Surrounded Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned in pleasure as she finished her vision of the future.

"Do you like that Matt?" she purred. "Do you love it? I think you do." she added with a laugh. I looked down and realized my shaft was now throbbing hard with need once again, wet and smooth with sex-juices. "Well, it looks like you're ready, and so am I. So get up."

I sat up and cleared my shaky head. As I did, Michelle got on all fours next to me, presenting her thong-covered ass to me. I got on my knees as she spoke up.

"I want to be your knocked up slut as soon as possible, Matt, but right now, you know how I want it." Michelle panted, reaching back, peeling her thong to the side, showing off her bare ass to me. As I got behind her, and saw the way her ass-cheeks parted naturally, revealing her tight, ready asshole, I knew exactly what she was craving.

As I moved in close, I looked over to see Katie returning to Earth. But my focus at the moment was on Michelle, and I placed my cock in place, placing the tip against her asshole. Michelle looked back at me, holding my gaze, her lusty eyes telling me she was ready.

I placed my hands on her child-bearing hips and got a firm grip. Then, I flexed my hips forward, moving to enter her asshole. I steadied my dick with one hand as I tried to force myself into her. She was pushing back, eager to have her ass filled with dick. After a minute or so of pushing, her asshole finally began to yield to my invader, stretching to let the tip of my cock enter.

"UGHHHHH! YESSSS!" Michelle gasped out. I grit my teeth and began to really push, trying to get my entire cock into her ass. Her asshole swallowed the entire tip of my dick, and Michelle was gasping as I did so.

"I love it! Give me more! More!" Michelle pleaded.

I grabbed her hips and flexed, forcing a few inches of my shaft into her. I knew how to do this. Let her adjust to my thick meat for a few moments, and then let her have a few more. And once she had fully adjusted, I knew her ass would just swallow the rest of my dick, eager to be filled to the brim. Knowing this, it wasn't too long before her asshole was stretched near the base of my shaft and my balls bumped against her pussy.

"Aaaahhh! That's it! That's it! Do it, Matt! Fuck my ass! Fuck your wife's best friend's asshole!" Michelle called out. Rearing back, I pulled my dick out most of the way, then slammed it back into her.

"Ughhh!" Michelle grunted.

"I can't get over how tight your ass is." I moaned out to her.

"I can't get over how big your cock is! Holy fuck!" Michelle gasped out. "It's so deep!"

"You like that?" I asked, starting to drive my dick into her harder.

"YESSS! I love big married cocks up my ass!" Michelle moaned out. She began to drive her ass back at me firmly, or flesh slapping together. I ran my hands over her backside as we drove into each other, our bodies getting into the rough sex rhythm we both needed. She was trying to stroke back, show Katie what she was capable of, what she could do. She was trying to show her rival she was the superior fuck.

We were both getting into it when I felt a pair of soft breasts rub against my back. I felt a hand curl around to my chest, gripping it lightly, as the other tilted my head so she could speak into my ear.

"You like that, Matt?" Katie whispered, now fully awake and directly behind me.

"Yeah." I grunted out.

"She's pretty good. I can admit that." Katie whispered, her tone a bit softer now that she had received a proper fucking. "You can keep fucking her. You can keep letting her think she is the best lover you have, that her butthole is this incredible thing, but we both know the truth. We both know better. We both know I'm the best you've ever had. We both know you love me more. We both know my tits blow her away."

I looked at her as I drove into Michelle and she drove back at me. I liked Michelle a lot, and her asshole was incredible, and she was an insatiable fuck. But Michelle was a bit more controlled, while Katie, she was untamed... wild. Her nastiness, her lack of control, was incredible. I glanced back at Katie, and my eyes were immediately drawn to her gigantic rack. They were just so fucking big... and smooth... and perky... and jiggly. A pair of tits like the ones Katie had were a once in a lifetime find. When you find a pair like those, you grabbed hold and never let go. And the prospect of them getting even bigger, growing in size as her belly swells with my baby. I could only guess how huge they would get, especially when they got full of milk. They would be so swollen, so ready to burst, so full milk would no doubt drip from her nipples...

Any doubt I once had was now gone. Katie was my slut. And she would always be my slut.

"I've created a monster, Matt." Katie whispered. "A few months ago you were terrified of women like me. Now look at you. Fucking every skank you can get your hands on. It would be hopeless to try and stop you at this point, wouldn't it? I know this bitch won't be the last. Trust me, there are too many sluts out there with their eyes out for guys like you. I can't be with you all the time, unfortunately. So here's what we'll do. You have my permission to fuck any slut you want, but know this: at the end of the day, you answer to me. If you fuck some other whore, you confess to me. You tell me about every pussy you stretch with that big cock of yours. Every whore you make moan with that married dick. You tell me about everything. Got it?"

"Yes." I whispered as I drove into Michelle, knowing a whole new world was opening up for me. A world full of hot asses and big titties. Those sluts out there were mine to conquer. My dick pulsed in desire.

"I'm keeping you on a leash, Matt." Katie affirmed. "You've become a beast, and that leash almost snapped thanks to this slut. So now, I'll give you some slack, some room to move. But don't ever forget who's holding your leash, Matt."

I nodded at this. Michelle looked back as I fucked her stretched asshole, noting how Katie was whispering in my ear.

"Ignore that whore!" Michelle called out. "Focus on me. On my ass!"

"Oh, c'mon Michelle," Katie said silkily, pulling away from me and moving towards her. She moved next to Michelle. "You're really impressing me here. I didn't know a princess like you could get down this... hard." Katie commented, watching Michelle drive her ass back at me firmly as I fucked her crazy tight asshole and it smothered me in pleasure. "It's a wonder me and you never hit it off. It seems as if me and you have much more in common than you and my baby sister." Katie added.

"You seem a lot, oh fuck, nicer than you were before." Michelle said, fucking me roughly.

"Well, I can get a bit... bitchy when I don't cum for awhile." Katie said, casually stroking one of Michelle's swaying breasts. She gave it a tentative squeeze. "Not bad." Katie muttered. "But like I said, we have a lot in common. We clearly both like it rough. We have similar taste in men. And, we both hate my stupid, brainless, ugly sister."

"Ugh, I know, she's the fucking worst." Michelle replied.

"I know!" Katie replied. "I don't get anyone likes her. I mean, who wants to be around someone so plain, and ugly, and boring, and dull? Who wants to be around a girl with such small titties? I'm ashamed to be related to her."

"I have to fucking hide my face when we go out together." Michelle grunted out.

"I love humiliating her. Running her down. Making fun of her to her hunky hubby." Katie said, flicking Michelle's swaying nipple.

My pace didn't slow down. I kept driving into Michelle, filling her ass to the brim. Her ass was as insanely tight as always.

"I love showing off my body to her. Letting her know what she doesn't have." Michelle groaned.

"Oh my God, me too!" Katie replied. "I love trying on her boring clothes and showing her how much better I look in them."

"Oh my God, I do the same thing!" Michelle said. "Oh Fuck! She tries to pass off her shitty clothes onto me, and I rock the shit out of them. YES, do it Matt! Trust me, there is nothing I won't do to humiliate that bitch. I love fucking her husband behind her back! I love the idea of getting knocked up with her hubby's baby! That's fucking it! If I didn't enjoy doing all of this behind her back, I would fucking rub my ass and tits on her face while fucking her man!"

"Mmm, I love it! It's so nice to talk to another girl about how much of a dreary bitch Amanda is." Katie stated. "Trust me, bitch, I have lots of nasty plans for her. I want to drip my sex-sweat off my ass into her water. I want to feed her his cum from my tight cunt into her milk! I want to blow out all of her tops with my big tits!"

"Ughhh, that sounds, fuck, that sounds hot!" Michelle admitted, driving her ass back forcefully into me.

"Trust me, you don't know the things I have done. I drank Matt's cum from in front of her. I jacked him off at lunch earlier today." Katie said proudly.

"Ughh, I never liked you, bitch, but we have way too much in common to stay rivals." Michelle panted out.

"I agree." Katie said, still squeezing Michelle's massive breasts.

"Imagine what we could do if we team up. What we could put Amanda through!" Michelle stated.

"Poor Amanda." Katie said with a wicked laugh. "There you go, keep fucking Matt. Very good. See, neither of us like to share. I know that. I know you want him all to yourself, as do I." she added, trying to take control of this situation. "But it's too late for that. We both know it. We've created a fucking beast here. We've got to work together, share him, own him in all ways."

"Fuck yes, Matt! Just between the two of us?" Michelle moaned out. Katie shook her head.

"I think we both know he can't keep it in his pants anymore." Katie said. "And there are too many sluts out there to keep him as just ours. But working together, we can do our best to focus him in on us two."

"Ughh, fuck me, Matt! Fuck me!" Michelle moaned out.

"But the best part, the part that is extra sweet, is that you and I will start hanging out. We can stop hanging out with poor little Amanda and spend some quality time with each other. We won't be fucking, even though I know you really want that, you fucking dyke." Katie began.

"Fuck you!" Michelle spat out. Katie smiled, licked her lips and continued.

"But imagine this: Me and you, hanging out, being besties, going shopping, talking about boys, going out to clubs. And we would fucking ignore Amanda. Barely talk to her while you and I have best friend adventures, and she would be left on the sidelines where she belongs. She'll see the pictures online of you and I hanging out all the time and she'll fume. She'll stew with jealously, stamp her feet, and bitch to Matt. Imagine, my idiot little sister not only losing her man to both of us, but she will also lose her best friend to her hotter, sexier, cooler older sister. And, she will lose her big sister to her best friend, as I will be the best big sister to you. A better big sister than I ever was to her." Katie said.

"Fuck, that's so fucking hot!" Michelle squealed. "So, ugh, fuck yes! So are you and I BFF's now?!"

"You'd better believe it, bitch." Katie replied, smiling wickedly.

"FUCK YES!" Michelle screamed out. I wasn't sure if either of these two actually liked the other, or if they were simply going to be friends cause it would make the affairs we've been having hotter, but at this point, I didn't care. Michelle's asshole felt too fucking good. I was getting close.

"So now..." Katie began moving towards Michelle's head at the front of the bed, "We need to cement our new friendship, bitch. We are gonna start doing best friend stuff."

"Ugh, fuck, like what?" Michelle asked, trying to delay her orgasm. Katie got near the headboard and turned around, getting on her knees in front of Michelle.

"Oh, you know, typical best friend stuff..." she began. She bent over and pointed her ass at Michelle's face. "Like take each other's thongs off with our teeth."

Michelle's eyes widened. She looked forward, at the string running up the crack of Katie's ass, over her asshole. And below that, Katie's cunt, which was leaking my thick cum.

"Fuck, if I do this, you'd better return the favor." Michelle said.

"I only do girls I like. So, you'd better do a good job." Katie said, reaching back to spread her cheeks lewdly. Michelle's head was bouncing as I fucked her tight ass. Finally, her eyes lidded over and she dove forward, shoving her face in Katie's ass-crack.

"Uhhhh, that's it! Get in there, bitch!" Katie moaned out. My eyes widened as I saw my wife's best friend dig in to my sister-in-law's ass. I saw her mouth moving. I saw her tongue curl around the string in Katie's ass-crack. I saw her grab the string and pull it into her mouth. I saw Michelle pull back and yank it off, as Katie suggested, with her teeth. I saw Michelle drag Katie's thong down to her knees, then rise back up, lapping at Katie's ass-crack with her tongue. I began fucking Michelle harder.

I reached down and began to squeeze Michelle's tits, cupping them in my palms as I fucked her ass as hard as I could. Michelle's head was bouncing as she licked Katie's asshole. I kept squeezing her massive breasts as Michelle let her tongue run down Katie's ass and into her pussy. Katie's juices and my cum no-doubt began to hit her tongue, but that didn't stop from diving in.

"Oh, that's it, bitch, eat me. Eat that cum!" Katie moaned out.

I dug in on Michelle's breasts as she ate out Katie. I really reared back and began fucking her as hard as I could.

"MMmmpphhh!" Michelle moaned, her voice muffled.

"Fuck her, harder Matt! Fuck this slut and make her cum!" Katie ordered. Michelle's ass quivered and my cock pulsed. I was close.

"Oh God, bitch, flick my clit!" Katie moaned. "I'm almost there! Do it bitch! Do it! AIIIIIEEEEEEE YESSSSSSSS!"

Katie's body twitched and jerked as another orgasm hit her. Michelle's head followed Katie's jerking ass, keeping her mouth attached as long as she could, gathering her juices into her wet mouth. Finally, for Michelle, the dam broke.

"OHHH FUCK YES! FUCK MY ASSSSSS! HOLY FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHH!" Michelle screamed, ripping her mouth off of Katie's cunt. Michelle's asshole tightened around my cock, taking me over the edge.

"OH FUCK! HOLY SHIT! UGHHHHHHHHHH!" I grunted. My balls twitched, and cum exploded from within me. My cock twitched and pulsed as jets of cum fired from the tip deep into my wife's best friend's tight ass.

"I can feel it! I can feel it!" Michelle moaned, as I filled her ass with thick cum. I flexed and jerked into her, trying to bury my shaft as far as I could into her, trying to extend the pleasure. My cock kept twitching and pulsing, bursting with cum as it fired out of my dick and into her asshole. My body jerked and flexed as I drove into her, my balls once again being drained by a crazy slut, and God the sensation was bliss. After a minute or two, I fell off of her and onto my back, gasping for breath.

Michelle fell onto her belly onto the bed, breathing deep as she came down from her high, her asshole gaping after I was done with it. Katie curled onto mine and my wife's pillows, recovering from the orgasm Michelle gave her.

It was a few moments before any of us recovered. Michelle leaned up on her hands.

"Holy fuck." she gasped, strands of my cum, the cum she swallowed from Katie's cunt, stretched between her lips. She turned to face me. "You up for one more?" I laughed wearily.

"I don't know." I grunted out. "I think you sluts wore me out."

"You sure?" Katie asked, perking up. She got on her knees, now completely naked. "I think we can change your mind."

"Oh yeah, I asked. "How's that?"

"Well, first of all..." Katie began. "Are you sure that watching two chicks hook up won't change your mind?"

Michelle perked up and rolled to face Katie. Katie smiled wickedly and crawled towards her.

"I mean, I have to return the favor, right?" Katie said with a shrug. As I watched, Michelle smiled and spread her legs, showing off her soaked pink thong to Katie. Katie crawled forward, between Michelle's legs. She hooked the crooks of her arms under Michelle's knees and forced her legs up, spreading them up and apart. Katie glanced down at the barely covered pussy between her little sister's best friend's legs.

"This doesn't do anything for you Matt?" Katie asked, her voice heavy with lust. She held my gaze as she ducked her head down. I watched her lean forward and bare her teeth, as if to bite. Her teeth clicked together, and as her head rose from the other woman's crotch I saw the tiny thong string between her teeth. She pulled it up Michelle's legs and maneuvered them until she removed them completely and tossed them away.

Katie looked up at me as she hovered over Michelle's bare pussy. With me watching, Katie's slithering tongue emerged from her mouth, extending out, taunting me. Then she dove forward, and I watched as Katie's tongue entered Michelle's cunt.

"Hollllllllllllyyyyyn fuck!" Michelle spat out in shock.

"Jesus." I muttered. I was in shock. It was always a thrill for most guys to see two chicks hooking up, but seeing these two, and knowing the context, it made my dormant cock pulse.

Despite what she said earlier, about not enjoying hooking up with other women, it was clear Katie was quite good at it. Her smooth lips formed a tight seal around Michelle's cunt and her tongue fluttered inside of it.

"Jesus, Katie!" Michelle gasped out, playing with her own tits. "Keep going."

I watched Katie take one long, firm lick at the length of Michelle's pussy until her tongue smothered her hard clit. Katie forced Michelle's legs back until they were next to her head and dove in again, giving another long lick, this time from asshole to clit.

"Holy shit." I gasped out, my hand unconsciously stroking myself.

"Wow!" Michelle moaned out, her nipples stiff as Katie licked her. Katie circled her tongue around Michelle's asshole, rimming her a little bit, before ascending again to her pussy once more. "Katie, you are really good at this." Michelle gasped.

"I know." Katie said. "It's ironic that a girl so good at eating cunt never has to do it." she said, before resuming her work with her tongue, eating Michelle's slick cunt.

"Oh yes! Eat it, baby. Eat it!" Michelle gasped. Katie's head was bobbing and her hair fell on Michelle's thighs as she worked. "I'm getting close baby, so close. Eat that cunt! Lick my clit!"

Katie sucked at Michelle's cunt for a little longer before her plump lips smothered Michelle's clit. Her eyes met mine, and I again realized that, in Katie's eyes, this wasn't about pleasuring Michelle. This was about me. This was about her asserting control, dominating this situation. This was about outdoing Michelle.

"AHHHHHH! DO IT! Lick my clit!" Michelle gasped. I was stroking my stiffening dick watching this. Katie began fingering Michelle furiously, curling her fingers in her wet cunt. "OH God, do it! Do it! Make me cum! Make me cum! MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM! DO IT BITCH! DO IT BITCH! SO CLOSE! RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Michelle screamed to the heavens as her juices squirted all over Katie's face and hands as she worked the younger woman like a master lesbian would. Michelle was squirting everywhere, her juices soaking the sheets on my bed. Michelle's back was arched as Katie worked her over, and finally, after a long, drawn out orgasm, Michelle's body relaxed and she collapsed to the bed. Katie pulled away from the younger woman, girl-cum dripping from her lips.

"I thought you weren't into that kind of thing?" I asked.

"I'm not." Katie replied, "But clearly you are."

I looked down and once realized I was now furiously stroking my fully hard and ready-for-action prick. I looked at her and smiled.