Surrounded Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh!" I moaned out in pleasure.

"You like that black pussy, baby?" she asked with a wicked smile.

"I fucking love it!" I replied. "Incredible!" She began to bounce lightly on my cock, keeping me coherent while pleasuring me.

"I bet your wife's white girl vag doesn't compare to a nasty cunt like this!" She declared, her big, jiggling tits bouncing against my chin.

"No! Her pussy is NOTHING compared to this! Holy shit!" I called out. Her pussy was incredible, a slice of heaven squeezing my married dick. "I didn't know black cunt was this fucking good!"

"Yeah baby, it is! It fucking is!" she snarled, bouncing on me a bit faster. "White boy's gonna need black pussy from now on, aren't ya? You rich white boys need us nasty black sluts to get the good lovin'. The type of shit you can't get from white girls! Haha! Shit! YES!" she screamed out in pleasure, bouncing on my cock.

"Jesus Christ, that's good!" I snarled, reaching up to cup her massive, unyielding breasts, squeezing them firmly.

"The night we met, I wanted this," she admitted, her round ass slapping against my thighs. "I wanted you from the start. I wanted to make this white dick mine and keep it all to myself. I didn't want your wife to get a fucking inch of this, even on your wedding night. I still don't. I don't want you fucking your wife again, ever! You've got me now, you don't need her! Besides, you probably can't even get hard for anymore. Right? Ahhh... fuck yeah!"

"No... fuck. She's fucking terrible in bed. Shit!" I groaned out, the pleasure spurring these words out of me.

"Yeah, that's right! Fuck!" Aisha sighed, her pussy taking my full length on every bounce. "Your wife doesn't make your cock hard like I do! God yes! She thought just cause she married you, she had locked you down. But uh-uh. No! I got to you first! The night before your wedding, I rubbed my ass on your dick, pressed my black tits in your face, and made you love me more than you ever loved her! God damn! Yes! Right?" she asked with a snarl, riding my cock harder, moving forward to press her huge black tits into my face.

"Yes!" I replied, my voice muffled by her deep valley of cleavage. "Fuck, you're pussy's tight!"

"Yeah, you like that?" Aisha asked, her big black boobs bouncing against my face as she rode me. "I bet this was what you were thinking about on your wedding night? Shit! Yes! Instead of getting on top of your lazy, boring wife and doing your thing, you wanted to get ridden into the fucking bed by a hot, black stripper!"

"Yes! God yes!" I moaned out, due to her words and her tight cunt driving me crazy.

"I should have been in that fucking bed!" Aisha called out, bouncing on me harder, our sweaty naked chests now sliding against each other. I could feel her big tits bouncing against my chest, her hard nipples scraping against me. "The minute we met, you should have dumped your pretty wife and marched my slutty black ass down the aisle. I bet I would have looked better in her wedding dress than she ever could!"

"Ugh!" I moaned out as she bounced on me, the picture she was painting vivid in my addled mind.

"Fuck, yes! Wouldn't I look amazing with your wedding ring on my finger? Wouldn't it just be perfect if I was your wife, and slept in your big bed every night? Wouldn't it just be perfect if I was the one you spent all your money on every God... damn day? You don't want to be married to a boring white wife... you'd rather be married to a dirty black slut? Wouldn't you... wouldn't you?"

"Yes! God yes!" I moaned out as her cunt squeezed my throbbing prick. "I wish I was married to you!" I was getting fucked into the couch a bit, sinking down into it, so her breasts were right in front of me again. Her big tits resumed sliding against my face as she rode me, so I reached up and palmed her mammoth udders before bringing one of her hard nipples to my mouth.

"AHHH! YES!" she moaned loudly as I bit down on one of her hard nipples. "Fuck! I wish I was married to you too, baby! I wish I was married to this fat fucking cock! Oh my God! YES! It feels so fucking good inside me! Where has this cock been all my life? God! Yes! I want to marry this cock! Ride it every fucking night! Have babies with it! Get on my knees and let it spray thick cum all over me! Yes!"

She rode me furiously, my cock driving into her dripping cunt smoothly, my full length going in and out of her at a blinding speed. My hands were still greedily groping her massive, smooth, black breasts, but the way she was riding me encouraged my hands to explore. I slid my hands around her, letting my fingers slide over her smooth skin, before my hands arrived at her round, juicy ass, gripping onto the firm cheeks as she rode me.

"That's right, baby! Squeeze my hot ass! Yes!" Aisha moaned out. "I bet your skinny little white wife doesn't have an ass like that?"

"No!" I replied, in absolute bliss. "She has a flat ass."

"Oh, poor baby! Haha! Fuck!" Aisha moaned driving into me, my hands gripping her ass as we fucked. "Your wife has a flat chest and a flat ass? Why did you even marry her? A man like you needs a girl with really big tits. Like me. Ughh! Fuck! Fuck that's good! But don't worry... fuck... you might be married to her, but you have me now. A nasty black whore on that side who takes care of you in the way you need. The way your wife never could. Right?"

"Yes... YES!" I affirmed, looking up at her as she bounced on me. "You're so much better at this than my wife. Fuck! Yes! My wife can't fuck! Not at all! She's a fucking joke in bed! I have to think about other women just to get hard for her!" The beast inside was blazing to the surface. My hands gripped her ass roughly, bringing her into me with my strong arms.

"Oh God! Yes! YES!" Aisha screamed, fucking me harder, riding me like an animal, her hungry pussy swallowing my thick married cock, over and over again. "So fucking good! I don't give a fuck that you're married! Me and you are gonna be fucking all the fucking time! Every chance we get! Here at the club! At my apartment! In your car! In your marital bed! As soon as your disgusting wife leaves for work, I want to take her place in your bed! We can fuck for fucking years, and if she's as stupid as you say, she'll never notice a Goddamn thing! Yes!"

"Oh..." I winced, my entire body flexing as I tried to resist blowing my nuts inside of her. I grit my teeth and tensed up, staving off this crisis moment as she rode me. "She'll never fucking notice! She'll never catch on!" I knew this from experience. She didn't suspect a thing of my multiple affairs. She loved me. She trusted me. This, combined with her lack of talent in the bedroom, made it easy for her to be cheated on. So fucking easy...

"That's right, baby. Fuck!" Aisha said, wrapping her arms around my head, squishing her massive breasts against my face. "Me and you are gonna be fucking for a long, long time! I'm gonna be your number one woman! Your top bitch! Your favorite slut in the whole wide world... right?" she asked.

My mind flashed to Katie, then to Michelle, and then my wife. In my first encounter with Katie, she had demanded the same thing from me. My pledge to make her my number one woman, and I accepted. I did the same thing when I first fucked Michelle. And I had, you know, done the same with Amanda by marrying her. Amanda might still possess my heart, and after everything I had done, I think it was Katie that truly had possession of my cock. This fuck with Aisha was incredible, just incredible, and after all the build-up, this would certainly be one of the best and most memorable sexual encounters of my life. Adding in the pure filth of it, cheating on my wife with a nasty, big-titted black stripper, only made it better. But this was just one fuck, and Katie and Michelle had both been able to do this over a long period of time. So, I didn't know if I could put her above Katie just yet. But, for now, I would just give her what she wanted.

"Yes!" I told her, my words traveling through her cleavage as her big jugs molded to my face. "Fuck! Yes! You're the best! My number one fucking bitch! God yes!" I felt her pussy quiver around me at this admission.

"Ugh! God, I want to cum again! I want to fucking cum again!" She moaned, driving her cunt downward, her ass slamming into my thighs. We were both dripping with sweat as we fucked, and I could taste the beads of perspiration coating her tits as the smooth flesh slid over my lips. "Tell me you love me, baby! You barely fucking know me, but you already love me more than your wife, don't you?"

"Yes!" I said with passion, my face smothered in warmth thanks to her big, bouncy black tits pressed against my face. "That's why it's you I'm fucking on my anniversary! Not my wife!"

"Oh God!" she moaned violently, her cunt quivering with pleasure. "It's your anniversary?" she asked.

"Yeah it is... but I couldn't stop thinking of you," I told her.

"Fuck! UGH! FUCK!" she screamed out, slamming herself into me roughly. "Ugh! Ugh! Yes! YES! YES! So fucking good! Holy shit! I love you baby! I fucking love you! I swear to fucking Christ I do! I'll do everything for you! More than any wife will give you! I'll dance for you! Get naked for you! Take it however you want it, whenever you want it, as hard as you want it! Mmmm... fuck! Fuck yes! I love it! I fucking love it! I love your big dick! YES! I wanna have your fucking babies! Yes! I fucking want you to knock up my black cunt with your white babies! Yes! God dammit! I want you to knock me up so you can suck down milk from my big titties! YES! FUCK! Ugh! Ugh! YES!" She was heaving her entire body at me as we fucked, our bodies colliding roughly. She was almost lost in bliss, as was I. She was so fucking filthy, and it was music to my ears. I didn't need to hear sweet, nice platitudes from my wife. I didn't need to hear subtle flirting and light temptation. No, I needed to get fucked! I needed to hear every curse and swear in the book! I needed to hear filth! And Aisha... she was scratching every itch in me. She was exactly what I needed.

I felt my nuts twitch, and the tingle that let me know my climax was close.

"You're so fucking good!" I told her, driving up into her, our bodies colliding. "You're the best! I fucking love you! Holy shit!"

"Ughhhh... GOD!" she moaned out, her pussy squeezing my cock as a light orgasm went through her. But she was undeterred. She kept fucking my cock with the fury and energy that only a true and complete slut could. Our slick, sweat-soaked bodies were sliding against each other, her soft black skin against my taut white flesh. We were animals, at this point, seeking pure unadulterated pleasure.

For a few minutes, we both stopped talking and just focused on fucking, driving into each other. I pumped my cock in and out of her tight black cunt at a blinding speed as she threw herself at me, slamming her body against mine, both seeking the climax we needed to quench our mutual lust. As we copulated like wild beasts, so lost in each others' bodies, it took a few moments till I realized we weren't alone.

I looked up to see Mel, Aisha's boss, standing in the doorway. She had stepped inside and shut the door behind her. She was watching me and Aisha fuck, watching my thick white cock sliding in and out of her clutching, squeezing cunt. Her eyes were wide as she stared, and it took a few moments before she realized I had seen her. Her striking eyes held mine, hers glassy with lust, mine near blinded with pleasure. I scrunched my eyes shut, trying to stave off my explosion, and by the time I opened them back up, Mel was gone. I had to wonder if I had imagined her, if she had truly been there. But before I could think about this too long, Aisha brought me out of me reverie.

"Ahhhh! Fuck yes!" Aisha screamed out in pleasure. "Baby... shit... baby... I wanna make you cum! I so wanna make you cum, baby! Yes! Since the day we met I've wanted to help you cum! All you need, baby, is just one nasty slut to make you cum! You so need it, baby! So cum for me, baby... cum for me! Cum in my pussy! I want it so bad!" Aisha moaned out.

"Ooohh... fuck!" I sighed. "Yes! So good! God, I want to fill you up! I can't help it! I wanna fill up your tight cunt with thick fucking cum! Yes!" We just fucked for a few moments, grunting and moaning like savages. Her huge black breasts were sliding across my face, and her tight cunt was squeezing the hell out of my aching cock. I had cum boiling in my balls for weeks now, and neither my wife nor my own hand could truly do the trick. That deeply lodged cum was bursting to escape. I just needed one last push.

"Oh... OH! YES! UGHH!" Aisha moaned. "Fill me with that nut, baby! I want it! I fucking want it! Yes! Yes! AHHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! YES! YES! YES! AHHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Aisha screamed out as a huge orgasm went through her, sending a lightning bolt of pleasure through her luscious frame. The walls of her tight pussy locked around my cock as she came, and that was what set me off.

"Holy shit! AHHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YYYYYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSS! AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" I groaned out as blinding pleasure overwhelmed me. My entire body tightened as my swollen nuts flexed, sending the first jet of cum out of my lengthy shaft, shooting out of the head and firing off deep into her waiting cunt. "OHHHH! AHHH! FUCK!" I grunted out, as waves of pleasure coursed through me.

"YES! I feel it! OH GOD!" Aisha screamed out. My cock was going crazy, firing off stream after stream of thick, white cum deep inside her. My cock was completely buried inside of her as she ground against me, riding out her own orgasm as her spasming cunt kept inducing more cum from deep in my nuts into her waiting pussy. "Fill me up, baby! Give me that nut! Yes! God! Yes!" My hands were still squeezing her round ass roughly, pulling her into me, ensuring that my load got deep inside her. Our bodies were jerking and flexing as we both came, our limbs tangled as rode out this pleasure. My cock kept firing my thick load into her, and her tight black cunt kept squeezing my swollen shaft, eagerly draining my nuts as she came herself.

I had come here thinking that this was the battle for my soul, and I was confident that I would endure the temptation. But, instead I succumbed to temptation, fallen victim to this black stripper's feminine wiles, and had now fucked her bareback and came inside her. I didn't let myself think too much on it at the time, but it was at this moment, this specific moment, that was the point of no return. Any hope of being a loyal, loving husband was gone. What kind of man I become from here... I don't know.

I was so backed up with cum that I just kept firing, one of the biggest orgasms of my life. I was riding the high of pleasure, and as I reached the ultimate climax, the peak of pleasure, even though my eyes were closed, I saw light. Pure, white, transcendent light. I was on a new high of pleasure, and I had touched a form of pure bliss I had never truly seen before. And from the sounds and feeling coming from Aisha, she wasn't far behind me.

I descended from this plane after only a few moments, coming back to the mortal world. I once again could feel Aisha on top of me, her cunt wrapped around my cock, squeezing it lovingly. Her huge breasts, pressed against my face, smothering me. Her arms, wrapped around my neck, never wanting to let go. I fired off a few more shots of cum inside her before my orgasm finally reached its end. My body relaxed, and moments later, so did hers.

We collapsed back, our bodies coated with sweat as we breathed heavily. All that pressure in my head, that haunting, rhythmic beat, coaxing me into sin... it was gone. All gone. I was at peace. I was in bliss. I would have to deal with the consequences later, but at the moment, despite everything I had seen and done, I felt... content. Blissful. Happy. This was where I belonged. This is what I was meant to do. This is what I was best at, giving pleasure to gorgeous sluts. And if I had any regrets, the pleasure coursing through my veins erased each and every one of them.

I felt good.

And judging by the soft moans of Aisha, so was she. Our chests were pressed against each other, and her lips were by my ear. She was breathing deep as she recovered, and the only sound I heard was her gasps of breath, her small, slight moans, and the muffled music coming from the club. I was relaxed, all that tension that had been driving me crazy was now gone, and I was savoring the moment. I was in no rush to move, to ruin this perfect moment. I clutched my hands into Aisha's ass, pulling her into me snugly. My eyes were closed, and I probably could have easily drifted to sleep, here in a private room in a strip club, near naked, in the arms of a busty black stripper.

But Aisha had other plans.

She began to move, peeling her body from mine, sitting on my lap, wiping her brow with the back of her arm as she looked down at me with a blissed-out smile.

"Jesus," she sighed. "I thought it would be good whenever I thought about you, but God damn! That was the best I've ever fucking had."

She leaned forward and brought her lips to mine, giving me a soft, lusty kiss, her tongue sliding into my mouth once again. For a few moments, we made out, our tongues sliding against each other. This was a more slow, tranquil kiss than our previous one, as the edge had been taken off of our lust, but there were still parts of me that were still feeling that intense need.

"Holy shit, hon," Aisha said, smiling brightly as she pulled her mouth from mine, leaning back and looking down at our still conjoined genitalia. Where her tight black cunt was still wrapped around my still throbbing, still hard as a brick white penis. "Damn! How the fuck are you still hard? God, you shot, like, a fucking gallon of cum inside my pussy! Is wifey really that bad in bed that you're so backed up? Well... let me take care of that for you."

Aisha then stood up, and my still erect pillar slid out from her black cunt, still standing proud, somehow, despite having just came. My cock was covered with our combined juices, and as she rose, some of my thick seed escaped her clasping cunt. I looked up as she stepped back, her huge black breasts jiggling, sending a jolt down my hard cock. She bent over and began to kneel, and my eyes were locked on her massive, hanging black udders, bouncing together immaculately, forming an eye catching chasm of smooth cleavage.

Aisha moved to her knees in front of me, looking up at me with a coy smile. My pants and boxer-briefs were still at my knees, and she gave them a firm tug, yanking them down and pulling them off of me, tossing them aside, leaving me nude in front of her. She crawled forward so she was kneeling between my legs. As I looked down at her, her luscious naked black body consuming my vision, her slick, sweat-soaked skin and absolutely mammoth black jugs making her a pure vision of nasty, lusty sex. This was the demoness from my nightmares, come to life, kneeling in front of me. Her dark, sexy skin drawing me deeper into the vortex of sin. And the only obstacle between me and this tableau of pure, unadulterated lust was my glistening white married cock, standing proud, especially showcased against the canvas of smooth, velvety black skin she was exposing to me.

My prick was perfectly aligned with her cavernous cleavage. My cock was big, but her cleavage seemed bigger. A chasm so deep even my sizable cock could be swallowed within. A perfectly soft, smooth canyon of sexy black flesh, so tempting you could fall deep inside and lose yourself in. Aisha noted my rapt gaze, but she was well ahead of me.

"Here, honey..." she began, her smooth voice turning me on even more. "Let me make you feel better." She eased herself forward, moving her massive, hanging udders bouncing off each other as she moved them closer to me. She reached up to pull apart her tits slightly, allowing my thick, swollen shaft entrance into the dark, smooth crevasse in between. As she slid forward and held her tits apart, the softness of her smooth breasts only grazed the sides of my shaft as it got deeper in the crevasse. At the same moment as the bottom of my dick collided with her sternum, she released her grip on her own big breasts, letting them drop onto my crotch. Her soft, squeezable tits jiggled like water balloons as they rested on my crotch, the sides oozing outwards, my pillar standing proud between them. She reached up, grabbed the sides of her boobs, her fingers pressing into the soft, black flesh before looking up at me, holding my gaze with her hypnotic eyes. She paused for a moment before smirking, sending a thrill up my spine, at the same moment she pressed her breasts together, smothering my cock between her big black tits.

1...89101112...14