Surrounded Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,919 Followers

Katie's lips met mine in a fiery kiss. Her tongue met mine as her soft lips pressed against mine. As me and my sister-in-law made out, Michelle kept herself busy. I felt her lips attach to my neck, sucking at my flesh as my mouth was busy with Katie. Katie moved in front of me, trying to box Michelle out, but Michelle wasn't having it. She kept one of her hands against my back, keeping a firm grip as she sucked at my neck. Katie wrapped her arms around my neck possessively as our kiss became deeper. My sister-in-law's tongue mashed against mine as we swapped spit. Her moans echoed in my mouth, as my grunts no doubt did with her. This was a long-awaited, full-on, no boundaries, separated-for-a-week-and-desperate-for-rough-sex kinda kiss. We could have fallen completely into the passion, the need of this nasty kiss, at least until we were suddenly pulled apart.

"Aaah!" Katie called out. As my eyes opened, I realized Michelle had taken a handful of Katie's hair and yanked it back. Katie's head was forced back, pulled back as Michelle became aggressive. Before I could react, Michelle took Katie's place, jamming her tongue down my throat. Michelle's tongue coiled around mine as her soft lips pressed into me, eager to out-kiss Katie. She pressed her body against mine, my cock pressing into her belly, her huge, bra-clad breasts pressing into my chest. Like before, I could have fallen completely into the passion, but the instant before I could, we were once again interrupted.

"Uh uh, you want to play dirty, bitch, then let's play dirty." Katie snarled, with a firm grip on Michelle's hair as she forced her back, away from me. Katie forced her back and pushed her onto my bed. Quick like a cat, she spun and grabbed me firmly by the cock. Putting her other hand on my chest, she turned and guided me towards the bed, shoving me onto it, next to Michelle. The bed bounced, and once I finally got my bearings, I realized Katie was on her knees, between my legs. As I started to sit up, I felt her fingers curl around my cock. She grabbed it and pointed it towards her mouth, giving me a few short strokes in the process. Finally, looking up at me, holding my gaze with hers, her eyes filled with a mixture of anger, lust, and need, she opened her mouth, and I once again felt her warm breath on the tip of my cock. Her face descended, and finally, blessedly, her mouth surrounded my dick.

"Aaaahh! Fuck yes!" I groaned loudly. Finally, after so much build up, I was finally receiving some much needed relief. I looked down as Katie was hard at work. I loved the way her smooth, glossy lips looked when they were wrapped around my meaty dick. I loved the way she could so smoothly take the majority of my dick in her sexy mouth, down her tight throat. I loved the way her cheeks hollowed as she sucked me, really letting me know she was sucking my cock hard. I loved the way her tight throat squeezed me in just the right way that, along with the suction in her mouth, was trying to draw the cum from deep in my balls.

I looked past Katie to the mirror behind her. It was a thrilling sight. Me, sitting up on the bed, and a slut in front of me, on her knees, her head bobbing in my lap. And it was clear to anyone who saw this image that the woman in front of me was indeed a slut. Just one look at her smooth, velvety skin, so exposed by her tiny underwear. Her small, lacy bra. Her teeny-tiny thong, which disappeared between her round, firm ass cheeks. Her massive breasts, so big they could be seen from behind her. Her long, lustrous, sexy hair. And the way she sucked cock... these were not the dainty lunges of the average housewife. This was a deep, wet, nasty blowjob, the nasty ones you would see in porn, not on a marital bed. This was the type of blowjob that could only be performed by a true slut.

And I also noticed by looking at the mirror, that Michelle was not just waiting around. Noting where I was looking, she got on her knees, facing the mirror, and peeled her bra off, exposing her massive breasts to me once again. She let her hands drop to her side, holding my eyes with hers, showing off her massive, perky breasts and throbbing nipples. She tossed her bra away and curled up next to me.

"Mmm, enjoy it babe." Michelle moaned out, grabbing my head, holding it against her large, soft breasts, bringing my mouth to one of her hard nipples. "Enjoy this whore sucking you off. This is just the warm up. Get ready for the main course."

Letting me lose myself in her soft breasts, she pulled me back till the back of my head hit the bed. She pulled herself away and knee-walked over me, getting into position by straddling my face. I was looking down at Katie inhaling my cock, but once Michelle straddled my head, my gaze was drawn upwards as Michelle pulled her thong the side and I was looking straight towards Michelle's bare, dripping cunt. Michelle began to lean forward, towards my cock. As she moved, her pussy brushed against my face. Her amazing scent and taste hit me immediately, and I had to have more. I reached up, palmed both of her firm, round ass cheeks, gave them a firm squeeze and leaned upward, rubbing my face against her wet cunt.

For a minute I just did that, rubbing my face against her, letting her juices cover my face. I pulled back for a moment, and looked down. Michelle's head was near my pulsing dick. She was looking for room to maneuver, to get in on the action, but her rival was having all the fun. Katie was still doing her magic, and God it felt good. Her mouth, her lips, her tongue, it was just magic. This woman was an expert at sucking cock. She just kept diving deep, burying my entire cock in her throat, letting her warm spit cover my shaft. I was amazed she could breathe as she choked herself on my dick.

Just as I thought that, Katie pulled back and breathed in deeply, air running across my wet cock as she did so. Katie looked up at me and smiled wickedly, but this didn't last too long. Michelle seized the moment, seizing the opportunity to get in on the action, planting her wet mouth around my pulsing, spit-covered dick.

"Aaah, fuck!" I grunted, the feeling of the new mouth on my dick surprising yet welcome. Michelle's method was different. Katie's method of blowing was about forming, a tight wet seal with her mouth and sucking as hard as possible, her tongue smooth, firm, and untamed. Wild. Michelle was more methodical, her tongue coiling, sinewy, wet, firm, and insistent, trying to draw the cum from my balls. Michelle was soon working her magic, her smooth lips, her firm tongue licking around the tip of my cock, teasing me, bringing me close to the edge.

"Don't think you get to hog all of it, bitch." Katie snarled. Before I could think, Katie's open mouth surrounded my balls.

"Aaah!" I called out, the feeling of Katie sucking and licking my married balls while Michelle cared for my shaft was shockingly pleasurable. For a fleeting moment, I reveled in arrogance. I felt like a fucking man. Having two busty, gorgeous sluts pleasuring me, competing to pleasure me better. I felt like the king on the throne, sluts eager to gain my sole affection. It felt... incredible.

My head fell back as I breathed deeply in pleasure. As I did, Michelle's scent hit me again as her juices dripped onto my face. I tried to relax and enjoy the pleasure of Michelle's wet mouth and Katie's smooth tongue running across my balls, but Michelle's juices were driving me mad. Finally, her scent overwhelmed me, and I had no choice but to dive in and feast.

I leaned up and attached my open mouth onto Michelle's dripping pussy, my tongue diving inside of her. My tongue was busy, entering her small, tight cunt, gathering her dripping juices into my mouth. Her puffy lips spread around my tongue as I licked her.

"Gnnnghhh!" Michelle moaned in pleasure around my cock. I ran my tongue around her cunt before I moved up and flicked at her clit, causing her to grunt in pleasure. But it wasn't until I nibbled at her clit that she really began to squeal in pleasure.

"Hmmmmnnn!" she groaned, burying my cock completely in her throat as she squealed in pleasure, her saliva dripping down my balls into Katie's sucking mouth. Michelle kept my cock buried completely in her throat for an eternity as I licked, until finally, she pulled her mouth away. My cock was covered in the two slut's combined spit. Michelle glanced back at me and smiled wickedly, her eyes heavy with lust. Then, she leaned down ran her lips up one side of my cock. She went up and down my cock, her smooth lips on one side of it, leaving the other side open. Katie took the message, and she ran her tongue from my full sack up to my shaft. She ran her tongue up the other side, running it all the way to the tip. She then gave the tip of my cock a soft kiss before copying Michelle, running her soft, glossy lips along the other side of my cock, sucking at the shaft like Michelle was.

My head fell back in pleasure. The sensation was incredible. I now had two sluts using their mouths on my shaft at the same time, two pairs of plump, soft lips sucking at my shaft, soaking it with spit, pleasuring it with their mouths. My pre-cum was bubbling from the tip, and they would alternate gathering the beads of cum leaking from it. These two sluts, these two rivals, united in sucking me off, it was bliss.

Katie was the first one to pull away, leaving my cock to Michelle. She jumped onto the bed, and moved close to my face.

SPANK!

"Move, bitch! It's my turn." Katie said, slapping Michelle's ass. Michelle complied as she resumed inhaling my shaft in earnest, moving her torso to the side, freeing me from my blissful prison between her legs. But my freedom didn't last long, as no sooner was Michelle's crotch was gone that Katie took her place, kneeling above my face, facing my feet.

I looked up as Katie began to extricate herself from her bra, reaching back to unsnap it. Katie undid the bra and tossed it away, revealing her bare chest to me once more. From my angle below her, I could see the bottom of her massive breasts, seeing the smooth round shape of these fleshy masses, and the hard nipples pointing outward. I looked at Michelle, and as she was sucking my cock, she was checking out Katie's insane rack, as transfixed as I was. Katie reached down and peeled her thong to the side, revealing her dripping wet cunt to me.

"Eat." she commanded simply. Needing no further urging, I dove upward, sliding my firm tongue into her needy pussy.

"Aaah fuck! That's it!" Katie groaned out. She drove my head into the bed and ground her sweet cunt against me, swiveling her hips as she rubbed herself against me. My tongue flicked at her, gathering her equally tasty juices. Her pussy ground against my open mouth. And her cunt was positively dripping. I didn't have to do much for her to fill my mouth with her sweet juices. And the sensation of being forced to eat this slut's cunt, my wife's older sister's cunt, was just incredible.

"God, I've needed this." Katie moaned out.

I felt Michelle bob on my cock a bit more, my cock hard as fucking concrete. I think she sensed I was on edge again, because she pulled back, letting my drool covered cock plop out of my mouth, onto my stomach.

"God, Katie, I know I said it before, but you're boobs are just fucking perfect." Michelle said, gasping to regain her breath as she stared at Katie's rack. Katie sat up straight, so that I could feel her firm ass cheeks against my face as I slurped at her juices. Katie brought her elbows up and pushed her breasts together, ballooning them forward, making them look gigantic.

"Mmm, I know they are." Katie purred, swiveling her hips slowly as I ate at her. "And now you know why I am so fucking good at getting laid? I can be the bitchiest, nastiest cunt that I can be, and it doesn't matter. People still want to fuck me. People still want my body. Men... women. I can be the most disagreeable little cunt in the world, I can treat someone like shit, and they would still give anything just to squeeze my tits. So, why bother with the bullshit, right? Why bother being nice, when I can just be direct, and super bitchy, and get exactly why I want every time? Especially when it's so much more fun this way. Look at Matt, here. Oh, fuck, that's it! I am as bitchy as ever and I treat his precious wife like garbage, and now he's here eating my sweet cunt. And doing a very good job of it. "

Michelle watched, transfixed, as Katie cupped her tits and pointed them at her.

"And look at you, Michelle. I've treated you like shit. I've been a raging cunt to you every chance I get. You have no reason to like me, but here you are, drooling at my massive tits. I told you earlier I've fucked a lot of girls, and that might not be entirely true. You'd be amazed at what some women will do to get a peek at the goods. The scenarios they'll dream up just to get me naked. They'll do just... about... anything. Oh, fuck Matt, that's good!" Katie squealed. "Anyway, the stories are all the same. Most women beat around the bush, play their little bullshit games. I cut through the crap. I force the issue, and soon enough, their hands are on my tits and their tongues are in my pussy. I don't have to do any work whatsoever. I just lie back and let girls worship me. I'm the type of girl that straight girls fantasize about when they want to hook up with a girl. They know I'm a bitch, a total whore, but I'm so nasty hot that they still want to do me. Tongue a little deeper, Matt."

I complied, digging my tongue deeper into her cunt, gathering as much of her sweet juices from her tight cunt into my open mouth.

"So I look at you Michelle, and I know you're no different." Katie said. Michelle was looking at her, mouth slightly open as she unconsciously stroked my cock as she listened. "You dislike me, you fucking hate me, but deep down, you fucking idolize me, don't you? You always have, even when you and Amanda were in college together. I was your best friend's cooler, hotter older sister. The one you secretly would rather be friends with, deep down. While you guys were studying and chasing boys in the dorm, you dreamed of hanging out with me and seeing what real adult women did with their free time. You probably dreamed of us going out to clubs together, changing clothes together, trying on skimpy dresses. Or maybe going shopping together, and trying on slutty clothes. Or maybe going to the gym, and changing in the locker room. Basically any excuse to see my tits, in a totally platonic, non-sexual way. Right? You hated how bitchy I was, you resented how popular I was, but you admired how sexy I was."

"I should have seen it. I didn't know you were a little slut in the making. I didn't think twice about you, to be honest. But even after all your adventures, all the other girls you screwed over, after all the cocks you've sucked, you still wouldn't turn down a roll in the sheets with me. I mean, for me, the pussy I've eaten has been a means to end. I don't particularly seek it out. Like I said, most of the time, it finds me. I'm more of a 'strictly dickly' kind of girl." Katie said, still scrubbing her pussy on my face. I was now flicking her pulsing clit with my tongue. "But I'm guessing you do it for the fun of it, right?"

"No." Michelle said quietly, looking unsure at what Katie was getting at.

"I'm not typically wrong about these kinds of things." Katie began. "Oh fuck, that's it! Um, you might be good at this, at fucking men, Michelle, but I'm better. Your bullshit methods are all well and good, but you're unfocused. You waste time. You play when you should take. You have potential, dear, but you don't match up to me. You know that, deep down. And that's why you fucking idolize me."

"What? You don't know what you're talking about." Michelle snarled, jacking my dick fiercely. I was still focused on eating Katie out, trying to make her cum, grunting into it when Michelle took me close to the edge but never over.

"Oh, is that right?" Katie asked, "So you don't want to rub your face against my giant rack?"

"What? No, of course not." Michelle replied, glancing at Katie's massive fault-line of cleavage.

"Really?" Katie asked with a raised eyebrow. "You're saying you don't want to give these a little squeeze? C'mon, they're so big and firm. They are built to be squeezed. And they are so soft. You could rest you head on them and drown in softness. And these nipples are just dying to be sucked on. C'mon, what's the harm? All I want you to do is humble yourself and admit the truth. Then we can really get back to business."

"Keep dreaming." Michelle snarled.

"You're so proud. So stubborn, such an independent woman. You criticized me, my methods, but you know my ways are effective. Don't you? Cause you've fallen victim to it too. Right?" Katie asked.

"No." Michelle gasped. Her hand slowed down on my cock.

"You hate me, but you want to fuck me." Katie stated. She reached towards Michelle, fingers extended.

"No." Michelle repeated.

"It's okay, Michelle. Admit it." Katie said softly. Her fingers curled into Michelle's hair.

"No." Michelle said, unable to fight her off.

"It's okay, Michelle." Katie said. "Come to me."

With that, Katie pulled Michelle forward by the back of the head. With no resistance, Katie plunged Michelle face-first into her immense cleavage. I was pulled from my task and looked up, watching Michelle plunge into Katie's huge breasts. I heard the soft purr deep in Michelle's throat.

In the battle of superiority, Katie had seemed to have landed the first blow.

"I told you, bitch." Katie said, her harsh tone returning to the surface. She wrapped her hands around Michelle's head and smothered her face in her massive breasts. Katie used her elbows to once again force her breasts outward.

Michelle was clearly very comfortable in this position. She was scrubbing her own face into Katie's magnificent flesh. Her hands slid up Katie's sides and arrived at her chest, squeezing my sister-in-law's massive breasts firmly as she immersed her face in the soft skin.

I had paused in my eating out of Katie to watch this scene unfold. I was shocked. Shocked at how Michelle just crumbled at the sight of Katie's rack and her iron will. I knew Katie was tough, but I thought Michelle was more capable than that. Stronger than that, to be so enraptured so easily just seemed almost out of character. I thought she was stronger than this. No, I knew she was stronger than this. She was smart. She was clever. She wouldn't get this dumbfounded this easily. Unless, this was some play on her part. Some clever maneuver to let Katie think she had won, when Michelle was in fact planning her next move. Michelle was clever enough to pull something like that, and Katie might be arrogant enough to believe her plan would work. This had to be the truth. It had to.

Shrugging off this thought, I went back to work, nibbling at Katie's clit. I let my tongue run around it, playing with it but not driving her over the edge. I dug my tongue back into her gooey wet cunt, gathering her sweetness again.

So now, Katie was being serviced in two ways, me eating her cunt as Michelle played with her boobs. Michelle was squeezing away at Katie's jugs, immersing her hands in the soft flesh. Michelle's mouth was open and she was running her firm tongue across Katie's smooth, abundant breast flesh. Michelle licked all over, soaking Katie's tits with her spit, until her tongue reached Katie's hard nipples and began to lick and flick at her rubbery nipples. This went on for a few moments before, finally, Michelle dove in fully, opening her mouth and taking Katie's nipple in her mouth. As Michelle began to suck at Katie's nipple, Katie spoke up.

"Hmmm, look at you, sucking my titties. You talk such a big game, but now you're here, and it's you pleasuring me. It's me getting all the pleasure, and you doing all the work. So, who's the big, bad slut now, bitch!" Katie said arrogantly at the younger woman sucking her tits. Katie was clearly enjoying this spot of domination over Michelle, as her cunt was dripping like crazy, and her swiveling hips became more energetic.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,919 Followers
1...56789...11