Surrounded Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers

"Oh no." Katie replied, "He's definitely the one." she paused before adding, "We're a perfect match. He's got really big hands."

"Eww." Amanda replied. Katie laughed mockingly at her little sister's prudishness.

My big hands were very busy, squeezing and pawing at Michelle's massive rack through her tight blouse as we listened to my wife and her sister talk. I reached down to hold my dick in place, poised to enter Michelle's ass. I began to push at her, trying to force my cock into her tight asshole, when suddenly, Michelle's hand slipped, and her elbow banged against the door.

The voices on the other side of the door stopped.

"Michelle, is that you?" Amanda called out. Michelle looked back at me, regret in her eyes at the noise she made accidently. Her gaze fell as she came to a decision.

"Yeah, I'll be just a sec." she called out to my wife, holding my gaze.

"Okay." Amanda replied. I sighed and stepped back, knowing the relief my throbbing cock needed had been delayed yet again. Angry at being teased yet denied, angry at my wife interrupting me from ass-fucking her best friend. I knew I wasn't thinking clearly, but why couldn't I just cheat on my wife in peace?

I watched Michelle's perfect, nearly bare-ass jiggle as she pulled her jeans back up into place. We both made ourselves presentable. Michelle looked at me, also angry at having been interrupted. She walked over and flushed the toilet, making some noise to cover our tracks. She turned on the sink to continue the act. She then put her hand on the doorknob of the door connecting the bathroom to the bedroom. Taking one last look at me as I moved to the other door, she opened the door to the bedroom, and at the same time, I opened the door into the hallway. I heard the girls start to gab as I escaped down the hall, undetected.

My whole body was on edge as I moved away. I was tense. I was horny. I was worried that this whole thing was gonna fall apart. My wife was alone with the two women I was cheating on her with. Despite both Katie and Michelle's assertions otherwise, my wife was not stupid. Both Katie and Michelle were the type of women that loved dropping hints, who would love to rub it in my wife's face that they were fucking her man. If my wife figured it out, my life as I knew it was over. I would lose my wife, lots of money, my house, the respect I held among others, everything. And I knew Katie was already beginning to suspect something. If Michelle was too brazen, Katie would surely pick up on the clues she was dropping. You could say my wife was naïve, but Katie was familiar with the ways of the world. She knew the depths of depravity sluts like her could get up to. She knew what a true slut was capable of. She knew the tricks. She knew the playbook. So if Michelle was too careless, Katie would figure out everything. And although Amanda finding out could ruin my life, I was far more afraid of Katie's wrath. If I crossed her, there would be hell to pay.

So, even though I tried to unpack and keep my mind on other things, all I could think about was what going on in that room. Not knowing was the worst part. Not being able to see them talking, not knowing whether my secret was in danger, was just terrifying.

I kept one eye on the bedroom door as I kept myself busy. I couldn't focus, both with my nervousness about my whole life falling apart, and also my dick, which just would not go down. Part of me thought about ducking to the other bathroom and relieving the pressure in my balls, but I knew deep down that was a mistake. Neither Katie nor Michelle would like that. But I was literally on edge. I had to do something. I was about to just give up and do the deed when....

BRING BRING BRING!

The phone started reading, startling me from my thoughts. Since the phone was next to me, I picked it up after the first ring.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Yes, is this Matt?" a woman's voice asked.

"Yes. Who is this?" I replied.

"This is Rhonda Pringle. I work with your wife." she replied.

"Oh, yeah, hi." I replied. I knew Rhonda by name. She was my wife's boss at the firm. "What's up?"

"Is Amanda back? I know she was away but I was trying to get a hold of her." Rhonda said.

"Yeah. Just a sec..." I paused, pulling the phone away. "Amanda! It's for you!"

"I'll be right there." she called back. Seconds later, the door to the bedroom opened and Amanda skipped out, hurrying cutely towards the phone. Behind her, Michelle and Katie followed. Michelle looked confident, as if she was entirely in control of the situation, as if all was going to plan. And Katie sauntered out, her eyes fixed on mine, a frown on her face, and I knew the truth immediately.

She knew.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! I handed my wife the phone, but inside, I was falling apart. This was all gonna fall apart. It was over. The party was over. The fun was over. Katie knew I had fucked another woman in her absence. She knew. Her temper was mighty, and I knew she would be beyond furious. She could barely control her emotions as is. She could blow this whole thing up in her fury, and I would be done.

As I contemplated my impending demise caused by my own actions, my own cheating dick, I tried to think of a way out. An escape plan. Maybe Katie didn't know. Maybe I had escaped being caught, but I knew better. Katie was sharp. She no doubt had soused out the truth. But what do I do? What could I do to avoid this all blowing up in my face? There was no possible way I could escape this unscathed, right? There was no crazy plan, no clever explanation. Katie knew, and there would be hell to pay.

I had no idea what I was in for. I had no idea what I would have to do, have to go through, to keep my marriage afloat. I had no idea what I'd have to endure to survive the wrath that was about to unfold.

"You're kidding? I just got back." Amanda said into the phone. I hadn't paid attention to the phone conversation Amanda was having up to this point. I was lost in my thoughts. I looked at Katie, and noticed her studying Michelle, sizing her up. I watched her sneer, as if she thought Michelle didn't measure up to her.

"Rhonda, can it wait? I literally just walked in the door." Amanda whined. Then, Katie was looking at me, holding my gaze, and her fury was communicated through her eyes. She was pissed, more pissed than I had ever seen her. Her eyes were burning a hole in me and her hands were on her hips. And damn she had never looked sexier. God, that anger, that bitchy attitude, and her perfect body, it just fucking did it for me in a deep, unexplainable way. She had never looked angrier, and in that moment, I had never wanted to fuck her more.

"Fine! I'll be there soon. Yeah, I know. I, uh, yeah, I do. Thanks." Amanda hung up the phone. "Well, this is just lovely."

We all looked to Amanda.

"I have to go into work. There was a big break in the case and they need me there." Amanda said, clearly annoyed.

"How long are you gonna be gone? I just got here." Michelle asked.

"I don't know. Probably past dinner." Amanda said. "Sorry, I really wanted to just chill out tonight, Michelle. We'll have to talk later. I have to get ready. Katie, maybe Michelle can give you a ride home, or Matt. Sorry."

"No." Katie replied, her voice barely controlled, her anger barely hidden. "I might hang here. Relax a little bit."

"Oh, uh, okay, whatever." Amanda replied, a bit surprised but unsuspicious.

"I might hang out as well. Maybe ask Matt more advice about boys." Michelle asked.

"Oh, cool. Okay. Yeah, just hang out as long as you want, I guess." Amanda said, blindly trusting of both her sister, and her best friend. And her husband. My wife had no second-thoughts about leaving me alone with two big-titted, filthy sluts. She didn't suspect a thing. "Okay, I've got to get changed."

"I'm sorry you've got to go in, babe." I told her, knowing her presence was the one of the only things standing in the way of Katie's fury.

"Me too, hon." Amanda said, smiling sadly as she headed back to the bedroom to change.

"So, Michelle, this boyfriend of yours... Steve, is it? I've scouted out some of Matt's coworkers, so which Steve did you end up with? The fat one or the sixty year old?" Katie asked, practically dripping with contempt.

"Oh, uh, I think he's relatively new. Trust me, he's not fat, and he's not old." Michelle replied quickly, trying to keep up the act, trying to keep the peace with Katie. I realized that Michelle was treating Katie the same as always. She didn't know about Katie and me. She hadn't figured it out yet. She was just biding her time, waiting to get me alone. Waiting for Katie to leave.

"You know, Katie, I think there's a bus stop down the road. You can get a ride home from there, I'm guessing." Michelle replied.

"My boyfriend bought me a fucking sports car. He bought me huge fucking house. I don't need to ride the bus." Katie replied. "And judging by your car, your boyfriend doesn't like you as much as mine likes me."

"Oh, I'm sure he'll buy me something nice in due time." Michelle replied, looking around the room and glancing at me as she did. "So, call up this boyfriend, I'm sure he'll pick you up." she added, sickeningly sweet.

"Oh, I'm not going..." Katie began.

"Alright guys, I'm going." Amanda interrupted, entering the living room, dressed in her work clothes and carrying her briefcase. "Sorry I gotta go, hon. I'll call you once I figure out when I'm gonna get home."

"Okay, dear." I said, giving her a peck on the lips. But I was so distracted that I could barely focus on her. The tension was building between Michelle and Katie, and I knew it would explode as soon as Amanda left. "See you later."

"Bye guys." Amanda said, maintaining a positive attitude despite her annoyance at having to leave.

"Bye." Michelle replied. Katie remained silent. Seconds later, the door clicked shut, and Amanda zoomed away, off to work for the rest of the day, leaving me alone, with Katie and Michelle.

The room was silent, and the tension was clear to all three of us. Katie looked at me and Michelle, and Michelle looked between Katie and myself. I was looking back between the two, unsure of what would happen next. Finally, the silence was broken.

"You seriously fucked this skank?!" Katie screamed out, causing us both to jump.

"Uh..." I stammered. Michelle was confused.

"Wait, what?" she asked, stepping back.

"I'm not stupid, you dumb bitch!" Katie replied, sneering at her. "You made it fucking obvious! My sister might be too stupid to notice, but I'm not!"

Michelle was taken aback that Katie had figured it out, that she had sussed out the truth. Her confident attitude had vanished. She looked like she was about to deny it, when finally, she let the veneer drop.

"Alright, bitch. That's right. I did fuck Matt. And it was incredible." Michelle replied, her attitude going from perky and peppy to silky and evil. "And what are you going to do about it? Tell Amanda? That's fine, then I'll have him all to myself."

"Is that right? Do you really think that's what's gonna happen? Are you sure?" Katie said, moving towards Michelle, on the offensive. Katie approached, like a lawyer badgering a witness on the stand, and Michelle stepped back.

Michelle stepped back, her eyebrows scrunched, as if trying to figure out what Katie was hinting at. This went on for a few moments, as Katie looked down at Michelle smugly. Then, it clicked.

"You fucked Matt too." Michelle whispered.

"That's right bitch! I got to him first. I did all the legwork. I corrupted him. I took him, and made him mine! I made him into a sex-crazed beast. You just got my sloppy seconds. You swooped in once I was gone, when he was easy pickings." Katie said, looking at me. "I turned him into an animal. He's the monster I created. I should have known he would need to slake his hunger."

"How could you fuck this slut? She's just a huge bitch." Michelle replied, turning to me. I was silent and wide-eyed, unsure of what to do without pissing either of them off.

"I, I, I..." I stammered.

"Don't think you're getting out of this scot-free, Matt." Katie said. "I told you to keep it in your pants while I was gone. There are consequences to fucking the first whore who waves her tits in your face that's not me."

"Mmm, I did a lot more than that. He wasn't that easy to bring down." Michelle replied, unwittingly defending me. "I had to do just as much work as you did."

"No you fucking didn't, slut." Katie said. "I stole him behind my sister's back. You picked him off as he was waiting with blue-balls. All that cum he gave to you was meant for me."

"Hmm, that's not what he was saying to me. He was saying his cum belongs to me now. Not anyone else." Michelle replied.

"Is that right? Hm, a man will tell a terrible lay anything just to end things. Right Matt?" Katie said.

"Oh, trust me honey, it was no lie. I own his dick now." Michelle replied.

"You rented his dick for the week! The owner has returned, and she's kicking you to the curb." Katie said.

"He may have fucked you first, but if he was truly satisfied with you, he wouldn't have fucked me." Michelle replied.

"Bitch, I was a thousand miles way. That's the only way you had a shot with him. And, look at you, bitch. You've got nothing on me." Katie replied, standing tall.

"Well, he was telling me my ass was the greatest thing he had ever felt." Michelle replied confidently. "But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you, you fucking ice-queen?"

"Oh, honey," Katie said condescendingly, "I've been doing anal since I was 16. And besides, Matt is more of a tit-man anyway. So, why would he go with you when he could have these?" Katie said, cupping her giant breasts.

"Hey, yours might be bigger, but my DD's are nothing to sneeze at." Michelle replied, squeezing her rack confidently.

"Ha! DD's. I could spit out the window and hit a girl with DD's. Now EE's, those are something special." Katie replied.

"Well, he never mentioned your tits when he was fucking my ass! He was too busy squeezing mine." Michelle said.

"Well, he never mentioned your ass when he was squeezing my tits an hour ago." Katie replied.

"And he didn't mention your tits when he was about to fuck my ass ten minutes ago." Michelle argued.

"But it's not your ass he's staring at right now, is it?" Katie rebuked. Both women turned to look at me. I looked up.

"So, Matt, which do you prefer?" Katie began, "Michelle's favorite body part, her own butthole, or my huge, massive soft, perky, tits?"

"Do you prefer the tightest, tiniest, sexiest hole that squeezes the cum out of your cock, or her overinflated, no-doubt-to-be-saggy-in-five years tits?" Michelle replied.

I was frozen watching these two argue. I didn't know what to say. I opened my mouth to speak.

"Uh..." I began.

"You know, there's no fucking argument." Katie interrupted. "This is a ridiculous conversation. This fucking princess doesn't know half of what I do."

"You wanna bet?" Michelle replied, turning to face Katie again.

"Name it and I've done it." Katie dared her.

"Fine!" Michelle replied. "You done a three-way?"

"Ha!" Katie replied. "The real question is how many three-ways have I done. You?"

"Yeah. A ton. I did one like a month ago." Michelle answered. "You done a black guy?"

"Yeah. A bunch of times." Katie answered.

"Ha. I've done more than simply a 'a bunch'." Michelle replied quickly.

"Good for you." Katie snarled.

"You fucked a girl? Like, one-on-one. Not in a threesome" Michelle asked.

"Honey, a slut like me doesn't get very far without eating some pussy." Katie stated.

"Yeah, that's true." Michelle agreed.

"Hon, this is the basics. I hope this stuff isn't the nastiest shit you've done, cause then you're a nun compared to me." Katie said with a laugh. Michelle paused, wracking her brain. Then, something popped into her mind.

"I gave my cousin a blowjob when at my graduation party." Michelle said proudly.

"I'm fucking my brother-in-law." Katie responded obviously.

"But technically, he's not..." Michelle said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Katie said, waving her off.

"Think my ex-boyfriend's Dad got more action in my dorm room with me than he did." Michelle said.

"You think you're the first woman to do that?" Katie asked.

"His dad was an abstinence advisor at the local church." Michelle responded. Katie paused and nodded, her anger momentarily dissipating.

"Not bad, not bad." Katie admitted. "One time, I convinced this young, hot youth pastor to eat my asshole."

"Really?" Michelle responded with a nod, kind of impressed. "Check this out. I fucked the prom king on prom night in the prom queen's bed."

"That's... pretty good." Katie said, "One time, I convinced my best friend in high school's dad to give me half of her college fund so he could play with my tits. Guess who went from the Ivy league to the community college!" Katie said with a laugh.

"Okay, that is actually pretty awesome." Michelle admitted. "What'd you spend it on?"

"Clothes. Diamonds. Underwear. It always turned me on, all the money he made working overtime to pay for college for his sweet little daughter paid for the tiny string running between the cheeks off my hot ass." Katie said wistfully.

"Oh, I got a good one. I convinced this one guy to give me a winning lottery ticket for one night with me." Michelle said.

"How much was it worth?" Katie asked.

"It was only like ten grand." Michelle answered. Katie nodded, impressed.

I watched this interaction, frozen in place, watching them compete to see who the bigger slut was. But as this went on, the tone of the conversation softened slightly and became less harsh, and it seemed as if they were just trading notes now. I watched as this continued.

"How did I not know you were such a skank?" Katie asked. "I have a pretty good eye for this thing."

"Trust me, the best way to get close to a guy is to be the peppy, perky, friendly girly girl. Women don't suspect a thing as when I talk to their man, and their men don't know they're gonna fuck me till it's too late to escape." Michelle explained.

"I don't mess with any of that bullshit. I play fast and hard. When I set my sights on you, you know it and you can't stop it." Katie explained. She paused then added. "When did you fuck him? This last week, right, cause I know he wasn't doing you while I was around. There's no way he had any ammo left."

"Yeah, as soon as you and Amanda left, I came over and fucked his brains out." Michelle explained.

"You couldn't even wait twelve hours?" Katie asked annoyed, looking at me. I stammered, unable to react, but Michelle spoke up,

"Well, you can't really blame him. I was pretty irresistible." Michelle said coyly.

"Uh, trust me bitch, with the way you dress, I sincerely doubt that." Katie sniped back, her tone getting snottier again.

"Well, just because I don't dress like a high-class hooker doesn't mean I don't look damn good." Michelle replied. "It didn't take long. I just slipped out of my clothes, went into the hot tub in my underwear, and soon, I had him drinking Amanda's favorite wine off my pussy."

"What?" Katie asked, confused.

"That's my signature move, babe. I take some wine, pour it down my stomach, so it runs down my belly, and my pussy, and my asshole, and into a guy's mouth. The flavor is... intoxicating." Michelle explained proudly.

"Uh, I don't know why you put up with all that bullshit, Matt." Katie said, glancing at me. "You want to know what my move is? Making men cum... harder than they've ever cum before...in my vagina. Or in my mouth. Or on my tits. Or in my ass."

"Katie, you have no elegance. You should take a few lessons from me. See how it's done." Michelle asked.

"Bitch, I don't need to learn any of your stupid moves, like your dumb wine trick." Katie stated.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers
1...34567...11