"Oh, so is this a plea for me to be gentle with you?"

"Ha ha, I guess it could sound like that. No, I'm sure I'll be ok, it feels to me like everything down there is working just as it should ... thanks to your beautiful body.

"Umm, it certainly does feel like that. So what do you want to do? Can I offer you a morning coffee first or would you like us to go straight to bed?"

"No, I'm right for coffee ... what usually happens?"

"I don't know what the other girls do, Pauline doesn't like us to compare notes or talk about our encounters amongst ourselves, if you know what I mean. With me, I like to leave it totally up to the guy. Come on, it sounds like you're keen to get started, let's go get really comfortable ... and get you out of those clothes."

She slipped out of my embrace and trailing a hand, I took it and followed her through her home. It was a two-storey residence, quite palatial and fitting for that of a professional sportsman and former top model. I enjoyed watching her wonderful still model-like arse in the short silk nightie, particularly as we climbed the stairs to her upper-level bedroom at 8.05 in the morning.

She must have re-made the bed since getting up this morning and I experienced a fleeting life-like image in my mind of Stuart, the test cricket player who shared this bed with this woman. I wondered how he would react if he knew that she was an active participant in this crazy sex club.

Stephanie reached the side of the bed and turned to face me. It felt natural for me to glide once more into a warm embrace with her, feeling the heat of her body as she pushed all the good bits against me once more. But when I tried to kiss her, she used her fingers at my lips to halt me.

"Brad, before we start, can I please just say one thing to you. People never know what goes on behind the closed doors of their friends and neighbours. My house is a perfect example of that, my marriage to Stuart is not a good one, I made a bad decision in marrying him and I am living with that. I know that's not your problem and I don't intend to burden you with what goes on here. I just want to say that while I always try to portray a cool exterior of a confident professional woman, inside I am a woman of mixed emotions. I desperately need to be loved. I know this is only an hour or two for us to be together and for you it is obviously all about the sex, but if you can, I'd really like you to touch me and hold me and cuddle me as much as possible. I like to be held and I like to feel that it's romantic when I'm having sex with a man, even if to him it's just about the sex."

I was truly surprised to hear Stephanie's confession of the way things were in her supposedly happy home. "Of course, Stephanie, I'm not normally a 'wham bam thank you mam' kind of guy anyway. I'm sorry to hear that you have problems in your relationship. I would never have known from the times we've met at meetings, you obviously cover it well."

"I try to because it's nobody's business but ours. All I'll say to you is that to Stuart, being in bed with a woman -- even his wife -- is like when he went out to bat for the Australian test cricket team. He was a swashbuckling type of player when he took his place at the batting crease. From the first ball he faced, he could just as easily have smashed it over the fence for six runs as played his way into the game slowly. In bed it's the same, once I'm on my back, he could go straight for it as if he's hitting a ball over the fence or occasionally -- but rarely - play his way in with some real foreplay. The good times with him are nice but all too rare. The bad times are quite fast and furious and it quickly becomes all about Stuart. Not all that satisfying ... for me."

"You're not saying he rapes you, are you?"

"I don't know if rape is the word considering we are two consenting adults in a marriage situation. I would best sum it up as it being all about him ... in sex as it is in his life."

"I'm sorry Stephanie."

"That's all, I'll say nothing more about it and I trust you to never tarnish his sporting reputation by repeating that, but I felt the need to say that before we start. You are new to this club and you might wonder why we -- the seemingly normal wives of our neighbourhood -- are doing this with other men. All of us girls are doing it for different reasons and I have just told you mine. I go with other men to feel the affection and love that I feel I deserve to feel every time I have sex. Wally at first and now Pauline have vetted the members very well, every man in this club is so nice. And I am sure you will be too!"

"I understand Stephanie, I think I know what you want."

"Thank you, I am confident you do, that's why I was so excited when Pauline told me it was going to be you ... I think more so than with any of the men she or Wally have sent to me previously. Come on Brad, take me to bed and let's have a good time."

She backed onto her large bed, it looked to be a king size. I couldn't believe my eyes as I stared down at this vision before me ... the former beautiful model, the highly efficient business executive Stephanie on her back, legs parted and raised, bent at the knees invitingly, her weight back on her elbows, her head raised, her eyes watching me eagerly. The short silk nightie could no longer conceal her pussy, falling back up her thighs when she raised her knees, revealing that so appealing part of a woman in all its glory, not quite as bare as Pauline's, a neat thin strip of fine pubic hair ... a runway as my Becky calls it. Oh man, dismiss any thoughts of Becky at this moment, I was about to commit adultery with a goddess.

My fingers scrambled to rip off my tie, moving to open the buttons of my shirt, then the belt buckle and the trousers fell as soon as the zipper opened. Still wearing my boxers, I clambered on to the large bed on my knees, reaching her spread feet before she stopped my progress.

"Hold on, you don't get off that easily. Come on, show me what you've got there, it felt so good rubbing up against my tummy, so now I want to see it."

Kneeling between her spread feet, I straightened the rest of my body upright and tall, reached down to grab the waistband of my boxers and lifted it carefully out and over the hard core of flesh, exposing my erection to Stephanie's inquisitive gaze.

Licking her lips sensually, Stephanie nodded what looked to be her approval, adding "Umm, looks nice!" It would have been a harsh call if she had uttered anything different.