Survival Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, honey! I can feel you gripping me! What a hot juicy little hole you've got—oh, it feels too good, I can't wait any longer! Here it comes! You wanted my seed—you're going to have it! Oh—oh, God, here it is—AHHH!" He crouched over Temara, tensed and trembling, with a look on his face as if he were in pain.

He sank down on her, but still crouched over her so as not to weigh her down. He kissed her forehead. Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes, and he wiped them away with his thumbs.

"That's my brave, hot little girl," he said. "You sounded just like your mama did once she found out how good it could feel. You did very well." He withdrew from her. His penis was wet and shiny and didn't look quite as big and hard as it had before. Another odor, also sea-like but different, arose from him. Temara started to sit up, but he gently pushed her down on the pallet. "No, sweet, you need to stay like that for a while, make sure some of those seeds are getting planted. They're not going to do us any good if they're all dribbling down your legs. Would you like some more wine?"

Temara took a long, ragged breath. "A little," she said. "I am thirsty. Could you put some water in it?"

Pa sat cross-legged next to Temara, drawing his loincloth over his lap. His big hand rubbed gentle circles on her flat belly. "Adina, pour your sister some more wine. Make it about half water."

"Three-quarters," Temara said. Pa didn't countermand the order. He handed me Temara's wine cup and I got up and went to the wine skin and poured out a little. I filled the cup the rest of the way with water from the spring and brought it back to her. She rose up on one elbow and took the cup. "Thank you," she said, and gulped it down.

I sat down on the sleeping pallet next to Temara and Pa, disturbed at my own feelings. While I had been watching the two of them, I'd become aware that the place between my legs felt hot and swollen, and my little bud was throbbing as if it were a second heart. When I'd stood up to fetch the wine, I'd actually felt something wet run down my thigh. And I knew I didn't have to pass water—I'd already done that.

"Adina," Pa said, "I think you'd be more comfortable if you'd take your clothes off, too." That's what you think, I thought.

"He's right," Temara said. "You're the only one who's dressed."

"I thought my turn was going to be tomorrow night."

"That was when we were on our own," Temara pointed out. "He's already had me. He might as well have you. If he's up for it."

Pa laughed. "I may be getting on in years, but I think I can still manage to get it up twice in a night. Especially for a pair of juicy little darlings like you. The weariest old bull in the pasture always perks up when a new heifer appears on the scene! Come on, Dina! Out of that dress. Let me see what I'm getting myself into."

I stood up and let my robe fall down to my feet. Pa looked me up and down. I felt my skin flush. I took after my mother a little more than Temara did; I was plumper than she. But I knew I looked good, because I had caught glances from young men when I went to the public well to get water. Those young men, that was, that weren't more interested in looking at each other. In the dim lamplight, Pa's eyes gleamed, and he gave me an approving smile.

"I'm going to enjoy getting into you, my dear—you really are your mother all over again," he said. "Come and sit next to me." While he had been looking at me, I'd noticed a slight stirring under the cloth he'd laid on his lap. "Better yet, why don't you lie down here next to your sister? Temara, move over." Temara did, and I found myself reclining between them, Temara on my right side and Pa on my left. "Take the advice I gave Temara—relax. I'm not going to bite you. Not tonight, anyway—or not unless you want me to!"

He took a sip of wine from his cup, and then he offered it to me, and I had one. He leaned over me, blocking out the light from the lamp, and teased the tip of his tongue between my lips. His beard tickled my face. I remembered the way he had forced Temara's mouth open, and I knew it would be no use shutting him out. I let my lips part. He traced my lips with the tip of his wine-flavored tongue and then darted it into my mouth; withdrew it, and slipped it in, a little deeper each time.

"I've missed kisses, too," he murmured. "Kisses are better than wine. Your mother could do things just with her mouth you wouldn't believe." He stroked my tongue with his. "Suck on it," he said, and plunged it in again.

When he had made sure that he had taken my breath away, he raised his head. His fingertips trailed lightly over my body. Nobody had ever touched me like this, clothed or naked. Gently he took hold of my left breast, and ran his thumb over my nipple. It was as if a trail of fire ran from it to my little bud, to those secret lips between my thighs. He transferred his hand to my other breast, plucking at the nipple as he had at first, and sucked the nipple of my breast that was closest to him into his warm mouth. He traced a fingertip between my breasts, down the center of my belly. He deliberately raised his hand when he got to my mound of dark hair, despite the fact that my hips had thrust up, seemingly of their own will, to meet it. The hand tickled the insides of my thighs, returned to my lower lips, and traced a vertical path through the hair, up and down, up and down. My thighs parted wide. My breath came hot and short. I could feel myself swelling open. His voice deepened, became somehow hypnotic.

"Ah, but you are beautiful," he said. "Breasts like the distant hills of paradise, colored like alabaster…hair like pure black wool. Lips like scarlet petals. And between them, a living pearl…"

"How does she rate all this gentle treatment and poetry?" demanded Temara. "With me you come on like a trickster, and she gets compliments and kisses. It's just like you used to reach up and get her whatever ripe fig she pointed at out of the tree, and I had to climb up and get mine. Nothing ever changes!"

Pa leaned over me and laid a friendly hand over her knee.

"You'll remember this wasn't her idea," he pointed out. "She's come along with us for love of the family, and all she's had the opportunity to do is watch and get nervous. What if you'd come to me with your big idea instead of trying to pull the wool over my eyes? It's what you get for being a pioneer. Wait till tomorrow night, my girl. If you want a slow approach and teasing, I'll tease you until you are squirming and crying and begging to be rammed."

"I can't wait," she said.

He went back to tracing his finger over my swollen, splitting lips. Very gently he stroked my little bud. A living pearl, he'd called it. It was definitely alive. I groaned. I couldn't seem to help it. His finger went lower, and started to enter the same place where he'd entered Temara. I felt a thread of pain start there. He withdrew his finger, drew it back up to where it felt so good to be touched; and then he entered me again, a little deeper. I looked up at the rough, irregular cave ceiling and set my teeth.

I felt Temara's breath on the side of my face.

"You'd better let him tear you," she said. "It won't be so bad."

I looked at her. Shadows played over her face, and I wondered if her intention was good. We had always gotten along well, maybe because there was less than two years' difference between our ages. Ma had given birth to us one right after the other. I had never thought that she bore me anything but affection. I had taken Pa's fondness for me for granted, too. It had never occurred to me that she might see it as favoritism on his part—and resent it.

But things had changed. Fire had rained down from the sky and destroyed the whole known world that I had grown up in. We'd lost everything and everyone. Our mother had changed inexplicably from a living being to something that was not living. I was one of the last three people on the face of the earth. I had just witnessed my father knowing my older sister as if she were just any woman, and heard her cry out in pleasure from it. Now he was preparing to do the same thing to me. I just didn't know anymore.

"I'm telling you true," she said. "Trust me."

"Should I get him ready, the way you did?"

"It'll help."

It was as if that thing of his had heard us talking, because it stood right up. The cloth which had covered it slipped aside. It appeared to be ready right then, but I could see that it needed wetting down again. I sat up and leaned over Pa's lap and took it in my hand, getting a good look at it for the first time. It was hard and warm. I had seen a few of these before, but only at a distance. As with all the men of our tribe, it was circumcised, and the head was smooth and clean and silky. I took a deep breath, and did what I had seen Temara do. It tasted slightly salty, musky; there was something about its heat, its aliveness, and the fresh drop of hot liquid that gathered at the end and met my tongue that felt good in my mouth. It leaped beneath my hand like a fish.

"That's good, except that you need to sort of cover your teeth up with your lips, so he won't feel them. Take it out a minute, let me show you," Temara said. She had twisted her body around so that she was still lying down, but was near enough to observe us closely. I took it out of my mouth and she leaned in and replaced my mouth with hers. She made little slurping noises as she worked on it.

"All right, all right," I said. "I see! I can do it now."

Temara smirked, a challenging undertaking considering that her mouth was full, and kept on with what she was doing. Her lips stretched and dragged over his shaft, and when she got to the top she would swirl her tongue around the head before going down on it again. Pa made a little growl of pleasure, and his breathing quickened.

"Come on, Temara! You had your turn already!"

Temara lifted her head up and I put my mouth back on it again, doing my best to imitate her movements, and judging from the sounds I was hearing, and the way he was moving, I must have been doing all right. At one point I stroked down a little too far just as he had thrust upward, and I gagged.

"Your mama could get the whole thing down her throat," Pa commented. "But I'm not asking for that, not tonight anyway. It takes practice. You're doing great, Dina! In fact—" He put his fingertips under my chin and lifted my head up. "—that felt almost too good! Lie down, honey—I'm coming in!"

I lay down and he spread my legs wide apart. He put the head of his pole to my lower lips, and with a grunt of part-effort, part-pleasure, shoved it in.

"You all right, sweet? I didn't hurt you too much, did I? I'm going to stay still as long as I can," he said. "Let you get used to me being inside you. But in a little while, I'm going to have to move."

I think that up to that point a part of me was still planning to just endure it as a task, a mission, a thing which had to be done. But with that simple forward-thrusting movement, he tore me, and he tore me away from the last of the world I had known.

"Touch me," I said. "Touch me the way you touched Temara!"

His fingers gathered up some of my juice and stroked and circled around that sensitive place. "How does that feel? Do you like it?"

"Good," I said. "It feels good. Don't stop." He kept stroking and circling. He was keeping still inside me—I was the one who had started to move.

He laughed softly. "I think you really do like it," he said. He lay partly on me, partly on his side, so he could keep on fingering me. "Oh, you're so hot and tight. I can't stay still another second." He began to thrust in and out, as he had done with Temara, and as he had done with Temara, he continued to stroke the little pearl at the top of my slit. It had hurt a little when he first entered me, but that had soon stopped. It felt so wondrous I never wanted it to quit. "Oh, Dina! Show me how much you like it!"

A shivery, clenching feeling had started inside me. "I like it!" I said breathlessly. He was stroking me with his fingers, and I reached down and put my hand on top of his to make sure he didn't take it away. The feeling kept building up inside me until I couldn't stand it any longer. It burst all through my body like water crashing into a dry streambed after a mountain storm. "Oh, Pa! Do that, do that, do that, don't quit! Ahhh—don't stop! Ah! Ahh! Ahhh—oh God that feels good!" When he ran that thing in and out of me while I was squeezing around it, it went all through me and I couldn't quit. Couldn't quit moving, couldn't quit gripping it, and I couldn't have kept quiet to save my life. Above my moans of pleasure I could hear my father's exultant laughter.

"Oh, yes, Dina, let me know I've pleasured you! You've got a grip like a fist. This is it. I'm going to spill!" He surged forward once again, as deep as it was possible for him to go, and I could feel his thing jerk and expand inside me, and his hot seed pouring into the door of my womb. Again he had that look on his face as if he was in pain, and he groaned as loudly as he had when he had been in Temara.

He had broken out into a sudden sweat. So had I. My heart began to slow down to normal. It felt as if a mountain thunderstorm had been inside my body. Temara brought me a cup of watered wine. He kissed my forehead, my cheeks, and my eyes. "There was some part of me that thought I'd envy my sons-in-law," he muttered. "Now I won't have to."

He stayed in me for a little while before he slipped out. As with Temara, he advised me to lie still for some time longer to give the seeds he had planted in me a chance.

Exhausted, Temara and I fell asleep, cuddled up next to our man who was lying between us. Our father had become our husband. And that was the first night.

Author's note: Nearly every man I talked to about what went down in Genesis 19 was of the opinion that if Lot had been too drunk to know what was happening to him, he would have been too drunk to do anything else. I always had my suspicions about him anyway.

12