Surrounded

Story Info
A woman pleased by many men.
890 words
3.73
152.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dark and thick with tension. Her breath was heavy, panting as her arm was jerked backwards and strapped to the pole above her head. She lay on her back, breasts pushed up by the bra underneath them into pleasing round globes. The cup was forced under each breast so her nipples, hard to the cool air, could be exposed to the waiting eyes all around her.

There was a single main conductor of it all, standing at the end of the table where her spread legs were exposed to him. “You may take turns,” he announced, “No more than three at a time.”

Her panties had been sliced open so her pussy could feel every breeze in the room. Her skirt was pushed up around her waist so that her every part would be easily accessed. They’d removed her shirt entirely.

She watched as he raised his hand to his darkened face and licked his fingers. They immediately went towards her pussy, outlining the area around her hole. Their slippery warmth made her stir, hoping the only wetness he felt was his own.

Eager men came at her from all sides, but as he commanded, no more than two others pawed at her breasts. A leering face leaned over hers to kiss her and she jerked her head away.

While staring to her right, she realized some just preferred to watch, pulling their cocks out of the pants and stroking them gently. Her eyes squeezed shut. Fingers pinched both her nipples hard and a small gasp escaped from her. Her body was rigidly tense as wet fingers invaded between her legs, rubbing her clit between them.

The one in charge was still there, just tracing her pussy. The desire for him to fill her completely was rising and she fought the urges she felt to moan as a mouth descended on her breast.

“It won’t be long,” he assured. “She can’t take it for long.”

The fingers around her clit moved faster and suddenly she felt a warm splatter erupt all over her belly. Her eyes shot open to see a pleased-looking man releasing his cock. At the same moment, teeth clamped lightly on her clitoris and she cried out, arching her back.

The fingers around her pussy disappeared and she leaned up to see a girl falling to her knees for the man at the end of the table. He groaned loudly, and she heard similar noises on a few other sides of the room, knowing that there were other women in the room, pleasing men. The tension on her clit became soft again as someone mounted her and pushed his face between her legs, sucking her up between his lips and moving back and forth. She moaned aloud finally, the twists on her nipples more insistent than ever.

Suddenly she felt a warmth on her pussy below the mouth that shot pleasure through her body. His thick head rubbed all around her, still teasing. She bucked her hips in response, trying to get him inside her while the pressure on her clit increased. A few gentle slaps fell around her breasts, and she was shocked to watch the pleasing jiggle swell her arousal.

With her head turned again to avoid another kiss, she noticed the women on their knees. Men fondled their breasts with their eyes fixated on her. Their cocks gleamed with warm saliva as the women worked them. Erotic groans filled the air and she felt herself abruptly jerked back into the bliss of the sensations around her clit as the rubbing became more insistent.

Soaked with the conductor’s precum, he finally pushed his wide cock into her body, filling her with his thick, warm presence. A hot shiver ran from her pussy through her entire body as he stroked slowly in and out of her. The man on top of her licked her clit still, and she knew it wouldn’t be long until her body exploded.

The cock inside her throbbed with heat and she writhed beneath the groping hands and mouths. The pounding inside her grew stronger as he worked her, grabbing her hips with his hands and pulling her fully against his pelvis. She cried out again, cursing in ecstasy while she was pleasured from every imaginable place.

“Oh, you sweet little slut,” she heard him murmur. “You’ll come for us now, all of us.”

At that moment, a man across the room shuddered and grunted with his orgasm. She closed her eyes and let the electric pinches of her nipples and the rough tongue on her clit push her further. She met his cock only once more before feeling her body explode and she screamed, back arching, her hands gripping their bindings around the pole. Hot cum shot inside of her and he grunted, thrusting deeply with each of his last strokes.

She was panting, falling into a sweet oblivion as the fingers left her body in piece and the cock slowly withdrew from her body. She could feel her hands being unbound above her, and her stiff arms were helped to lie back at her sides.

“You were wonderful, my love,” she heard him whisper. A whisper of his lips touched her forehead and then everything was gone, she was left to be engulfed by dark tranquility.