Surrounded Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was attacking Katie's nipple, worshiping the hard nipple with her tongue, devouring it in her mouth. Michelle moved forward, crawling over me so she could get better leverage at Katie's nipple. As Michelle moved closer, she let one hand drop down and used the other to forcing as much of Katie's breast into her mouth. I suddenly felt a hand snake around my cock. I felt this hand guiding my cock upwards, and I felt the tip of it brush against the outside of a pussy. Above me, Michelle's eyes slid up and met Katie's gaze. Suddenly, Michelle's eyes flashed a look victory at Katie, and at the same time bit down on Katie's juicy nipple.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Katie screamed out, in a mixture of pain and pleasure. At that same moment, I felt some pressure on my cock, as I realized I would finally, blessedly, be balls-deep in a pussy momentarily. But of course, it was not meant to be.

"I don't think so, bitch." Katie growled out. In a flash, she realized what was going on. Before Michelle could sink my cock into her cunt, Katie jumped forward, grabbing a hold of Michelle's hair again.

"Aaah! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Michelle called out in pain as Katie gripped her hair. Jerking at her hair hard, Katie pulled Michelle away, forcing her to the other side of the bed, next to me, on her side. Rubbing her sore head, Michelle got on her hands and knees and looked at Katie with a wicked smile.

"I can't believe you almost fell for that, you fucking dumb slut!" Michelle said. To my surprise, Katie smiled.

"Pretty good. Definitely not bad." Katie said with an impressed nod.

"You're not that hard, Katie. All I have to do is flatter you a bit, and you'd fall for anything." Michelle said mockingly, getting on her knees, exposing the whole expanse of her firm, hot body to us again.

"If you want to tell yourself you didn't enjoy that, that's up to you." Katie accused.

"Hey, I didn't say it was bad. I'm not going to pass up the chance to rub my face on a pair of giant tits." Michelle said confidently. "And besides, I love tricking dumb sluts into showing me their boobs." she added, attempting to take the advantage in this power struggle.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed it, cause that's all you'll be getting for a while." Katie said, crawling forward over me. "While you're remembering how good my tits felt, I'll be too busy fucking Matt, here."

"Well, I hope you hurry up." I called out impatiently. "You sluts have been teasing me all day. If you guys don't stop fucking around with each other, then you guys are gonna make me have to fuck my wife."

Both sluts smiled wickedly, almost proudly, but it was Katie who spoke up.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll take care of you." Katie purred. "And Michelle will just sit to the side and watch while I'm cumming like crazy on your married cock. Let her learn a few things."

Katie's lithe body crawled smoothly down the bed, giving me a perfect view of her smooth round ass. She reached my crotch and turned to face me, pulling her hair back over her shoulders as she did. She straddled my dick and looked at me, reaching down to place my stiff dick in place, poised outside her cunt. Michelle sat on her knees, watching this happen, waiting for the chance to make her move but ceding this moment to Katie.

"It's been a long week." Katie panted, holding back. "My body needs satisfaction. I hope you're up for it."

With that, Katie forced herself down, and finally, after a week's separation, my dick began to enter my sister-in-law's tight cunt. The tip parted her lips, spreading her tight cunt around my dick. Her cunt seemed extra tight today, and entrance to it seemed much tougher than usual. It seemed that week without made her more primed and ready for sex.

Katie flexed and shimmied, forcing more of my cock into her. The tip was soon smothered in warm, wet softness.

"AHH! That's it!" I gasped.

"MMMmmmmmmm." Katie groaned. Katie kept swiveling her hips, and finally finding the right angle, she forced more and more of my shaft into her. Soon, I was halfway in, halfway buried insider her, and she kept going.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah Katie, it's so good." I grunted out. I was frozen in place as her ass hit my hips, and I was one again buried inside her.

"FUCK!" Katie screamed out, the mere insertion of my dick almost enough to get her off. She began to flex her cunt around my shaft, driving us both wild. "I could cum just doing this!" she gasped out.

Her normally super-tight cunt was now crazy tight, and she felt wetter than she ever had felt before. I looked up at her, and my hands were drawn like magnets to her massive breasts. My hands slapped against her silky flesh and I immersed my hands in her soft breasts once again.

"God damn! These are perfect!" I grunted out, squeezing her huge, perky breasts firmly. I tweaked her nipples in my fingers. Katie was flexing her butt, squeezing her cunt around my pulsing meat.

"Hnnnnnggghhhhhh!" Katie grunted. Simply having my cock inside her was driving her crazy. She was simply grinding on me, her hips and butt sliding on my lap as she tightened herself around me. She was really turned on. Her juices were dripping onto my balls.

"You like that cock?" I asked, my fingers digging into her giant breasts.

"Mmm, yeah, babe! I fucking love it! I need it! I need it! MMMMMMmmm!" Katie groaned, closing her eyes as a small shiver went through her. Her cunt spasmed around me as an orgasm passed through her. It was a small one, simply taking a little of the edge of. Not one of her patented screaming, cursing, house-shaking orgasms that could wake the neighbors. Her tightening pussy nearly got me off, but I was able to ride the wave and escape exploding in her tight snatch. Finally, Katie relaxed, a bit of the pressure off, and she opened her eyes.

She looked down at me, and her typical sneer returned to her lips.

"You're not done yet, Matt. Not by a long shot!" she said.

"I know it." I replied, still molesting her huge boobs as she spoke. Katie turned to the watching Michelle.

"You ready, bitch? Ready to watch what real fucking is all about?" Katie sneered at Michelle.

"Let's see it, whore!" Michelle replied. Katie looked down at me. She reached down and dug her nails into my chest firmly, which reminded me that despite her lust, despite her blatant horniness, she was still angry at me. She still planned to punish me.

Katie's ass rose from my lap, air once again hitting my wet, juice-covered shaft. Her hips and ass rose smoothly like a finely tuned instrument. I watched as more and more of my thick shaft appeared from within her small, tiny, stretched to the brim pussy. And just as she rose so the only part of me left in her was the thick tip of my cock, she grabbed my gaze again. With lust in her eyes, she drove herself down, her ass wumphing into my lap.

"Hgnnn!" I grunted out, her tight pussy smothering my dick again. Then she repeated the motion, going up......... then down. Up...... then down. Up..... then down. Up... then down. Up, then down. Up and down.

She was building up momentum like a freight train. Her bouncing ass started slow then built up speed, going slightly faster and faster. And as soon as she gained enough speed, got her lithe body in motion, she brought the hammer down.

WUMPH! Katie's ass slammed into my lap.

"Fuck!" I grunted out.

WUMPH! WUMPH! WUMPH! WUMPH! WUMPH!

My hands gripped her massive melons as Katie started riding me. Her round ass slammed into my thighs with a meaty slap as she did so. She was riding me like she was trying to break me. I was a disobedient, untamed animal, and she was breaking me in, domesticating me, trying to make me the perfect, ideal stud for her to fuck.

"Fucking shit, Katie!" I grunted out. There was no gentleness. No preciousness or daintiness. Katie got right to the rough fucking. I wouldn't have expected anything else from her.

Katie's ass drove into my thighs. WUMPH! WUMPH! WUMPH! She was building up a sexy sheen of sweat as I gripped her jiggling tits as she rode me.

She was riding me as if trying to prove a point. As if trying to prove she was the best. She was trying to show Michelle what she was capable of. She was trying to show Michelle she could out-fuck me, fuck me better than Michelle ever could.

"I'm gonna fuck you till you can't fucking walk! FUCK!" Katie grunted out, "And that's not your punishment, Matt. That's just for fun!"

Katie's ass kept slamming into me as her huge tits bounced in my palms. Michelle was studying us, watching Katie's body as she rode me. Watching Katie's top-tier ass flex and bounce. Watching her breasts bouncing and jiggling. As Katie's pace sped up, my hands slid to her sides to hold on tight. As I did so, Michelle replaced my hand on Katie's massive right breast, squeezing it lightly as she curled up near her. Michelle leaned close to Katie and spoke up.

"This ain't nothing, bitch!" Michelle spoke up. "Me and Matt got up to much nastier shit when you were out of the picture."

"I fucking doubt that." Katie replied.

"You just take his cum, like a cheap fucking whore. I was his perfect slutty fucking wife!" Michelle began. "Not his cheap slut like you are. I gave him everything. Everything he could want. I cooked. I cleaned. I gave him every hole he wanted. And bitch, I gave him a womb for his future children. Top that, bitch!" Michelle dared. Katie turned and smiled.

"Where do you think most of his cum is going, slut?" Katie asked. "When I fuck, I go all the way and make it really nasty. He might have squirted a few loads of cum in you, but he's filled me to the brim with his married cum. I could be pregnant now!" Katie stated. For a second, Katie slowed down. Her face suddenly became thoughtful, and she turned to look at me as a thought hit her. She looked down at me as we both started to think the same thing. "Well, that would explain why my boobs feel bigger than usual." she said quietly. I looked at her, and she looked at me, as we both realized her truth.

Holy Fuck! I couldn't believe it.

"Oh my God." she said, suddenly knowing the truth, as I did. Neither of us needed proof. We both knew. And it was at that realization that she suddenly sped up.

Katie resumed her frantic bouncing as Michelle looked on angrily, furious that Katie was one step ahead. But she gathered herself and went back on the attack.

"Warm him up, slut!" Michelle said. "Warm him up for me! Cum all over that cock! Get it all wet and gooey so it slides up my ass!"

"Uhh, fuck you bitch!" Katie screamed as she drove herself into me. "This is none of that warm-up shit! This is the main fucking course! As it should be! Me taking all the dick! You on the sidelines! FUCK YES! If you and I went on a double-date, I'd fuck both my date and yours, and you'd be in the corner, rubbing yourself off, AAAAHHH!"

Michelle's annoyance transformed into anger as she slid her hand up Katie's body and tugged once again at her lustrous brown hair. But the affect was not as Michelle intended.

"FUCK YES! PULL HARDER BITCH! You can't stop me, whore!" Katie screamed out. It was clear Katie did not mind it rough. She clearly didn't mind a slight bit of hair-pulling. I looked up at her. Katie's eyes were closed and her teeth were bared as she seethed with pleasure. Michelle had a tight grip on her hair, and I was surprised to see Michelle tug at Katie's hair a bit harder, helping pleasure the bitch she so hated.

"AAAAAHHH! YESSSSS!" Katie squealed. Her cunt quivered as she kept bouncing, up and down, driving me insane. "Spank me!" Katie gasped. "Spank my ass!"

Michelle looked up at the bouncing slut in front of her then maneuvered herself to a better position, directly behind Katie. Still maintaining a firm grip on Katie's hair, Michelle reared back with her other hand and...

SPANK!

"UGHHHHHHH! YESSSSSSS!" Katie grunted, this slight pain caused by Michelle an intense pleasure for her. This sex was about her. She was getting pleasured in multiple ways by me and Michelle. Right now, she was the star of this threesome.

SPANK!

"AHHHH! FUCK YEAH!" Katie screamed out as Michelle slapped her firm ass again. Katie's pace increased. Sweat was dripping from her naked body as she rode my dick. Katie reached back and swept her hair out of Michelle's grip.

"Help me!" Katie gasped. "Help me fuck him harder! I need to fuck him harder!"

Michelle looked at Katie curiously as the older slut's speed bounced faster. Then, she slid her hands onto Katie's back, just above her ass as she bounced on top of me. Michelle leaned forward, getting a little above Katie, then, using her arms, she helped force Katie downward as she bounced, using her own arm strength combined with Katie's driving ass to fuck my cock as hard as possible.

"Holy fuck!" I screamed out.

"That's it, bitch! That's it!" Katie squealed in approval, now fucking me harder than I had ever been fucked.

"You like this, whore?!" Michelle asked. "You like this! I don't want to help you, cunt. I just want you to stop grunting like a whore so I can get to work!"

"I need to cum! I need it!" Katie begged. Michelle's firm arms were flexing as she helped drive Katie into me.

"Matt?!" Katie called out, eyes lidded in pleasure and glassy with lust, gasping as if she was getting close. "Matt! I need you to... oh, fuck yes... I need you to accept your punishment before I cum. I need it!"

"Whatever.... fuck yes! Whatever you want!" I grunted out. My dick was tingling with pleasure. It was a wonder I hadn't cum yet.

"When you fuck around on me, you pay! No one fucks around on me! I'm always the girl on the other side! FUCK YES!" Katie squealed. "So... if you fuck around on me, I'll fuck with you. SHIT YES! I... I... I... I want.... if you fuck with me, I'll fuck up your life. FUCK! I'll make you humiliate my ugly troll of my sister... even though you love her SO much! That's it, keep fucking me! I want you to fuck your wife, if you can even get it up for her. I want you to fuck her, and when you cum, I want you to scream my name! Scream my fucking name when you fuck my little sister! Will you do that for me!? Will you accept your punishment!?"

"YES! FUCK YES! I love it! Whatever you fucking want!" I grunted. I knew this was beyond foolish for me to do, but at the moment, nothing sounded hotter at that moment than to humiliate my wife in that way. Humiliate her in favor of her older sister. "I'll do it! I'LL DO IT!"

"Will you scream my name!?" Katie asked. "WILL YOU SCREAM MY NAME???" she screamed.

"YESSSSSSSS! I'LL SCREAM YOUR FUCKING NAME!" I screamed.

"FFFFFUUUUCCKKKKKK YESSSSSSSS! I'M FUCKING CUMMING! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Katie screamed at the top of her lungs. Katie drove into me as the wave of bliss hit us both. My balls finally exploded, and cum began to fire from my shaft at a furious rate. Her pussy tightened and clenched around me as a long awaited orgasm hit her.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Katie squealed.

"FUCKKKKKK YESSSSS!" I grunted. Katie's cunt gripped my cock, smothering it with tightness, coaxing me to empty my cum deep inside of her. And by God, that's what I was doing.

"I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it!" Katie babbled as she rode the wave of pleasure, her cunt spasming around my shaft as it pumped a huge load of cum deep inside of her, bathing her womb with it, soaking her fertile eggs. Even though, at this point, we knew this was a redundant act, that the deed was done. But by God that wouldn't stop us from doing it over and over again, just to make sure. To ensure we were fulfilling our biological imperative.

My cock was pumping cum from my swollen, overfilled balls, relieving the pressure from the hours of teasing these sluts put me through. It just kept pumping and pumping, filling her up. She was grinding into me, making sure all of my cum got as deep inside of her as possible. Our bodies were tense as we rode out these orgasms. Michelle's hands were digging into Katie's ass cheeks, squeezing them roughly as she forced her fellow slut down onto me, making sure we both were receiving maximum pleasure. And finally, as I felt a bead of cum slide out of her cunt along my shaft, pooling on my balls, our bodies relaxed.

Katie collapsed onto me, our bodies now jelly after this energetic, arduous fuck. Both of us were gasping for breath, recovering from this ordeal. Her massive sweaty breasts were squashed against my chest as we lied there. I probably could have fallen asleep, but I knew it was not be.

"Alright, whore. Slide off." Michelle stated, breaking the silence, pushing a weakened, gasping, sweaty Katie off from on top of me. Katie fell to my side, landing on her back, her thong still on but useless, not covering her bare pussy, now dripping with my cum, her massive breasts pointing upward, her nipples still hard.

I was on my back, gasping for breath as I recovered, my dick plopped onto my stomach, covered in Katie's cum and my own. It wasn't hard as concrete anymore but it was still pretty impressive. Michelle clearly thought so, as she leaned over and ran one finger along my slick cock, gathering the juices on her finger before she brought it to her mouth and licked it off.

"Well Matt..." Michelle began, as her fingers curled around my slick cock. "You can forget all about that whore. Now it's time for the main event."

"Just... give me a minute." I gasped, still recovering from my exertions with my sister-in-law.

"Aw, don't tell me you don't have more in the tank?" Michelle asked. "I know how much you cum, and I know that was not enough. I know you need more. I know you need me."

She gripped my cock and began to lazily stroke some life back into it.

"I know the whore is punishing you for cheating on her, but don't forget, you never told me you had a whore on the side." Michelle stated. "Here's one thing you need to learn Matt. When you have a slut, you need to open your mind to them. Spill all your secrets, the things you don't tell your wife. They need to know everything, or this whole thing falls apart. Sluts are the church guys like you worship at, and you need to confess to them all of your sins."

She kept slowly stroking me, her hand now soaked with sex-juices.

"Is there anyone else, besides me and her?" Michelle asked.

"No." I grunted, as my dick started stiffening.

"What will you do for me, to let me know exactly where your dick is going? What will you do to make this up to me?" Michelle asked.

"I don't know." I grunted out as she kept stroking me.

"What punishment will you accept, what are you willing to do, what risk will you put your marriage through just to show me that you will never do this again?" Michelle clarified.

"I... I... oh, fuck,...I," I stammered. "I'll tell Amanda how hot you are."

"Is that right?" Michelle purred.

"I'll tell my wife how beautiful you are... ugh... how sexy you are. How it's a wonder you're not married. I'll withhold sex for awhile. It'll make her compare herself to you, and let her think I want a girl with a body like yours, and not hers." I told her.

"Mmm, that's not bad. It's a wonder she's never realized how much sexier I am than her." Michelle purred. "Does it turn you on, Matt, that your sweet lovely wife is now simply a tool to make your sex life better for your affairs with us? Your wife is a prop. A sex tool who's best use is being left out of the bedroom. And really, a sex tool that's best use is being left out of the action is really kind of useless. She doesn't deserve to be getting any dick whatsoever."

"But you don't need her anyway." Michelle continued. "Just imagine me in her place. Me being the perfect housewife, the perfect slut wife that every man really wants. Cooking your meals. Waiting for you to get home, wearing a perfect, wifely sundress, pristinely made-up at all times. I would be the perfect wife to all your neighbors, the beautiful, gorgeous wife that reminds of the wife they dreamed of having. The wife that reminds them of how wives use to be. I would stay at home, cause you would be the big strong, working man that would never want his wife to have to work. You leave me in charge of your house, your bank account, and I would be the sunny housewife you dreamed of having. I would be gorgeous and pretty, in those airy-little sundresses, pretty lipstick, and a flower in my hair. The neighborhood husbands and wives would be jealous. But they wouldn't see the tiny underwear I love wearing. They wouldn't see the way I would greet you after a long day's work. They wouldn't see the way I would bring you a drink, or rub your shoulders, or suck your cock. They wouldn't see the way I would ease your stress by letting you fuck my ass as hard as you need to, and forget about your troubles. The neighbors would see me as a pretty, pregnant 50's-throwback housewife. But you would know I'm your perfect, dirty, knocked-up slut."