Surrounded Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were locked on her hypnotic, jiggling ass, the firm black cheeks bouncing firmly, bouncing up and down, and side to side, giving me a peek of the tiny yellow thong lodged snugly between her ass-cheeks. My cock was straining in my pants, but I remained silent. She looked over her shoulder at my bulging crotch, confirming her suspicions.

"That's what makes you so irresistible," she said as she slowed down her twerking, sliding her hands up her sides as she shook her ass from side-to-side. "Girls love the guys that they have to work for. That they have to conquer. And when it's a rich white boy with that face and that body, then baby... I bet all the sluts go nuts over you." I looked up at her, wondering if her words were true. If that was the explanation for what I'd been going through.

"I know that this black slut can't stop thinking about you," Aisha said, turning around to face me, pointing at herself. She sauntered towards me, her large breasts jiggling with every step. Before I knew it, she jumped into my lap, her body landing on my crotch forcefully, taking the wind out of me for a moment. She put her hands over my shoulders, resting on the couch as she looked down me, her massive jugs hanging down, her fault-line of dark, juicy black cleavage arresting my vision. "Have you been able to stop thinking about me?" As she asked me this, she ground herself against me, grinding her barely-covered cunt against my bulging, covered prick. I looked up at her, at her twinkling, knowing eyes, giving her my answer in my heated gaze. "I think I know the answer," she tittered, grinding against me, her large breasts sliding against my chest. "God, when I ran into you at that hotel... all I kept thinking about, that whole night, was you. I was wondering why me and you couldn't have just walked off together, checked into a room, and just spent the whole night fucking! I know that's what I wanted. That would have been so much better than me dancing for a bunch of random men, or you spending the whole night with your boring wife at some lame ass function. Me and you... we would have kept everyone at that hotel awake with the shit we would have done to each other."

My entire body was tensed as I stayed in place, my arms at my sides, not moving a muscle as she slid her hot body against mine. I tried to resist the images she was conjuring, but the picture of me and her in bed together, our naked bodies rolling against each others', her black skin against my white flesh, screaming and moaning in pleasure... it was a difficult image to ignore.

"You can touch me, baby," she whispered lustily, sliding herself upward, dragging her heavy black breasts over my face, teasing me. "I want to feel your hands all over me! I know it's against the rules, but... I won't tell anyone. And besides, we're gonna be doing a whole lot more than just touching!" I breathed deep, resisting her invitation, despite every fiber in my being telling me otherwise.

"Loosen up baby," she urged, her voice like honey, slapping my chest lightly before moving in close to me. "When a fine-ass white boy has a sexy black slut on his lap, its okay to enjoy it. I know you came in here to just, uh... watch me, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself. Are you enjoying yourself, Matt?" she asked, grinding her cunt against my pulsing prick. "I think you are. I think you're REALLY enjoying yourself, haha! Married white men shouldn't enjoy black strippers as much as you do, but God damn, you're as hard as a fucking brick, aren't you? It's okay, baby, you can be honest with me..."

I grunted, struggling to contain myself. Was I physically enjoying this? Yes, of course, she was crazy hot, and seeing her like this would turn any man on. But this was a test of my loyalty, and if I gave her an inch, that would be all the push I would need to give in. If I gave in, I would be giving her every inch, again and again and again. So, I clenched my teeth and remained silent. She winced at seeing that she hadn't worn me down yet.

"Here maybe this will knock some sense into you," she began, sliding down, with her belly against my thighs, pushing herself towards the floor face-first. She put her hands on the floor, propping herself up, with her ass now pushed up against my stomach, her legs on either side of me. She brought her legs up, holding herself up, using her belly to pivot on my legs, till her calves were curled around the back if my head, getting a good grip on me. She pushed herself up on straight arms, so her front was hovering above my legs, her thong-clad ass now directly in front of me. The second before it happened, I realized what was about to happen.

Before I could reach she used her legs to pull my head forward, and as she did, she drove her ass backward, slamming her round, exposed ass into my face.

"Uhhh!" I groaned out in a daze, but she repeated the process, slamming her ass into my face again and again, my face landing directly in the crack as her firm cheeks collided with me.

"You like that baby?" she called out with a laugh, driving her ass back into me, knocking me loopy. "I can tell you love the rough stuff... this good enough for you?" My married face was slamming into a black stripper's ass, over and over again. How I ended up in this position? What was I doing? "I'll only stop when you tell me you love it!" she warned. She drove back against me again and again as she forced her ass against me. This was definitely a new experience, but the fact that she was being so physically dominant kept me stiff as a brick. As rough as it was, I was enjoying it, so I knew I had to put a stop to it before things got too carried away.

"Okay... okay! I love it! Okay?" I called out, and with one more firm collision of her hot ass and my handsome face, she stopped. Finally, knocked dizzy, she released her hold on me, pivoting on me so she could get her feet under her.

"So, if you love it so much, just admit the truth," she began. "Tell me you want to fuck me. Admit it!" Still in a bit of a daze, I found a response.

"No..." I panted. "I just... I just want to watch." She sat up on my lap, and looked back at me with a bit of a sneer.

"Well, I guess it's time to bust out the big guns," she said, pushing herself up and standing up in front of me again. I remained stoic as she turned to face me. She put her fingers on the front clasp of her bra, before pausing to speak to me. "You ready, baby? I've been wanting to show you these again for so, so long, and I know you've been thinking about them, too." With that, she deftly undid her top and peeled the material apart, revealing her massive, black breasts to me again.

"God damn..." I sighed, the daze she had knocked me into still affecting me, clearly, unable to stop the words from leaving my mouth. My eyes were widened in rapturous, hungry glee at seeing these mammoth black jugs again. I had seen them before, at my bachelor party, and they looked even bigger and better than I remembered. They were so incredibly large, standing out from her fit, luscious frame. The skin looked so smooth. So soft. So black. The thin sheen of perspiration coating her big tits added to their appeal. Her dark, throbbing nipples capped off the massive orbs, holding my gaze. When I had first walked into the strip club and saw the first pair of large, naked breasts I had seen in a while, it was like an addict getting a taste of his addiction. But here, being in such close proximity of a pair of large, naked breasts... it was practically a full-on relapse. My eyes were hungrily taking in every inch of soft, round flesh, drinking them in, watching every luscious bounce and jiggle intently. My eyes had been deprived of this sight for too long, and now that they were in front of me, I was savoring them. My cock was pulsing with need, dripping cum, aching to be freed, aching for some heated, lustful action. Aching for this encounter to reach its sole logical outcome.

"You like?" she asked with a knowing, raised eyebrow, reaching up to cup her mammoth jugs, squeezing them lightly, the perfect black flesh yielding to her fingers. "You like these big black tits?" I nodded without thought, giving her the answer she wanted. "I think you more than like them... you love them, don't you, Matt? You love my big, black, bare breasts! You want to squeeze them with your big, married hands..." She began moving closer to me, her tone getting more lusty. "You want to slide your dick right in-between and fuck my huge black tits with your big, white cock," she said, jiggling her big boobs in her palms. My eyes widened, and a thought of doing just that rose into my brain. The thought of my cock in between those massive, soft udders, surrounded by warmth and softness, fucking those big, smooth tits roughly, making them bounce around my shaft, before I exploded, coating those black breasts with my white, thick cum, that might just break me for good. My cock yearned to escape my pants and make that fantasy a reality. Her breasts were so much better than my wife's small, inferior, pathetic pair. And while Katie's massive set might still be a hair bigger, Aisha's lust inducing dark skin made them equally sexy.

She now danced topless for me, and it became clear clothes were a restriction for her. Now, with her tits out, she could really let loose. She really knew how to use them, shaking her body to make them jiggle side to side, and gyrating her body to make them bounce up and down. Those big, fleshy jugs were amazing, and watching them move freely was practically hypnotizing. She danced for me, showcasing them, posing to let me appreciate their full, round shape and size, arching her back to jut them outward.

"You love my big tits, don't you?" she asked, her smooth voice hitting my ears through the deep beat emanating from the club. She cupped them for me, squeezing them. She lifted them up slightly before dropping them, letting me watch the firm flesh drop, arresting my vision. She pinched her own nipples as she smiled at me, knowing she had me on the hook.

She rolled her hips as she spun around for me so her round black ass pointed at me. I looked up at her taut back, and I could see the sides of her huge, fleshy black tits, even from behind. She put her hands above her head, locking them together as she smoothly turned to face me again. Her black melons were again pointed right at me as she danced for me, her firm, tight body flexing and rolling smoothly... hypnotically. And through it all, those big black jugs kept jiggling and bouncing.

It was enough to leave me frozen in place, unmoving, stiff as a fucking brick. Knowing she had me enraptured, she moved in close and turned around again, pointing her hot ass at me, her body dancing for me lusciously as she slid her hands down her sides, hooking her fingers in her thong.

"You love my black ass too, don't you?" she asked, toying with her thong as she looked back at me. "Every time we've met, you couldn't stop staring at it. Wondering if you would ever get to touch it... really dig in and feel it. Wondering if you could ever handle an ass like mine... baby, you are about to find out." At this, she bent over, legs locked, as she pulled down the yellow thong. She tugged at it as it caught between the firm, full cheeks, yanking it free as she let it fall to the floor.

She was now completely exposed to me. As she spun to face me, the only things she had left on were her yellow stockings and her high-heels. Everything else was now visible to me. She was baring herself to me completely, proudly showing me all that naked black skin. And I was still sitting on the couch, a bundle of nerves, still completely clothed.

"Yes, baby... I never want to wear clothes in front of you." she purred, dancing for me. She swiveled her hips as she spun for me, now showcasing her hot naked ass.

She bounced her hips from side to side, making her firm black ass bounce. My eyes were nearly as hypnotized by her round, juicy ass as I was by her huge tits. She knew how to work it, shaking it back and forth, gyrating her hips. My eyes traversed the length of her ass crack, causing my cock to twitch in delight. It was so deep and pronounced. Despite my objections, my cock wanted to dig deep into that ass and take pleasure in it, the pleasure I just knew it could offer.

"You love this fucking ass, don't you?" she asked, slapping her round ass cheek. "Don't you?"

"Uh..." I groaned noncommittally, not wanting to admit the truth. She bent over, keeping her legs straight before she jiggled her ass for me, bouncing it like only a trained, seasoned stripper could. Despite my objections, I was enraptured by her performance.

She turned back to face me, letting me get a good look at her nude form. My eyes glanced at her bare pussy, finding a small landing strip just above her small, puffy lips. Even her pussy was better looking than my wife's. And I got a closer look as she pushed me back and stepped up onto the couch, forcing me within inches of her naked cunt.

She danced in front of me, her smooth, taut body now right in front of me. Her sweat coated skin glistened in the lights, adding to the lust I was feeling. I watched her smooth belly rolling, like a belly dancer, as she squatted just above my lap, sliding her cunt over my thighs before standing up again. She moved closer, forcing me farther back as she moved her pussy right in front of my face, practically right under my nose. And, of course, her pussy smelled amazing, just like it seemed to with all these tempting women. She waved it under my nose, drawing me forward, my head rising from the back of the couch, trying to tempt me into falling under her spell, but then she spun around in front of me, putting me face-to-face with her hot ass.

The round, firm, black cheeks juggled in front of me as she danced smoothly, making my eyes wide, taking it all in. The last bare ass I had seen was Amanda's, and Aisha's ass was far superior, in every way. Amanda's ass was flat and pale and shapeless, while Aisha's was feminine, and curvy, and lust-inducing. As she shook it for me, I fell under its hypnotic spell, frozen in place, unmoving. My eyes couldn't stop gazing at the large, round, black cheeks, and the divine cleft in-between. I had gotten a first-hand feel of it before, but now, I only wanted to go deeper.

I was only jerked out of my spell when Aisha decided to drop down onto my lap roughly, knocking the air out of me as my back lifted off of the couch cushions. Her body was now fully against me, forcing me back against the couch. As I recovered she pulled her back from my front, putting her hands on my knees and looked back at me.

"Mmm, I can feel it," she gasped, grinding her crotch against my very evident bulge. "I remembered that you were big, but I didn't realize you were this huge..." she said, grinding her pussy against my clothed length. "I bet wifey doesn't take care of this big cock the way you need... right?" she asked, looking back at me, her glassy eyes filled with lust. I looked at her at her taut, fit back and round juicy ass as she ground against me, and the sight of her hot body was filling me with even more lust. "Tell me! Does your wife take care of your big cock?"

"No..." I groaned out, unable to stop myself. Her large, plump lips curled into a wicked smile. "Not anymore."

"That's right!" Aisha called out. "Rich white boy can't stop thinking about a sexy black stripper, and suddenly, his little white wife doesn't do it for him. Yes!" she moaned out in pleasure as she ground against me. Despite myself, I began grinding back into her. "Uh huh! Every white boy secretly needs a black bitch in his life! So he can do all the nasty things little white wives don't do. Or can't do. But nasty black sluts do it all! We know how to make fat white cocks feel really fucking good! Yeah!" she said, grinding against me even harder. My body was almost acting on its own accord as I ground against her, and before I could stop myself, my hands rose from the couch and gripped her hips, aiding us in grinding against each other harder. "Ahh! Yes! That's it baby! Grind against me. Put your hands all over me!" I had enough restraint to just keep my hands in place, gripping her hips, my fingers gripping her warm, smooth skin. I gulped as I felt myself getting carried away, but the pleasure was so great that I couldn't stop myself. I just kept grinding into her, grinding my swollen, aching shaft against her. Seeing that she had me somewhat in her web, she again fell back, pushing her back against my front, forcing me back against the couch. She positioned herself so my head was over her shoulder, and she looked up at me expectantly.

"I want your hands all over me, baby. Don't you want to touch me?" she invited. I looked down over her shoulder, and my eyes were locked onto her mountainous breasts, jutting out from her chest. They looked so massive. So round. So smooth. They were begging to be touched. Squeezed. She raised both of her arms and took hold of the back of my head in her palms, digging into my scalp firmly, making sure I wouldn't stop staring at her massive black tits. She shook her big boobs for me, and I watched them bounce side-to-side, hypnotically.

"Does your wife have tits like these?" she whispered.

"No..." I replied, my eyes locked on her massive, smooth breasts.

"I bet your little white wife has teeny, tiny, titties, doesn't she?" Aisha asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes... so fucking small," I said, my voice almost monotone, so dazed I was. I wasn't even thinking about what I was saying as I watched her big black breasts bounce side-to-side lusciously.

"Rich white boys always marry the nice, pretty white girls... but they all eventually stray," Aisha proclaimed. "They all eventually look elsewhere for real satisfaction. Isn't that what you need, baby... true satisfaction?"

"Yes," I said, my eyes locked on her hard nipples, capping her fleshy tits.

"And the smart ones go for the black girls," she said, leaning up to kiss my cheek, pressing her soft, plump lips into me. "Cause black girls know how to fuck! We don't do any of that white girl bullshit, and just lie back and take it," I was reminded of my last sexual encounter with my wife, and how she performed exactly as Aisha said. "Black sluts like me ride that fucking cock like nasty fucking whores! And Matt, baby... I want to be your fucking whore. Your nasty slut!"

"Uhhh..." I sighed, almost blindingly turned on.

"Every rich white boy needs a black bitch in his life," she purred to me. "Every rich white man needs a naughty black slut to fuck hard and spoil rotten! You'll give me that fat, married dick every chance you get, and give me enough cash to give me the life I fucking deserve! Doesn't that just sound perfect, baby? Don't you want me to be your naughty little secret?"

"Fuck..." I groaned, the idea sounding insanely erotic. I couldn't control myself, grinding up into her roughly, grinding my clothed dick against her black ass. I was already blowing plenty of money on both Katie and Michelle, at their urging, and the thought of giving up even more of my paycheck on yet another woman sounded insanely hot. Another one, a black woman I barely know, entering my life, being given the money I had worked so hard for, money meant for me and my wife, it was so fucking wrong that I couldn't help but get turned on. I had more than enough money to get by, so I could probably afford this without it affecting my life in any way, but, uh... fuck... maybe I should ask my wife to cut down on some of her spending, just to be safe.

"Your wife wouldn't notice a thing," Aisha assure, still shaking her chest for me. "They never do. Baby, I'm gonna ride that fucking married cock so often it will be permanently fucking covered with stripper glitter. And she won't even notice, because your wife is fucking stupid. She'd have to be to think she'd be enough woman for you," she asserted. My clothed length was lodged between her ass-cheeks as she ground against me, the pleasure clouding my judgment, transforming her slights against my wife into pure pleasure. In my overstimulated state, I couldn't look away from her mountainous jugs. Their massive size. The smooth, slick, luscious black flesh. The hard, rubbery nipples. They jiggled hypnotically, arresting my vision. The music in the club, combined with the rhythmic, maddening beat in my own mind, overwhelmed my senses and deafened my objections. I knew it was wrong, but giving into temptation suddenly didn't seem so bad. I mean, I had done it before... would doing it again really be that much worse? And besides... her breasts were enormous! I just had to get my hands on them again. I just had to.

1...678910...14