Surrounded Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,925 Followers

I had no idea.

*************

"Ahh, it feels good to be home." Amanda said, carrying some luggage as she walked through the front door. She carried her bags to the bedroom as me and Katie entered the house. I was carrying some of Amanda's bags as well, and Katie just sauntered in, not bothering to help, simply texting on her phone. The only thing she was carrying was her jiggling tits.

My dick was still throbbing with need. My mind was clouded with lust, and I knew I wouldn't be able to think straight until I drained the cum from my balls. Just being around Katie was so... intoxicating. I mean, she was a spoiled brat. A total bitch. An evil cunt. But she was my drug. My kryptonite. Her pussy, her perfect body, her gorgeous face, her massive breasts. It had been too long, and I needed to indulge myself in my addiction.

Glancing to make sure my wife was out of sight, I set down my wife's bags in the hall, knowing there were two things more in need of some heavy lifting.

I pushed myself into Katie from behind, rubbing my bulging prick into her jean covered ass-crack. Pressing myself into her, I ran my hands up her firm, flat belly till I immersed my palms in her gigantic rack. Cupping her giant jugs in my hands, I gave them a firm squeeze through her thin blouse. I squeezed over and over again. They were just so soft and firm. They were just begging to be squeezed at all times. I could feel her throbbing nipples in my palms as my I squeezed her prodigious chest.

Katie tossed her phone on the couch and fell against me, her body collapsing into mine. Her arms rose and she dug her nails into my scalp.

"Mmmmm, I need you so bad." Katie moaned out in a harsh whisper.

"I want your body." I whispered into Katie's ear.

"Do you?" Katie replied, pressing her tits outward into my greedy palms. "Tell me! Tell me what you want."

"I want you naked." I began, giving her breasts another firm squeeze. "I want to feel your sweaty flesh against mine." Squeeze. "I want your breasts in my palms, skin to skin." Squeeze. "I want your ass." Squeeze. "I want your tight pussy." Squeeze. "I want to fuck you as hard as I can, any way you want it." Squeeze. "I want to make you cum."

"God, I want to fuck you now." Katie moaned quietly. Before I could react, she spun around and pulled me into a fierce kiss. I pressed her into the wall, forcing my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue battled with mine as we fell into a deep French-kiss, a lover's kiss. Her plump lips pressed into mine as we lost ourselves in the moment. My hands found her breasts again, squeezing them roughly as her hands slipped into my pants, circling around my thick shaft. She began slowly stroking me again. Our lips smacked and sucked against each other. If this lasted just a few seconds longer, we would have lost all control. But before that could happen...

"Hey." Amanda called out from down the hall. Reluctantly, I pulled back from my slutty sister-in-law. She chewed her bottom lip and looked at me, her eyes glassy with lust. I glanced around the corner to see my wife approaching. "Why'd you set my bags down there?" she asked.

"Oh, I uh, got distracted." I replied. "I'll get them." I said, glancing at Katie as she smiled slightly. Acting like a good husband, I grabbed my wife's luggage and took them to our bedroom. Once I was there, I looked around and was once again reminded of all the good things my wife had given me. I was once again filled with regret for what I was doing, but my dick was still throbbing for Katie.

I made my way back out to rejoin my wife and her sister. As I reached the living room, Amanda called out from the kitchen.

"Hey, I'm gonna call Mom. Let her know we made it home." Amanda said.

"Whatever." Katie replied snottily, texting from the couch.

"Okay." I replied. Katie looked up at me as I approached. I sat next to her and she turned to look at me.

"I know how hard it is for a man." Katie began, "To go without pleasure for so long, especially when you really need it." she said, leaning close, putting her hand on my stomach. "But don't worry, I'm here now to make it all better." Her hand went to my zipper and began to unzip me.

"Katie, what are you doing? Amanda is, like, ten feet away!" I asked nervously.

"Mmm, don't worry. Mom and Amanda both love to just blather on for fucking ever. We have more than enough time for me to help you take the edge off." she purred. Slowly, teasingly, she grabbed my zipper and pulled it down. She unbuttoned my fly and slithered down to her knees in front of me.

Getting between my legs, she reached into my pants and once again fished out my hard throbbing cock.

"Katie, this is so wrong." I grunted for what felt like the millionth time. She had my dick in her hand, the thick meat towering upward, dripping with lust. She began to stroke it lightly.

"And that's what makes it so good, baby." Katie whispered. Meeting my eyes, she began to lean forward, descending towards my rock hard dick. Katie's mouth opened, and just as I felt her breath against the tip of my cock, ready to give me it the pleasure it so needed...

DING-DONG

Katie paused and looked up at me, wanting to see how I would respond to the doorbell ringing.

"Hon, can you get that?!" Amanda called out, interrupting her phone conversation. I looked down at Katie, annoyed at being interrupted yet again.

"Yeah." I called out angrily. Katie rolled her eyes in annoyance as she leaned back to let me stand up. I zipped myself up and made myself presentable, trying to make sure it wasn't evident I had a massive erection at the moment. Katie got back on her feet as I strode annoyed towards the front door, eager to turn this interrupter away. I reached down to the doorknob and pulled it open quickly. And once I saw who was behind the door, there was only one thing I could think of:

I was fucked.

"Hey!" Michelle said, smiling brightly at my doorstep. Panic immediately gripped me and I responded quickly.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered harshly.

"What?" she asked, her eyes twinkling in amusement. "Can't a girl stop in and catch up with her best friend?"

I looked at her pointedly, communicating to her how dangerous this was. Before I could stop her, she stepped past me, into my home, a place she had come to be very familiar with in my wife's absence.

Despite her being the last person I needed to see at the moment, I had to admit she looked fucking amazing. Typically, she wore bright, attractive colors, colors that matched her bright, positive attitude. Bright, pastel colors, thin, airy sundresses and the like, outfits warm and welcoming. Not today. Today, she wore dark colors, as if she had accepted the darkness within her. She wore a tight black top, which molded to her, clinging to her massive breasts, her thin, fit belly, and showing off a hint of her juicy cleavage. She wore dark, tight jeans, which clung to her firm legs and spectacular ass. She wore some high-heeled sandals, which accentuated her look to perfection. Gone was the typical, warm friendly, welcoming young woman, and its place, a very adult, sophisticated, modern slut.

Her heels clicked as she entered the house. She walked in and looked into the living room, looking for her best friend, but instead seeing Katie. Katie was now standing, awaiting this invader, looking at her with barely-reserved disdain.

I was panicking. My worlds were colliding. My two mistresses were now face-to-face, together in the same house as my wife. I had no fucking clue how I was gonna escape this situation without this whole thing falling apart.

"Oh." Michelle said. "Hi Katie."

"Michelle." Katie replied curtly, not even bothering to hide her annoyance.

"How was the trip?" Michelle asked, keeping up her perky, peppy act. And I now knew it was just an act. Behind the friendly, warm exterior, she was an anal slut of the worst kind. She wasn't here to chat with Amanda. She was here for one reason: to get her asshole stretched by my big, thick married cock. To get her ass fucked hard and filled with cum. That was all.

"The trip was fine." Katie replied bitchily, as if the answer should be obvious.

"What are you doing here? Hanging out?" Michelle asked. It was almost as if Michelle was needling her. She had to know Katie didn't like her, but she kept pushing her anyway. This was the crux of why Katie seemed to hate Michelle. Endlessly chipper and perky didn't work for Katie. That kind of person was enough to drive Katie up the wall. And plus there is a certain code, it seemed, that women never seemed to care for their little sister's best friend. The older sister always seemed to be on a different level, as if they were way cooler than their dorky little sister and her lame friends. But then again, some women are just bitches, and Katie fell in that group. There were probably few women Katie probably liked, most she no doubt hated with a passion.

Michelle was well aware of Katie's frostiness towards her, so she knew enough to keep her distance from Katie, never forcing matters, never trying to be nothing more than acquaintances with her. I don't think Michelle felt the passionate dislike that Katie felt towards her. Most of her negative feelings were due to how Katie treated her.

The only people Katie could hide her true nature from was her family, and even then, it was a struggle. But with people outside her family, she just didn't have it in her to hide her true emotions. You knew exactly how she felt about you. But Michelle was different. She was quiet, patient. She was better at hiding her true nature. Better at sneaking up on you. Katie was a bull in a china shop. Michelle was a snake in the grass.

So, if I had to guess, knowing Michelle as I do, I'm guessing Michelle disliked Katie more than she let on. There was that jealousy that naturally exists between beautiful women, and that compounded with how poorly Katie tended to treat her, definitely made me think her relationship with Katie was one of mutual vigorous dislike. But while Katie was more outward with her feelings, Michelle was more hidden, more in control. So, in a sense, it was probably smarter for me to have an affair with Michelle, since she seems more capable of hiding her apparent dislike of my wife behind the veneer of a sweet best friend. There was no such veneer with Katie. She could barely contain her dislike of my wife, her younger sister. She could barely resist the temptation to rip off her clothes and fuck me in front of my wife.

If I was thinking straight and could only pick one, the smart choice would be Michelle. That would be the smart choice. But I clearly wasn't thinking with my brain. And Katie was not a woman you said no to.

"This is my sister's house." Katie replied snottily, in response to Michelle's question of why she was here. "I'm, like, welcome here whenever I want."

"But didn't your rich boyfriend buy you your own house? And car? Why wouldn't you be there with him?" Michelle asked.

"Uh, yeah, my boyfriend is awesome, and buys me, like, anything I want. But I can go, like, anywhere I want. But what you don't get, is that sometimes... family is the most important thing." Katie replied, in a mocking, life-lesson teaching tone. She was stepping closer to Michelle as this back and forth got a bit more contentious. Michelle smiled and was about to respond when...

"Hey!" Amanda called out, setting the phone into its cradle.

"Hey babe!" Michelle replied, hugging my wife. "How was the trip?"

"Oh, it was fine." Amanda replied. "Kinda tough, going through Gladys's stuff, but it went as well as you could ask for, I guess."

"That's good. That's good." Michelle replied. "Oh, I got to know you husband a little better while you were gone."

My eyes widened in panic.

"Oh yeah, he mentioned something. You guys ran into each other at the bar. He got you a glass of wine." Amanda replied.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Yeah, we shared some wine, he gave me some great, uh, advice about men. About what men like, that kinda stuff. And... he was a very good teacher. Thanks to him, I already have a new boyfriend." Michelle replied.

"Wow. That was fast." Amanda replied. Michelle's eyes slightly narrowed at this implied accusation of sluttiness. "But, uh great. That's great. I'm happy for you. What's he like? Tell me all about him." Michelle's expression brightened at Amanda's positive energy.

"He's actually, like, perfect." Michelle began. "He's super-cool. He's hot. He's rich. And I wouldn't have found him without Matt's great advice." she added, putting her hand on my shoulder and giving it a firm squeeze.

I looked over at Katie. Her eyes had narrowed as she glanced at Michelle's hand on my shoulder. Once again, she was appraising these circumstances, suspicious of what was going on, trying to figure out the truth, trying to get to the bottom of the situation. She looked at me and I looked away, nervously. I didn't want to give her any acknowledgement, any hint of the truth. But this motion might have been enough.

"What's his name?" Katie asked.

"Oh..." Michelle began, glancing over at me with a hint of amusement. In a moment of clarity, I knew what she was gonna do. She was gonna do the same thing Katie did. Tell my wife my name, say what a coincidence it was that her boyfriend has the same name as me. And Katie would recognize that move, and she would know the truth, and this whole thing would fall apart. I realized this instantaneously, and I knew I had to speak up.

"It's Steve. This guy I know from work. He walked into the bar when we were drinking, and I introduced them." I interjected.

"Yeah... Steve." Michelle said, looking at me, amused at what I had done. "Speaking of drinking, I'm up for some wine. Anybody game?"

"No!" I said, a bit more forcefully than I needed to. But it was important, cause I knew exactly how Michelle liked her wine. "We, uh, we just had a bottle at lunch."

"Oh. Shame." Michelle said with a smile.

"Well, let's have some girl talk. I'm sure Matt won't mind missing this. I have to unpack, so let's go talk in the bedroom." Amanda suggested. Michelle nodded, and Katie rolled her eyes.

"Uh... fine." Katie reluctantly agreed. As the three women made their way down the hall, Michelle stopped.

"I'll meet you guys in a second." Michelle said. "I need to ask Matt about, uh, my new boyfriend... Steve."

"Okay, don't take too long. I want to hear all about him." Amanda said, walking down the hall. Katie passed right by me, staring me down, and I was starting to think she had picked up on the clues Michelle was leaving. Amanda was naive to them, but not Katie. Katie knew all of Michelle's tricks, cause they were her tricks as well. Her eyes were narrowed, and I saw anger in them, and maybe even a little hurt. Katie had a hard exterior, and I hadn't ever seen her even the slightest bit emotional. All I knew was that once me and her were alone again, I was in for it.

As soon as Katie and Amanda were out of sight, Michelle pulled me around the corner and pulled me close. Before I could react, her tongue was down my throat. Despite my better thoughts, I fell into the kiss, her soft lips against mine, our lips locked together in tight suction, our wet tongues mashing together, her body pressed against mine. For a second, I lost all rational thought and I lost control of my hands, and the only thing I wanted was her body. My hands grabbed at her huge breasts, squeezing them roughly through her thin blouse, feeling her throbbing nipples in my palms. As our kiss deepened, I let my hands run down her body till I was palming her perfect, juicy ass, squeezing it roughly in my hands. Before I let myself fall in too deeply, I pulled back.

"Michelle," I gasped, "We can't do this."

"I need it so bad." Michelle moaned out quietly. "It's been too long."

"It's been just over a day." I replied, recalling the fact that she had been in my bed till the late hours of the day before last.

"Like I said, too long." Michelle said with a cute, insatiable smile. "And I can't wait another minute to have your dick up my ass."

"Michelle! We can't do this! Not with Katie and Amanda here. Don't be crazy!" I replied. Michelle leaned forward and gave me a small kiss.

"Follow me." she whispered. She took my hand and led me down the hall. I knew this was a bad idea, a really bad idea, but I just let her lead me. I got worried as we got near my bedroom, where my wife and Katie were, but before we got there, she pulled me into the adjacent bathroom. She shut the door behind us, and moved to the shut door that joined to my bedroom and locked it silently, so neither of the bedroom occupants would know what was going on. As soon we were locked in the bathroom, she smiled wickedly. She jumped into my arms again, her lips again meeting mine. Me and my wife's best friend began making out mere feet from my wife and her slutty older sister. This was so stupid, but it made me feel so good. Much like with Katie, Michelle just made my brain shut down. She pulled back and whispered.

"I want you to fuck me." Michelle gasped. "I want it now. I want to be against that door when you fuck me. When you fill my ass with cum. I want to hear them chatting when I cum."

"Michelle..." I questioned, not wanting her to push me into doing this because I knew if she did, I couldn't stop her. Not paying heed to my resistance, she sashayed over to the door connecting the bathroom and my bedroom. Looking at me again, she smoothly started to undo her belt and open her jeans. Holding my gaze, she pulled her jeans to her thighs, exposing her near bare ass, clad only in a teeny-tiny pink thong. She braced her hands on the door and just looked at me, waiting for me to take action.

This was really stupid. Just really dumb. I couldn't fuck my wife's best friend up the ass just feet away from my wife and my smoking hot slut sister-in-law, who already was beginning to suspect something was up between me and Michelle. This was so beyond reckless. Such a huge risk.

But Michelle's ass looked so good.

Before I could think twice, I was behind Michelle, fishing my cock out of my pants.

"This is so dangerous." I whispered to her.

"Mmm, I know." she replied, the risk clearly adding to her pleasure. I didn't know if the same thing could be said about me. Did I enjoy the risk? I don't know. My brain knew better, but my cock was pulsing with need. So at the very least, a big part of me did enjoy the fact that I could so easily be caught cheating by my wife. A big, throbbing part of me enjoyed it.

I pulled my dick over the hem of my jeans. It so needed some pleasure. It needed the tightness my wife's best friend's ass could provide. It was crying out for pleasure.

I gripped my shaft in one hand, and with the other, I pulled the tiny pink string running between Michelle's ass-cheeks to the side. I put my cock in place, pointing directly at my wife's best friend's ready asshole. I was about to push when we heard voices through the door.

"Geez, sis, I don't know why you bother." Katie said. "These are not comfortable enough to wear just to wear them."

"Hey, you may have gotten the boobs in the family..." Amanda began.

"I mean seriously, this wouldn't have fit me when I was twelve." Katie interjected.

"Ha Ha." Amanda replied sarcastically, used to having her sister pick on her about her cup size. "What I've learned, sis, is that that kinda thing doesn't matter. I'm with a man that is above that kinda stuff. He loves me for me. He loves me as is."

"Well, sis, that's just great and all, really sweet, but my boyfriend loves those parts of me. Sometimes I think he's only in it for my rack. And my ass. And my pretty face. And my long legs. And my tight ..." Katie stated.

"Okay!" Amanda interrupted, not letting her sister continue. "Well, if he's in it for only that stuff, maybe he's not the right guy for you." Amanda said helpfully.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,925 Followers