Surrounded Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have much left." I told her. "But I think I have one more."

"Well, I've got an idea." Katie said. "Just lay back. Lay that sexy body down, and let us do the work."

Katie reached over and slapped the curled up Michelle on the ass.

"Hey bitch, let's move." Katie called out.

"Whuh?" Michelle asked groggily.

"We've got more work to do. Unless you don't have anything left?" Katie dared.

"No! I'm up, I'm up." she called out, lifting herself up with her hands, speaking like a child getting woken up for school. Groggily, she crawled over, following Katie. Katie knelt next to me.

"I think we can cook up something special for you." Katie said. Michelle looked confused as to what Katie's intent was. Katie reached over and pulled Michelle in, pulling her close so they pressed themselves together, their mammoth breasts squishing into each other. The way their massive breasts pressed into each other, so much soft flesh, the absolute canyon of fucking cleavage... it was just remarkable. The two sluts held each other close, then both turned to face me.

"Well Matt," Katie began, "You must be imagining how soft it must be right here." she said, pointing in between her and Michelle, where their massive breasts pressed against each other. "Ready to find out?" she asked with an eyebrow raised. "Ready to have your dick in between four huge breasts, two a bit bigger than the others?"

"Fuck you." Michelle replied softly to Katie, keeping her breasts pressed into Katie.

"Yes! Fuck yes! I'm ready!" I said, letting go of my cock, letting it stand proudly on its own. Moving in unison, the sluts maneuvered so that their joined breasts soon hovered over my hard cock. Using their hands to press them together, the two pairs of breasts hovered in place, the spot where all four pressed into each other mere inches above my dick, poised to smother it with their soft, succulent, luscious flesh.

"Please!" I begged. Both sluts paused for a second, and then...

"Aaaaaahhhhh! Holy shit!" I called out. I suddenly felt nothing but softness around my cock. Nothing but soft, succulent flesh, pressing in from all directions. I looked down to see my cock disappearing between the two slut's massive racks. My head fell to the bed as the two women reached the base of my shaft, making sure my cock was completely smothered by massive, sweaty breasts.

"Oh my God! This is insane!" I called out.

"You like that baby? You like those titties smothering your big, fat married cock?" Michelle asked. Both sluts were bouncing their breasts around me, stroking me with their succulent breast flesh. Their combined cleavage was so big I wasn't sure my cock was emerging above their breasts or if my sizable cock was completely smothered by them.

"I love it! I love it! I can't believe it! So soft!" I moaned out. I had never felt anything so soft, and that inescapable softness was right where it should be, around my throbbing prick.

"C'mon baby, cum for us! Cum for your sluts!" Michelle said.

"I know there's more in there, babe. I know it. I want to dig deep and get that cum from deep in your balls and give it to us. That's the best kind." Katie called out. "I want you to squirt it all over us!" she begged.

"I'm getting close!" I grunted.

"Good! Squirt it everywhere!" Michelle began. "But mostly on me!"

"Uh, uh, slut!" Katie replied. "I'm getting it. This cum will belong to me!"

"No, bitch! Whoever gets the cum wins the threesome. I've been in enough threesomes to know that!" Michelle replied.

"I know how threesomes work, bitch!" Katie replied. "The best slut gets the prize."

Both sluts continued to jiggle their huge breasts around my cock, taking me closer and closer. So much, perky, soft, slutty flesh, smothering my dick, my married cock, while my wife was at work like a fucking moron.

"Oh God!" I grunted out. "Here it comes!"

With a start, I jumped to my feet on the bed. Both whores got on their knees in front of me and watched me as I pumped my shaft, trying to jack the cum out. Both of them fought for primo position, eager to get the brunt of my load. They ended up pressed in close, holding their tits out, with their mouths open, tongues extended, like true whores. I pointed my cock at them, knowing that both were thinking that whoever got the first stream of cum was my preferred choice in this threesome. So, I only had one option.

"Oh, fuck! Here it is! Here it is, you fucking sluts! AHHHHH!" I grunted out. I felt the first stream cum fire from me, and all three of us watched its trajectory.

The cum landed perfectly where I aimed it, where Katie's face and Michelle's face pressed together. Another stream followed, and then I began to move my cock.

"UGHHHHH!" I grunted in near blinding, painful pleasure. As cum fired from me, I fired it across their faces, painting their faces with thick lines of cum. Cum hit the two sluts faces, their foreheads, their noses and mouths, their cheeks. I did my best to cover both of them with my married cum, and as my orgasm began to die down, the last few weak streams landed on their tits.

I fell to my knees on the bed, this last orgasm damn near taking the life out of me. I looked up to see Katie and Michelle pull apart from each other, strands of cum connecting them, as if I was trying to glue them together.

I fell to my side on the bed as we all gasped deeply. My head hit my pillow as I tried to regain strength, but I knew I was done for awhile. These sluts had drained me, and my balls were completely empty of all the cum that had built up. I looked at the two women as they recovered from being covered in my seed.

"This is a lot of cum." Katie said simply.

"Incredible." Michelle moaned, licking the cum from their lips. I watched the two sluts make out again, sharing my cum between them as they cleaned each other. I felt exhaustion nearly overtake me, but before I could completely pass out, both women fell next to me, surrounding me, one on each side. Both curled up to me, their sweaty bodies pressing into me. I had never felt like more of a man than at this moment, a gorgeous slut on each arm, having more than met their needs and my own.

All three of us recovered, I thought over the events of this insane day. So much shit happened, so much had changed. I knew my life had radically changed. I had permission to fuck whoever I wanted. Both sluts had given the okay. My wife was clueless, but she didn't matter. I wondered how this would change me. I wondered how much action I could get.

As I reexamined everything that happened as all of us were about to pass out, one question came to mind.

"Katie?" I called out.

"Yeah?" she gasped out from next to me.

"What did you tell that waitress? When we were leaving, what did you write down?" I asked.

"Oh. I gave her my number. I told her to give me a call if she wanted any pro tips." she replied softly.

I was shocked by this, and Katie being so willing to actually help someone else. But, that waitress, Elise, seemed way too shy to ever actually pursue this, and in the end, this would just be a strange encounter in what was probably a line of strange encounters she had had in her time as a waitress.

"Well, judging by what we just went through, I'm sure you'd have a lot to teach her." I said with a laugh.

************

"You're going to law school?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah." Katie replied snottily, sipping her wine. Me, Katie, and Michelle were all in the living room, fully clothed, unfortunately, sipping some wine. It was dark, and we knew Amanda would be home soon, so we were just sitting back and relaxing. "Think about it. It's great. I go to law school. Become a kick-ass lawyer. Go to the courtroom and kick my sister's ass at, uh, lawyering. Then come here and fuck her man. It'll be so hot!"

"Okay, that does sound good." Michelle replied. "A lot of work though. Well, while you're studying and taking tests, I'll keep Matt here company."

"I don't think so, bitch! I'll make time to fuck him. Besides, like I'm gonna study. I'll just flash some cleavage and get good grades."

"Yeah, that's how law school works. I'm sure." Michelle replied.

"Fuck you." Katie said with a smirk.

We all turned as we heard the front door open. Amanda emerged, looking haggard.

"Hey." she called wearily. She walked in and studied us, all of us looking happy and jovial in the living room. "I didn't think you guys would still be here." she said, looking at her best friend and her sister.

"Well, we just wanted to hang out a bit." Michelle bonded. "Matt cooked us up something special, then we just kinda just relaxed and talked. Time got away from us I guess."

"Oh." Amanda said, "Things went okay?" she asked, looking between Katie and Michelle.

"You know, I got to know your sister a bit more." Michelle said. "And, she's not so bad. We actually bonded a bit. We found out we had a lot in common."

"Oh." Amanda said, surprised. "That's great. I'm happy you two are getting along."

"Yeah." Katie added. "She's not so bad, I guess."

"Well, Amanda, I don't want to drink all your wine. Besides, we should leave you alone with your hubby. So, we should go. I'll give Katie a ride." Michelle offered.

"Okay." Amanda chirped. "That okay with you?" she asked her older sister.

"Yeah. Sure. I think me and her have a lot to talk about." Katie said coyly.

***********

"I can't believe those two started getting along." Amanda said, emerging into the bedroom in her nightshirt. "I thought they would be at each other's throats."

"Yeah," I said, lying under the sheets. "They were great. We actually had fun together."

"That's cool." she said. She paused before speaking up again. "I'm kinda surprised Michelle already found a new boyfriend. That seems, uh, kinda fast." she added, turning off the light and slipping in next to me. I felt my wife curl up next to me and scratch my chest lovingly.

Amanda clearly didn't know what type of girl Michelle really was. Examining her words, I saw an opportunity to fulfill one of my obligations to my sluts.

"Well, Michelle is a beautiful woman. A lot of guys would love to be with a super-sexy girl like her." I said, the words burning on my tongue. I saw the flash pass across my wife's face, the realization that I had called my wife's best friend sexy. It was quick, but I caught it. But, that momentary expression disappeared from her face, erased from her expressions but not from her mind, no doubt. A few seconds later, she smiled lightly and curled up next to me.

"Hon," she began huskily, whispering in my ear. "I'm feeling a bit frisky."

With an arrogant, almost evil smile, I turned away from her. She was clearly feeling a bit inadequate and wanted some confirmation I was happy with her. In this slightly hurt state, I knew declining her would just crush her.

"Not tonight babe. I'm exhausted." I told her, a shiver running up my spine.

"Oh," she said, clearly surprised and disappointed. "Okay, honey. Well, uh, good night."

"Good night babe." I told her.

"I love you." she said to me.

"I love you too." I replied.

Even though it was wrong, even though it was a terribly cold thing to feel, in this moment, I had never felt happier. I had brushed aside my wife, after fucking her sister and her best-friend. I had subtly jabbed at her, making her think about her own inadequacy. And as she was in turmoil, I was having my balls drained by two conniving, gorgeous seductresses. I was having the nastiest sex of my life, betraying my wife hard in exchange for the sizzling sex those two sluts could provide.

I knew it was wrong. I knew it was terrible. But I knew the truth.

I was surrounded by sluts. And I couldn't be happier.

*************

(Two Months Later)

I sipped my drink slowly, trying to decide whether to grab my wife, get in a car, and drive away from those two sluts and the situation I had put us into. Something had happened that had me reconsidering everything I had done. Had me considering whether I wanted to escape the clutches of these evil sluts that had their claws sunk in me.

But I should back up first.

Amanda and I were seated at a table in one of the banquet halls in one of the ritzier hotels in town. We were attending a work related event, an awards banquet. These things tended to be kinda boring, but we had to play the game and get all dressed up and play along.

I turned to look at Amanda and she smiled softly. She looked very nice in her dress, a slinky black number. But, her smile was not as bright, for many reasons. It had been an eventful couple of months. She had noticed that her best friend Michelle had become more distant lately. I told my wife that Michelle was a beautiful, sexy woman, and she probably was with her new boyfriend all the time, but no, Amanda knew that Michelle was hanging out with her older sister. Out of nowhere, those two had become BFF's, and Amanda was realizing she was left in the dust. So this had her down, knowing she was losing her best friend to her older sister.

Deep down, she was beginning to see the similarities between Katie and Michelle, how much they had in common, how much both of them loved shopping, and spending money, and talking about guys. Neither were interested in the intellectual conversations Amanda preferred. And now, both of those two women had even more in common, namely that they were both now knocked up sluts.

Yes, I had done it. I had done the deed. It was official. When I had found out, the thrill of the knowledge that I had knocked up those two gorgeous, sexy women filled me with manly pride. I knocked them up. I had put babies in their bellies. I was going to be a father, with both my sister-in-law and my wife's best friend, and not my wife. Those two were normally insatiable, but with their hormones in overdrive, those two had gone nuts on me.

On top of all that, Amanda had also become more down after what I had done to her a few weeks back. I was forced to have sex with her, to keep up appearances, and plus I had a specific job to do. I made my wife cum, and as she squealed out in pleasure, I screamed out Katie's name as I followed suit, cumming in the condom my wife always made me wear. And as I came, as I roared in orgasm, my lovely wife heard me scream out her hotter, big-titted older sister's name. It hit her, and glancing at her eyes, it clearly hurt her and ruined the orgasm she was having. Needless to say, she was not happy. I explained it quickly, apologizing profusely, assuring my wife her sister's name had slipped out, that I wasn't thinking about Katie at all. It took some cajoling, but I calmed her down and convinced her I wasn't lying. And she believed me, cause she loves and trusts me. But I could tell she was bit frostier towards Katie, not inviting her around as much as she used too, keeping her distance. All of these punishments my sluts made me put my wife through had her feeling pretty down. But with her, she was typically so perky and chipper, so even when she was down a bit, she was till super nice and friendly.

I was thinking all of this over with good reason. Something happened a week ago, an event that had me rethinking about what the fuck I was doing, to myself and Amanda, my wife. I knew better, I knew what I was doing was wrong, just terrible things, but I had reveled in the naughtiness. I loved it. This arrangement could have gone on for a long time, until life got in the way.

A week ago, I was supposed to go out to dinner with Amanda after work. She knew I had been working a lot lately, and she wanted to treat me to a nice night. This made my schedule a little tight that evening. This dinner interfered with my plans of fucking my wife's older sister. I could not get enough of her swollen tits, and I could only imagine how big they would get once she was bursting with my child. So I got a phone call from my wife, while fucking her older sister up the ass, asking where I was. I rolled my eyes and said I would be leaving soon so we could meet our reservation, that instead of me coming home and us riding together, we could just meet there. I knew I would have to cut this fuck session short, and the thought pissed me off, to be quite frank. So, after filling Katie's ass with cum, I cleaned myself up, made myself look presentable, and left Katie's house, leaving my slut sister-in-law naked in bed.

I was shocked to find I beat my wife there. As the minutes passed, and Amanda didn't show, I got angrier and angrier, knowing I could be spending this time in bed with Katie. I was about to call Amanda when my phone rang.

I answered it quick, thinking the caller was Amanda, only to be shocked at the unexpected gruff voice on the other end. My heart sank when the man identified himself as a police officer.

He asked if I was Amanda's husband. Answering fast, I said yes. He told me there had been an accident, that my wife was being transported to the hospital. He didn't know any more information, and in a panic, I sped towards the hospital.

It wasn't till I got to the hospital and saw Amanda that I was able to breathe a sigh of relief. She had some gauze on her forehead and a few cuts and bruises, but other than that, she seemed fine. She greeted me with a smile, as she always did. Assuring me she was okay, I then took her hand and asked what happened.

My wife told me another car had run a red-light and hit the back end of her car. Amanda told me the other car had gotten the worst of it, but she heard they would be okay. Apparently, the other driver was a single mother who fell asleep at the wheel. Sitting in the next bed was a pair of children, slightly cut up as well. Amanda was ignoring her own pain, playing with these kids, keeping them distracted and entertained while their mother was in surgery.

My heart sang for my wife at that moment. Amanda was such a saint. This is why I married her. Her huge heart, her putting others in front of herself at all times. She was relentlessly positive at all times, even the tough ones. Despite everything, she was still my wife. She was still my soul-mate.

The doctor came over and explained to me Amanda's condition. Just a mild concussion and a few bumps and bruises. Amanda apologized to me for the car, and I laughed and told her not to worry about it. It wasn't her fault. But I knew deep down whose fault it was.

Mine.

The guilt didn't come crashing down until I took Amanda home and she fell asleep on our bed. I curled up next to her till she fell asleep, then slipped away once she was out. Once I was alone, sitting in my living room, it all hit me.

This was my fault. I had been too busy fucking my slut sister-in-law and my wife's best friend to really focus on Amanda. She was my wife, and even though these affairs were fun, it was so wrong. I had been spending my night fucking Katie up the ass, and because of this, I abandoned my wife. It was because of me that she was in that car that night, my fault that she was alone when this happened. When my wife was in a moment of need, I was somewhere else. With another woman. Those were the times a man was supposed to be with his wife, supposed to step up and be there to protect her. I hadn't done that.

What was I becoming? These sluts were making me into a different person. I didn't like how cold I had become, how mean some of the things I said and did to her truly were. I was a terrible husband. Amanda deserved better. I resolved myself to stop doing these awful things. To stop humiliating her. I knew I should stop cheating on her, but whether I could remained to be seen. But I vowed to be there, to be a good husband till she got better. To not cheat on her again.

Due to Amanda's injury, she had to take it easy for a while. I knew how fucked up I was when one of the first thoughts that came to me when I was told this was relief that I wouldn't have to fuck her for a while. I tried to erase these thoughts, but as time went on, as I spent more time with my wife, my dick throbbed with need, a need I knew I would have to go elsewhere to get relieved.

1...67891011